LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling with the fetish

Ok I enjoy regressing and being a baby but when the desire goes to me wanting to masterbate I feel guilty and think I need to stop this nonsense 

God loves me has forgiven me but I really struggle with this aspect of being a little 

Then being trans well that’s another subject 

I understand the feeling. But ask yourself, would you feel the same, say masterbating in a vanilla way? Is it the act of masterbating, or what you’re thinking about when you do, that bothers you? And by the way, I don’t believe either thing is bad, what you think about, or the act. 

• 9 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, Rachael-Little said:

Ok I enjoy regressing and being a baby but when the desire goes to me wanting to masterbate I feel guilty and think I need to stop this nonsense 

God loves me has forgiven me but I really struggle with this aspect of being a little 

I here you loud and clear. I'm only a sexual little about 10% of the time or less. When I masturbate in full on little space I feel really creepy and out of sorts for a couple of days. 

If I'm just doing diapers it's not a big deal. 

We're all forgiven. 

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I feel guilty too sometimes and I’m still seeking answers from Jesus. But, my opinion and belief right now is that we will NEVER stop sinning and that is why we need Jesus. Feeling guilty and shameful does nothing ever for anyone to improve their situation. Guilt and shame drive you to do more of those things, usually so you feel better. Much like an alcoholic snowballing, you seek the drink again to cover up that pain of guilt. I would say try not to dwell on what you may consider mistakes and just do what you can every day to grow closer to Jesus. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 7:44 AM, Rachael-Little said:

Don't feel guilty; even babies with ZERO concept of God get aroused and masturbate in their diapers. It's also not uncommon for baby boys to get an erection during diaper changes. It's simply biology doing what it's supposed to; when you engulf genitals in a warm slippery mass, the owner of said genitals will probably get aroused. There's nothing "sinful" about it. Are you worried you're killing souls by masturbating? Don't be; souls probably don't exist, and if they do exist, they exist inside the brain, and sperm cells don't have any brains, ergo, no soul. If you're worried you're somehow unethical by letting your seed fall into a diaper instead of the belly of a whore because of some divine mission to go forth and multiply, then you can rest easily knowing that this line of thinking is precisely why we're facing an over-population problem in Earth's not-too-distant future, sooo, it's actually MORE ethical, religiously and logically, to hump your messy diapers to your heart's content. It's what God would want lmao. Never have grown up sex or procreate. THAT'S what REALLY ends up killing people in the long run. ?
...Diapers are the safest sex you're ever gonna get lmao. ?

2 hours ago, Ellie Jean said:

Don't feel guilty; even babies with ZERO concept of God get aroused and masturbate in their diapers. It's also not uncommon for baby boys to get an erection during diaper changes. It's simply biology doing what it's supposed to; when you engulf genitals in a warm slippery mass, the owner of said genitals will probably get aroused. There's nothing "sinful" about it. Are you worried you're killing souls by masturbating? Don't be; souls probably don't exist, and if they do exist, they exist inside the brain, and sperm cells don't have any brains, ergo, no soul. If you're worried you're somehow unethical by letting your seed fall into a diaper instead of the belly of a whore because of some divine mission to go forth and multiply, then you can rest easily knowing that this line of thinking is precisely why we're facing an over-population problem in Earth's not-too-distant future, sooo, it's actually MORE ethical, religiously and logically, to hump your messy diapers to your heart's content. It's what God would want lmao. Never have grown up sex or procreate. THAT'S what REALLY ends up killing people in the long run. ?
...Diapers are the safest sex you're ever gonna get lmao. ?

i have to disagree on the souls, yes, they do exist, but without sperm and egg put together there is no conception, so no soul in place, so no murder.

to the thread starter, God knows we are all flesh, we have, ,,,,, itches, and ,,,,, pressures build up that need some release, taking care of a matter by yourself is much better than something risky like sex, where there could be pregnancy, disease, and other complications, and with the diaper thing its just a thing, a paraphilism, a fetish, everybody has something that "gets them going", ours just happens to be diapers, which is pretty safe, worse thing that happens is you need to change it, and you would probably need a change anyway, on sin, i dont know what your sins are, that isnt my business, Jesus knows are going to sin in life, that is why He paid the ultimate cost on the cross, for all of us, including you, to unburden yourself with repentance, so when you repent just get off your own back, he forgave you, so forgive yourself.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i have to disagree on the souls, yes, they do exist,

I have to disagree on the absolutism without hard evidence lol...actually, just absolutism in general; it's always counterproductive to finding real truth.

I wear diapers all the time so they are often largely non-sexual for me, however, I've gotten past any bad feelings about deriving enjoyment or experiencing arousal from wearing them, when it does happen. It's harmless. Diapers are an inanimate sometimes-fetish object, like lederhosen, lingerie, or British cars. There is nothing inherently "wrong" about appreciating any of those. If your appreciation extends to putting Golden Retrievers in, say, pre-war lingerie, then, the fault lies in involving the retrievers, not in appreciating the lingerie.

Ditto for the masterbatory act itself. If you are wrestling with if the act of masterbation is "wrong", that's between you and your faith leaders, I guess, but for what it's worth, my two cents are that most higher animals do it, and people have been doing it since the dawn of humanity, and, religions the world over have sought to harness or monopolize perceived jurisdiction over it, because arousal is a powerful force within the human experience, just as death and concerns for what happens after death are powerful forces, both of which religions have also tried to seize exclusive franchise agreements over. I think "God" or "the creator" or "the universe" has bigger concerns than what we do with our erogenous zones, among ourselves or with consenting participants. If you are otherwise a good person, I don't think this is damaging your karma. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ellie Jean said:

I have to disagree on the absolutism without hard evidence lol...actually, just absolutism in general; it's always counterproductive to finding real truth.

if you dont want to believe, i dont see anyone trying to force you, but as far as im concerned there are souls, all souls belong to God, that is good enough for me.

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

if you dont want to believe, i dont see anyone trying to force you...

ur not looking hard enough lol. 

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

...but as far as im concerned there are souls, all souls belong to God, that is good enough for me.

As far as I'm concerned, that's no different than the concept of slavery. People aren't property. 

19 minutes ago, Ellie Jean said:

ur not looking hard enough lol. 

As far as I'm concerned, that's no different than the concept of slavery. People aren't property. 

last i checked, no one has a gun held to your head, or a sword to your neck, so there is no force, you are trying to see what isnt there. God doesnt want you to be forced to believe, there is no love for Him in that, choose you this day whome ye will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord, what ever you do is not my concern.

you are trying to compare apples to oranges, i will agree that people arent property, but that is a matter for this age, not in heaven.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to me, when i was young i thought jerking off in diaper on in general was sinful, but the older I've gotten the more I've learned, for

1. jerking in general is natural, with out any sexual release is actually damaging to the body, it can up the risk of male-type cancer, genital pain, mood swings, mental issues and so on.

2. jerking is safer then having sex with someone else (that your not planning a life long relationship with , like marriage), you could get someone pregnant, STDs, and so on. and jerking will release those urges to do so

3. diapers are no different then other types of underwear. heck you can get horny and go off in a silky smooth sports underwear, tight speedos, and nice extra soft/fluffy cotton underwear, heck even cloth diapers. the only thing with a diaper it holds you wastes, gets warm, and puffs up that's it.

We are all humans, and i believe that God doesn't mind what makes your "little guy" happy (unless its extreme, like P3d0, animals, and other unconsented from others stuff, and so on). just a lot of bible-thumper boomers really hammered us with condemnions, and judgements from THEM not God. 

just Pray about it and do some soul searching      

• Like 1

The Bible was also complied about 1700 years ago (at the Council of Trent in the 4th century AD, one can look this up to verify) at a time when not having enough children to carry on the population was a big problem. 

Society has changed since then, the old "thou shall not masturbate" generally serves to cause harm, not good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 2:19 PM, Firefly 35 said:

The Bible was also complied about 1700 years ago (at the Council of Trent in the 4th century AD, one can look this up to verify) at a time when not having enough children to carry on the population was a big problem. 

Society has changed since then, the old "thou shall not masturbate" generally serves to cause harm, not good.

I agree, there are some laws in the Bible that was made for that time line, like jerking off and stuff. 

• 2 months later...

One can draw whatever conclusions one wants from the fact, but the Bible says absolutely nothing about masturbation as such.  The nearest it gets is Onan withdrawing from his wife prior to ejaculation in order to prevent her conceiving.  My hunch is that masturbation was probably regarded as a common bodily function along with urination and defecation, not warranting any kind of specific mention.  Men and women have evolved over the centuries but not really that much so far as our essential natures are concerned.  All of that said, different people read the Bible in different ways.  I read it through the eyes of Liberal Anglican Catholic Christian, rather than a Conservative Evangelical one, and that informs my outlook.