LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long do you stay in a messy diaper?

I sometimes leave my diaper on for an hour or two after messing. I just carry on pottering about; enjoying the odd extra squish and the warm comfort of wetting myself. But do others scrabble to remove their poopy load and clean up ASAP? Just wondering. xx

For me it varies. Because im urinary inco i use diapers 24/7. If im in bed and warm and comfortable and have to use my diaper then i just use it and wait until the morning to get changed. I think the longest is about 6 hours. I use really good skin cream so i dont get rashes usually. So for me it can be a matter of needing to poop, pooping then going back to sleep until the morning alarm clock wakes me up.

• Like 1

I try and change quickly most of the time but I just had an incident at work and I was under a deadline so I worked another 45 mins until I was able to change (private office with closed door and massive air purifier thankfully). Used plenty of Balmex after though!

PS - Just had a massive poopcident right at the start of my virtual meeting. I find joy in it if it doesn't burn me or happen around others. If in person I would have excused myself for the smell but because it was virtual I kept on at it. Stayed in for over an hour and now I feel all clean again. I actually love going through the phases of my diaper change from dry to wet to messy (joy) then clean and dry (joy!) then wet then messy then dry, and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

• Like 1

Not long. After i go poo squatting in front of my Dom Husband into a disposable, i change back into my wet Rearz trainers soon. Because i’m squatting with the disposable, there is not a mess and i’m not cleaned before going back into the trainers.

• Like 1

I got out of bed with a wet Rearz Select diaper and then promptly messed about an hour ago. I am sitting in my wet and poopy diaper now; warm, soggy, full, squishy, and so comforting. I won't change for at least another hour. I put several drops of Bay Rum fragrance scented oil in my diaper last night when I got diapered for bed, and that is the only pleasant odor I am smelling. My wife even commented on the pleasing fragrance as she patted my diaper. If I was around other people they would never know that I went potty in my diaper, and would probably comment on how nice I smell.  I don't mess my diaper around my wife or others, but I might have to give it a try.

I may mess once a month or even less if I have a Saturday off and the house to myself.  I usually put on a diaper, plastic pants and onesie around 11AM and shortly after I will mess in it.  I'll sit here at the computer and surf the forums and chat room, I may do some work around the house cleanning or other things and usually around 3pm or 4pm I'll remove the messy diaper, bag it up and clean up.  That gives me time to air out the house and run to the store for stuff for dinner, which also provides a place to dispose of my bagged up messy diaper in one of the big trash cans they have in front of the doors to the store.  Sometimes I'm really stinky and may clean up around 2pm, but I'd have to say on average I spend 3 to 5 hours in a messy diaper.

Depends.

Longest I'll stay in a soaked diaper? As long as I can before I get a rash.

Longest I'll stay in a messy diaper? 2 hours, just enough time to squish around and feel like a baby. The only exception is during gaming sessions, which means I'll stay in them until I'm about to get a rash.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, squishii said:

Depends.

Longest I'll stay in a soaked diaper? As long as I can before I get a rash.

Longest I'll stay in a messy diaper? 2 hours, just enough time to squish around and feel like a baby. The only exception is during gaming sessions, which means I'll stay in them until I'm about to get a rash.

It would be great if our bodies couldn't get rashes, that way we could stay in poopie or pee-pee diapers as long as we wanted and feel even MORE like babies!??☺️???????❤️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

It would be great if our bodies couldn't get rashes, that way we could stay in poopie or pee-pee diapers as long as we wanted and feel even MORE like babies!??☺️???????❤️

Yeah! If rashes weren't real, I could do truly uninterrupted gaming sessions! Plus, I could wear a messy diaper for 12 hours! What a dream! But stupid rashes have to come along and ruin it for everybody ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, squishii said:

Yeah! If rashes weren't real, I could do truly uninterrupted gaming sessions! Plus, I could wear a messy diaper for 12 hours! What a dream! But stupid rashes have to come along and ruin it for everybody ?

Yeah, I know how you feel buddy. DEFINITELY!????☹️?

• Like 1

Poopy dieper = immediate change. It just isn't comfortable or sanitary. It only seems to feel good when I'm doing it but after that, I want a clean diaper right away.

Here is my morning in a messy diaper for those interested: I went to bed diapered in a LFB Little Trunks diaper. I wet during the night but got up at about 2:00 am with a migraine. I came downstairs and took a Sumatriptan and messed my diaper at the same time. I decided to work on a report, and was lucky enough to have two more poopy loads and now two hours later here I am still in a wet and verrry poopy diaper. I don't plan on changing for another two hours, before my wife gets up. What a wonderful, warm, wet, and squishy feeling! Yes, that is correct, four hours in a loaded diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion for skin protection. My wife is like Google, she knows everything! While I wear and wet my diapers when in her company during the day and evening; we have an unspoken agreement that I don't mess my diapers in her presence. Therefore, the early morning solitude is my time to enjoy a messy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...