LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuckold?

16 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Chalk my Wife, Daddy and myself as a no. Each to their own but not our thing.

I agree everyone can do what he wants, I would just be interested to know if there are any with such fantasies. Or if someone actively lives it out.

Hi.

Me and my wife live this out in real life. We have a profile on fab swingers.

The ultimate fantasy is for me to be in nappies and in the same room being treated as a little whilst they have sex. Maybe bring out my sissy side. We've had offers but its quite a trusting position to put ourselves in.

So I've been there in just a chastity cage and she has gone out with me in nappies at home (obviously I'm 24/7 anyhow)

So yeah hi 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/6/2022 at 6:51 AM, wetste said:

Hi.

Me and my wife live this out in real life. We have a profile on fab swingers.

The ultimate fantasy is for me to be in nappies and in the same room being treated as a little whilst they have sex. Maybe bring out my sissy side. We've had offers but its quite a trusting position to put ourselves in.

So I've been there in just a chastity cage and she has gone out with me in nappies at home (obviously I'm 24/7 anyhow)

So yeah hi 

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to be in such a situation as well

In a playpen short dress diapers on full display while mommy and her lover make love and ignore me like a baby 

• Like 1

My wife and I totally live this lifestyle, she is a full blown Hotwife with bulls she visits. I am diapered 24/7 and wear diapers when watching her in person. I keep my clothes on so others present don’t know I’m wearing a diaper. It’s a big turn on watching her and doing the cleanup afterwards.

It's a reality for us here, not a fantasy. While we do keep this rather discreet my wife does have two individuals that we have vetted and she does share time with. They meet her needs sexually where as with I it was hit or miss. We are all on the same line of communication and it works out great. I'm denied and in chastity, she gets serviced regularly by mouth, toy or them and the world goes round and round. 

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fantasy exists but I know I could never allow it to happen nor would my wife ever be willing in the first place