LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

full time pull ups

Sephy

I decided to make the switch. I'm now in full time pull ups. This is my longest streak of wearing. I'm doing goodnites in the daytime and I'm also diapered at night. I'm really just celebrating and wanted to share. Full time wearers if you have any advice or just stories to tell would be nice to hear.

• Like 2

I'm trying out some cloth diapers that are actually more like pullups. I'm trying out SuperUndies, and I'm still getting the size right. More on those once I feel I've given them a fair shake. I know of others here who use pocket diapers which also fit into that category.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, WetDad said:

I'm trying out some cloth diapers that are actually more like pullups. I'm trying out SuperUndies, and I'm still getting the size right. More on those once I feel I've given them a fair shake. I know of others here who use pocket diapers which also fit into that category.

Let me know what you think I'm looking for more options for pull ups. XL Goodnites are great just would like more options

Congrats on going 24/7, that's a big step!  I was in pullups for about a year before switching to tab diapers.  I just found them easier to change in public (didn't have to take my pants off in a dirty bathroom stall) and they were less susceptible to leaks.  Good luck going forward!

I'm not a huge fan of pull ups because they don't hold well as diapers and they are not thick as diapers. Pull ups to me means that someone is starting potty training and getting them into adult underwear. 

Not a fan of them either, but I don't wear 24/7 for personal reasons.  They do have their uses when a diaper is not practical and you want or need to still wear someting and a full diaper is not discreet enough.  Work, family, friends, with some types of clothing, etc.  Also handy for those more discreet times when you don't want to wear actual diapers if you still have your control but maybe drip or leak a bit now and then, which by the way, is the reason why pull on disposable underwear were invented!

Even the best absorbency granny pants style pull ups are only going to handle one or maybe 2 floods at the max just due to the smaller size core. Regular pull ups would not have that issue but they are not sold publicly yet. They are more or less for when a bathroom is far away.

It can be done going 247 as I did it for a short time in my younger adult days but had to change after every use.

• Like 1

I find taped diapers are a better choice for several reasons

They fit better

tall leak guards 

more absorbent 

and way easier to change when out and about 

I started with pullups when my Ic issue first started but quickly changed to taped diapers 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

I find taped diapers are a better choice for several reasons

They fit better

tall leak guards 

more absorbent 

and way easier to change when out and about 

I started with pullups when my Ic issue first started but quickly changed to taped diapers 

I agree, diapers are WAY more absorbent, and comfortable too!????☺️???❤️☺️?❤️?? And so babyish!????❤️☺️??❤️?????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I agree, diapers are WAY more absorbent, and comfortable too!????☺️???❤️☺️?❤️?? And so babyish!????❤️☺️??❤️?????

I agree with you buddy, I tried pull-ups and I hated them and immediately went back to my diapers. I love my diapers and I’m glad to be at a point in my life that I don’t have to care whether my diapers are discreet or not, I don’t care if anyone (or everyone) knows that I’m wearing diapers, I’ll still continue wearing and wetting my diapers regardless of who knows I’m doing it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I agree with you buddy, I tried pull-ups and I hated them and immediately went back to my diapers. I love my diapers and I’m glad to be at a point in my life that I don’t have to care whether my diapers are discreet or not, I don’t care if anyone (or everyone) knows that I’m wearing diapers, I’ll still continue wearing and wetting my diapers regardless of who knows I’m doing it. 

Hell yeah! Are you gonna get the new diapies from ABU?!???????????❤️???❤️??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hell yeah! Are you gonna get the new diapies from ABU?!???????????❤️???❤️??

I don’t know, I think I’ll end up at least trying then but most likely when all the hype dies down and only if they make a plastic backed version of them. I hate cloth backed disposables, they don’t fit right, they don’t feel right and they don’t crinkle like a disposable diaper should. I like my diapers to crinkle loudly so people can hear them and know that I’m wearing diapers. I definitely find comfort in hearing my diapers crinkle when I move. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I don’t know, I think I’ll end up at least trying then but most likely when all the hype dies down and only if they make a plastic backed version of them. I hate cloth backed disposables, they don’t fit right, they don’t feel right and they don’t crinkle like a disposable diaper should. I like my diapers to crinkle loudly so people can hear them and know that I’m wearing diapers. I definitely find comfort in hearing my diapers crinkle when I move. 

I'm almost 100% sure that they will make an plastic backed version! Especially when the hype dies down. It's just common business since, besides if they don't, we can always let them know. They're always willing to hear feedback from us.???????❤️? And I agree with you buddy, I like it whenever my diapies crinkle very loudly and can be heard by other people. It always makes me feel like an true baby!?????❤️??☺️??☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm almost 100% sure that they will make an plastic backed version! Especially when the hype dies down. It's just common business since, besides if they don't, we can always let them know. They're always willing to hear feedback from us.???????❤️? And I agree with you buddy, I like it whenever my diapies crinkle very loudly and can be heard by other people. It always makes me feel like an true baby!?????❤️??☺️??☺️??❤️?

There’s nothing better than that feeling (except the feeling of wetting that crinkly diaper like the true baby that I am). 
>giggles<
>pees<
>crinkles<
?????

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

There’s nothing better than that feeling (except the feeling of wetting that crinkly diaper like the true baby that I am). 
>giggles<
>pees<
>crinkles<
?????

Agreed, YOU SAID IT BUDDY!???????☺️????❤️??????❤️??????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Agreed, YOU SAID IT BUDDY!???????☺️????❤️??????❤️??????

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m just upset that I have to wear pants over my diapers to begin with. I’d be much happier if I could just wear my diapers. I’m proud of the fact that I wear diapers and that I don’t give a crap who knows it. I spent many years worrying about people finding out that I wear diapers and when I was in my mid 30’s I finally stopped caring whether people knew or not. I wear diapers because it makes me happy and if anybody else doesn’t like it too bad for them. If they don’t like it they don’t have to wear them. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

i'm not completely confident wearing a normal diaper while out and about. With goodnites I can hide them better, and don't have to go through extra steps to keep them hidden.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m just upset that I have to wear pants over my diapers to begin with. I’d be much happier if I could just wear my diapers. I’m proud of the fact that I wear diapers and that I don’t give a crap who knows it. I spent many years worrying about people finding out that I wear diapers and when I was in my mid 30’s I finally stopped caring whether people knew or not. I wear diapers because it makes me happy and if anybody else doesn’t like it too bad for them. If they don’t like it they don’t have to wear them. 

Yeah, there's nothing quite like taking a HUGE CRAP inside your diaper whenever you want. Especially when you sit down in it, it feels like a huge cloud you're sitting on.?☺️???☁️ Yep, I LOVE an good great big solid load of poo-poo????? in my diaper!?☺️????

• Like 1