LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spell Check

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Has something changed or been removed lately?  It seems that I no longer have spell check on my forum posts to let me know if I have mispelled a word.

@rusty pins

I am not sure if we have spellcheck built into the form software, or if it is built into the browser. Sometimes it changes and updates happen, that make things change drastically, while there are other ones that are very minute. I am not sure if we have lost the spellcheck function, or maybe I haven’t seen the red line, but there have been times when we have had double words, or snippets of words. I wish there was a way that Mikey could find out why I will end up starting a paragraph, and then if I press the button for return too many times, a piece A piece of that fragment ends up copying itself to the next line, so I have to remove a duplicate every single time.

I am unaware that anything has been removed as far as spellcheck, but I wish that the words “accept” and “except” would be easier to inflict so that I don’t end up saying something like “I accept my diapers” and have it come out “I except my diapers”.

I guess sometimes the software can do strange things or maybe it’s the way I speak words that caused this to happen, but I have yet to figure out why a part of my words are copied twice. Mikey apparently was checking on this, but I’m not sure if he was able to find a solution to this.

Take Care my friend! ????

Brian

You should have it either in your operating system or your browser. I find a big problem with mine is this;the underline is darkred However, I use a setting that produces light text on a dark background. This is caled "darkfield" and was first used in microscopy to aid vision and keep the eyes fromtiring quickly. Theunderline beingg dark red and not open to having a different color,say, yellow, makes it almost impossible for me to see it. So for me, the efficacy of the spellcheck is limited to spotty performance relative to me I usually find the typo's in a subsequent reading and correct them at that time

My uncle Tim used to be the head of an organization that monitored persons who used spell check but then quit in the name of being non-conformists. He was appointed by the FBI who wanted to see if such misfits were pinko commie bedwettes. His title was Chancellor of the Ex-checker