LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is messing a sexual thrill or a comfort thing - or a mixture of both?

When I fill my diapers with a big warm squishy load and then sit down in it, it’s hard to describe the feeling I get. The forbidden thrill of pushing it out is exciting, sure, but the sensation of the hot mess spreading out all over my butt cheeks gives me an almost overwhelming feeling of relief and contentment. 

I sometimes try and masturbate in a poopy diaper, but not often. I just love sitting in my own shit - how it moves and coats my butt when I wriggle on my chair - and that’s enough. Is that strange?

• Like 4

I am not incontinent so when I wet during the night, I enjoy the warmth spreading in my diaper. In the morning My diaper is very wet, warm, and soggy when I get out of bed and within five minutes my diaper is also messy.  The early morning solitude in a wet and poopy diaper is very relaxing and comforting, naughty and sensual, and a great way to start the day. My wife gets up later, so this is my special time to enjoy all the wet and messy sensations of my squishy diaper. This morning is no different, my Attends Premier diaper is covered with a NS pink Trifecta PUL pant, and my diaper is loaded. I like to stay in my wet and messy diaper for several hours, but I am afraid this morning is a diaper blow-out image.gif.52f05c48e17c008abcbdeba888f78c2c.gif that is going to necessitate an earlier diaper change. ?While I truly enjoy the pleasurable sensations of my morning wet and messy diaper; I don't like a diaper blow-out because I am afraid of getting a UTI when the mess squishes to the front of my diaper. I better get down to business and start the cleaning up process. Have a great day! ?

• Like 2

Honestly? A mixture of both. When I mess my diaper, I do get a lot of sexual pleasure, although I usually do it for the sake of comfort. When I'm not wearing my suit at least. I only usually mess while in my suit for erotic pleasure as the suit gives me enough comfort.

• Like 1

Wearing , wetting, and messing goes together like peanut butter and jelly. My morning NS purple diaper is wet and very messy, warm, squishy, and just so relaxing, pleasurable, naughty, and sensual. How can a wet and poopy diaper be sensual? I can't explain it, but for me it just is. This morning's diaper is not a blow-out like yesterday, so I can remain in my wet and poopy diaper this morning for several hours before I change.

• Like 1

All the above.   Mostly comfort.   I love the feeling of a warm, squishy,  sticky mess in my diaper.   I love the feeling as it comes out into my diaper and spreads around.   Then the feeling as I sit down and it squishes all over my butt cheeks, up my butt crack and up between my legs. 

Occasionally,  the mess will be big enough that it squishes up past my nut sack to the front of the diaper.  To me, that's the most incredible feeling of all and when it becomes the most sexual for me.  I will rub the front of my diaper until I climax.  It's an amazing feeling and experience for me.

I will sit and enjoy my messy diaper for several hours.  As long as I possibly can.   Either until the wife gets home or until it leaks. 

Unlike some of the others,  I also enjoy diarrhea in my diaper,  as long as it's not a blowout.   I like everything contained in my diaper,  where it belongs. 

• Like 4

As a girl, I feel that a #2 that makes it way up and over my pubic mound is an extremely juvenile thing to do, and I get very little when it happens.  Messy cleanup, though when it gets into the front of my nappy.

• Like 5
On 1/28/2022 at 5:08 PM, ozziebee said:

As a girl, I feel that a #2 that makes it way up and over my pubic mound is an extremely juvenile thing to do, and I get very little when it happens.  Messy cleanup, though when it gets into the front of my nappy.

I hope you are shaved and nice and smooth "down there." That will help with cleaning up after a messy diaper squished and spread to the nether regions. Be careful not to risk a uti.

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/26/2022 at 8:46 AM, PippaPoopyPants said:

When I fill my diapers with a big warm squishy load and then sit down in it, it’s hard to describe the feeling I get. The forbidden thrill of pushing it out is exciting, sure, but the sensation of the hot mess spreading out all over my butt cheeks gives me an almost overwhelming feeling of relief and contentment. 

I sometimes try and masturbate in a poopy diaper, but not often. I just love sitting in my own shit - how it moves and coats my butt when I wriggle on my chair - and that’s enough. Is that strange?

Priety much well said it is a indescribable feeling putting on the diaper and then the feeling of filling it the soft squishy mess spreading allover and the sexual thing, masturbation poo gasum . 

• Like 1

Its definitely a sexual thing for me. And I tend to only do it on occasion and specifically because im in the mood.
And I can tell its definitely sexual because every time I do, when I take the diaper off I am absolutely dripping with Pre-cum ?

It’s like 99% sexual 1% convenience. I get completely turned on just thinking that I am a full grown man in his 20s in a messy diaper. I love to just go about my business pretending to not know that my diaper is full. It’s not an odd event to seem me wearing regular old cloths, watching TV, playing video games, Driving, washing dishes, napping, whatever! with a full diaper and when I think back the fact of that I get super turned on. 

• Like 1

Comfort for me, as my Dom Husband frequently has me hold for some hours and not go poo until He gives me permission. Sexual for Him, as i only go poo squatting submissively in front of Him in a pullup. 

• Thanks 1

My Rearz Lil' Bella diaper is wet and messy this morning. Sitting here feeling the warm mess in my diaper is exquisite, so comforting, relaxing, sensual, emotionally and physically second only to sexual intercourse/making love. Making love in a messy diaper might give me a heart attack!?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I messed my wet morning Attends Premier diaper with a pair of Lang plastic pants 15 minutes ago. The initial release of pressure, relaxing my muscles, feeling the warm bulge filling and spreading in my diaper, settling in the bottom of my diaper, walking to my computer, sitting down and feeling the squish, and the intense psychophysiological pleasure for me is one of the most intense experiences I enjoy. I wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever I could, but adult responsibilities take precedence, although I do wet throughout the day at work.

• Like 2

I'm not into scat. I don't play with poop. 

That being said, like with the entire diaper experience, there is a sexual component to people pooping either in the toilet or in their diapers. I get pleasure out of the act of pooping and watching other people poop and I can't deny that the majority of my fantasies while masturbating involve pooping. 

But the act of messing in my diaper is definitely not sexual. I am never turned on when I fill my diaper or when I'm trying to get cleaned up. So in the act of watching other people, it is definitely sexual. Doing it myself is about comfort and freedom. 

• Like 2

For me watching or being with a girl who poops her pants/ diaper is an extremely sexual experience. Just doing it myself  falls under the comfort/security category.

It's both for me. 

The feeling of having poop under my butt, making sitting more comfortable, and the smell about is really comforting. The warmth is especially wonderful. I wish I could constantly have poop in my undies/diapers. 

Then just the fact I love poop, having it with me kinda keeps me in a sexual high. The smell is part of it since I like my stink. The feeling of it, when it is the right consistency, really kicks off the sensual aspect. I don't care if it's dirty, it feels too damn good. 

• 4 weeks later...

My morning diaper is wet and messy at this very moment. The emotional and physical sensations are sooo intensely pleasurable: wet, warm, the initial relaxing and filling my diaper, the feeling of my diaper getting full, the load pressing against my bottom and settling in my diaper, squishy, naughty, innocent, the dialectic of being responsible yet wet and poopy is just one of the simple pleasures of life. Going potty normally in a toilet is pleasurable with the physical release of pressure from the bowels, and the stimulation of the anal mucosa, going in a diaper amplifies the pleasure exponentially. I wish I could mess my diaper whenever or wherever I was or needed to, but social convention and common courtesy dictates otherwise.

• Like 2

For me it's just a mixture of both.

Wearing diaper is exciting and get them messy is the confort side.

I love them when they are super messy, leaky etc..but I hate the step of cleaning. I'm not scato and the smell disgust me.

• Like 1