LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First ever messy diaper

Since starting my diapering journey 5 years ago (only recently becoming 24/7). I've never purposefully messed myself (with a few exceptions when I wasn't wearing diapers because IBS is a bitch). Today with the use of an enema I made my first messy diaper and I have a lot of mixed emotions on it. 

Embarrassment that I willfully messed myself right next to the toilet. Euphoria because it felt good to mess myself in diapers. Frustration as I cleaned myself up. I guess long story short of this post is what was your first ever messy diaper like as an adult and how did you feel about it?

• Like 5

The dialectic of intense emotional and physical pleasure of messing my diaper with the social naughtiness is so very pleasurable for me. I am well past embarrassment, and try to live in the moment practicing mindfulness to enjoy the intense sensations of pooping my diaper. Cleaning up for me is not at all onerous, I can get fresh and clean in five minutes.

• Like 1

The first time I messed my diaper as an adult I was extremely excited.

It felt wonderful as it filled my diaper,  and just as wonderful as I sat down in it.

I decided right than I would be messing my diaper more often.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It felt wonderful as it filled my diaper,  and just as wonderful as I sat down in it.

Were you hesitant about making a doo-doo In your diaper for the very first time?!????????☺️♥️?

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Were you hesitant about making a doo-doo In your diaper for the very first time?!????????☺️♥️?

Nope! I wanted to see what it was like and fell in love with the feeling. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Nope! I wanted to see what it was like and fell in love with the feeling. 

Awesome!?? So did I buddy! I used to go poopie an lot in my pants when I was a kid in elementary school and middle school.???????? But those were always accidents, I even went pee-pees once in Middle School. LOL!????? I always enjoyed those accidents though, deep down!? And admittedly,I LOVED being placed back in diapers!!!!!!!!??????????☺️????♥️???????♥️????♥️???♥️??????♥️?????

On 2/25/2022 at 5:43 PM, ForcedDiapers said:

Since starting my diapering journey 5 years ago (only recently becoming 24/7). I've never purposefully messed myself (with a few exceptions when I wasn't wearing diapers because IBS is a bitch). Today with the use of an enema I made my first messy diaper and I have a lot of mixed emotions on it. 

Embarrassment that I willfully messed myself right next to the toilet. Euphoria because it felt good to mess myself in diapers. Frustration as I cleaned myself up. I guess long story short of this post is what was your first ever messy diaper like as an adult and how did you feel about it?

My very first messy diaper was very much the same. A little embarrassing because adults don't do naughty things like this, but it felt fantastic. I decided to sit down and enjoy this feeling even further. Pure happiness for the next hour or so, then the cleanup.

The clean up process took a lot longer the first time, but having a hand held shower attachment made thing much easier. That was over 20 years ago for me, and I have to tell you that I do this once or twice a month. I still get that naughty feeling and bliss at the same time, cleanup is simple in the shower and I take my diaper double bag it and promptly take it to the trash can outside when done. You will figure out what's best for you, and just enjoy it for what it is. I fully accept that I am a diaper lover for life, and like others have said it's just a different type of underwear. I have an understanding wife of over 43 years that let's me indulge in my diaper time and even participates in activities on occasion. She's not interested in wearing them herself but is fully supportive of me and my diaper time.

Enjoy this new adventure and chapter for your life, you will figure out what's best for you. Happy diapering.

Three Rivers.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I had a similar experience… I just remember being so excited as I taped on my diaper and could feel the impending mess coming. As I stood up and adjusted my diaper, I assumed the position. Once I felt it start to push on my sphincter my euphoria went higher than ever. Once it started to snake it’s way out and into my diaper, the warmth, the firmness, but still squishy… the feeling as it crawled up the back and also towards my crotch was absolutely unreal. 

the smell, the cleanup, the disposal didn’t matter. I just had to have that feeling again. Sadly I don’t get to do it often and, I assume like most of us, have no RL friends I can confide in or share experience. Hence, why I’m here. It’s great to hear others having similar experiences. 

@ForcedDiapers

The first time I ever messed my diaper as an adult, it was Halloween I believe it was 2019 I had gone to work that day, and for some reason, it was a day when they serve lunch at the church. Sometimes they have some thing that may not agree with my stomach, and so when that happens I’m very careful, because I don’t really want to have an accident at work if it is something I can help. That day, I could not help it, and I could not hold it, so the best thing to do, I thought to myself what is too just let it go. Couldn’t do anything until I returned home, but that was the first time. Was worried about what would happen, but I was prepared, so I just said “what the heck am I worried about“ and let it happen.

Being disabled as I am, and also Incontinent both ways, sometimes it can happen in public places, and I am no exception to this rule. I’ve even had it happen where I’ve had to go somewhere, in a public place and I just couldn’t hold it, and had to deal with it. I was able to deal with it quickly and expeditiously and go home and deal with it, but at least I was able to release without any problem because I had what I needed to be able to deal with it. I am also here because I, back in 2019, was trying to figure out how I should deal with the situation.  Now that I am amongst people who share the same interest or situation, it is easier to relate stories like this. I’m not afraid to do it if I need to, because I have everything I need, but it can sometimes be inconvenient to have it happen away from home. However, I can deal with it so the need arise.

luckily the day it happened, it was very cold outside, so it wasn’t too bad, and I was able to deal with that once I got home. I’m also lucky that the shower I use is fully handicap accessible, roll-in, so I was able to roll in, do a transfer, and do everything I need to do and drop it right there in the bay. Once I was able to do that I was able to do a full shower and then deal with the consequence, because I had everything I needed within it.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I've always totally enjoyed the feeling of pooping in my diaper.  I've felt naughty and felt that I should be punished with a good spanking. 

Years ago,  I would feel ashamed,  later on, after I'd used a diaper, when I'd be around friends or go to work.   I've never worn one to work, or around friends or family. 

I think that this fetish is sinful,  but I keep indulging in it. 

10 hours ago, Spanky said:

I've always totally enjoyed the feeling of pooping in my diaper.  I've felt naughty and felt that I should be punished with a good spanking. 

Years ago,  I would feel ashamed,  later on, after I'd used a diaper, when I'd be around friends or go to work.   I've never worn one to work, or around friends or family. 

I think that this fetish is sinful,  but I keep indulging in it. 

I don't think one of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shall not wet and mess diapers as an adult." I hope that you can resolve this and enjoy diapers without guilt.

• 2 months later...

It took me a while to get over this is wrong guilt I had. I had messed my pants before and loved it so using a diaper wasn’t difficult lol. At first only once in a while I would mess but my shame went away, cleanups got easier and now I’m mostly diapered and use them daily. No need to stay in the washroom to mess your diaper! It feels amazing and like you said euphoric. I don’t have ibs however I do have a sensitive stomach so no more need to run to the nearest washroom! Enjoy and no need to be near the toilet. If your diaper is on right all will be good ! 

• Like 2

I don't remember my first dirty diaper as an adult, but I do remember my first dirty diaper post potty training phase.?? I remember I was 8 years old and I was staying at my grandparents house with my family for some reason, and I had to wear an Diapee. I don't remember why but I think it was because my family didn't want to have to transfer me to the potty if I had to go poopie. Anyway, I was on the floor crawling around wearing nothing but a diaper, just sitting on my butt when I had to take a huge poopie. So I just did and it felt so good, I even remember what kind of diaper I was wearing. I was one of those white medical diapers with the yellow line on it because I was fat at that age so those were the ones that fit me. Anyway, it was nice and comfortable and the poo-poo felt really nice to sit it.??☺️??? But unfortunately, it stunk to the high heavens!???? And I wasn't a ABDL at the time, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I would now. But I just remember it feeling so GOOD, I think I EVEN got a Diapee change on the floor in front of everyone!???? I was a VERY happy BABY!?????♥️????????♥️????

• Like 1