LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it a riskkkkkk to be incontinence for long time????

Woah like others said this got seriously derailed.  And like others said let’s not flame @BabySpiderBoy for sharing his opinion, even if you strongly disagree. 

I heard somewhere that the majority of older people report that their quality of life has INCREASED as they’ve aged.  I don’t have a reference for this.  But to this point lots of older people say that with less need to impress others, they are enjoying life to the fullest.   

Now back to diapers…

• Like 1

There is a saying I always use to hear and I say it now myself especially when it comes to kids in there 20s and that is they are young and stupid. I look back on my 20s and think god I was stupid. Baby spider will grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Newbee said:

There is a saying I always use to hear and I say it now myself especially when it comes to kids in there 20s and that is they are young and stupid. I look back on my 20s and think god I was stupid. Baby spider will grow up.

I may be young, but I'm NOT stupid. What I meant when I essentially said that "you wouldn't want to live into your 60's, '70s, '80s, and even '90s."is that you generally start to see a lot of health issues when you hit those ages, and I was just making the statement that I bet there's people like me that wouldn't want to go through that, and that share my opinion. but I wasn't insinuating that old people are useless. I was just simply making the point that you wouldn't want to live on Earth forever because of that and then instead you would want to live in heaven forever because that's a much better place. I thought people would be smart enough to get the meaning behind what I was saying, but they weren't. So apparently people are DUMBER then I thought.???? And one more thing, I've been through a lot of bullshit and hardship in my life. I've suffered every type of pain imaginable. Physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually, and yet through all that, I've gained so much insight that people don't even get in one lifetime. I know what it's like to be broken. I'm not some dumb 16-year-old kid that just happens to be in his 20s. Age really doesn't matter, because people will act however they act. Because old habits die hard and a lot of people don't work to change them, but I'm not one of those people. So why don't you take your OWN ADVICE, and grow up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

Woah like others said this got seriously derailed.  And like others said let’s not flame @BabySpiderBoy for sharing his opinion, even if you strongly disagree. 

I heard somewhere that the majority of older people report that their quality of life has INCREASED as they’ve aged.  I don’t have a reference for this.  But to this point lots of older people say that with less need to impress others, they are enjoying life to the fullest.   

Now back to diapers…

That statement goes back to the whole diaper desire, and how this relates to going 24/7, long damage, whether or not to expose your diapers, the guilt associated with these desires, and the inevitable binge/purge cycles.

The central  idea as I've gotten older is that I don't care what a stranger thinks about me wearing a diaper.  That doesn't mean I'm going to walk around openly in an exposed diaper, or not try to be discreet with them, especially if that diaper is filled with poop.   That person likely care where I pee, or poop, but would prefer to not have to deal with it on personal level.  I owe it to them not to purposely mess my diaper in public, nor should I purposely put them in position where it becomes a public issue.   Wetting a diaper in public is not nearly as invasive, so not an issue.  And if the accident is unintentional, it's not my fault if I do it, but I still owe it to the public to handle.   Basically- the older you get the more you realize you just need to handle your own poop, and not worry about anybody else's mess.

24/7- I like being 24/7.  It works for me, and nobody else matters in that decision.  If it causes long-term damage to my body, I'll have to deal with that decision, which means having a conversation with my doctor.   Most likely the damage would require me to manage my incontinence, and so it's a trade-off that I've already accepted.

FTR- speaking just for myself, when I was in my twenties, my image to other people was really important.  I even held back on some of my geeky passions (like airplanes and sports) because such things were not necessarily 'cool' in public settings.   I was pressured by peers to go to strip clubs, even though it made me uncomfortable, but I felt that I had to fit in.  BTW- at that time, I dreamed about wearing diapers all the time, but do you think I would have gone out to a strip club in diapers?

In 30's, that need to fit in wasn't as strong.  I still felt guilty about this, but I understood it was part of me.  By 40, I accepted it, which Rosalie's book was a huge help, as were the posts from other posters.   By my 50's I had the courage to go 24/7.

My body didn't really break down until a few years ago, but that is more due to medical issues than aging.  It wasn't until my dad was 77 and I looked at him and realized he was an old man.  And even then, I was a serious car accident 3 years ago.   Fortunately I wasn't hurt, but I need a ride and somebody to help.  That was my 81-year-old dad, who was still able to take that call and be my dad for his 49-year-old son.

35 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I may be young, but I'm NOT stupid. What I meant when I essentially said that "you wouldn't want to live into your 60's, '70s, '80s, and even '90s."is that you generally start to see a lot of health issues when you hit those ages

You may not be stupid on things that you can relate to, but you've had numerous posters point out that you statement was made out of ignorance and was very stupid.   And when this is pointed out to you in responding post, you've double-down and try to defend you're statement- which was stupid.   A wiser man would realize that he made an error, and accept it.       

I'll give you a personal example.   I had major knee surgery when I was twenty-one, and the doctor warned me that I would likely develop arthritis in the next twenty to thirty years.   I thought "Oh- I'll be old by then, so that won't matter."   I know it sounds stupid, but that's what I thought.    Twenty later I finally go to the doctor and say "My knees hurt all the time."   Not bad, but enough to be uncomfortable.   BTw-even then with management, I could still do everything I liked.  In reality, it's takes months to recover from injuries, and a lot more work to manage it- but I'm still not broken down.    And that's from a person who has a major eye issue, and a blood disorder.  Compared to people 10 years older than me, my body is in bad shape- and still wouldn't give it up..   In my opinion, 50 years is really just starting the 2nd half of  your life, and it's the best part of your life.  The fact that at 26, you're thinking the entire 2nd part of your life is useless, because you're afraid of the possible issues you might have (most of my friends don't have long-term issues) is a real shame.

• Like 1

Just, hopfully, one last comment.  People don't need to be in great shape to enjoy life.  Remember when they were in theor 20's and 30's they probably did all the things people their age like to do.  I was one of them.  hunting, fishing, staying up all night, riding roller coasters and flying airplanes.  Even if a person is in their 80's and maybe can't do the things they did when in their 30's, people mature and so do their ideas of what is enjoyable to them.  Instead of hanging out in bars and going out with the guys, maybe they get much more enjoyment sitting at home visiting with their friends, family and grandchildren.  Teaching them about life when they were growing up, something today's kind can't even understand.  My dad was a wealth of knowledge on life in the depression, growing up on a farm as a kid and going through world war two.  He worked hard all his life and looked forwards to retiring and taking it easy, even though he was still active.  When he was in his 70's I took him up in a two seater airplane for the first time and he really enjoyed it!  The point I'm making is as everyone ages and matures, so do their interests and what they enjoy.  A person in their 80's can still enjoy life to the fullest and be happy doing what he now likes to do and spending time with friends and family he didn't have when he was 20.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, spark said:

That statement goes back to the whole diaper desire, and how this relates to going 24/7, long damage, whether or not to expose your diapers, the guilt associated with these desires, and the inevitable binge/purge cycles.

The central  idea as I've gotten older is that I don't care what a stranger thinks about me wearing a diaper.  That doesn't mean I'm going to walk around openly in an exposed diaper, or not try to be discreet with them, especially if that diaper is filled with poop.   That person likely care where I pee, or poop, but would prefer to not have to deal with it on personal level.  I owe it to them not to purposely mess my diaper in public, nor should I purposely put them in position where it becomes a public issue.   Wetting a diaper in public is not nearly as invasive, so not an issue.  And if the accident is unintentional, it's not my fault if I do it, but I still owe it to the public to handle.   Basically- the older you get the more you realize you just need to handle your own poop, and not worry about anybody else's mess.

24/7- I like being 24/7.  It works for me, and nobody else matters in that decision.  If it causes long-term damage to my body, I'll have to deal with that decision, which means having a conversation with my doctor.   Most likely the damage would require me to manage my incontinence, and so it's a trade-off that I've already accepted.

FTR- speaking just for myself, when I was in my twenties, my image to other people was really important.  I even held back on some of my geeky passions (like airplanes and sports) because such things were not necessarily 'cool' in public settings.   I was pressured by peers to go to strip clubs, even though it made me uncomfortable, but I felt that I had to fit in.  BTW- at that time, I dreamed about wearing diapers all the time, but do you think I would have gone out to a strip club in diapers?

In 30's, that need to fit in wasn't as strong.  I still felt guilty about this, but I understood it was part of me.  By 40, I accepted it, which Rosalie's book was a huge help, as were the posts from other posters.   By my 50's I had the courage to go 24/7.

My body didn't really break down until a few years ago, but that is more due to medical issues than aging.  It wasn't until my dad was 77 and I looked at him and realized he was an old man.  And even then, I was a serious car accident 3 years ago.   Fortunately I wasn't hurt, but I need a ride and somebody to help.  That was my 81-year-old dad, who was still able to take that call and be my dad for his 49-year-old son.

You may not be stupid on things that you can relate to, but you've had numerous posters point out that you statement was made out of ignorance and was very stupid.   And when this is pointed out to you in responding post, you've double-down and try to defend you're statement- which was stupid.   A wiser man would realize that he made an error, and accept it.       

I'll give you a personal example.   I had major knee surgery when I was twenty-one, and the doctor warned me that I would likely develop arthritis in the next twenty to thirty years.   I thought "Oh- I'll be old by then, so that won't matter."   I know it sounds stupid, but that's what I thought.    Twenty later I finally go to the doctor and say "My knees hurt all the time."   Not bad, but enough to be uncomfortable.   BTw-even then with management, I could still do everything I liked.  In reality, it's takes months to recover from injuries, and a lot more work to manage it- but I'm still not broken down.    And that's from a person who has a major eye issue, and a blood disorder.  Compared to people 10 years older than me, my body is in bad shape- and still wouldn't give it up..   In my opinion, 50 years is really just starting the 2nd half of  your life, and it's the best part of your life.  The fact that at 26, you're thinking the entire 2nd part of your life is useless, because you're afraid of the possible issues you might have (most of my friends don't have long-term issues) is a real shame.

My statement was NOT stupid and the fact that people are getting so bint out of shape about it, just proves that a lot of people are here have nothing better to do then pick apart an OPINION which they don't like! And I didn't do anything wrong. I just PISSED OFF a bunch of OLD PEOPLE. LOL!???? This is REALLY starting to PISS ME OFF!????????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

Wow. Now we're all DUMBER than he thought. More hot air than a politician. Here's my last word to this --- (Oh, wait.. I have to be nice.) Pathetic.

"I see stupid people... They're everywhere. And they don't even know it."

726741464_Stupid1.jpg.4422bddc36dc48e96763f15e9c24d52a.jpg

And this IS mine last word to you people on this thread: Y'ALL ARE TOO FUCKING STUBBORN AND NEED TO MOVE THE FUCK ON!??? Like really! This is pathetic! And honestly, this isn't EVEN WORTH my time anymore. LOL! ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

My statement was NOT stupid and the fact that people are getting so bint out of shape about it, just proves that a lot of people are here have nothing better to do then pick apart an OPINION which they don't like!

It was a stupid statement made by a young man who thinks they have life figured out.   You don't even understand why we are upset with your opinion, and think that you have valid reasons.

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I was just simply making the point that you wouldn't want to live on Earth forever because of that and then instead you would want to live in heaven forever because that's a much better place. I thought people would be smart enough to get the meaning behind what I was saying, but they weren't. So apparently people are DUMBER then I thought.????

You mentioned about living in heaven forever versus living on earth forever, indicating that you're religious and would like to get to heaven sooner rather than later.  That is a very dangerous attitude to have, and you may want to have a conversation with your pastor, or a mental health professional about that, because it's an unhealthy attitude.

FTR- there were times that I prayed it would be my day.  I was never tempted to do anything, but I was in a dangerous place.  Fortunately, I'm mostly past that now.    There is a high correlation between ABDL and depression, and it is careless to express that type of attitude on this type of public forum.     BTW- I'm hoping for your sake, you're not in the same place that I was

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, spark said:

It was a stupid statement made by a young man who thinks they have life figured out.   You don't even understand why we are upset with your opinion, and think that you have valid reasons.

You mentioned about living in heaven forever versus living on earth forever, indicating that you're religious and would like to get to heaven sooner rather than later.  That is a very dangerous attitude to have, and you may want to have a conversation with your pastor, or a mental health professional about that, because it's an unhealthy attitude.

FTR- there were times that I prayed it would be my day.  I was never tempted to do anything, but I was in a dangerous place.  Fortunately, I'm mostly past that now.    There is a high correlation between ABDL and depression, and it is careless to express that type of attitude on this type of public forum.     BTW- I'm hoping for your sake, you're not in the same place that I was

No, it's not a unhealthy attitude. it's just a very unpopular point of view, because people don't want to talk about death. People don't want to talk about mortality. For what it's worth I'm not suicidal. I'm just saying that I I look forward to going home when the time comes and that I'm not afraid. By the way I won't see a pastor. I don't like organized religion. People cling on to this life because it's all they know. they don't think about the life afterward, but they should because that's what home is, that's where the party is. It's not down here on Earth. We must constantly be reminded of impermanence in life. For this life is not the end, but rather, the next one is just the beginning, a better one! Because the things that are seen are temporal. but the things that are NOT seen are eternal. Death is NOT something to be AFRAID of. All death really is, is the transition from one set of experiences to another, just more purified and refined. By the way, I never claimed to have life all figured out. You just think I do. But that's okay because you don't know me. but if you took the time to, you would know where I'm coming from. LOL! People should think about death. people should think about mortality. It puts things in perspective, makes people better. And prepares them for the day when they finally arrive home.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
45 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, it's not a unhealthy attitude. it's just a very unpopular point of view

Just stop- Your opinion about death and the after-life is not something that needs to be shared on ABDL forum among people prone to depression (which quite frankly we are).   Those are thoughts best shared with mental health professionals, and not on public forums.  IMHO, it's careless to even share that opinion on our faith Discussion Board, because we have a very high proportion of posters battling depression.

FTR- if you don't think it's not dangerous, think about what you just said in light of what I shared after.   Is that really something you wanted to tell a man who at one time prayed to die (about 11 years ago)?

I don't care how much experience you have in your life.  You are 26 years old, and your opinion on the quality of life of senior citizens is only slightly more valid than a six-year-old's.   Especially when your so-called opinion is counter to that of people more than twice your age (I'm exactly twice your age).  GOD gave you two ears and one mouth, and you should use them in that order.

The original conversation is long dead- we've all shared our part, but to bring the current conversation back to diapers,  That diaper component played a big part in the depressive episode that I suffered back in 2010-12.  The biggest improvement in my mental health, and quality of life, has been the way that I have dealt and accepted my diaper desires.  I've never thought about this until now, but had the 2020 pandemic occurred in 2010, I would have been in serious trouble.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, spark said:

Just stop- Your opinion about death and the after-life is not something that needs to be shared on ABDL forum among people prone to depression (which quite frankly we are.   Those are thoughts best shared with mental health professionals, and not on public forums.  IMHO, it's careless to share that opinion on the Little's Faith Discussion Board, because we have a very high proportion of posters battling depression.

FTR- if you don't think it's not dangerous, think about what you just said in light of what I shared after.   Is that really something you wanted to tell a man who at one time prayed to die (about 11 years ago)?

I don't care how much experience you have in your life.  You are 26 years old, and your opinion on the quality of life of senior citizens is only slightly more valid than a six-year-old's.   Especially when your so-called opinion is counter to that of people more than twice your age (I'm exactly twice your age).  GOD gave you two ears and one mouth, and you should use them in that order.

You know what, I'm done with this. You know how that old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" I think that saying very much sums up what's going on here. This just simply isn't worth my time anymore.?? LOL!???? If nothing else, I hope you think about what I'm saying, maybe one day you'll get it or maybe one day you won't. It's not up to me. But hey, if you don't understand it in this life, you at least have the next one to look forward to.??☺️?❤️ LOL!??? And I'll be sure to say hello! Hehehe!??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You know what, I'm done with this. You know how that old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" I think that saying very much sums up what's going on here. This just simply isn't worth my time anymore.?? LOL!????

But you're telling me that in your opinion, at 52 years old, I have nothing to look forward to in life.   WTF is up with that?   And keep in mind, you are sharing this opinion to man who prayed to die 11 years ago.   Are you proud of yourself?   IMHO- if you are, your presence isn't appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, spark said:

But you're telling me that in your opinion, at 52 years old, I have nothing to look forward to in life.

That's not what I said. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. this is getting ridiculous!???

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's not what I said. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. this is getting ridiculous!???

On 2/10/2022 at 7:11 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Or you could not live to reach old age. Besides, why would you want to live to your 70's and 80's, or HELL even your 60's?! By that age I would want to be dead, because at that point your body's so broken down that you can barely do anything. and yeah, you're probably live longer, but what does that matter if you can't have a high quality of life because of your old age.??? To me that's just not worth it.☹️???☹️???????? I think it's a good thing that we have mortality. At least in this reality anyway!????❤️?❤️?☺️??❤️

So I guess you're proud of yourself.  Congratulations, you just asked a man who admitted that he prayed to die a short 11 years ago. " why would you want to live to your 70's and 80's, or HELL even your 60's?"   You're acting so arrogant that you don't even realize why some of us are offended by what you said.  Instead, you're throwing a toddler-style tantrum and crying.   Now pretend that 42-year-old me is reading that comment, and my mental health is fragile.   Do you still feel this is ridiculous?

To be honest, you've yet to prove to me that you're capable of the empathy required to answer that question.  If you do respond with the empathy required to answer that question, I'll note that you are indeed a mature young man who might have something of value to add.  But if you continue to advocate a self-centered and rather dangerous attitude towards living a long life, I have a moral obligation to point out the self-centered nonsense that you are sprouting.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, spark said:

So I guess you're proud of yourself.  Congratulations, you just asked a man who admitted that he prayed to die a short 11 years ago. " why would you want to live to your 70's and 80's, or HELL even your 60's?"   You're acting so arrogant that you don't even realize why some of us are offended by what you said.  Instead, you're throwing a toddler-style tantrum and crying.   Now pretend that 42-year-old me is reading that comment, and my mental health is fragile.   Do you still feel this is ridiculous?

To be honest, you've yet to prove to me that you're capable of the empathy required to answer that question.  If you do respond with the empathy required to answer that question, I'll note that you are indeed a mature young man who might have something of value to add.  But if you continue to advocate a self-centered and rather dangerous attitude towards living a long life, I have a moral obligation to point out the self-centered nonsense that you are sprouting.

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 2/11/2022 at 1:35 AM, Stephlatex said:

Is it a riskkk to be incontinence for thé rest of your life??? The bladder degeneration, what trouble could be have?????

For me the only risk of life long incontinence would be it being boring and no longer exciting. At least that’s what I noticed during a challenge of wearing my stent for seven months on end. This challenge was a good way to determine if my incontinence desire was a body identity integrity disorder or just just a sexual fantasy. So the best balance for me is being incontinent for three to four days per week. That’s enough to satisfy my sexual fantasy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, cathdiap said:

For me the only risk of life long incontinence would be it being boring and no longer exciting. At least that’s what I noticed during a challenge of wearing my stent for seven months on end. This challenge was a good way to determine if my incontinence desire was a body identity integrity disorder or just just a sexual fantasy. So the best balance for me is being incontinent for three to four days per week. That’s enough to satisfy my sexual fantasy.

Thank you for getting this thread back on track!  As I said many times, you don't have to physically make your body incontinent to enjoy your diapers whenever you want to.  You can wear diapers, wet and ess as often as you like simulating incontinence without having to be incontinent.  When someone asks if it's a risk to be incontinent, that can be thought of in two different ways.  Damage to your body over time, or risking that other people will find out that you don't want to or the risk of being flagged at the airport or something like that.  Risk of harm to your body from being incontinent or peronal risks in your lifestyle from choosing incontinence.

• Like 2

The risk is this. 

If being incontinent to the point of peeing/pooping like a baby is your fantasy, and you somehow make it through many years of unpotty training, and something happens to shake that fantasy, you have a very difficult road ahead of you to repair that continence plus all the other social and medical stuff  

However, it’s not in the same league as being transgendered. Once that surgery happens, thats it.  No turning back. 

(FYI - I am 20+ yrs post-op MtF, and still no regrets)

BTW, when you have had to work 40 years, and you retire, it’s _actually_ time to party, with the toys and stuff you can now afford - long holidays, road trips not interrupted by work, hobbies, cruises, camping trips arou d the country… Looking forward to it all!

• Like 4
On 2/13/2022 at 2:12 PM, rusty pins said:

As I said many times, you don't have to physically make your body incontinent to enjoy your diapers whenever you want to.  You can wear diapers, wet and ess as often as you like simulating incontinence without having to be incontinent.

You are right, I don’t have to. But I want to. Actually I need to. This incontinence desire in me is so strong, it is truly unbeatable. I have been a diaper wearer for almost 10 years just peeing in it when I had to go and sure it was fun. At least it was better than not wearing diapers at all.

But I simply wanted more. I had to experience what it was like to really need diapers. So in my early twenties I started experimenting with medical catheters and my first experiment was already completely mind blowing. This was what I had been looking for ever since I was eleven yo when I found out my friend from school had to wear diapers because of a birth defect that left him incontinent.

Since that first experiment I could no longer enjoy just wearing diapers. For many years following that first experience I have been customizing catheters and later on my own home made stents to the point that I can now wear them without even feeling it is there and yet have no control whatsoever. I never experience any pain or even discomfort nor do I ever have UTI’s. I can simply use them as long as I want which in most cases is three to four days in a row. 

Whenever I feel the urge to become incontinent, I just grab my stent and put it in my bladder. Safety line and O-ring all inside my body and out of sight. It's all done in a few minutes. I put on my diaper and live on as an incontinent person.

Knowing what it is like to have no control over my bladder it is very boring for me to just put on a diaper and decide to let go whenever my bladder signals it is time to go. I like being in the position that there is nothing left to decide on when, where and how much I wet myself.

I hope you agree that at least for some of us, it makes a big difference whether or not you are really in control. For me it does.

?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I’m 51 years old, musician with 3 band - tribute to ACDC - band with femal vocal and a band rock

I have an opération RTUP on my prostate, problème to keep my pees in, urg incontinence, diaper 24/7

I love this, but I ask what is the risk of incontinence!!

the answer is skin and money!!

yeahhhhh I deal with that, play Thunderstrunk and pee on my diaper 

no problème with that, yeahhhhh

thunder

• Thanks 1

When I was a teen, I figured I didn't want to live past 30...

I'm pushing 66 now, and still working hard on filling my 401k for retirement.

And I was told a loooong time ago that a "Buddy" was someone who would go to town for you when you were sick, get 2 blow jobs and bring one back for you...:42_EmoticonsHDcom::31_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1