LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unhappy Wife

Christopher had already been awake a long time before Hannah came in and sat on the edge of his bed. He was relieved that she no longer looked angry, but she did seem to have something on her mind, a conclusion that was confirmed when she told him that they had to have a talk. He knew from experience that that meant she talks, he listens.

“Chrissie, there’s no excuse for acting up with Abby, especially in front of her friend. I thought I made clear that she’s in charge of your toileting when I’m not around. I know it’s hard to have your roles reversed, but it’s for your own good. Your control has been slipping during the day and we were trying to help you avoid daytime diapers by retraining your brain to recognize the signal that you need to pee.” Hannah smiled sadly at her husband. “I’m afraid yesterday you discovered the consequences of both disobedience and not using the potty when you were given the chance.

“I still hope that we can reach our goal, and maybe we can even beat the odds and eventually get you dry at night. But for the immediate future, I don’t feel we have a choice. For the next week minimum, you’re in diapers full time, day and night. No more training pants, no more potty. Part of this is punishment for yesterday, but mostly it’s because I want you to feel what it’s like to spend twenty-four hours a day, day in and day out, in soggy, dirty, stinky diapers with no control over when you get changed. The idea is to kick-start your brain into being so disgusted with the circumstances that it’s motivated like never before to get into training pants. You’ll see training pants as a good thing, as a step forward. After than, we’ll see.”

“But,” Christopher interjected, “does that mean...” The prospect was so horrifying that he couldn’t finish his question, but Hannah knew what it was.

“Yes, poopies too. Added incentive for one thing, but also once a diaper goes on it doesn’t come off until Abby or I or whoever is in charge of you decides, and that’ll usually mean you’ve used it to its fullest. And you’re not allowed to let us know when you think you need to be changed, that’ll be up to the grown-ups. How well you behave might be a factor too. I’m sure you don’t want diaper rash, although...” Hannah got a dreamy look in her eyes, “that might be the best motivator of all.”

Hannah got up, retrieved the changing pad from the top of the dresser, and slid it under the contrite man. She continued with her talk as she changed his sodden diaper. “After one week Abby and I will decide if we try again with your training or continue for another week. I admit our decision will be subjective, and it has to be unanimous. In the meantime, it’s possible that there will be other changes or new rules for you to follow. I suggest you do your best to get on our good sides, especially your daughter’s after what you did yesterday.”

Hannah completed the change, then left Christopher lying on the bed as she walked to the closet to choose an outfit. “Ah, this one will do.” She brought back a one-piece yellow and lilac floral playsuit that screamed ‘little girl.’ Christopher began to object, but Hannah’s words linking his behavior to getting out of diapers silenced him. Hannah took advantage of his open mouth to pop in a pacifier. Chrissie immediately felt the silicone bulb fill his mouth. This wasn’t the one he had been using and he could tell he’d never forget he was using it. 

“Breakfast time,” Hannah told him as she left the room. As Christopher got up to follow, his legs suddenly felt like jelly and he nearly fell. He straightened himself, started walking, and again felt like he would topple over. He lunged to the wall and managed to make it to the hallway only by using it for support. When he got to the top of the stairs he paused, worried about making it down in one piece. Instinctively, he sat down and proceeded to descend each step on his bottom, proud of his ingenuity in solving that issue. He continued to wobble and hold onto the furniture and the walls as he made his way to the kitchen, unaware of how much he resembled a toddler just learning to walk. Abby and Hannah, however, did notice and smiled at each other.

Once settled into the highchair, Chrissie felt more secure. Hannah set a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage on his tray along with a small plastic cup of orange juice. He picked up his fork and knife to cut up the links, but couldn’t get his hands to cooperate. If he got the fork in the right position, he had trouble moving the knife to cut. If he tried the knife first, the fork would just shake in his hand. Noticing his difficulty, Abby got up without a word, took his utensils, and cut his sausage into small pieces before returning to her seat. Chrissie continued to have issues getting his fork where he wanted it to go, so he gave up and began to eat his eggs and sausage with his fingers. Even so, half of them dropped down onto his bib.

Hannah and Abby were doing their best not to let Chrissie know that they were watching him, but when he went to pick up his orange juice, they both looked his way in anticipation. Sure enough, he barely got it lifted off the tray before he dropped it, spraying juice in every direction. He was ready to cry.

“Let me help you with that Daddy,” Abby told him. As Hannah cleaned up the spill, Abby refilled his cup and brought it to his lips, tilting it back to allow him to drink. Without asking his permission, she then used his fork to lift eggs to his mouth, leaving the tiny sausage pieces for him to manage.

Hannah had been looking for a way to get her husband out of the house while a few items were being delivered this morning, and the juice incident played into her hands perfectly. “Cassie is still using her sippy cup, and it’s not a good idea to share anyway,” Hannah told him. “Just to be safe in case you continue to have problems with a cup, I think you and Abby should go to the store to get you your own.”

Christopher wasn’t asked if he needed or wanted a sippy cup, or if he wanted to go to the store with Abby. But he knew he didn’t have a choice if he wanted out of diapers. For now, he would do what they wanted. 

Abby leaned over in the back seat to unbuckle Chrissie’s seat belt. Hannah had argued that sending him out in his playsuit was too much too soon, so he had a pair of her track pants over his bottom half and a loose t-shirt on top. She knew he felt that he had scored a victory with his wardrobe, but he clearly didn’t know that his poofy and by now droopy diaper was obvious both physically and by the smell, and that the top of the playsuit was visible through the light fabric of the shirt. Abby had also surreptitiously clipped a flower barrette in his hair when she strapped him in before they left.

Her father was still having trouble walking, so Abby wheeled a race-car shopping cart intended for older children to the car and he climbed in. Once he was settled and she was out of sight pushing the cart from behind, she grabbed the diaper bag from the front seat and slung it over her shoulder. They entered the store, a large chain store with everything a parent would need for babies or toddlers. As they approached the wide-eyed teenage greeter, Abby asked where she would find sippy cups in a louder voice than necessary. A few shoppers turned their way and stared before going about their business. 

Abby quickly realized the advantage of having a cart where the basket was behind the seats, so that her father would be unable to see what she put into it. Most of the supplies she and Hannah had ordered from a fetish website they found would be delivered today, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t let the cashier ring up a few baby bottles.

“Okay Daddy, what sippy cup do you want?” she asked, causing a woman down the aisle to look their way. “No opinion? Tell you what, I’ll pick two and then you tell me which one you prefer. Let’s see, the jungle animals or Elmo? I’m sorry, it’s hard to understand you with your binky in your mouth. Just point.”

And so it went, with Abby providing a running commentary as the cart filled with lotions, powders, diaper rash cream, and baby toys. She was just getting ready to head toward the checkout when they passed the family bathroom. Did she dare? Of course she did.

“Daddy, I think you’re overdue for a change. Pee-ew! C’mon, we can go in here.” She supported Chrissie with one arm while grabbing the diaper bag with the other. Once inside, she laid the oversized changing pad on a bench and beckoned her father to lie down.

“Icky, Daddy, you really soaked this one,” she told him as she pulled the tapes off and opened the diaper to reveal his shaven pubes and shrunken parts. Just then the door opened and a woman with toddler in tow entered, the odor that accompanied him making evident why she was there.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Abby told her. “I must have forgotten to lock the door.”

“I can wait outside,” the blushing woman responded, her eyes glued on the diaper change in progress.

“No, I don’t think you should,” Abby laughed. “It’s pretty obvious that your little one shouldn’t wait. Don’t mind us, we’ll be done in a few minutes.”

The young mother thanked Abby, lifting her son onto the changing table, which allowed her a clear view of Chrissie’s diaper change.   

“At least this one isn’t messy,” Abby said conversationally. “Although I’ll bet as soon as I get a clean diaper on him he’ll have a blowout.”

“Isn’t that the way it always is with boys,” she replied, watching Abby clean Chrissie with wipes. “And I’ll bet your dirty diapers are worse than mine,”

“That’s the truth,” Abby said as she pulled a clean diaper out of the bag. “But I’m used it.” She laughed. “Okay, no I’m not. They’re pretty gross.”

The other mommy joined in the laughter as she turned her attention to her own stinky project. “Well good luck and I hope he’s ready for potty training soon.”

“Thanks, you too,” Abby answered as she pulled Chrissie to his feet. “Let’s go home, Daddy.”

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • tammie2 changed the title to An Unhappy Wife (Chapter 11 Added 2/17)

Walking through the front door with Abby’s assistance, Christopher immediately felt an air of excitement emanating from Hannah and Cassie. He saw his daughter throw a questioning glance at his wife, who nodded enthusiastically. When Abby left him to go over to Hannah, he sunk to the floor, his legs too weak to support him on his own. No one came over to assist him, so he crawled over to his chair in the living room and pulled himself into it.

He was quickly joined by his wife, who seemed to tower over him. “No dear, we can’t risk leaks on the furniture. Until you get your daytime wetting and soiling under control, you’ll need to sit in the playpen.”

Christopher glared at his wife, but was resolved not to give her any reason to use his disobedience as reason to extend his week in diapers. He stood, toddled, and then crawled over to the playpen. By the time he was settled, Abby had joined them and Cassie was perched on Hannah’s lap, bouncing in anticipation. Christopher realized that he was the only one not in on some sort of family secret.

“Today’s a very important day for our family, and in particular for Cassie,” Hannah announced with pride. “She’s proven that she can stay dry both day and night, that she no longer needs help being fed her meals, and has even graduated out of the high chair. Since she’s proven that she’s no longer a baby, she gets big girl privileges. And that means she gets to move to the big girl bedroom.”

Abby and Hannah clapped their hands and Cassie soon joined them as she bounced up and down with joy. Christopher, however, looked on in shocked dismay. Where would he sleep? Was he being relegated to the couch, and how long would that last? No answers seemed to be forthcoming from his wife or daughter and he didn’t want to spoil Cassie’s moment by making it about himself, so for the time being he didn’t say a word.

“Well, Cassie,” Hannah said to her beaming daughter. “Should we all go upstairs and see your new room?”

Cassie jumped down from Hannah’s lap in a squeal of joy and ran toward the stairs, the two women right behind. Abby looked back at her father, who hadn’t moved. “C’mon, Daddy, you need to see it too.”

Christopher managed to make it all the way to the bottom of the stairs by leaning on the furniture, but he knew that climbing them on foot was beyond his current capabilities. He crawled up and stayed on the floor as he made his way to what until today had been his room, finally sitting with legs splayed just inside the doorway.

He watched as Cassie jumped up and down on the bed, which now had a Disney princess bedspread and was littered with her favorite stuffed animals. There were new posters on the wall and her name was stenciled on a closet door. Inside the closet, he noticed as Hannah opened it for Cassie to see, were all of her clothes, none of which were as infantile as what he was currently wearing. The dresser drawers were similarly devoid of training pants or diapers, instead housing neat stacks of panties. All traces that Christopher had ever stayed in the room were gone.

After about five minutes of allowing Cassie to explore, Hannah walked over to where Christopher sat, his expression and the tear in the corner of his eye giving his feelings away despite his silence. She beckoned Abby to join them. Both women remained standing, making Christopher feel very small. He tried to pull himself to a standing position but failed, and neither woman offered to assist him.

“I’m guessing that you wonder where you’ll be now,” Hannah said to him. “It should be obvious. As the only member of the family still in diapers, you’ve been moved to the nursery, although we’ve made a few changes to accommodate you. Why don’t you crawl after us and we’ll show you.”

Christopher’s initial anger at being put into the nursery was mollified when he heard that Hannah had made some changes. Certainly she’d have switched the crib out for a twin bed, and maybe she’d even found room for a television and recliner. This wouldn’t be such a bad thing after all.

As he entered his new room, however, Christopher’s world began to fall apart. Far from the man cave he’d envisioned, he was looking at a baby girl’s dream nursery. He did get an adult-sized bed, but in the form of a grotesquely large crib with pink and white bars and floral bumpers secured to the sides with giant pink bows. On one end of the crib a built-in row of colorful beads beckoned its occupant to play with them, while on the other in fancy script was the name “Chrissie” with the ‘i’s dotted with pink hearts. The sheets and pillows had baby unicorns frolicking in a meadow of flowers. A mobile from which bunnies hung reached out over the crib.

The trim of the long dresser had been painted pink, and its top had been converted into a changing table. At its end stood a three-drawer cart filled with an assortment of powders and lotions, wipes, bubble bath, extra-large patterned baby bottles, a rectal thermometer, and more that he chose not to see. Hannah opened the drawers to reveal stacks of colorful disposable diapers in a myriad of infantile patterns, plastic pants, and lacy socks, along with onesies, rompers, and playsuits. Abby opened a closet drawer to disclose a long row of oversized baby dresses, some with puffy leaves, or bodices harboring baby animals or Winnie the Pooh, or built-in diaper covers with snap crotches. 

“And look, Daddy,” Abby crowed, “Your very own diaper pail. It’s much bigger that Cassie’s, so we won’t have to empty it as often. Although in order to get a larger size, we had to give up on the models with odor protection, so I don’t think it’ll take long for your room to smell like wet and dirty diapers.”

Christopher was so overwhelmed by what he was seeing and what it would mean for him moving forward that he hadn’t noticed when Hannah left the room. She reentered and moved in front of, squatting down to be closer to his eye level. Christopher eyes immediately focused one the large baby bottle she held that appeared to be filled with milk.

“Chrissie, I know this is a lot for you to process, but Abby and I have discussed it and we agree that the only way for you to move forward is to first go backward several steps. In this family you now have the status of a young toddler girl of around fifteen months old and will be treated as such. Your routine will be similar to what Cassie followed when she was that age, and that means you’ll drink from a baby bottle, be fed mush in a high chair, get burbed and bathed, and do virtually nothing for yourself, not even wipe your nose. Any adult behavior will result in your being stuck at this age for a longer time. We’re a little late, but it’s time for your bottle and to be put down for a nap.”

“Oooh, can I feed her?” Abby chimed, not waiting for an answer before taking the warm bottle from her mother’s hand. She walked over to a corner of the room filled with large pillows, leaned back against one as she put another on her lap, and motioned Chrissie to crawl over to her. He did so and settled his head on the pillow. As the nipple entered his mouth he instantly could tell that the bottle wasn’t filled with milk. The smell and taste of baby formula had always nauseated him but he wasn’t given an option to refuse. It flowed so fast that he was having a hard time keeping up, and some of the liquid dribbled down his chin.

He was relieved when he began to suck air, not only to get rid of the taste but he was feeling bloated from the quick consumption of the formula. Abby positioned a cloth diaper over her shoulder and shifted so that he was leaning over the top of it, then rubbed and patted his back. Seconds she was rewarded with a small belch and a slight dribble onto the makeshift burp cloth. Before she let him down from that position, Abby pulled the back of his diaper back and peeked in.

“I thought so,” she told her mom. “A little messy and extremely wet. Should I change her?”

“I don’t thing so, dear,” Hannah replied. “She’s got to get used to the fact that she’ll be changed at our convenience, not when she wants to be. Let’s go get some lunch and we’ll decide if she warrants changing after her nap.”

With assistance from both women, Chrissy climbed into his crib. Hannah tucked a blanket over him, started the mobile playing nursery rhymes, and pulled up the side rail. Christopher listened as it clicked into place then heard a second click, as if a lock had been closed. His mind reeled as the women left the room and closed the door. What had he done to deserve this? Was this really the best way to deal with his accidents and to eventually find his way back to Hannah’s bed? How had he soiled himself without realizing it?

A hundred other questions swirled in his mind, but after sleeping in the uncomfortably small bed in the other room, this mattress felt so soft and inviting, the music was soothing, and the warm formula made its way through his system, lulling him to sleep.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • tammie2 changed the title to An Unhappy Wife (Chapter 12 Added 2/19)

I like the sorry but kind odd that wife would agree to turn husband in to a baby girl just because her teenage daughter suggested it. Then it make even more concerning her mother would allow her to change him like normal baby when it come to mirrors. This just me when mirrors become involved in story specially abdl once it concerning because it a adult and mirrors involvement.

It should be a fine line between the two even in fantasy story like this. This just my option and not sure what person moderate of dailydiapers think it their site at the end.

• Thanks 1

With each day that passed, Chrissie felt that Hannah and Abby were treating him more like a baby than an adult, or even the toddler they told him he would be. They had conversations between them as if he weren’t in the room or capable of understanding big words, and when they did talk to him it was always in baby talk. If he tried to join in, he was reminded that he was only allowed to babble or use a few simple words like “mama” or “baba,” and definitely nothing else over a single syllable. He was increasingly referred to as “the baby,” a moniker that not long ago had been used for Cassie. 

Worse, his life became one of relentless tedium and a boring routine. Meals in the high chair where he watched the other three eat solid food while he was fed bland pureed food. Bottles of formula that made him gassy, or occasionally apple juice which seemed to run right through him into his diaper. Naps that he soon realized he needed as his energy level dropped. And that’s what worried him the most. While his mind knew he was a grown-up, his body was quickly adapting to infancy. He could barely toddle and usually crawled. He’d fall asleep nursing a bottle. His hand-eye coordination diminished to the point that he couldn’t find his mouth with a spoon and needed to be fed.

But worst of all was his growing incontinence. For a couple of days he had hung on, mostly anyway, holding his bladder back and peeing only when he needed to go badly. And he was proud of controlling his bowels, again mostly, until right before an anticipated diaper change. But lately he hadn’t noticed the need to pee, and the first sign that he needed to poop was when he smelled his diaper already filled and stinky. He needed to get this under control quickly before his first week was done so that he could show Hannah and Abby that he was ready to move back into training pants.

He wasn’t sure how many days had passed. Was it five, maybe six? His potty chart, his only way to keep track of the days gone by, had disappeared off the fridge when he went back into diapers Each day seemed to blend into the next and he wasn’t always sure if he was waking up after a long night’s sleep or from a two-hour nap. Today, though, he was pretty sure that it was Saturday because Abby had been in charge of his care while Hannah was busy cleaning and fussing in the kitchen, although she might have been home because it was a workshop day for the teachers. If it was the weekend, that meant that a week had passed since he had been put back into diapers and his probationary period was over. When would Hannah and Abby talk with him about taking the next step up? He’d tried so hard to be good.

As he laid in his crib pondering all of this, his diaper wet and messy, he heard laughter and shouting from multiple voices downstairs. It seemed like a party, although maybe it was just the two women watching television. But no. He could now distinguish younger, more giggly conversation coming from down the hall, probably Abby’s room. That was odd. Did each of them have guests over? If that was the case, would Hannah or Abby be able to sneak away and change him before he got a rash? It was all too stressful. Chrissie held his favorite stuffed elephant close and pulled the blanket up over his head.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Hannah and four other women were on their third bottle of wine. Hannah decided that everyone was lubricated enough that she could broach the subject of why she’d invited them and their daughters over. 

“Ladies, I’m sure you’ve heard rumors about my husband, or maybe our girls have been talking and mentioned something to you. You already know that since his accident Chrissy has been both unable to perform in bed and had nighttime issues keeping the bed dry.” One of the women snorted giddily. “Well, I need to tell you a story.” Hannah went on describe the events of the past week to the delighted reactions of the women, who by the end were begging to get a glimpse of their friend’s new baby girl.

“We’re getting there,” Hannah told them with a smile. “And as much enjoyment as we’ve discovered we get from humiliating little Chrissy for her new status in the family, the real reason I want you to see her is that this will most likely be a long-term thing. Probably even years. That means there’ll be times when I want to go out for a little fun and companionship...” the ladies hooted in agreement... “and Abby won’t be available to watch over her new sister. Your daughters have a babysitting club and I’m going to want to use their services. I figured you might have reservations about their being alone with a grown man. Once you see her and I prove her inability to be any sort of a threat, I don’t think you’ll have any doubts about their safety. Now, shall we move upstairs?”

The gaggle of happy women moved as one up the stairs, pausing outside the closed door labeled “Nursery” with a wooden plaque on the door. Hannah turned the knob, pushed the door open, and stepped aside.

“Oooohh,” was their first reaction as they took in the sea of pink frills, then “Eww,” as the scent of the diaper pail assailed their noses. “Haven’t smelled that in awhile,” said one. Soon all eyes moved to the crib, where the mound hiding under a pink blanket was trying to remain invisible.

Hannah moved over to the rails. “Chrissy, you have guests who want to meet you,” she said softly. When she received no response, she lifted the edge of the blanket and walked down the length of the crib, pulling it as she went. The women were initially stunned into silence, then broke into a loud cacophony of laughter and squeals. 

Before them sat the spitting image of a baby girl, only larger. She wore a red dress with white polka dots and a white Peter Pan collar, lacy trim at the hem, and scalloped sleeves. Frilly socks covered her feet and a white diaper cover with light red lace across the bottom peeked out from under the dress. A red floral bow ornamented her hair. Chrissy sucked furiously on her pacifier, her face almost red enough to match her dress. 

“Can we get a closer look?” asked an attractive redhead. Hannah lowered the side rail. The woman reached in and stroked Chrissy’s cheek, softly cooing, tugged teasingly on the ring of the binkie, then lifted her dress and put her hand on her crotch before leaning in and sniffing.

“She needs changing, Hannah.”

“Yes, I think our noses already came to the same conclusion,” Hannah answered. “And that gives me the chance to show you what I mean.” She assisted her reluctant husband down from the crib then let go of his hand. He toddled two steps in the direction of the changing table before toppling to the floor and crawling the rest of the way. Once there he again needed Hannah’s help to climb onto the table.”

“As you can see, she’s as weak as any other baby,” she commented as she pulled the wide Velcro strap across his chest. “She’s clearly not capable of any aggressive behavior. Now as I change her I’ll put her sexual capabilities to the test.”

“Oh, can I help?” Jess’ mom Shelly asked enthusiastically.

“Are you sure?” Hannah replied with a smile. “It’s pretty nasty.”

“Of course. She can’t help being a little Miss PooPoo pants.” Shelly untaped the diaper and lowered the front down. The resultant vision of a shriveled, hairless penis and the noxious odor unleased from within brought on shrieks of derision from the assembled group.

“Okay, Shelly,” Hannah told her. “Try to make it hard.”

Giggling, Shelly took Chrissy’s member in hand, stroking it and manipulating it for several minutes with no reaction. Reaching over to the cart, she grabbed the bottle of baby oil and poured a generous amount onto his crotch, repeating her ministrations. As before, he stayed as limp and unresponsive as a true infant. Just as Shelly was about to give up, her hand grew warm and wet with a stream of pee.

The women all roared with glee as Shelly reached for the baby wipes, first for her hand and then to begin the unpleasant task of cleaning up the baby’s bottom. Hannah smiled, her point proven. Once the change as complete, they moved back downstairs, placing Chrissy in the playpen, and opened another bottle of wine.

Meanwhile, Abby had been having the same discussion with her friends. Like their mothers, they were delighted with the opportunity to meet the baby and to eventually take care of her, at double their usual rates. Abby was careful to set out the rules that her mother had told her to pass on.

“It might be hard at first, but you have to treat my dad like any other baby girl you babysit. That means talking to her like a baby, no adult conversation, feeding and changing her, and playing baby games. If you turn on the tv, it has to be age appropriate. Trust me, after a while you won’t think of her as an adult, especially after a couple of dirty diaper changes. It’s only been a week and I mostly forget that she’s not a real infant.”

“Do you have a stroller? Can we take her to the park and put her on the slides or in the sandbox?” Jess asked, her eyes gleaming in anticipation.

“You know what, that never occurred to me,” Abby answered thoughtfully, her mind racing with new possibilities. “I’ll have to check with my mom.”

As they were talking there was a soft knock on the door and Hannah entered, giving the thumb’s up signal. “All of your moms signed off on you as babysitters,” she announced to cheers from the teens. “We’re going to celebrate by going out to dinner. I’ve left money on the table for pizza. Do you think you’re up to watching the baby tonight for a couple of hours?”

No reply was necessary, as all five girls jumped up from Abby’s bed and nearly trampled Hannah on their way out the door. Abby stopped as she reached her mom, then smiled as they gave each other a high five.

Epilogue

“It all worked out exactly as you said it would” Hannah told Emily Strong when the pediatrician called to check up on how her special powder had worked out. “It’s been about a month now and other than her size she’s indistinguishable from any other baby. No boobs yet but her emotional outbursts are something to see. Your concoction works almost too well; the little stinker poops herself three or four times a day. Of course we don’t change her that often so we’ll probably have to come in soon with a bad case of diaper rash. What’s that? Sure, I’ll call your office to set up a three-month exam.

“I have to run now, I’ve got to finish getting ready and the sitter will be here any minute. What, you think Abby is the only one with a date tonight? Of course, let’s get together for lunch soon. Better yet, drop by and get a peek at your creation. Bye.”

Hannah finished putting in her earrings and took a look in the mirror. Yes, she still had what it takes even as the mother of three. She’d better text Abby that she may not be home tonight. As she passed the nursery she heard Chrissy crying. Probably needs a change or a bottle, but the babysitter can handle that. She doesn’t want to keep her date waiting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • tammie2 changed the title to An Unhappy Wife (Complete on 2/21)

I like how you did this with parents and the babysitting it made story sound a lot better paired to just what said last posted. You made him sound like actual baby mental and no longer adult in anyway so the grown adult no longer their smart move.

• Sad 1

It ended just as l predicted. No love for the man pissed off because she woke up wet in bed. The man had a problem didn’t even think about anything but herself. Even the part where she will be dating and getting laid by another man.

But other then that you did a great job in the story. Your writing was good and you made the story believable. ?

• tammie2 changed the title to An Unhappy Wife

Several things, for one, thank you. It was a great story. I know you wrote the entire thing before you posted and I can appreciate that, actually getting stories finished. It was a great read.

That being said, I, personally, feel there was still so much meat to be mined, either through the last chapters or going forward, but I guess that’s what good authors do, leave you wanting more ;)

14 minutes ago, Secretstash said:

Several things, for one, thank you. It was a great story. I know you wrote the entire thing before you posted and I can appreciate that, actually getting stories finished. It was a great read.

That being said, I, personally, feel there was still so much meat to be mined, either through the last chapters or going forward, but I guess that’s what good authors do, leave you wanting more ;)

I got in trouble in the first part of this because I didn't like aspects of the story.  It was feminization for the sake of feminization- and that's a tired trope.  I think that part was fixed, but the end was rushed.   There is zero question about the talent.  The way that @tammie2 painted the picture is brilliant.  From a diaper literature standpoint- it was really good.   It was formulaic- but that was the point.

Yes, both the plot and the characters are formulaic, but the story is well written.  In particular, the pacing is good from start to finish.  Are there problems, here?  You bet.  The big one has drawn remarks from both Eagle and Spark in earlier reviews, namely the lack of depth in your male protagonist.  It is an iron clad rule of fiction writing that any character to whom you assign a narrative POV must be sufficiently detailed to make his/her thoughts, words and actions believable.  You needed to anticipate that readers would wonder why Chris is putting up with this treatment, and through a reveal or two that takes us into his past, give us a reason to accept his passivity as real.  Reveals can literally take the form of a backward glancing sentence or two.  For example, you might have had Chris remember that his mother had kept him in nighttime diapers to deal with his bed wetting until age X, removing them only when he was demonstrably able to stay dry.  The technique had worked in childhood, so you might have had him conclude that it was once again worth a try.  When your characters are stereotypes, which is very hard to avoid when writing fetish literature, it is depth that lends them credibility.

42 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Yes, both the plot and the characters are formulaic, but the story is well written.  In particular, the pacing is good from start to finish.  Are there problems, here?  You bet.  The big one has drawn remarks from both Eagle and Spark in earlier reviews, namely the lack of depth in your male protagonist.  It is an iron clad rule of fiction writing that any character to whom you assign a narrative POV must be sufficiently detailed to make his/her thoughts, words and actions believable.  You needed to anticipate that readers would wonder why Chris is putting up with this treatment, and through a reveal or two that takes us into his past, give us a reason to accept his passivity as real.  Reveals can literally take the form of a backward glancing sentence or two.  For example, you might have had Chris remember that his mother had kept him in nighttime diapers to deal with his bed wetting until age X, removing them only when he was demonstrably able to stay dry.  The technique had worked in childhood, so you might have had him conclude that it was once again worth a try.  When your characters are stereotypes, which is very hard to avoid when writing fetish literature, it is depth that lends them credibility.

I don't know if it's appropriate to tout my own story, but I'm currently working on, but mine is the opposite with respect to my regressed character.   But, my main character is the regressed character, and the conflict is partly within herself, as she tries to retain  her dignity

Reading the profile, Tammie2 is a professional writer, and I sense this was a guilty pleasure.   The main character was Hannah.   The title was Unhappy Wife,.   My regret is how it ended- and Hannah at the beginning of the story had a functional marriage with strong step-father/step-daughter relationship.   At the end of the story- she has incapacitated adult companion, a young daughter, and an 18-year-old daughter.   I'm sorry, but that's too much baggage to carry in adult relationship.  She can date, and even get some pleasure, but she will never get the same level that she had with Chris.  Chrissy will be an anchor around her forever.