LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling sick today.

I'm feeling sick today. This morning I woke up with with a major headache and pain in my legs. Now I'm coughing a lot and my body feels achy allover.?? And every time I cough I feel like my brain is gonna pop out of my head. LOL!?????? Needless to say, it hurts a lot. It's probably just the cold weather, or it's just allergies this time of year. Either way, it still really sucks, not really sure if I'm gonna be online today. Took the day off and called in sick.??? I just feel like I wanna jump out of my own body now. LOL!????I hope I feel better by tomorrow.?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm feeling sick today. This morning I woke up with with a major headache and pain in my legs. Now I'm coughing a lot and my body feels achy allover.?? And every time I cough I feel like my brain is gonna pop out of my head. LOL!?????? Needless to say, it hurts a lot. It's probably just the cold weather, or it's just allergies this time of year. Either way, it still really sucks, not really sure if I'm gonna be online today. Took the day off and called in sick.??? I just feel like I wanna jump out of my own body now. LOL!????I hope I feel better by tomorrow.?

feel better soon buddy. is your daddy taking care of you?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hope you feel better soon Jesse 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Check your symptoms, you have a few that could be covid,

Really?!??? I know I'm not running a fever. So at least that's good.??

2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

feel better soon buddy. is your daddy taking care of you?

I forgot to mention buddy, I only have online daddies. Not a real one I'm afraid.? But online's better than nothing. And it also helps that I have friends like you guys here and reading comments really helps out a lot!??❤️?❤️???

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Hope you feel better soon Jesse 

Thanks Ashy! *HUGS YOU TIGHT!*??????????????????❤️?❤️☺️?❤️?❤️? I love you so much buddy. It's a shame we live so far away because your snuggles and Cuddles would definitely make me feel better!?????❤️???

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Feel better soon, I hope that headache moves out, at least. 
Breakout the heavy diapers.

Good movies.

Drink lots.

Some chicken soup couldn’t hurt.

And just rest up. 

Sounds like a plan my man!????❤️???❤️?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, beallucanb said:

I hope you feel better soon

Thanks buddy! I'm getting a little better today and the chills are gone, but I have a lot more sneezing and coughing and indigestion.??? Mom's been keeping me doctored up a lot.?‍⚕️???❤️?❤️☺️

• Like 2

For about the last three weeks I’ve had this nasty cold cold cold started out with me coughing really hard, and then having a plugged up nose. I was scheduled to go in to see The orthopedist on 3 January, but my primary physician called when they found out that I had requested cough medicine, and heard me coughing. When they heard me do that, they had me wait for the bus off so that I could go at all. Then I find out that the hospital and all doctors practices are having most of the people in my area going down to one place, and that place is the EXPRESS CARE-  this is the one place that they almost didn’t let me into very first time I went down there because I felt sick. They told me that they were “taking care of everyone that was sick including people that had Covid and they were walking in and out of the practice.”  

I was instructed to contact any medical practice before going to them because I wanted to make sure they knew what the protocol was at the time for COVID-19. Little did I realize however, that the “protocol“ meant that I would have to sit in a vehicle until called on the phone to let someone know that it is available for me to come inside. Because I wanted to make sure that this didn’t happen to me, I contacted them and asked them what the protocol was. I told them that I had cerebral palsy, I was running on a public bus, I was in a wheelchair, and I could not be sitting outside for any Long period of time exceeding 15 minutes, because I would freeze because of the temperature. When I got down there, I ended up getting into a disagreement with a couple of the people on staff, and then I told them that the reason why I called in the first place was to have myself checked, because I did not want to be making people sick, and sitting outside in the cold would make me sicker, as well as to make me colder and with my cerebral palsy I did not want to take the chance.

So I’ve gone to EXPRESS CARE three times this month: all three times I was tested for COVID-19: all three times I was testing negative – the reason why I was told that I could not go to the orthopedist was because they thought that I might have Covid because some people have had Covid masked by a cold:  So for the last month I’ve been taking Tessalon pearls, cough syrup, and a regular regimen of all of my medicines. It is my hope that I will be able to go to see the surgeon on the 26th, because I was unable to get anything earlier, and I still have the remains of this cold, and it feels like whatever is left is the viscosity of motor oil: very thick, sometimes I feel like I’m choking on it even when I take the right medicine.

Oh yes, I know what a bad cold is, and I hope to be able to get over mine soon:  at least that way, I would be able to determine by going to the surgeon what the next step will be? Do I need surgery? If I do, how will we handle it? If I don’t, what do I do to take care of the pain so I can function. I’m not sure what we will do, and being sick has delayed this a little bit further than I’d want to, but I want to make sure that I am fully healthy before going in there, because I know that if they end up doing an exam on me, i’ll probably want to run a test on me for COVID-19 and I’ve been tested three times: my dad has been tested at least eight times since the beginning of the pandemic, but at least I know that I am healthy, and at least I know that I am doing what I can and I am safe.

I just pray to God this cold goes away pretty soon! Otherwise I may end up having surgery in October 2022 at the rate this is going or at least that’s what it feels like:  I hope if I have to have surgery that it won’t be so bad, and at least I’d be able to get back to where I was at some point before I ended up losing so much ground: having a problem with your neck is a very serious issue because when you’re trying to stand and you’re trying to move, your head is connected to everything, and everything goes through your spine, so if there is a pinched nerve it can be a pain in the ass!

I wish somebody would send me a large container of nice hot vegetable soup or a good recipe to run in an air fryer for some good vegetables or vegetable medley ?

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1