LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Full Usage Out of A Mega Max

DL232

Almost everyone goes on and on about how great the North Shore Mega Maxs are. 

I've tried them a few times, the latest being tonight. I've never had one wick wetness pass the half way point before they leak.

I use the NS Supremes all the time, they wick to the full diaper before they think about leaking Lol

Alot of people mention using boosters, do this help? Or am I one of the one ones having this problem?

Try fluffing them first, breaking up the padding and allowing better fluid flow. 

I wear Seni's a lot, and the wick fine, as long as you fluff them first!!

I have used the north shore mega max and people say the different colours shouldn’t matter but in my personal experience I have had no leakage problems with the pink and white ones but I have leaked in the blue ones. I can use the pink and white ones to full capacity without issues but the blue ones I tend to only be able to use it to about half it’s capacity 

5 minutes ago, Newbee said:

I have used the north shore mega max and people say the different colours shouldn’t matter but in my personal experience I have had no leakage problems with the pink and white ones but I have leaked in the blue ones. I can use the pink and white ones to full capacity without issues but the blue ones I tend to only be able to use it to about half it’s capacity 

Odd, as the outer shell shouldn't have any bearing on it's performance or capacity....

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Odd, as the outer shell shouldn't have any bearing on it's performance or capacity....

That’s what I thought 

• Like 1

Maybe the blue plastic shell, some how, some way, ( somewhere... Over the rainbow.....nm) ??ummm, is a bit of a "different" plastic that doesn't seal as well.....may be, possibly, or maybe you just need to "fluff" those a tad more ( see youtube vid on fluffing) to get more / better performance /capicity from said color....... Or, maybe, possibly,.........the blue ones just suck....one of the 2.... ?

• Like 1

I can support the theory that the blue ones suck.  Even wearing them to bed, they leak before they reach full capacity.

I'm not buying them again until they update them.

Someone tag Northshore Adam.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, square_duck said:

Maybe the blue plastic shell, some how, some way, ( somewhere... Over the rainbow.....nm) ??ummm, is a bit of a "different" plastic that doesn't seal as well.....may be, possibly, or maybe you just need to "fluff" those a tad more ( see youtube vid on fluffing) to get more / better performance /capicity from said color....... Or, maybe, possibly,.........the blue ones just suck....one of the 2.... ?

I love your blunt honesty.?? LOL!??? It's so funny!!!!!???? Hahahaha!!!!!???????☺️❤️??????❤️?❤️?

Not always that way, just depends on my mood... But it is also just part of who I am, stick with honesty and truth and not deal in BS. 

The above issue is puzzling though, since mega max's, regardless of color if outershell, should all perform the same, as the inner core, or "chassis" is the same in all. But he has wicking issues and leakage from only the blue ones, which us very odd. 

Only thing I can think of ( I don't know that much!)  Considering leakage, is the plastic used to get the 'blue' color is different from the others. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Not always that way, just depends on my mood... But it is also just part of who I am, stick with honesty and truth and not deal in BS. 

The above issue is puzzling though, since mega max's, regardless of color if outershell, should all perform the same, as the inner core, or "chassis" is the same in all. But he has wicking issues and leakage from only the blue ones, which us very odd. 

Only thing I can think of ( I don't know that much!)  Considering leakage, is the plastic used to get the 'blue' color is different from the others. 

That's most likely it buddy!? Maybe they should look into their plastic they use and make it more refined and more absorbent then the other colors. There's an idea anyway!?????

I'm in the same boat.  I can only get two or three wettings into a Megamax before they leak.  It just seems to me like they don't wick quick enough....which is a terrible shame because as far as diapers go....they're extremely well built.

My other complaint is their tapes.  I've never seen a diaper tape grip SO FREEKIN HARD.  Man...they hold on tight.  Usually that's a good thing but it can be a PITA pulling them off the landing zone.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

I can support the theory that the blue ones suck.  Even wearing them to bed, they leak before they reach full capacity.

I'm not buying them again until they update them.

Someone tag Northshore Adam.

@CodHero24

@NorthShoreAdam Has been tagged in this post - hopefully they will be able to determine if there is a real problem with the blue ones versus the rest of them – I don’t see that there should be a problem, but it’s always a good idea to let them know if there is a problem with one of their products. They are very receptive to people who are asking questions or who are experiencing problems with their products. I’m sure when Adam sees this, he will be able to explain or be able to look into the problem after getting further information from us as users of the product. I have used all colors of the NORTHSHORE mega max, and the only thing that I can say about the blue ones is maybe there were problems with outer shell, Or there could have been pinholes in the shell itself.  

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had blues last time, they didn't leak, but they didn't wick any good either. They got full in the front and unbearable to have on. (Chafing etc.)

Now I have black, cause everything else was sold out, and they work fine.

edit. Same issue with blacks... I just been lucky..

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I had blues last time, they didn't leak, but they didn't wick any good either. They got full in the front and unbearable to have on. (Chafing etc.)

Now I have black, cause everything else was sold out, and they work fine.

Do the other diapers Chaf too, or just those because you had it on for too long????

• Like 1

To maximize Megamax....use a cloth insert next to skin to wick wet to all parts of the diaper.  Megamax is a GREAT diaper, but

I am always disappointed when I don't use insert and finally take them off just to notice the set is still dry.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

When I wear Megamax diapers, I always put two boosters on to get full use out of them. Megamax has become my go to diaper and my daily wear diaper.

I'm glad you can afford those on a regular basis buddy. Not everybody can do that. You're very blessed!???❤️?????☺️?❤️

• Like 1
19 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm glad you can afford those on a regular basis buddy. Not everybody can do that. You're very blessed!???❤️?????☺️?❤️

I’m blessed that I can afford them and can be diapered permanently.

• Like 1
On 1/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, Kawaharu said:

When I wear Megamax diapers, I always put two boosters on to get full use out of them. Megamax has become my go to diaper and my daily wear diaper.

That must last you all day then.

• Like 1