LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU AlphaGatorZ

Spanky

Was just checking out ABU's site and they have a couple new diapers, the King and GatorZ.  The GatorZ is adorable.   I'll definitely be trying some of them.

I'm going to wait till I can buy a mixed half case and get a whole pack.

I'm wondering if Florida Gator fans will wear the GatorZ on game day ?

• Thanks 1

I just put one on, this is by far the most babyish diaper I have tried, I normally like plastic backed diapers but these are like a replica of true modern day diapers. I’ll be ordering more but without the scent. The scent is to strong.

Interesting that the capacity rating of these is different from the others.

Alphagators/ little kings =6750 ml

Simple ultra /peek ABU/ =6250 ml

little paws/ ABU space/ABU Simple=5000 ml

abu barebum/ preschool(cloth &plastic)=3500 ml

cushies( both)/SDK's/Kiddos =4500 ml

dinorawrz/bunnyhops(2&4 tape)/= 5500 ml

my point being, that most manufacturers come out with a "new exterior design" out outer sheet, to stick to an existing "chassis" or inner core. ABU not only came out with a new outer shell design/ tecnology, BUT a whole new, higher capacity inner core as well!!! Impressive.????

• Like 1

I have already posted a general review of the Little Kings and the AlphaGatorsZ but heres a summary of that review.

They are very nice and perform as well dispite them not being as thick as some of the higher performance adult diapers. Although I would have preferred these being thicker, they still do their function incredibly well.

They look great and preform great and are based on some pampers and white cloud design prints as you can see below.

20220127_181738.jpg

20220127_181634.jpg

• Thanks 1

I desperately want to try these, but I’m worried I won’t fit correctly. I wear a 48” pant size right now, and can fit into Tykablez Unicorns fine, but I am worried from past experience that ABU diapers would be a little small. Anyone have any insight into this?

I just pulled out a Tykables Overnights and one of my Little Kings samples to compare.  Both XL.   Width, the ABU was only about 1/2 smaller.  Length, I give the ABU about a 1/2 inch longer!  These aren't actual measurements - I just laid them out against each other, but overall, they're very close in size.

Someone had started a thread showing actual measurements for the popular products.  Seems we need to expand on that.  I helped by getting measurements for the PeekABU XL+ a few months ago.  I suppose I could do a few more tomorrow since it's going to be rather cold and snowy.

I wore one of my samples today and it was so cute and I felt so little. My partner said "It looks just like Luvs" which made it feel really special. Very soft and comfy and absorbent. Puffed up nicely. Fit is great (wore an L, I'm an L in all other diapers).

I hear ya --- any reason is a good reason to lose weight... but being able to properly fit into a diaper ranks right up there! ?

Here's the link to the dimensions thread. 

I'm in the process of measuring samples of my own stash (mostly in XL, but a few L in the mix).  I haven't got to the Little King yet and that should be the same as the gators.  Then I'll be posting results.  Come to think of it, I ordered L and XL of the LK... so I'll do both.   Below is most of what I have available:

• Abena    Abriform L4
  • ABU    Little Paws
  • ABU    Simple
  • ABU    Simple Ultra
  • ABU    Cushies
  • ABU    Kiddo
  • ABU    PeekABU
  • ABU    DinoRawrz
  • Bambino    Bianco
  • Bambino    Teddy (discontinued)
  • Bambino    Bellisimo
  • Bambino    Bellisimo V2
  • Bambino    Cloudee
  • Bambino    Red Bearon
  • Crinklz    v2
  • Crinklz    Aquanaut
  • Crinklz    Astronaut
  • BetterDry    BetterDry Day
  • Fabine    Teddy Max  (discontinued)
  • Rearz    Safari
  • Rearz    Inspire+
  • Rearz    Lil Squirts Splash
  • Rearz    Inspire Select
  • Tykables    Overnights New
  • Tykables    Camelots
  • Tykables    Little Builders
  • Tykables    Koda Cubs
  • Northshore    Megamax
  • Trest    Elite
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I hear ya --- any reason is a good reason to lose weight... but being able to properly fit into a diaper ranks right up there! ?

Here's the link to the dimensions thread. 

I'm in the process of measuring samples of my own stash (mostly in XL, but a few L in the mix).  I haven't got to the Little King yet and that should be the same as the gators.  Then I'll be posting results.  Come to think of it, I ordered L and XL of the LK... so I'll do both.   Below is most of what I have available:

• Abena    Abriform L4
  • ABU    Little Paws
  • ABU    Simple
  • ABU    Simple Ultra
  • ABU    Cushies
  • ABU    Kiddo
  • ABU    PeekABU
  • ABU    DinoRawrz
  • Bambino    Bianco
  • Bambino    Teddy (discontinued)
  • Bambino    Bellisimo
  • Bambino    Bellisimo V2
  • Bambino    Cloudee
  • Bambino    Red Bearon
  • Crinklz    v2
  • Crinklz    Aquanaut
  • Crinklz    Astronaut
  • BetterDry    BetterDry Day
  • Fabine    Teddy Max  (discontinued)
  • Rearz    Safari
  • Rearz    Inspire+
  • Rearz    Lil Squirts Splash
  • Rearz    Inspire Select
  • Tykables    Overnights New
  • Tykables    Camelots
  • Tykables    Little Builders
  • Tykables    Koda Cubs
  • Northshore    Megamax
  • Trest    Elite

Wow.  That's quite a collection of diapers.   A heck of a decision on what diapers to wear each day. 

Very nice! I  can't wait to read more into your research! I actually got some of the diapers in the mail already! Except I ordered at night when I was exhausted and accidentally ordered two samples of Little Kings. So now I have four diapers to test and try, when I can that is! I am actually wearing one now thanks to getting off work early, and at least I can fit! It isn't exactly a loose fit, it stays on my hips but keeps sliding down in the back. I might be able to do a better tape job another time, but for now I know I can wear them. I do have to say, these are my new favorites. I feel like I'm wearing a Huggies from years past, and I can't wait to tape one on with the rule of it being the only bathroom I know to use. So excited for these!

• Like 1

My ABU AlphaGatorZ diapers are scheduled for delivery on 02/21/2022. I always look forward to trying new diapers; it is as exciting as a child on Christmas morning.

Update: My diapers have been delivered and I wore one to bed. I wet during the night, and I am now up in the morning quite wet and also messy. All is well, the AlphaGatorZ diaper is holding up perfectly allowing me to enjoy my wet and poopy diaper before I change in several hours.

I’ve been working through a pack of them. I also wish the the fabric didn’t stretch so much because maybe the tapes wouldn’t tear off after making adjustments. Press leaks are super difficult to avoid but that’s any cloth diaper. I love the design and the soft material but it’s hard to hit its capacity before leaking. I would rate it a 6/10.

• 3 weeks later...