LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recipes and Prep for a Messy Weekend

Hi All

I just wanted to asked around and see what good ideas other people have.

I am going to be spending the weekend with a daddy and he has said that he really wants to see me in mess my diapers.

I know that enema's are good for instant messing but I want to make more firm messes. He has also told me he plans to feed me lots to help things along.

So as to make this a really messy weekend, what sort of recipes does anyone know to make quickly make messy diapers?

What prep should I do leading up to the meet to ensure that I need to heavily mess my diapers?

Please note that I do have quite a strong bladder and bowels so it will take a lot to get things moving.

• Haha 1

Sounds like it can be fun, bust a word:  Be careful of what he feeds you in different ways.  If he's spiking the food with all kinds of laxatives, that could be dangerous and harmful to your body.  Also be careful, especially if this is a first time with this person, that he doesn't use any date-rape drugs on you, either by you not knowing he spiked your food with them or if he tells you it's something else.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Sounds like it can be fun, bust a word:  Be careful of what he feeds you in different ways.  If he's spiking the food with all kinds of laxatives, that could be dangerous and harmful to your body.  Also be careful, especially if this is a first time with this person, that he doesn't use any date-rape drugs on you, either by you not knowing he spiked your food with them or if he tells you it's something else.

Thanks for the warning. I have been chatting to him for a long time now and we have sent lots of pictures and videos. He has not outed me at all or threatened me with the material he has. I am not sure if he really knows that much about laxatives as he even though he keeps asking me to show him messing my diaper he never answers any questions about using enema's or laxatives, so I think I am going to have to prepare for him, at least this way I can be sure whats going into my body. Do you know of any combinations of laxatives that would be harmful?

5 minutes ago, bibabyboy263 said:

Thanks for the warning. I have been chatting to him for a long time now and we have sent lots of pictures and videos. He has not outed me at all or threatened me with the material he has. I am not sure if he really knows that much about laxatives as he even though he keeps asking me to show him messing my diaper he never answers any questions about using enema's or laxatives, so I think I am going to have to prepare for him, at least this way I can be sure whats going into my body. Do you know of any combinations of laxatives that would be harmful?

People can use a laxative when they are constipated per the instructions on the box.  Over use of laxatives can cause dependance on them, and what I mean is using the regular recommended dosage day after day.  When a person uses way over the recommeded dosage, just like any other medication, it can be very harmful.  I would be concerned when you said, "He has also told me he plans to feed me lots to help things along" as to just what that means.  A ton of prunes and prune juice or medications.  You can get serious cramps and dehydration from laxatives or over use of them.  Helping things along to get you to poop might not be a good idea depending on what his plans are to "help things along".  From what you said, it seems he's really really wanting to see you poop in your diaper and has been pushing for it with you.  With that and stating he will feed you stuff to "help it along" I would have some concerns as to just how far he will go with your safety to get what he wants.  BE CAREFUL!

8 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

People can use a laxative when they are constipated per the instructions on the box.  Over use of laxatives can cause dependance on them, and what I mean is using the regular recommended dosage day after day.  When a person uses way over the recommeded dosage, just like any other medication, it can be very harmful.  I would be concerned when you said, "He has also told me he plans to feed me lots to help things along" as to just what that means.  A ton of prunes and prune juice or medications.  You can get serious cramps and dehydration from laxatives or over use of them.  Helping things along to get you to poop might not be a good idea depending on what his plans are to "help things along".  From what you said, it seems he's really really wanting to see you poop in your diaper and has been pushing for it with you.  With that and stating he will feed you stuff to "help it along" I would have some concerns as to just how far he will go with your safety to get what he wants.  BE CAREFUL!

Firstly, thank you for your concern and warnings, they have been duly noted.

I understand that laxatives can be evasive and anything can be harmful if taken in too high quantity. Part of this thread was also to find what natural recipes that might work could be, so I would not have to be so reliant on laxatives for immediate results. As such I understand that there would be some prep work for be so that I am 'full' on the day of the meet. Best scenario would be a recipe that would naturally go through my system very fast, so that laxatives are not really required. But I understand that I still need to be careful.

2 hours ago, bibabyboy263 said:

Firstly, thank you for your concern and warnings, they have been duly noted.

I understand that laxatives can be evasive and anything can be harmful if taken in too high quantity. Part of this thread was also to find what natural recipes that might work could be, so I would not have to be so reliant on laxatives for immediate results. As such I understand that there would be some prep work for be so that I am 'full' on the day of the meet. Best scenario would be a recipe that would naturally go through my system very fast, so that laxatives are not really required. But I understand that I still need to be careful.

@bibabyboy263

as my colleagues have stated, I would definitely be careful when it comes to using laxatives. As a rule, only use laxatives if I could not release. Prolonged use of laxatives can cause your body to be harmed because you are basically irritating your bowels to make them release what they are holding.

my friend @Evelyn Dellcerro Will tell you that the easiest way do you have something like this occur is to “bulk up/fiber load”. This way, the food that you choose will be what will probably help you to release everything that you were holding in your bowels.  There are also many natural diuretics that can be used. Try green tea, herbal tea, caffeine, ice tea, or anything that is a natural diuretic. In all fairness, you do not want to use any of these laxatives too much, because this cannot only harm your body, but it can also dehydrate you severely, and you don’t want to have that happen. I have MiraLAX myself, but I don’t use it unless I absolutely have to, because if you use too much of it, I was told by the doctor “The instructions tell you to take a half a scoop every day in the morning – however, if you do that, you will be missing yourself very badly – take a quarter scoop in the morning and you will not have this problem.“  MiraLAX works by taking all of the liquid that is in your body and by adding water to your body, the powder helps you to allow you to release your bowels.  Even with MiraLAX, if you take too much of it, you run the risk of dehydration. You should always be drinking a lot of water anyway, because it is good for your body. If you continue to use laxatives, they will dehydrate you after while, which is why you must follow the directions exactly. Also, if you become dependent on laxatives, that cannot be good either. The only reason that laxatives should be used like this is if there is no other way to help you remove Waste. Think of it this way, Castor oil is also A laxative, and whatever you are taking you must be very careful, because you’re taking too much of it can cause you to have a serious mess on your hands, or can hurt you.

I recommend that you use other ways. Buy fiber loading, it might take a while, but you will get the desired effects, because you will eventually have to release in your diaper. Because of having fluid in my feet, I have to take Dyazide, and this is a diuretic that is prescribed. I only take it when necessary and as prescribed, because when you take this and you are drinking water, you will eventually release and you will continue to go until there’s nothing left in your bladder.  The best way to do this is to do it by natural means. Only when you need it should you be using laxatives, and as has been stated, whoever is giving you these should be monitoring what is going on, and they should only be used when absolutely necessary.

good luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really,  anything that has a lot of fiber.  Eat a really big meal the night before.   Big plate of spaghetti,  or any other food that you like.  Then eat lots of vegetables.  They're high in fiber.  In the morning,  have a big breakfast of something high in fiber. Raisin Bran, oatmeal,  any other fiber cereal.   The more you eat,  the more will come out the other end.

Then take a big dose of Metamucil or psyllium husk.  It's a fiber therapy and absorbs water and expands.  It works in about 10-12 hours for me.  Taking a dose every hour or so will give you more messes in a short period of time.  You need water with the psyllium husk. 

If you want faster results,  prunes, dates, prune juice will get things moving in about 3 hours.   Eat a whole bunch of prunes and you'll really fill your diaper.   If you eat a bunch, you'll likely have some cramps and then an explosive mess in your diaper. 

Prunes/plums, raisins, figs, dates , apricots, mango papya,cherries, coconut all are excellent sources of vitamins minerals fiber and sorbitol . 

sorbitol is a sugar alcohol so it’s not broken down by the body or metabolized , it’s sent directly to the bowel along with the fiber it draws water into the bowel ( you can get it in standardized syrup for medical specific laxation needs) it is commonly found in diabetic candy  . Eaten in a large quantities will cause you to fill your pants emeregently however in normal amounts with all the fiber it makes large Volume evacuations comfortable and easy . Also ingesting whole wheat bread pasta , brown rice ( you want the brown not in polished white  , brown leaves the bran (fiber)on it so it’s healthier and bulks up your stool . If you fiber load make sure to get some servings of fruit that additional sorbitol will help insure you don’t develop a blockage if you take in too much fiber and not enough water .your body regulates stool size and quality based almost entirely on fiber and water regulation . 
if you have some time before the big day you can experiment  with foods and fruit to give you the best volume and ease of passage . 

• Like 2