LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura's Comeuppance

Elfy

Laura is a powerful woman and executive. She has always been a person who is willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She's never been caught and never faced consequences... until now!

---

If you enjoy my work and want to help me to pay bills and buy food please consider becoming a patron. For $5 you can see all of my story updates one week before everyone else and for $10 you can get early access PLUS access to 36 Patreon exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available and you can find out all the information at: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to thank every patron that does support me for making a huge difference to my life and allowing me to spend my days doing something that I love :)

---

Laura’s Comeuppance

By Elfy

Laura walked purposefully down the hallway with her trademark swagger. With her high heels and tight suit she was on top of her game as the CEO of Johnson’s Stationary, a national stationary chain with hundreds of outlets stretching from coast to coast.

Laura was remarkably young to be in her position. At only thirty-one-years-old she had climbed the corporate ladder faster than most people could believe. The reason for her climb was anything but hard work, she learned early on that the corporate game had to be played in the most ruthless way possible. In Laura’s opinion nothing was sacred and you had to use every single advantage you had to get ahead.

It had started early on in Laura’s career when she was little more than an intern. She had been up for a promotion with another person who was less experienced than her. She had thought she was the odds on favourite for the job but was passed over for the other candidate. Laura had to swallow her disappointment and continue with her job but it was made all the harder when she was sent an anonymous e-mail from another employee with evidence that the person who got the job had been spreading slander about her. From that moment on Laura became determined to do whatever it took to make it to the top.

Laura had always been ruthless when she needed to be. No one had experienced Laura’s bad attitudes more than her younger sister, Jessica. Jessica had always been far more laidback than Laura, something Laura saw as a terrible weakness. Jessica had spent her whole childhood putting up with her sister’s manipulative and vicious behaviour. Whenever Laura did something wrong it would be Jessica that ended up getting blamed and Laura was always able to manipulate Jessica into doing her homework and chores.

Taking all her practice with manipulation Laura decided nothing was going to stop her getting to the top of the ladder. She started doing anything to get power and didn’t care about the consequences. She had lied and slandered other employees leading some of them to get fired, she had taken credit for work that wasn’t hers and she had slept with the people in power. There was no boundary to Laura’s ruthless ambition.

Laura reaped the rewards of her ruthlessness by being made CEO after sleeping with three members of the five person board and blackmailing them into giving her the position. She could get away with anything she wanted because of all the dirt she had on anyone who was a threat to her. She liked her job but she loved the power and control more, she held the lives of so many people in her hand.

This was Laura’s day off but as she strode purposefully through the halls of the offices she had something very particular in mind. People averted their eyes from her as she walked by and she smiled her perfectly made up face as everyone looked away, she felt like a queen.

Laura sidestepped into a room on the opposite side of the building to her office. She closed the door behind her and shivered a little in the chilly room. She turned around and scanned the dark room full of towering servers and blinking lights. She checked her watch, the person she was supposed to be meeting was meant to already be there, Laura didn’t like having to wait for anyone.

A few minutes later the door buzzed before being opened and a man in his thirties stepped inside. He looked quite frazzled as he closed the door and took a deep breath.

“You’re late.” Laura said as soon as the man turned around, “Hugo, I don’t like being made to wait.”

“I’m sorry.” Hugo replied, “Security have been watching me like hawks since the last time you and I did “business” and I had to find a way to slip past them.”

“You weren’t followed?” Laura asked quickly.

“Of course not.” Hugo replied.

“Well that last batch of data you acquired fo-” Laura started to say.

“The data I stole.” Hugo corrected bitterly, “You mean, the data I stole from the company I work for with no recompense.”

“No recompense? I would’ve thought keeping those photographs away from your wife’s eyes would be payment enough.” Laura replied coolly, “The data sold for a lot of money though. My clients want more.”

Hugo looked around in bitterness. Despite the cold room he had sweat all over his body, he seemed agitated and antsy. Laura found it amusing to watch him squirming as he was forced to commit corporate espionage for her.

“I still don’t know how you got those photos.” Hugo muttered, “And you promised to give them to me after the last time.”

“Patience.” Laura replied with a wry smile.

Hugo was angry but he had no choice but to comply with the power crazy CEO. He walked over to a computer attached to the side of one of the last servers and pulled a USB stick out of his pocket. He plugged it in to the computer and started typing away.

“Is there anything you want in particular?” Hugo asked as the computer logged on.

“Customer information.” Laura replied as she leaned against the wall behind the technician, “As much as you can get.”

Hugo tapped away on the keyboard in silence as Laura checked her phone. It only took a few minutes but eventually she heard Hugo logging back out of the PC and unplugging his data stick. He turned around with a dark glare in his eyes and turned it over to Laura who smiled at him.

“Good boy.” Laura said as she condescendingly tussled Hugo’s hair, “I’ll be in touch.”

Laura put the USB stick in her pocket and turned towards the door. She took a moment to compose herself before pulling it open and confidently striding out. As the light from the hallway hit her she froze in her tracks. The entire board was standing in a semi-circle around the doorway along with security and other high ranking corporate officers.

“What are you…” Laura started to say as she tried to stay calm.

“Don’t start with that.” The oldest member of the board interrupted, “Hand over the data stick.”

“I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Laura replied as she tried to project her confident aura like a shield around her.

“They already know.” Hugo’s voice came from behind Laura, “I told them what I did before and what you told me to do today. They’re letting me keep my job bearing in mind the circumstances.”

“But…” Laura was struggling to come to terms with the fact that she had apparently been outmanoeuvred.

“You know what you’ve done is illegal, right?” Said the youngest member of the board. He was wearing a cocky smile and was clearly looking forward to this moment.

Laura was starting to sweat now. She had never had the tables turned on her like this and now she was feeling tongue tied. She swallowed hard as she looked around and tried to find a way out of this extremely compromising position.

“You… You know I still have…” Laura started.

“Yes, yes, yes… You have blackmail material and all the rest of it.” The oldest member of the board said with a wave of his hand, “That’s the only reason you weren’t met out here by the police.”

Laura felt a small flicker of her confidence spark up again. Despite what she had been caught doing maybe she hadn’t quite lost the upper hand, maybe there was a way to repair this damage.

“So we have come to offer you a deal.” The younger board member said, “It’s simple really. You will leave this company immediately, I’ve already pre-prepared a resignation statement for you. It’s sitting on my desk waiting for a signature.”

Laura’s eyes went wide. She couldn’t leave the company after everything she had done to get into her position. She was woefully underqualified for the role she was in and knew that if she left to another company she would be right back near where she started. All her hard work and manipulation was going up in smoke. Her thoughts turned to the large house and expensive car that she still had a lot of payments to make on. Her legs felt weak as she tried to maintain her composure.

“And what do I get out of this?” Laura asked trying to sound much calmer than she felt.

“You get to keep your freedom.” The older board member replied simply, “We’ll keep the leaks here hush-hush.”

“No way.” Laura replied, “I know a terrible deal when I see one. You’ve got to give me more than that, I still have photos and files on most of you.”

“You do.” The older board member nodded his head, “And there is no way we can make sure you delete it all without having a hidden backup so we will be in a state of M.A.D.”

“M.A.D?” Laura asked.

“Mutually Assured Destruction.” The older board member replied, “A cold war term. It was used back then to talk about the nukes the Russians and Americans pointed at each other, they both knew that if one got fired everyone would let off everything and there would be mutually assured destruction of both sides.”

“What does that…” Laura started to ask.

“If any of those photos see the light of day we will call the police.” The board member continued, “Likewise, if we call the cops I’m sure you’ll be able to leak the files you have. We have a choice of taking each other down or accepting the situation and getting on with our lives.”

Laura understood that her blackmail material was useless when the company had even better material on her. She had no negotiating position and no possible way to save her job. She slowly nodded her head as she looked down at the ground.

“I’m glad you’re doing the sensible thing.” The younger board member said as he opened his briefcase and pulled out a legal document.

Laura took the pen that was offered to her to sign the termination of her employment. It hurt her to do it but she saw no alternative, starting elsewhere from the bottom was better than getting locked away.

“Security.” The older board member waved his hand forwards.

“That isn’t necessary!” Laura exclaimed as two large security personnel grabbed hold of her arms.

“Maybe and maybe not.” The bigger of the security guards said as he grabbed Laura’s arm and started roughly leading her down the hallway.

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura is a powerful woman and executive. She has always been a person who is willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She's never been caught and never faced consequences... until now!

---

If you enjoy my work and want to help me to pay bills and buy food please consider becoming a patron. For $5 you can see all of my story updates one week before everyone else and for $10 you can get early access PLUS access to 36 Patreon exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available and you can find out all the information at: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to thank every patron that does support me for making a huge difference to my life and allowing me to spend my days doing something that I love :)

---

Laura walked into her house and closed the door behind her. It had been yet another fruitless day of job hunting, and she was starting to get desperate. After six months of searching for jobs there was a couple of facts that were becoming very clear. Firstly, Johnson’s Stationary had basically had her blackballed from any company in the city, no one would even give her an interview despite being a former CEO. The second thing Laura was quickly learning was that the banks didn’t play around when it came to mortgage payments.

As Laura slumped against the door she looked to the side where her table was piled with late notices for bills. She knew time was running out, she had already lost the car due to late payments and her home wasn’t going to be far behind. Even if she found a job it would now be too late to get paid enough to stop the bank foreclosing. She was in desperate straits.

Laura was broke and had nowhere to turn. She had alienated all her friends and family thanks to her ruthless behaviour and now, when she needed somewhere to turn, there was nowhere to go.

Laura walked through to the kitchen and looked through her cupboards. They were as empty as expected and so was her refrigerator. Laura slumped into a chair at her kitchen table and put her head in her hands, she was truly at her lowest ebb.

The phone rang suddenly causing her to jolt back up. She pulled out her phone to find a call from an undisclosed caller, she flipped it open already assuming it was going to be bad news.

“Hello?” Laura said tiredly.

“Hi, is this Laura Walker?” The overly friendly female voice said from the other end of the line.

“Yes.” Laura said shortly.

“This is Potter’s Bank. We’re calling about overdue mortgage payments. You may have received mail from us…” The voice from the other end of the line said.

“Erm… No, I didn’t.” Laura lied as she looked out to the hallway where a stack of letters from the bank sat unopened.

“That’s unfortunate.” The voice said in an annoyingly cheerful tone, “I’m afraid that I have to inform you that we will be foreclosing on the house at the end of the month.”

“What!?” Laura stood up as her heart hammered, “Y-You can’t do that!”

“I’m afraid we can and are doing it.” The female voice replied calmly, “We have to ask you to vacate the premises by the end of the month. Thank you.”

“Wait!” Laura called desperately but it was already too late. The phone had been hung up.

Laura dropped her phone to the table and slumped into her chair again. To make her bad situation even worse she would soon be homeless, it was hard to believe she had sunk so low. She imagined herself huddled under a blanket on some high street begging for change, the thought terrified her. There was one option open to her, it was extremely unlikely to work but she had to give it a try because it was the only thing that might keep her off the street.

---

Jessica Walker was just finishing the vacuuming of her small house in which she lived alone. Jessica was tall and strong, she enjoyed working out and was a very active person. She switched off the loud machine just in time to hear her phone ringing. She wiped the sweat off her brow and walked over to the phone, she picked it up without recognising the number.

“Hello?” Jessica asked.

“H-Hello.” Came the stuttering voice from the other side of the phone line.

Jessica froze. She recognised the voice but she could barely believe she was hearing it, it was a voice she hadn’t heard in a very long time. Her blood seemed to run cold and a tingle ran down her spine as memories came flooding back to her.

“Jessica? Are you there?” Laura’s voice asked.

“I’m here.” A rather breathless Jessica replied.

“Good, erm, there’s been a mix-up with the bank and stuff…” Laura started telling her younger sister of her housing problem whilst trying to hide how desperate she really was, “Basically I need a place to stay.”

“You want to live with me?” Jessica asked in disbelief, “Of all people... Me?”

“I thought we should reconnect.” Laura lied as she tried to do a convincing job of selling the benefits of her moving in with a sister she despised.

“That’s bullshit.” Jessica replied bluntly, “You have never wanted to connect with me unless you were swinging your fist. If you want to stay here you need to tell me what is really going on.”

Laura sighed but after some hesitation told her sister the truth about being fired and blackballed from the industry. She told Jessica about the unpaid bills and the call from the bank, she tried to downplay how hopeless she felt thanks to the pride which she couldn’t let go of.

“Don’t you have someone else you can stay with?” Jessica asked with a sigh.

“No…” Laura admitted quietly.

“Fine.” Jessica sighed and closed her eyes feeling as if she was making a big mistake, “But if you stay with me I expect you to be respectful and to follow my rules.”

“Not a problem.” Laura replied.

“You know where I live.” Jessica said, “Bring your stuff round at the end of the week. Don’t bring too much though, you know my place isn’t as big as yours.”

“Thank you, sis.” Laura replied as she felt her relief spreading through her veins, “You won’t regret it.”

Jessica hung up the phone and looked up to the ceiling in exasperation. She shook her head and hated that she had just agreed to let her older sister stay with her, she should know better after what their lives had been like growing up.

For Jessica, Laura was the sister from Hell. Jessica spent nearly her whole childhood being bullied and threatened by Laura, the younger sister dreaded every moment she was forced to spend with her older sibling. Nothing was off-limits for Laura, she would use everything she could to get one over on Jessica making their whole adolescence a nightmare for the latter.

Despite years of having all her secrets revealed and being forced to do Laura’s chores one incident in particular stuck out in Jessica’s brain. The one thing that made her hate Laura more than anyone or anything else on the planet. It happened when Laura was a senior in high school and Jessica was a freshman. Jessica was under a lot of stress and it took a toll on her body, she began wetting the bed every other night. It only ended up happening for a couple of months but it made her entire time at school a disaster and turned her into a social pariah who nobody wanted to be seen with. It wasn’t the first time Laura started wetting the bed, it had happened on and off throughout her entire childhood.

The bed wetting would’ve remained a secret between Jessica and her parents if it wasn’t for the fact that Laura had wandered into her room one morning when Jessica was in the shower. Laura claimed she was just going to ask her sister a question but Jessica always thought she was looking for dirt to blackmail her or something, it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence.

Laura discovered Jessica’s diapers and then proceeded to make the younger girl’s life a misery. Laura immediately started blackmailing Jessica and making the most of the situation. Laura even went to the extremes of buying baby bottles and pacifiers which she made Jessica use under threat of revealing her secret. Jessica grudgingly did as she was told but it wasn’t good enough, as soon as Laura was bored of playing with Jessica she leaked photos of Jessica to people at the school anyway.

Ever since Laura left for college Jessica had nearly completely cut off contact with her. The phone call she had just received was the first time she had heard her sister’s voice in several years. She went back to her housework with a feeling of nervousness that hadn’t been present before the phone call.

---

“I know you said your place was small but this is even smaller than I expected.” Laura said as she dragged one of her many bags into the house.

Jessica held the door open and sighed. Laura had barely even got in the house before she had started insulting her, she was already regretting her charity towards her sister. She closed the door as Laura started carrying her suitcase up to the spare bedroom, the place she was going to be calling home.

“I guess that’s what you get for only being a science teacher.” Laura continued quite breathlessly as she came back down the stairs for another suitcase.

Jessica rolled her eyes as Laura walked back out to the car. She found it incredible that her sister seemed completely incapable of showing gratitude.

“If you had been ambitious like me maybe you’d have done something with yourself.” Laura continued as she dragged another suitcase in.

“Like you have?” Jessica muttered when her sister was out of earshot.

Fed up with the verbal jabs, Jessica let go of the door and walked ahead of Laura up the stairs and to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her deciding that having a lay down was preferable to going to prison for murder.

---

“This wine… Is it from the supermarket?” Laura asked as she swirled a half-full glass with disinterest.

“Yes.” Jessica replied.

“I thought so.” Laura replied as she put the glass down and pushed it across the table, “I only drink things that have been imported through my favourite dealer who checks quality and…”

Jessica tuned out as her older sister continued her diatribe. It had been just one week since Laura had moved in but she was already grating on Jessica’s nerves. Laura had been complaining non-stop since moving in and, as far as Jessica could see, hadn’t put in much effort with finding a new job. Jessica was trying to be patient but it was incredibly difficult when it seemed like Laura would never leave.

It was the summer which made everything even worse. Jessica was a science teacher and school was on a long break which meant she was at home a lot of the time, she was even reluctant to go to the shops alone in case Laura did something. Many would think Jessica was being overly paranoid but in truth her lack of trust was entirely justified, Laura had no respect for her younger sister or any of her property.

Jessica thought that Laura was living in a fantasy land. Laura acted as if she was still the big shot corporate CEO when she was unemployed and homeless. It was taking all of Jessica’s patience not to throw her sister out of the house. She remembered what her mother had told her about being respectful and loving her sibling but Laura didn’t make it easy.

“I’m going to bed.” Jessica said shortly and interrupting her sister mid-rant.

“I was still talking!” Laura complained as Jessica stood up, “You’re so rude.”

Jessica took a deep breath and walked out of her dining room and up to the bedroom. She closed her door and climbed in to bed, she took a deep breath as she stared up at the ceiling. She felt so foolish for letting Laura stay with her but she knew she could never really turn her away despite how obnoxious she was.

Just as Jessica closed her eyes to go to sleep she heard the loud applause of a canned television audience. She let out a frustrated grunt as Laura joined in the laughter, Jessica had told her older sister a thousand times that if she watches TV after Jessica goes to bed that she had to keep it down. Just like everything else Jessica had said Laura had completely ignored her.

Jessica put her head between her pillows and held them close to her ears. Eventually she fell asleep despite the noise but even her dreams were disrupted by the troublesome houseguest.

Laura eventually went up to bed in the small hours of the morning. She had ended up drinking quite a bit of the wine despite it’s supposed poor quality and she stumbled up to bed loudly once he had finished drinking.

Laura walked down the landing to her bedroom and fell against the door. Once she had picked herself up she closed the door and practically crawled into bed. She barely had the energy to strip naked before she fell into a deep slumber.

Laura’s eyes opened slowly as she felt as pounding pain in her head. The sun was barely rising above the horizon and Laura had expected to be asleep a lot longer, especially considering the late hour she went to sleep and the alcohol she had imbibed. Her first instinct was to roll over and go straight back to sleep but as she shifted her leg she felt something very strange.

It took Laura’s still half-drunk brain a minute to realise what had happened. She could feel a warm wetness surrounding her on the bed and after first assuming it was sweat she suddenly realised she was very wrong. With a start Laura rolled sideways off the bed inadvertently cocooning herself in her blanket. She peeked her head up over the top of the mattress just enough to see a large wet patch.

Laura screamed loudly as she looked at the wet bed in disbelief. She pulled the cover off herself and covered her face with her hands, her face was bright red from the shame she felt overwhelming her. The idea that she had lost control for even a minute was deeply upsetting yet alone doing something so embarrassing.

Footsteps on the landing echoed and Laura realised her scream must’ve woken her sister. She jumped to her feet whilst still naked and made an attempt to get to the door before Jessica but her drunken state combined with the bedclothes that still partially entangled her meant she tripped and fell spread-eagled against the floor. A second later the bedroom door opened and Jessica flicked the light switch.

The scene was beyond bizarre. Laura looked up from the floor and saw Jessica wrapped hastily in her bathrobe and staring down at her naked body. She watched in horror as Jessica’s eyes slowly moved from Laura’s naked body to the now bare bed. The large wet patch was even more visible in the light.

“Jesus Christ, Laura…” Jessica sighed and shook her head, “Seriously?”

“I… I…” Laura stammered from the floor.

“After all the years of making fun of me…” Jessica started laughing. The irony was too good to ignore.

“Stop it!” Laura started scrambling to her feet and grabbed her blanket to cover up, “It was a one-off!”

“Sure.” Jessica said with a wave of her hand, “Just make sure you wash it all. I don’t want my guest bedroom smelling of pee.”

Laura watched her younger sister head back to bed before closing the door. She took a few moments to get her thoughts together and then stripped the bed, all of the dirty bedding was balled up on the floor as Laura crawled back into bed. She looked at the pile and slowly drifted back off to sleep on the dry area of the mattress.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura has moved in with her sister, Jessica, but that doesn't mean she has to like it. She is struggling to adjust to her new lifestyle and her life isn't made any easier by an embarrassing problem she seems to have developed. When Laura lashes out one too many times Jessica decides it is time to do something about her sister's rotten attitude...

---

---

When Laura awoke later in the day the first thing she saw was the laundry she had to do. She took a long time to get out of her bed and then an even longer time to convince herself to get dressed. She collected the wet laundry and could feel the still damp areas on her hand, she shuddered as she went downstairs.

The washing machine was in the basement and Laura had to take a walk of shame down the hallway to reach the steps leading down. As she opened the door to the stairs she saw Jessica watching her from the kitchen table. The younger sister was eating some toast with a large glass of orange juice next to her. The smirk on her face infuriated and embarrassed Laura.

“I used to have someone to make me breakfast and bring it to my office.” Laura spat out. She always reacted aggressively and spitefully when she was being made fun of, “Better than the crappy toast you make.”

Laura stomped down the stairs with the wet bedclothes. She knew her “insult” wasn’t very good but it was the best her frazzled mind could do in the situation. Once the wet sheets were in the washing machine Laura returned back into the main house, she had to carry on and pretend nothing had happened. If Jessica knew how much the previous night’s incident had got to her Laura wouldn’t be able to live it down.

To Laura’s surprise Jessica didn’t bring up the accident or act any differently. Laura was a little quieter than normal but otherwise everything seemed entirely normal. Laura was thankful but she didn’t let it show, she kept up the hardened shell of an exterior that had been with her all of her life.

It seemed like the whole incident was going to be forgotten and Laura would be able to get on with her life normally until a night around a week after the previous accident.

Laura had gone to bed without having anything much to drink. She fell asleep feeling pretty good about everything considering the circumstances, she was starting to think that she had a quite comfortable life living here with her sister and not doing any work. It wasn’t as nice as being rich but it was better than a lot of other situations she could be in. She found it easy to dominate her sister and get her way so staying here wasn’t too bad at all, she felt like she was still in control.

Laura’s eyes shot open and she immediately knew why. She slowly sat up and looked down at the bed, very slowly she pulled the cover back and saw the large wet patch she knew was going to be there.

“Oh, fuck…” Laura swore loudly in frustration.

The wet bed made Laura’s heart race and as she stood up on the floor she looked down at her second accident in a very short amount of time. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself down and knew she had to make sure Jessica never found out about this, the first time was bad enough.

Laura made a plan and the first step was to get to the shower. She would clean herself, come back to strip her bed and hide what she had done and Jessica would never have to know that she had wet the bed.

Laura tiptoed down the landing and into the small bathroom. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on, it felt good to wash the urine off her legs. Laura ended up staying in the shower much longer than she needed to and when she finally stepped out she took her time to dry herself. She opened the bathroom door carefully and glanced out into the dark hallway to make sure the coast was clear.

Laura tiptoed down the dark hallway back towards her bedroom and was pleased to see Jessica’s door was still firmly shut. She smiled at how sneaky she was being as she walked into her bedroom and flicked the lights on.

“Hello.” Jessica’s voice made Laura nearly jump out of her skin.

Laura spun around to see her younger sister sitting on the bed right next to the large wet patch. She was in her dressing gown and her hair was a mess, it was clear she had only woken up a short time ago.

“J-Jessica! Get out of my room!” Laura tried to project confidence despite the situation.

“Your room?” Jessica laughed and shook her head, “These are all my rooms, sis. By the way, if you are trying to be secret about something it’s probably best not to have a shower in the room next to my bedroom. This isn’t your big mansion, the walls are thin.”

For once Laura didn’t have a comeback and she looked from her sister to the scene of her accident. She swallowed hard as she tried to calm her brain down long enough to think of a way out of what was fast becoming a very tricky situation.

“You wet the bed again.” Jessica said casually, “Pretty much ruined a perfectly good mattress too.”

“It wasn’t even a memory foam mattress.” Laura sneered, “Whatever, I’ll buy you a new one.”

“With what?” Jessica demanded, “You are broke. You already owe me rent that you promised you would pay, I haven’t seen a single cent from you.”

“Something will come up…” Laura said hesitantly despite knowing she was practically outlawed from her chosen field and had no plans to get a menial job.

“I think you just want to live here rent and responsibility free.” Jessica accused her sister, “You’re like a child!”

“Well… I’m not the one that had to wear diapers whilst in high school!” Laura shouted back.

Jessica’s face turned stony and Laura knew she had hit a raw nerve. Normally she would be ecstatic that she had upset or embarrassed her little sister but this seemed different. Jessica wasn’t blushing or crying, she looked like she was about to explode.

Jessica suddenly stood up and grabbed Laura’s wrist. The older sister looked down in shock, she was not used to being manhandled and her sister seemed deceptively strong.

“What are yo-” Laura started to say before she was suddenly cut off.

Jessica stepped back to the edge of the bed and sat down pulling Laura towards her. Laura stumbled and as Jessica yanked her arm downwards the older sister fell over the younger sister’s lap. Before Laura could even try to stand up she felt one of Jessica’s arms press down on her back. Laura’s bathrobe was dangerously close to falling open and the flailing woman had to both try to get up and keep her robe closed.

“You are worse than a child.” Jessica fumed, “You’re a baby and it’s time someone taught you a lesson about how to behave.”

Laura was still struggling and trying to retort when she felt a sudden smack on her rear end. Her eyes opened wide in shock as her brain scrambled to catch up to these alien sensations. She stopped struggling and hung limply over her sister’s lap.

“Jessica, sto-” Laura started to say before being interrupted with another swat to her rear end.

Jessica pulled her hand back and brought it forwards to spank her sister again and again. Years of frustration at the way Laura had treated her was bubbling to the surface. Jessica lifted the bathrobe to expose Laura’s freshly washed ass, the spanks became louder as Jessica’s hand slapped against Laura’s quickly reddening butt.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Laura yelled. She no longer cared how she looked as long as the spanking stopped.

Jessica didn’t relent though and continued the punishment even as sweat started forming on her forehead. She had always thought that retaliating against Laura would make her feel bad but she was actually filled with a great relief.

Laura kicked her legs out again in a desperate attempt to escape but found she still couldn’t go anywhere. Before she knew what was happening she felt herself doing something she hadn’t done in years. A loud sob escaped her lips as tears formed in her eyes, it was hard to say if it was the humiliation or the pain causing her tears but in that moment it hardly seemed to matter.

By the time the spanking ended neither of the young women knew just how many times Laura’s butt had been smacked but as Laura scrambled off her younger sister’s lap her hands quickly went to her rear end which was red and stinging. She looked up at her sister who was panting slightly whilst perched on the edge of the bed.

“Tomorrow.” Jessica said as she stood up, “Things change tomorrow, baby.”

Laura watched from the floor as Jessica stood up and left the room without glancing back at her. Jessica closed the door and Laura was left alone in the suddenly eerily quiet room, the only sounds were her stifled sobs. She was reeling from everything that happened, she wasn’t used to not being in control. She climbed to her feet as she rubbed her butt, it was stinging badly but she had to strip her bed down for the laundry.

Once the sheets were pulled off the mattress Laura laid down and tried to avoid the large wet patch. She curled up and closed her eyes hoping she would open them again to find this had all been a nightmare.

---

Laura opened her eyes the next morning and felt an unfamiliar feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach. It took her a couple of seconds to remember why she felt anxious but the events of the previous night came back to her and she shivered. She didn’t want to get out of bed and she certainly didn’t want to leave the room, she was scared of what was waiting for her. She could try and pretend to be her usual cocky self but that didn’t stop her true feelings.

Laura strained her ears to listen for her sister but didn’t hear any movement in the house at all. The clock next to her bed showed that it was already 10:30am and normally that meant Jessica would be up and starting her day.

Getting up and dressed was an enormous task for Laura but she forced herself to do it. When she looked back down at the bed she could see the large stain where the wetness had soaked into the sheets and mattress. Laura wasn’t sure if she was expected to wash it herself or anything and her deliberations were cut short when she heard the front door opening.

Laura froze as she heard someone walk into the house with what sounded like several bags full of stuff. She could only assume it was Jessica coming home with some groceries. Laura opened her bedroom door and started walking down the landing, she suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs and she made the decision to dash back into her bedroom. Laura just wasn’t ready to face her younger sister after what had happened the previous night.

Laura stepped quietly into the middle of the room and hoped that Jessica would think she was asleep. She hoped that she could get a little more time alone before she had to confront her sister about the previous night.

The footsteps reached the top of the stairs and Laura heard them get louder and louder until they were right outside the door. Laura held her breath hoping that Jessica would turn away but the footsteps never stopped. The door opened and Jessica stepped inside with a couple of plastic bags, she looked a little warm after her trip outside.

“Hiding away up here?” Jessica spat out as she dropped the bags on the floor.

“N-No…” Laura replied as she tried to make herself feel bigger than she was, “I just woke up.”

“Sounds about right.” Jessica replied dismissively, “The rest of the world are out and being useful whilst you lay around in bed all day.”

The change in the sisters was vast and it wasn’t lost on either of them. It was like their personalities had swapped, Jessica had finally had enough and now she was taking control of her bully of a sister. Laura, on the other hand, wasn’t used to people standing up to her and now that someone was she didn’t know how to respond.

“I hope you remember my words last night.” Jessica continued when Laura had nothing to say.

How could Laura forget the previous night? She had wet the bed, she had been caught and then she had been heavily spanked by her sister. Her ass still stung from the beating it had taken. Her sister had told her things would change and it seemed she was determined to make it happen.

“I do…” Laura rubbed her arm and looked at the floor as she tried to choose her words carefully, “You didn’t really mean it, do you? I mean, I can be better…”

“I don’t think you can be better.” Jessica replied sadly, “But I’m going to give fixing you a shot.”

“What do you mean?” Laura asked with a frown.

Jessica dropped one of the plastic bags and used her free hand to reach in to the other one. She grabbed a plastic handle on top of a packet and pulled it out of the bag. As the now empty bag floated down to the floor Jessica turned the light blue package around to show her older sister. It took Laura a few seconds to register what she was seeing.

“No! I’m NOT wearing diapers!” Laura shouted immediately, “Look, I know I’ve had some problems in the night but…”

“This isn’t for your bed wetting.” Jessica interrupted.

“What else are they for?” Laura asked but was afraid of what the answer might be.

“You have been acting like a baby ever since we were kids.” Jessica advanced towards her sister, “It’s time someone treated you the way you’ve been acting.”

“N-No! You’re crazy!” Laura shouted.

“If you have somewhere else to live feel free to leave.” Jessica stepped to the side and pointed towards the door.

Laura took a couple of deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down. She wracked her brains for a single place she could stay but she couldn’t think of anything. She had no friends or family that would take her in and no money to stay in even the cheapest hotel.

“You don’t really mean it…” Laura said as she looked up at Jessica searching for the mercy in her eyes, “I need to do better an-”

“I assure you I do mean it.” Jessica said calmly yet sternly, “You can either live somewhere else or you can follow my rules.”

“You can’t treat me like this.” Laura whispered. She knew she had nowhere to go and all her righteous anger was turning to shame, she really was at the mercy of her sister.

Jessica didn’t even reply. She grabbed Laura’s wrist and pulled her over to the bed, Laura was caught off-guard by the sudden movement and now she was over Jessica’s lap again. Laura closed her eyes and braced herself as Jessica brought her hand back and landed a fresh collection of blows against the already stinging rear end of Laura.

Laura yelped with each spank but unlike the previous night she didn’t struggle to get up. She started tearing up and despite this spanking being much shorter she still burst into tears.

“You don’t pay rent, you don’t work, and you don’t cook or clean…” Jessica said when she finished smacking her sister, “You are a baby, you’ve always been one and now you will see what it means to be a useless child.”

When Jessica had finally stopped spanking her Laura slipped off her knees and on to the floor. Laura looked up from the floor and saw her sister ripping open the bag and pulling a diaper out. It looked like everything Laura had feared, it was huge and terrifying to the older sister. She thought about leaving again but there was still nowhere to go, maybe it was better to let Jessica get this crazy punishment out of her system and then let things go back to normal. How bad could this punishment possibly be?

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura has to accept her punishment but finds the humiliation is even worse than she imagined. As soon as she is changed into her new clothes her sister informs her of a small construction project she can help with. When the call of nature inevitably arrives there is little Laura can do...

---

---

The diaper was flattened on the mattress but Laura didn’t move. She watched as the two ends of the diaper folded up a little, it seemed like every small movement caused loud crinkling. Laura didn’t know what to do but it seemed like her sister was very sure of herself. Jessica’s hands slipped under Laura’s armpits and she lifted her up to her feet. Laura knew her sister was strong but she had no idea she was strong enough to pull her to her feet like this.

Jessica didn’t say a word as she reached forwards and grabbed the front of Laura’s robe. She was just about to pull it open when Laura reached forwards to stop her.

“What are you doing!?” Laura exclaimed as she fought to keep her robe closed.

“Getting you into your diaper.” Jessica replied through clenched teeth, “And unless you want a third spanking you’ll stop fighting this.”

Laura’s butt felt like it was radiating heat. She felt sure it was bruised after all the punishment it had received. Slowly but surely Laura let her hands drop to her side, her face blushed and she looked away as her younger sister opened her robe and let it drop to the floor leaving her naked.

Jessica pointed at the bed with a face made of stone. Laura hesitated for just a second before doing as she was told and laying on top of the open diaper. She could feel the padding underneath her, it felt strangely rough. As Laura’s weight settled on to the diaper the parts where the tapes were seemed to curl up a little as if it was already starting to hug her hips. The soft padding felt a little soothing on her stinging skin.

“Can we talk about this?” Laura asked quietly as she looked down at the diaper.

“Nope.” Jessica replied shortly.

Laura let out a little whine as her younger sister put a hand on her chest and pushed her down on to the mattress again. Laura closed her eyes and felt her cheeks turn as red as her backside, she shuddered as the padding was pulled up between her legs and flattened over the bottom of her tummy.

Jessica was clearly in no rush and Laura had to lay there passively whilst her younger sister adjusted the diaper until she was happy with it. Laura wanted to yell at her sister and say that if she was going to do this then hurry up but she knew better. The diaper was eventually put in a position that Jessica was happy with and she pulled the tapes tightly closed.

“There you go.” Jessica said happily as she placed the last tape and ran her hand along the outer layer of plastic, “How does that feel?”

“Does it matter?” Laura responded sulkily.

“I’ll see you downstairs for breakfast in five minutes.” Jessica said, “Don’t make me wait. Oh, and you can put a shirt on but leave your pants off.”

“No pants?” Laura asked with a wince.

“As long as you are home you can keep your diaper on display so I can check you easily.” Jessica said as she stood up.

“Check me!?” Laura sat up to the sound of crinkles, “You aren’t going to make me use this thing are you?”

“I am.” Jessica said with a small chuckle, “Why would I spend all this money on your new stuff if I didn’t want you to use it?”

“You… You bought new things?” Laura was in a permanent state of cringe, “What did you buy?”

“You’ll find out. It’s be fun, like playing house when we younger.” Jessica said as she turned and exited the bedroom, “Remember, five minutes!”

Laura sighed sadly as Jessica walked away. She looked down at the thick diaper taped to her waist and remembered those games Jessica was talking about. Laura had often demanded they be a pretend family growing up and she always forced Jessica to be the baby. Laura took great delight in taping her sister into one of her night time diapers and then making up scenarios for them, the little games were nearly always designed to humiliate her younger sister. How quickly times could change, now it was Laura sitting in a diaper but she had no mom to run to or way to stop the game.

After a couple of minutes feeling sorry for herself Laura slowly stood up. She looked down at herself with a mixture of shock and revulsion, it felt like she had been a big businesswoman so recently and now she had never felt lower.

Every time Laura took a step she felt the plastic rubbing against her inner thighs and the crinkling filled the empty room as if it was the loudest sound in the world. The diaper’s look and sound was only secondary to how it felt in terms of embarrassment. The thick padding forced her legs apart and she could feel her butt waddling slightly as she walked around the room. It felt unbelievably humiliating.

Laura didn’t want Jessica to come back upstairs so she was keen to go down before the time limit passed. She found a light blue blouse from her chest of drawers and covered up her top half with it. She almost instinctively reached for a pair of pants but pulled her hand back at the last moment when she remembered her sister’s instructions.

It felt beyond weird to walk around with a diaper and nothing else on her lower half but Laura started descending the stairs anyway. She felt more self-conscious than at any other time in her life and despite wanting to rip the diaper off and tell Jessica where she could stick it she forced herself to be quiet. Even this was better than being homeless.

Laura reached the bottom of the stairs with her crinkling underwear and turned towards the kitchen. She walked slowly down the hallway to find Jessica already in the kitchen, she was over at the counter but turned her head with a wide smile when Laura walked in.

“I heard you coming.” Jessica said with a giggle.

Laura was hardly reassured by Jessica’s words and she sat down at the table as fast as possible. The tablecloth did a decent job of hiding her padded state. Despite a head full of expletives she said nothing and sat quietly, she felt like a toddler who was being punished. Every time she moved even slightly in her seat she heard loud crinkling.

Jessica placed a bowl of cereal in front of Laura and then sat down with her own bowl. In contrast to Laura it seemed like Jessica just couldn’t stop smiling. She ate her cereal with a giddiness that only served to annoy Laura even further.

“Eat up, baby.” Jessica said just as Laura picked up her spoon, “You’ve got a bunch of work to do today.”

“Work?” Laura asked in confusion.

“I bought you new furniture that fits your new status.” Jessica said, “I’m going to need you to help set them up for me.”

“You want me to help build the crap you’ve bought to punish me?” Laura looked disgusted, “No. Freakin’. Way.”

“You will help.” Jessica replied more sternly, “Unless you want more punishment.”

Laura’s butt was still stinging and she didn’t think she could take a third spanking. Her cheeks blushed red but she didn’t respond, she just started eating her cereal quietly. The diapers already seemed to be having quite an effect on Laura, her usual overconfident cockiness had been completely supplanted by a meekness that seemed totally alien to her.

Laura took as long as she could to eat her cereal but eventually she had finished and Jessica took the bowl away soon afterwards. Laura wanted to blend into the background and be forgotten but that was never going to work, Jessica walked swiftly over and pulled her up out of the chair.

Laura crinkled loudly as she was pulled into the living room. There were a bunch of plastic bags and boxes on the couch and it gave Laura a sinking feeling in her stomach. She had hoped Laura would get bored by all this treatment but now it seemed like she was in for the long haul.

Jessica pulled one of the boxes off the couch and placed it in the middle of the room. She took a knife and cut the box open, the contents spilled out on to the ground along with an instruction manual.

“Here you go.” Jessica said as she thrust the instruction manual into her sister’s chest, “Get to work.”

Laura looked down at the small leaflet she had been given and almost choked as she saw the illustration of what she was to build. The colourful manual showed a playpen with a small girl sitting happily in it along with a bunch of toys. Jessica wanted Laura to build her own playpen!

“Jessica, please, I can’t…” Laura felt almost panicked. She certainly wasn’t ready for all this, she was still in shock over the diaper.

“Start building or you’ll get another spanking.” Jessica warned, “And that will be just the start of it.”

With her bottom lip sticking out in a pout Laura sat down next to the disassembled playpen. She watched sadly as Jessica sat down on the couch and turned on the television, she picked up one of the metal poles and turned it around in her hand. She dropped it to the floor and wiped at her eyes.

“I don’t hear any building…” Jessica said as she raised her eyebrows.

Laura sighed and opened to the first page of the instruction manual. She had to try and forget about what she was building so that she could make herself screw the pieces together. The crib had four sides and once Laura had put the first one together she found the second and third ones very simple. The fourth was made a little trickier by the presence of the gate. An hour had passed and she was starting to feel thirsty.

“Can I get a drink?” Laura asked. She assumed Jessica wouldn’t like her to get up and leave the room.

“I’ll get you one.” Jessica replied, “You’re nearly done with your playpen? Good girl!”

Laura winced at the sarcastic praise and continued screwing the metal poles together. As she finished one screw that was like dozens of others she felt a small pressure on her bladder, she had been dreading the moment she needed the bathroom but it was an inevitability that she couldn’t avoid forever.

When Jessica walked back into the room Laura reached out her hand without looking up from her task. She was surprised when she felt cold plastic against her hand. She looked up and saw, to her horror, that her sister had just given her a baby’s bottle full of milk.

“What the Hell is this!?” Laura dropped the bottle to the floor and scooted away from it as if her sister had just handed her a rat.

“Your drink.” Jessica replied simply, “And before you ask, yes this is all you are going to get. You either drink from your age appropriate bottle or you don’t drink at all.”

“Fine!” Laura shouted as she pushed the bottle a few feet away from her.

Laura went back to her construction and tried to ignore the thirst that had already built up to high levels before she asked for the drink. She heard Jessica loudly slurp her cup of coffee just to remind her of her thirst. Laura was finding it harder and harder to avoid the bottle, she was just so thirsty. She needed to pee as well and that only made all this much harder. When she had nearly finished the playpen she couldn’t deny her thirst any more.

Laura swallowed her pride and took a deep breath. She reached out and grabbed the bottle that had been lying so close to her all this time, she tried to avoid looking at Jessica but she couldn’t ignore her massive grin. It was almost enough to make Laura drop the bottle again but her thirst overrode her shame.

The latex teat of the bottle passed Laura’s lips and she closed her eyes. A couple of drops of milk fell on to her tongue, she closed her lips around the bottle and hesitantly sucked. She almost jumped as she felt a spurt of milk fill her mouth.

“Good girl.” Jessica said from the couch.

Laura wanted to retort but there was a new problem coming. Drinking the milk quickly was only increasing her need for the bathroom, it was like her body wanted to make room for the new liquid by pushing out the old. There was no way she was going to be able to hold off the inevitable much longer. When Laura had finished the bottle she pulled the empty vessel out of her mouth and dropped it on to the floor, she was blushing very hard.

“Jessica…” Laura hesitated even as she felt a sharp stinging sensation coming from the tip of her bladder, “I need to go to the bathroom.”

“And?” Jessica replied shortly.

“Come on, sis.” Laura tried to smile a little to maybe evoke a little sympathy, “I’ve learnt my lesson, let’s stop this stuff and I promise I’ll be better.”

“It’s a little late for that, baby.” Jessica said with a giggle.

Laura’s shoulders slunk down and she looked at the floor. Her potty emergency was now imminent and she was sure that even if she had been allowed to she wouldn’t have made it to the toilet. Just a few minutes ago wetting a diaper was still unthinkable but now it was about to happen and her options were quickly running out.

Laura pushed herself up to her feet and faced away from her sister. She took a deep breath and slowly let it out, before she even thought about relaxing her muscles there was a sudden warmth in her diaper. Laura gasped and clamped her muscles closed, it was too little too late and the dam had already been burst.

Laura’s eyes squeezed closed as her bladder muscles gave up the fight. The piss poured out of her and she felt the most curious sensations. She expected her legs to suddenly get wet, it felt like she was going to leave a puddle but the diaper kept all of the heat up and around her groin. She could feel the bottom of the padding growing heavier as the heat creeped up both the front and back of the padding.

“Now doesn’t that feel much more relaxing?” Jessica said soothingly, “I can see your white diaper getting darker.”

Laura felt tears coming to her eyes as she continued to wet her diaper in front of her younger sister. Finally she felt the stream trickle to a stop, a few drops of urine dripped out of her until everything finally stopped. The wet woman was almost afraid to move and she had to wipe her tears away with her shirt, she sat back down and immediately felt the thick padding push up against her body. Laura shivered as some of the unabsorbed pee ran against her skin searching for a place to soak in.

“Come on, little one.” Jessica said with encouragement, “Just the gate to do and then you’ll be all ready to play.”

“Aren’t… Aren’t you going to change?” Laura asked very quietly.

“Don’t be silly.” Jessica replied, “Your diaper is only a little wet. I don’t want to waste them after all.”

Laura wanted to do anything to distract herself from the wetness between her legs. She reached for the instruction manual and continued to build her own toddler prison. Every movement caused crinkling and Laura did her best to not look at her crotch, she could see the wetness indicator had changed colour. When she got up on her knees to start screwing the gate to the rest of the pen she heard giggling behind her, she realised she must be giving her sister some very interesting views.

“Don’t laugh at me.” Laura said simply, “This isn’t funny!”

“You must not remember how funny you found it when I was wetting myself.” Jessica replied, “Not so funny when you’re the one pissing yourself is it?”

Laura finished tightening the final screw and sat back on her wet padding. She chose to ignore her sister but watched as Jessica stood up and looked around the playpen with a critical eye. The younger woman rattled the bars a little to make sure they were secure before nodding her head in satisfaction.

“Wait right there.” Jessica said once she was satisfied with the construction.

“Wait!” Laura said from inside the pen as Jessica started to leave the room, “My dia-… I need to change my…”

“Don’t worry about that yet.” Jessica said with a smile, “You let me worry about your diaper.”

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...

Laura starts to discover how serious her sister is about this new regime and how boring a baby's life can be. Not that Jessica will let her life be boring for long.

---

---

Laura slunk back down on to the floor as Jessica left the room. Now that she was alone she took the opportunity to reach down and touch her diaper, she could feel that the padding had swelled up massively thanks to the urine she had soaked it with. Laura quickly pulled her hand away in disgust at what she had done, it wasn’t a moment too soon either as Jessica’s footsteps on the stairs announced she was soon to return.

Laura looked up and over the bars of her self-built cell to see Jessica walk back in with two bags. Jessica walked to the edge of the pen and then tipped the bags upside down causing their contents to spill out all over the floor.

“What the Hell is all this!?” Laura said as she looked around at all the brightly coloured objects now surrounding her.

“Toys, of course.” Jessica said cheerily, “Enough toys to keep a baby’s attention for weeks, maybe even months.”

“You can’t expect me to… Play with this stuff.” Laura said as she tossed a teddy bear against the bars furthest from her.

“I do.” Jessica said, “You’ll be spending a lot of time in that pen and you’re going to want to occupy your attention one way or another.”

“I will NEVER play with this crap!” Laura angrily exclaimed.

“We’ll see.” Jessica replied with a smirk.

Laura folded her arms across her chest as she kicked the toys away from herself. As she was doing this Jessica reached for the remote control and flicked through the channels until she reached a channel showing some bright cartoons singing childish songs.

“Something for you to watch.” Jessica said as she put the remote down on the couch, “You are to stay in that pen until told otherwise. If I catch you outside of it you’ll be out of this house before you can get that diaper off.”

“Where are you going?” Laura asked.

“I’ve got some things to set up.” Jessica replied with a wink.

Laura was too afraid to ask for more information and she looked away in anger when her sister winked at her. This was humiliating and only made worse by the fact Jessica was enjoying it so much.

“And my change?” Laura hissed through clenched teeth.

“When I say.” Jessica replied, “Don’t worry, baby. Your big sister won’t let you leak all over the carpet. Oh, let me get you a drink whilst I’m gone.”

Laura was stuck in her playpen and forced to watch as Jessica took the baby bottle from earlier and refilled it in the kitchen. It was dropped back into the playpen as Jessica continued past and dragged some boxes upstairs.

Laura was left with only the cartoon for company and could hear the clock ticking as she sat alone in the living room. She tried not to move too much since every twitch caused the plastic around her waist to crinkle and the padding inside rubbed against her. It was so hard to believe that in just one day she had gone from a regular woman to this, she tried not to think about it because doing so caused her to become very upset.

Laura hated to admit it but Jessica was right and she found herself getting bored very easily. She tried watching the children’s cartoons but they were so boring, the simple stories did nothing to entertain her mind. Just to give her brain something to focus on she picked up the bottle and drank deeply from it. She had always liked the taste of milk but it tasted bitter when sucked through a latex teat.

Much to the disgust of Laura she soon started looking at the toys that surrounded her with much more interest. It wasn’t that she thought she would have fun with the toys but it was something for her to look at and examine, she would go mad if she didn’t find some way to entertain herself.

Laura picked up plastic cube with a bunch of shapes cut out of the sides. She found the shapes that slot into the holes and for a couple of minutes she slowly played with the baby toy. It didn’t take long to grow bored.

When Laura felt her bladder aching again she dropped the toy in frustration. She looked around for Jessica but the younger woman was still upstairs doing who knows what. Laura wondered whether she should call for her sister but it instantly gave her visions of a toddler desperately calling out for the potty, not to mention Laura didn’t want an audience when she embarrassed herself.

Laura climbed up on to her knees and closed her eyes. She took a breath and soon felt herself emptying into her diaper again, she was shocked at the ease with which she wet herself and blushed as she felt the fresh warmth covering her diaper. She had thought she had soaked the padding before but now she was certain that she was drenched. Laura reached down and could feel the heat rising up the back of the diaper.

Laura sat back down and felt the padding squelch underneath her. She shuddered and tried not to think about what was beneath her. This felt disgusting and the loud high-pitched noises coming from the television was doing nothing to help her. At that moment she didn’t even care if it was for another diaper she just really wanted to get out of this wet one.

After another half an hour of sitting still and watching the crappy cartoons Laura decided it had long passed the point that she was willing to put up with. She stood up, opened the playpen gate and left the pen.

Laura felt naughty as she walked to the stairs and glanced upwards. She could hear sounds of faint banging but there was no sign of Jessica. Laura climbed up the stairs slowly until she was stood on the landing and looking at the closed door of her bedroom. She crossed the landing slowly and quietly, she considered turning around and going back downstairs before it was too late but when she felt the thick diaper drooping below her she knew she couldn’t retreat.

Laura pushed the door open and immediately felt the air leave her lungs as if she had just been winded. The room was in a mess with parts of Laura’s bed strewn everywhere, where it had previously stood Jessica was building something else.

“What are you doing to my room!?” Laura exclaimed with wide eyes.

“I’m doing a little redecorating.” Jessica said simply, “And it’s not your room. None of the rooms here are yours, they’re all mine. You haven’t even been paying rent for this space.”

“But you… You…” Laura couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Against the far wall of the room was a raised bed with a mattress on top. Soaring high above the sides of the mattress were vertical metal bars, they were painted white and surrounded the bed on all sides. It was obvious to Laura that her sister was building her a crib!

“No, no, no!” Laura quickly said as she shook her head and backed away, “I’m not sleeping in that. I’d rather sleep on the floor!”

“Don’t be silly, baby.” Jessica replied dismissively. She suddenly stopped what she was doing and her face hardened, “Hold on, what are you doing out of your playpen?”

“Well, I…” Laura remembered the reason she had come up in the first place. Her soaked diaper was in desperate need of removing.

“It doesn’t matter.” Jessica suddenly interrupted, “You ignored my instructions, that’s a bad baby!”

Laura’s hands curled into fists and she shook slightly as she was scolded by her younger sister. She imagined herself shouting at her sister without fear of the consequences, it was very hard to resist her anger but fortunately she was saved by Jessica talking again.

“Get in the corner with your nose against the wall.” Jessica commanded as she pointed to the corner nearest the window.

“I’m not going to do that.” Laura replied through clenched teeth.

“You will get your padded butt in that corner right now.” Jessica said with more than a hint of warning. She stepped forwards and her confidence made Laura feel like she was shrinking, she felt intimidated and she hated it.

Laura looked down at the floor as Jessica stopped right in front of her. Neither sister said anything but after just a couple of seconds Laura meekly turned and walked to the corner. Her face was bright red as she gently pressed her nose into the corner of the room, she felt humiliated equally from the punishment she was receiving and from how easily she had been cowed.

“You’ll stay there until I tell you to come out.” Jessica said, “I have to finish setting up your room. I don’t want to hear a word from you and I don’t want you to look around, understood?”

“Yes…” Laura forced out.

Laura couldn’t believe what was happening. She was stood in the corner in her soaked diaper whilst she listened to her new room get constructed around her. She had questions that were burning a hole in her but she was forbidden from talking, she understood how serious Jessica was about all this and she didn’t want to risk more punishment. Where had Jessica got the money for this? Where had she bought a crib that would fit her? Laura bit her tongue as her nose pressed against the wallpapered wall.

It was hard for Laura to tell how much time was passing. Her eyes could only see the white wallpaper and she was getting more and more bored, she was desperate for something to come along and alleviate the boredom. She felt like she could draw the wallpaper with all it’s little imperfections perfectly from memory.

Laura jumped and nearly screamed when she suddenly felt a hand grab the back of her diaper. She felt the hand push the soaked padding up and against her body. Laura’s face, still planted firmly in the corner, blushed wildly.

“I guess we can stop for lunch.” Jessica said as she withdrew her hand, “I can see my baby sister needs her diaper changed.”

“I… I can do that myself…” Laura hesitantly said as she felt Jessica take hold of her hand.

Laura only realised after she had spoken that she had effectively given up on arguing that she should be taken out of diapers. All she was asking for was to change her own soaked padding, she cursed herself for not thinking before speaking. It didn’t seem to matter though as Jessica completely ignored her either way.

“The changing table isn’t set up yet and your bed isn’t quite finished so we’ll have to do it on my bed.” Jessica said as Laura was led out of her bedroom and down the landing, “Try not to pee on my sheets.”

“Changing table?” Laura muttered in horror.

Laura was blushing and as much as she wanted to tell her sister how stupid it was to suggest that she kept her mouth shut and allowed herself to be pulled into the master bedroom. Laura went to sit on the edge of the bed but Jessica stopped her.

“Hold on, baby girl.” Jessica said with a wry smile, “Not until I put a towel down for you.”

Laura closed her eyes as her younger sister took an old towel that happened to be lying nearby. It was flattened on top of the sheets before Laura was permitted to lower herself on top of it. Laura laid back and looked up to the ceiling for her first official diaper change, she supposed it was too much to hope that there wouldn’t be another one. Laura’s legs dangled over the side of the bed and she snuck a glance down to see Jessica taking a moment to soak in the moment.

“If you’re going to do it then do it.” Laura hissed angrily.

“Careful…” Jessica warned, “Talking like that is how babies earn bruised butts.”

Laura sighed deeply and rolled her eyebrows as Jessica leaned forwards and pushed her shirt up to uncover the diaper fully. Being undressed or naked in front of her sister seemed less embarrassing to Laura than the diaper was.

Laura returned her eyes to the ceiling as she felt and heard the tapes of the diaper getting pulled off. The diaper slackened and then loosened completely as the front was pulled down. Laura could hear it as Jessica held the used padding up and showed the inside to Laura.

“Look at this!” Jessica said in mock shock, “What a wet little girl!”

Laura felt tears filling her eyes as she looked at the diaper. She sniffed loudly as she tried to blink the tears away. No matter how many times she told herself that she hadn’t had a choice she still felt ashamed at wetting the disposable panties. She wondered how her sister could be so cruel.

“I’ll just get another diaper.” Jessica said as she balled the used padding up, “Wait right there.”

Jessica placed the used diaper on the bed next to Laura’s head. Once the younger sister had left the room Laura couldn’t ignore her curiosity. She reached over and lifted the used diaper, Laura’s mouth fell open when she felt how heavy it was. Had she really used it that much?

Laura dropped the diaper back on to the bed where it bounced slightly. The almost naked woman was left alone and listening to the sounds of Jessica moving things in the other bedroom. For what felt like the thousandth time that day Laura thought long and hard about if there was somewhere else she could go, she just needed one friend or family member that would take her in, someone that she hadn’t thought about until now.

Laura banged her hands on the mattress angrily. There was absolutely no one that Laura hadn’t burned. She was sure that most people she had ever met would find this hilarious, her own bad attitude had forced herself into this awful situation and it seemed increasingly hard to see a good ending. All the taunting and name calling Laura had subjected her sister to over the years had come home to her, she was reaping what she had spent years sowing.

By the time Jessica walked back into the room with a new diaper Laura had sunk into a bit of a depression. She didn’t put up too much of a fight as her legs were lifted high in the air and the crinkly underwear was slipped underneath her.

Laura felt her rear end lay down on the diaper and she winced. At least it was dry, Laura thought to herself with a sigh of resignation. Despite hating that a diaper was being taped around her waist Laura had to admit that the dry padding was a lot more comfortable than the wet diaper that was now sitting next to her head. When she sniffed she could smell the scent of her urine, it was like a public bathroom.

The diaper was pulled up and smoothed out before being taped tightly closed. Laura looked down when Jessica had stepped back and the plastic padding crinkled loudly, it seemed like they were a lot louder when they were fresh.

“Right, back downstairs to play.” Jessica said happily as she pulled Laura back to her feet.

Laura felt like her life was barely her own now. She had to follow all the instructions of her younger sister and she had no say over what happened. She was a strong and independent woman who was used to giving orders, this was a completely alien situation for her. She wasn’t used to taking orders from anyone let alone such embarrassing instructions that she hated.

Laura followed her sister downstairs. When she saw Jessica indicating for her to step back into the playpen her head rolled back and she stared at the ceiling in exasperation. She couldn’t be expected to spend all her time in the small pen surrounded by baby’s toys, it was inhumane to be kept like this!

“I’ll get you a new bottle and some food.” Jessica said when Laura finally stepped forwards into the pen.

Laura dropped down on to her butt unhappily. The new diaper seemed to crinkle so much more than the older wet one. She leaned back against the bars she had constructed that morning and felt the whole playpen shift slightly, physically it couldn’t keep her in but she knew there were more barriers than physical.

When Jessica returned she had the promised bottle full of milk as well a small plate. Laura watched as the plate was lowered into the crib, a piece of fruit and a cut up sandwich. It wasn’t much but it would keep Laura going until dinner, it was very different to the working lunches in top restaurants that she was used to.

“Enjoy.” Jessica said with a mocking smile, “I’m going to continue the work upstairs. Shout if you need me.”

• Like 6

Laura starts to discover how serious her sister is about this new regime and how boring a baby's life can be. Not that Jessica will let her life be boring for long.

---

---

Laura watched Jessica leave the room before she pulled the plate closer to her. She sighed sadly at the meagre meal but picked up the sandwich to start eating. She idly watched the television in front of her which was showing a cartoon she actually remembered from her childhood, she smiled with warm nostalgia. For the first time she actually enjoyed something about what was happening, she felt guilty for not being unrelentingly miserable.

Laura chewed through her lunch quite quickly and brought the bottle up to her mouth. She looked around as if embarrassed someone might be watching, she didn’t think about how she was currently dressed and how drinking from a bottle was hardly any worse. Seeing the coast was clear she tilted the bottle back and sucked out some of the sweet milk within.

Once Laura had started she didn’t stop drinking until the bottle was nearly completely empty. She dropped it to her side and hugged her stomach with her arms. She felt weird and for a few seconds wondered whether she was ill, it wasn’t until she felt a small feeling of something shifting within her intestines that she realised there was something more going on.

Laura always knew in the back of her mind that she would have to move her bowels but with the feeling being so horrible to contemplate it was easy for her to lock it away and not think about. The reality of her situation was starting to hit home and she knew her sister would expect her to use her diaper fully. The idea of shitting herself was abhorrent but Laura wasn’t blessed with many options.

“I need to distract myself.” Laura muttered to herself as she looked around.

This wasn’t a time for pride and Laura knew she had to properly occupy herself in the hope it might delay the inevitable until she could speak to Jessica and potentially change her mind about everything.

Laura looked around her and saw some dolls lying near the edge of the pen. She quickly scrambled over and picked them up, there were two females and one male though Laura couldn’t say anything more than that. To say she wasn’t hip on the latest children’s toys would be an understatement, she always saw children as horrible little things that got in her way.

After finding the toys Laura had to work out what they were going to do. She needed to construct a story for them, one that would keep her entertained and distracted. Even as she held the dolls in her hand she felt the twisting feeling in het guts, a sure sign that her body wanted to evacuate what it was holding on to.

Acting quickly Laura found a small princess castle. The dolls didn’t really fit in it but she had to make do with what she had. She quickly thought up a story about a King who wanted to marry his daughter off to another family to unite a kingdom at the expense of her happiness. The Princess would be appalled by this idea and would run away to find another love.

Laura laid down on her front as she started acting out the story. She felt stupid and kept looking over her shoulder to make sure Jessica wasn’t watching but the more she played the story out the more she was able to forget about her own dire circumstances.

Half an hour after Laura had started telling her story the Princess realised she was a lesbian and eloped with the female servant who originally helped her escape the castle. They went off to live in a cabin together and live happily ever after. Laura found herself smiling as she brought her little story to a close, she had found the whole endeavour fun despite her embarrassment.

Laura sat back and momentarily forgot what she had been trying to accomplish in the first place. She was rudely reminded when she felt a much stronger cramp travel through her system. A shudder of panic ran down her spine and she found herself sweating a little, there was just no way she could ignore her body for much longer.

“I can’t do this…” Laura whined as she rocked back on her heels, “I can’t, I can’t, I can’t!”

Laura climbed to her feet and a hand whipped round to her butt. She could still feel the bruises from her spankings but they barely bothered her right now, she paced around her pen letting out a high-pitched whine as her desperate mind looked for ways out of this situation.

There was only one thing for it. Laura would have to sneak upstairs and use the toilet. She was well aware of the risk of getting caught but it seemed worth it when she considered the alternative. There was just no way in Hell she was going to dirty her diaper, wetting them was bad enough she could only imagine what messing would feel like.

Laura carefully stepped over the side of the playpen. For the second time that day she escaped the baby prison and started walking up the stairs. She was caught in the very awkward position of trying to go quickly and quietly at the same time, a near impossible task even before factoring in the crinkling padding wrapped around her waist.

As Laura tip-toed up the stairs she was forcibly reminded of an incident from her childhood. Laura had been fourteen-years-old and was sitting at home bored. She was sitting on the couch and watching television with her younger sister sitting beside her. Neither sister talked to each other and neither was interested in initiating conversation.

The girls’ mother was having a long bath and had been in the bathroom since the girls had woken up. Laura noticed that her sister was becoming increasingly squirmy and her anxiousness was drawing Laura’s attention.

“Stop fidgeting.” Laura spat out in annoyance.

“I… I can’t.” Jessica replied. Her cheeks were very red and her foot shook in the air.

“Why not?” Laura asked as she rolled her eyes, “Apart from the fact you’re an annoying little…”

“Shut up!” Jessica interrupted her sister before continuing quietly, “I need the bathroom.”

Jessica was hunched over on the couch and was still in her diaper from the previous night. She normally took it off just before her morning shower but since the only bathroom was taken she was still wearing it. It was wet from the night but that was the least of the girl’s problems.

“So piss your diaper like you normally do.” Laura said viciously. She never missed a chance to humiliate her little sister.

“It’s not pee…” Jessica replied shyly, “And I don’t know if I can hold it much longer.”

Laura creased over with laughter as she heard her sister’s desperation. She was grinning from ear to ear and she stopped looking at the television to watch her sister instead, it was a lot more entertaining.

Time took it’s course and Jessica inevitably lost the battle with her body. She had been perched on the edge of the couch and she suddenly slipped off when she realised it was all over. Jessica knew her sister was watching her intently but the moment her butt left the cushion beneath her she lost all control.

Jessica felt her diaper suddenly expanding as the warm mess pushed out of her and into the padding. She could feel the plastic underwear pushing out to accommodate the messy load and the sound of soiling was covered by Laura’s gasps and laughter. Jessica couldn’t stop what was happening and she covered her face with her hands as the pooping continued.

Laura couldn’t believe her luck. She stared in open-mouthed shock as her sister crouched down and filled her baby panties. Laura could actually see the padding in the back push out as Jessica pushed her load into it. This was far more entertaining than anything on television and just reinforced her opinion of Jessica as a baby.

Back in the present Laura couldn’t believe just how much the tables had turned. She was the one now attempting to stop herself from soiling a diaper uncontrollably, the sister’s shared past only made this all more humiliating.

Laura reached the top of the stairs and she carefully looked around the corner. Laura’s bedroom door was open but Jessica had her back to it, the younger sister was working on something and not looking towards the stairs. Laura took a calming breath as a cramp ripped through her lower body, she winced but when it passed she tip-toed up the final few steps.

Laura reached for the bathroom door and slowly pushed it open. She had to be quiet but she could also feel herself approaching the edge of her control. The sight of the toilet filled Laura’s heart with joy, she really started to believe she was going to make it.

“Going somewhere?” Jessica’s voice froze Laura in her tracks.

Laura slowly turned around as she felt the pressure within her building. One of her hands automatically went behind her and covered the rear of the diaper, it was a move showing both her desperation and her memories of the punishments she had suffered.

“I… I…” Laura stuttered as she saw the intense look coming from Jessica.

“I believe I told you to stay in your playpen.” Jessica put her hands on her hips like a mother telling off a young child.

“Yeah but…” Laura started but was quickly interrupted.

“I don’t care what your reasons are. If the living room isn’t on fire then I don’t know why you disobeyed me.” Jessica continued.

Laura let out a slightly childish whine as she tapped her feet on the floor. She was so frustrated that she wasn’t being given a chance to explain herself to her sister. All she wanted to do was use the toilet!

“Come with me.” Jessica reached out and grabbed the arm of her older sister.

Laura pulled back but was yanked forwards by Jessica who started taking her towards the bedroom. Her free hand remained clamped to her backside as if it could act as a plug against what was within. It was a hopeless struggle but not one that she could just give up.

“Jess, listen… Please, just stop for a minute!” Laura was getting increasingly desperate as she was pulled into the bedroom. It almost took her breath away.

The room looked like it was nearly complete and the crib was now fully constructed. The changing table looked nearly finished as well and Laura looked around in shock that her sister was truly pulling this off.

“What?” Jessica finally said as she closed the door and looked at her sister impatiently.

“I NEED TO POOP!” Laura yelled. The pent up frustration burst out of her like an explosion. She immediately blushed as she realised what she had said.

“You came up here just to tell me that?” Jessica shook her head as if what her sister had said was normal in any way.

Laura stared at her sister for a couple of seconds. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her mouth hung open. Why wasn’t Jessica understanding what a crisis this was?

Laura’s wrist was taken again and she was pulled across the bedroom. Her sister almost whipped her into the crib as if they were having a wrestling match. Laura was in shock as she felt her sister pushing her back until she was forced to climb into the recently constructed toddler bed. Laura quickly spun around as she heard metal rattling, she scooted forwards but it was already too late. The crib’s bars had been locked into position.

Laura pulled at the bars like a suddenly trapped animal but they didn’t budge at all. She searched the top of the railings for a release catch but there was nothing there, she belatedly realised the release for the bars was on the floor next to one of the legs of the bed. She was utterly trapped.

Staring at Jessica, Laura was still in shock. She thought like she would never recover from everything that was happening but as a sharp twisting pain went through her intestines she remembered what had led to this in the first place. The pressure wasn’t subsiding either, the need to go was ratcheting higher and higher. It was almost intolerable at this point.

“Let me go!” Laura was frantic as she shook the bars. The crib held up to her tantrum and she hated that she was so easily trapped.

“Baby, you’re going to have to get used to this.” Jessica replied as she folded her arms across her chest.

“I’m not a baby!” Laura screamed angrily.

Laura slumped forwards against the bars on the side of the crib. She sobbed lightly as she felt herself losing the battle with her bowels. She knew she was defeated but that didn’t make what was about to happen any easier, she felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked down at the floor. She gave one of the bars one last half-hearted punch.

“If you are going to have a tantrum every time this happens it’ll be a long and difficult experience for you.” Jessica said coolly.

Laura didn’t even hear the end of Jessica’s sentence. As Laura sobbed against the bars she felt the pressure in her abdomen go beyond her physical limits, without any conscious thought Laura felt a warm sticky feeling beginning to spread in the back of her diaper.

It was the most curious sensation. Unlike when Laura had wet herself the warmth wasn’t absorbed into the padding, she could feel all of the poop she was putting into the diaper and once it was there it stayed there. The lumpy mess felt absolutely horrible and yet there was nothing Laura could do to ease her suffering. She felt like a big baby as her defeated sphincter started letting out the crap within.

Laura could only complete her movement as fast as possible. She forcibly pushed down and felt her face going red, she closed her tear filled eyes as she felt the soft mess expanding across her skin causing her to shudder. She knew Jessica was watching her and she wished she had any way to get some privacy, she belatedly wished she had stayed downstairs like she had been told to. She worried that the diaper wouldn’t contain everything but it bulged out to accept the mess easily.

When Laura finally finished the horrible act she slowly opened her eyes and started crying loudly. She didn’t think it was possible to feel more like the baby she was being treated like. She cried like a baby who needed her diaper changed, for all intents and purposes that was all she was. Her pride had disappeared and all she wanted was her sister to change her diaper.

“Aww, it’s OK, baby.” Jessica cooed softly, “Your big sister will change you in a bit.”

Laura looked up as she was roused from her self-pity for a moment. The smell of her bowel movement was now spreading into the air around her. She had track marks down her cheeks from the tears that she cried. She sniffed a couple of times as Jessica turned away and started putting some more work into finishing the changing table.

“A-Are you going to change me?” Laura asked quietly after a few seconds.

“Once I’m done with this.” Jessica replied without looking around.

Laura was indignant. How dare her sister leave her in such a state!?

“I really, really need to get out of this diaper.” Laura continued in between her sobs, “It’s… horrible!”

“I know, sweetie. You’ll be changed when I’m done.” Jessica repeated her answer, “The more you distract me the slower I’ll go.”

• Like 7

Laura's no-good, bad day continues.

---

---

Laura cried softly in the crib whilst watching Jessica. Her diaper felt very uncomfortable with the squishy lump in the rear a constant reminder of what she had done. She couldn’t even sit down without risking spreading the mess over yet more of her diaper area, it was bad enough as it was. She was very impatient but forced herself to stay quiet so that Jessica would finish her building, she didn’t want her to slow down for any reason.

Eventually Laura watched Jessica stand back and look at the changing table. It was finally completed and stood ready for it’s first test. Jessica smiled at her handiwork as she tossed the screwdriver in the air and caught it again. She was proud of her work, she had never been great with DIY but she had done a great job with this room if she said so herself.

“Can you change me now?” Laura asked after a couple of seconds. She hadn’t moved since she had finished pooping herself, “Please?”

“In a minute, baby.” Jessica said, “I just need to load the changing table up with supplies.”

Laura groaned as Jessica left the room. The smell was awful and Laura really wanted to jump into the shower and never get out. She felt her bladder ache to be released and she didn’t even hesitate to wet herself, the hot urine rolling down and into the seat of the diaper and warming her crotch up. Laura was getting itchy and wanted to reach around and give her skin some relief from the irritation but she resisted the urge.

Jessica returned with a couple of plastic bags that were bulging with various items. Laura watched as the shelves underneath the changing surface were loaded with diapers, wet wipes, baby powder, rash cream and a bunch of little things that Laura didn’t like the look of. At least twenty diapers were fit on to the shelves and Laura saw a horrifying glimpse of her future, Jessica would expect her to use all of these.

Laura stared at the diapers and imagined how many times she would be wetting herself and filling her underpants. It was dreadful to think about but it seemed unavoidable, Laura was terrified by Jessica’s willingness to keep this charade going.

Laura was brought back to the present when the side of the crib rattled down through her fingers. Jessica held out her hand and helped Laura out of the crib. As Laura stood up she felt her heavy diaper sag below her a little, she could feel the smooth plastic rubbing against her inner thighs as a constant reminder of her shameful deed.

Laura waddled slowly forwards with a wide gait. Any parent would recognise it as the walk of a toddler who had pooped their pants and now Laura was forced into the same shameful shuffling movement. Laura awkwardly put her knee up on to the top of the changing table to climb up, it was incredibly awkward to try and do this without unnecessarily spreading the mess.

“Let me help you.” Jessica said happily.

“No! Ple-” Laura knew what Jessica was going to do and tried to stop her but it was already too late.

Jessica’s hand reached forwards and pressed against the rear of the diaper. Laura’s eyes flew wide open as she felt the contents of her diaper squashing against her body. The poop she had been trying so hard to keep away from her skin now spread everywhere, Laura felt it moving up towards the small of her back and down towards her genitals.

Laura let out a whine as she was pushed up and then laid herself down on the changing table. All attempts at keeping her mess confined to one spot had failed, she assumed Jessica knew exactly what her hand had done.

“Your first poopy diaper!” Jessica was beaming like a proud mother, “Ooh, we should get a “baby’s first” book.”

The very idea of such a thing made Laura twitch with embarrassment. She just wanted her sister to get on with changing this diaper, new padding sounded wonderful at this moment and she was perfectly ready to let Jessica change her.

Jessica ran a hand down the front of the crinkly plastic before finally pulling at the tapes. Laura looked determinedly up at the ceiling and tried to pretend she was somewhere else. She remembered laying like this on reclined deck chairs on a beach in the Caribbean, if she closed her eyes she could almost imagine she was still there.

Laura’s attempt at forgetting her circumstances was quickly beaten when the final tape was pulled off the front of the diaper and it was lowered between her legs. The smell suddenly grew much worse as the mess within was exposed to the air. Even Jessica seemed to be taken aback and Laura felt some satisfaction as she watched her sister take a step back.

“What’s the matter?” Laura muttered darkly, “Having second thoughts about everything?”

“Of course not.” Jessica recovered her smile and kept her voice upbeat.

Laura was left on the table as Jessica went across to open the window. The small amount of fresh air did little to help the general stench.

Jessica walked back to the table and got to work on the diaper. She was unable to prevent her face from screwing up in disgust as she started the long task of cleaning the poop away from Laura. Despite her enthusiasm for putting her sister in diapers it was clear she was inexperienced with changing them. It took an agonisingly long time for Laura to be cleaned.

The old diaper was balled up and placed on the end of the changing table as a fresh disposable was unfolded. Laura’s legs were lifted as the fresh diaper was pushed underneath her body, protesting was useless so she stayed silent as the diaper was carefully positioned. When the front was folded up and taped closed Laura finally felt like she had some of her dignity back.

“There we go.” Jessica smiled as she patted the new diaper, “What a good baby for her big sister!”

Laura was blushing and as she sat up she heard loud crinkling. She would never be able to forget what she was wearing. These diapers looked, sounded, felt and even smelled different to regular underwear; every sense was constantly reminded of the padding around her waist.

“Can I trust you to go downstairs and back to your playpen until dinner?” Jessica asked.

“Yes.” Laura replied through gritted teeth.

“Good girl.” Jessica ruffled her sister’s hair, “I’ll be down soon. If you need me just call for me.”

Laura sighed deeply in defeat and slowly shuffled out of the room. The offending crinkles seemed louder now and Laura had no idea why. Her head and shoulders were slumped forwards as she descended the stairs and returned to her pen. She saw the toys she had been playing with over on the other side of the fenced in section and she guiltily pushed it all away knocking several things over.

It was several hours before Laura heard Jessica coming down the stairs. Her diaper was wet again and Laura had felt no compunction about just letting go with another wetting rather than letting herself be uncomfortable. She had fallen so far so quickly.

“Dinner will be ready in a little bit.” Jessica said as she dropped a fresh bottle of milk in the playpen.

Laura waited for Jessica to leave the room before she picked the bottle up. With a sigh of resignation she put her lips around the teat and drew out a mouthful of milk. She had been very thirsty and she drained the whole bottle in one go. As she slumped against the railings and let you empty bottle roll away from her she looked down at her diaper. She reached down and felt the heavy weight that was the wet padding, she thought back to her childhood and wondered what her mom would’ve said if she could see her like this.

Back when Jessica and Laura had both been kids it wasn’t uncommon for their mom to get involved in the bickering. Every time Jessica ended up crying from Laura’s taunting she would run to their mom to tell Laura off. On more than one occasion Laura’s mom had threatened to put her in diapers to see how she liked it, she never followed through with the threat and Laura knew she wouldn’t.

“I guess you finally got to see me punished in diapers.” Laura muttered to herself.

The girls’ mother had died a few years before and if there was a heaven Laura was sure she was looking down on events with a wry smile. After all the teasing of Jessica it was the younger sister that was finally giving Laura the punishment she deserved.

Laura was still contemplating the distant past when Jessica came in and opened the gate of the playpen. Laura stood up started walking out of the playing area but was stopped at the gate. Jessica reached down and felt the very wet front of the diaper, she poked and prodded it causing Laura to cringe. She even pulled the back of the waistband away from Laura to check if she was messy, Laura rolled her eyes. It was obvious she hadn’t pooped herself again.

Laura waited for the humiliating and unnecessary check to end and when it finally did she was about to start walking to the dining room when Jessica wrapped her arms around her.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Laura exclaimed as she was lifted off her feet.

“I’m carrying you.” Jessica said with a slight strain on her voice.

Laura didn’t think Jessica could do it but she was proven wrong. Lara was laid against Jessica’s chest with one arm around her back and another under her padded butt. A little awkwardly, but successfully, Jessica carried Laura out to the dining room.

“Oh, come on…” Laura threw her hands in the air and then let them drop back down to her side in frustration.

In front of Laura was yet another piece of infantile furniture and she had no idea when her sister had found time to set it up. Laura watched Jessica lift the tray and felt powerless to do anything to stop the proceedings. When Jessica stepped aside Laura reluctantly waddled forwards and hopped up into the cushioned seat. The high chair seemed to be made primarily of wood although the tray itself was a white plastic, it clicked loudly when it was locked in place.

“You’re taking this too far.” Laura muttered grumpily as Jessica returned to the counter tops to finish the meal preparations.

“I don’t think I’m going far enough.” Jessica replied quickly, “You’re cute as a button and I think the more of a baby you are the cuter you look!”

“I’m an adult!” Laura felt like she’d been making this argument nonstop since this had all started, “I should be treated as such.”

“Hmm, that’s a very wet diaper for an adult.” Jessica countered with a small chuckle.

Laura lapsed into embarrassed silence as Jessica finished dishing out the food and walked back to the table. In front of Jessica’s seat was a wonderful looking meal of sausages with mashed potato and peas, Laura licked her lips just looking at it.

When a small bowl was put on Laura’s tray she quite quickly felt her happiness slipping again. Rather than the delicious looking dinner that Jessica had prepared for herself Laura had a bowl of something she couldn’t even identify, all she knew was that it looked incredibly unappetising. A small pink plastic spoon was dipped in the mostly liquid food.

Jessica had already cut up some of her sausages and was blowing on the meat to cool it down. Laura looked across at her with big sad eyes. For quite a while Laura sat without touching her food as she watched Jessica eating.

“What?” Jessica asked when she eventually looked up to her sister staring at her.

“Can… Can I have what you’re having?” Laura asked quietly. She felt embarrassed by everything that was happening but sitting in a highchair in a diaper whilst her sister ate in a normal seat with normal clothes seemed to make her feel extra shame.

“If you’re good maybe you can have some big girl meals in a week or so.” Jessica suggested airily, “You need to earn that privilege though.”

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura's first day of her new babyhood comes to a close with just enough time for some more embarrassment.

---

---

Jessica returned to her meal whilst Laura looked down at her bowl. Every now and then she saw a bubble float to the surface and with the lumps that were clumped together she didn’t feel very hungry. A week until she might get some nice food, Laura thought to herself, at this point it felt like it might as well be a year. Laura just couldn’t see herself getting through this.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked after a few more mouthfuls of her meal.

“I’m not hungry.” Laura replied. She looked down and suddenly became very aware of how her legs were swinging in the air underneath the tray like a bored toddler’s.

“You need to keep your strength up.” Jessica stated as she swallowed some food, “If you want to be a good girl you’ll need to eat.”

Laura didn’t want to eat anything. She was very aware that anything she put in her mouth would come out of the other end sooner or later. The thought of pooping her diaper again made her feel physically ill. She just stared at the bowl with a frown.

“Do you need me to feed you?” Jessica asked as she put her knife and fork down, “Just let your big sister know if you need help, baby.”

Despite her horror at the thought of eating the meal in front of her the threat of being spoon fed by her sister was an excellent motivator. Laura picked up the small plastic spoon and scooped up some of the baby food. She brought it up to her face very hesitantly and almost turned away at the last moment. She could see Jessica watching her and she knew that one way or another she was going to eat this baby food.

Laura put the first spoonful of food into her mouth and immediately hated the taste that coated her tongue. She wanted to spit it out straight away but one look at Jessica knew she would regret that. It took all of her will to force herself to swallow. Laura immediately picked up the bottle of milk that had been brought out with her meal and sucked heavily to wash the taste away.

“Good girl.” Jessica praised Laura as she continued to chew her own meal, “Once you’ve finished we can change that diaper.”

Laura looked down at the food in the bowl without appetite. She quickly spooned a second mouthful of the meal into her mouth and tried to swallow it as quickly as possible. It was a lot of work and it seemed like no matter how much food Laura swallowed there was always more to come. After a while she stopped noticing the horrid taste, not because it got any better but because the food had coated her taste buds, she started thinking she would never taste anything else. Even the milk started tasting bland and horrible.

Jessica finished her food first and leaned back in her chair to watch Laura. She didn’t say anything but certainly enjoyed watching her older sister suffer through dinner. She couldn’t believe how well it had all been going, not even in her wildest dreams did she think she could bring her sister to heel this quickly or completely. Despite the initial pain of having her sister move in with her Jessica was certainly making the most of the situation.

By the time Laura had finally finished eating Jessica had already cleared up her cutlery. Laura had really struggled with the last of the baby food which had been much more filling than she thought it was. Jessica released the tray and Laura gratefully dropped on to her feet. Laura didn’t even have a second to think for herself when her sister grabbed her hand and started walking her back up the stairs.

Laura waddled as fast as she could with her diaper pulled down thanks to gravity. She would be glad to get out of the wet underwear but instead of being led to her bedroom Jessica turned in the other direction and took Laura into the bathroom.

“What’s going on?” Laura asked as she watched her sister turn on the faucets in the bath.

“What does it look like?” Jessica replied, “I’m giving you a bath. You need to make sure you are clean after everything you’ve put in your diapers today.”

Laura blushed. She wasn’t used to having people refer to “her diapers” and it was something she was sure would always sound alien no matter how long she was kept in them. Laura really didn’t want Jessica to wash her like a useless infant but she had little choice in the matter, the tapes were pulled off the front of the diaper which allowed it to drop to the floor with a splat.

Laura pulled off her shirt and then climbed into the bath. She sat down as the water started filling the tub, she hugged her knees to her chest but she didn’t know why she felt any modesty considering Jessica had already seen everything.

Laura felt Jessica prying her limbs away from her body and soon Laura was sat in the tub normally. The water was turned off when it was only just above her legs leaving the rest of her shivering. She pouted as Jessica rubbed soap all over her body. Jessica covered Laura in the soap and had no qualms about touching her more intimate places, Laura initially tried to stop her sister from going near her genitals but Jessica simply slapped her hands away.

As Laura was cleaned she closed her eyes. She didn’t understand how Jessica could go about all of this in such a workmanlike fashion, it took a few minutes to realise she was basically just a plaything for Jessica. She felt more like a baby’s doll than an adult woman.

Jessica took her sweet time cleaning Laura and when she finally pulled the plug in the tub she stood back to let Laura step out of the bath. Laura was thoroughly dried before then being led across the hallway to her bedroom. She was completely naked as she walked and felt very self-conscious.

By now the process was becoming fairly routine and Laura hopped up on to the changing table as Jessica pulled out a fresh diaper. Laura remained silent as she heard the disposable crinkle and get placed between her legs. Laura’s head rolled to the side and she sighed as her legs were lifted up so the diaper could be slid underneath her. When her butt was lowered again she felt soft padding between herself and the changing table.

The diaper was pulled up over Laura’s crotch and then was tightly taped closed. She slid to the side despondently and landed back on her feet on the floor. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do next so she stood in place like a good child waiting for instructions, she wasn’t even aware of how quickly her behaviour was becoming more submissive.

“I’ve got just the thing for you to wear.” Jessica smiled as she walked over to the chest of drawers underneath the window, “This was just adorable and I had to buy it for you.”

Jessica pulled something pink out of the drawer and it was only as she turned around that Laura realised what it was. A long pink onesie was held by the shoulders allowing the rest of the clothing to unfold towards the floor. The pink was broken up by cartoon pictures of sheep that were dotted all over the cloth. Laura was stunned that such clothing existed anywhere in the world yet alone in her bedroom.

“W-Where did you get that!?” Laura’s voice was breathless. The surprise had literally taken her breath away.

“Do you know that large medical supply store?” Jessica asked.

Laura didn’t know what her sister was talking about but it didn’t seem the thing that she wanted to question right now. It was unimportant where this mystery store was, besides it seemed like Jessica wasn’t expecting her to answer as she continued.

“Well, they have a new line in “cute” medical supplies.” Jessica used her fingers to draw air quotes, “Apparently some people don’t just want plain medical looking stuff, they want clothes and equipment that is appealing to the eye. It makes sense I suppose after all we wouldn’t like to be dressed in boring whites all the time, would we?”

Laura’s eyes hadn’t left the onesie. She was still struggling to believe it existed and she was already imagining how ridiculous she would look in it. She already looked like a baby in these diapers, the onesie would only serve to emphasise her odd appearance. She watched Jessica coming closer to her.

“Can’t I just wear a diaper?” Laura whined childishly, “I’ll be a good girl and everything…”

Laura knew how she sounded and her face glowed red. She knew what her sister wanted to hear and she made the calculated comment in an attempt to disarm Jessica and earn a reprieve from the situation getting worse. It was futile.

Laura reluctantly raised her arms on command and soon felt the onesie pulled down over her head. The elastic clothing was tight against her body and as it was pulled down it emphasised her curves obscenely. Jessica kneeled down and grabbed the front and back flaps. She pulled them down a little further and snapped them together. When Jessica stood back up Laura could feel the infantile clothing pushing the diaper up closer to her body. She looked over her own shoulder towards her behind which she could see sticking out thanks to the padding, the leg bands were sticking out of the elastic openings.

“It’s fits perfectly!” Jessica looked ecstatic whilst Laura’s bottom lip was practically dragging along the floor.

Laura twisted her body a little and felt the onesie twisting with her. It would be impossible to forget what she wearing as the clothing was held tight to her body. She wanted to do nothing more than reach down and rip the onesie off but forced her hands to remain at her side, she didn’t want another traumatic spanking.

“Right, I think it’s time for bed.” Jessica said when she was finished admiring Laura’s new clothes.

“Bed?” Laura looked past Jessica and out the window where the sun was still in the process of setting.

“Yes, babies need plenty of sleep.” Jessica said as she lowered the side of the crib, “We don’t want you to be cranky tomorrow.”

Laura walked obediently towards the bed and climbed in. The bars of the crib rattled up behind her and locked in place like the bars of a prison cell. Laura looked out into the room sadly. It was only just dawning on her that despite everything she had been through and experienced it had only been one day. She felt her heart sink, she wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take but it looked like Jessica expected a lot more.

Jessica left the room but returned a few minutes later with a large bottle of milk. She passed the bottle through to Laura who put the bottle down by her pillows. Jessica also dropped a stuffed bear into the toddler bed.

“Have a good sleep.” Jessica said to her sister as she turned away, “Just cry if you need me.”

Laura held on to the bars as Jessica left and then sighed sadly. She slumped down and heard herself crinkling. She didn’t feel tired at all and although she wasn’t sure of the time she knew it was really early. She felt like a dog that had been sent out to its kennel.

It didn’t take long for Laura to become bored and she sat with her back to the bars looking out into the bedroom. She grabbed the stuffed toy and examined it just for something to do. It was a classic teddy bear but pink in colour and had a big bow tied around it’s neck. Laura threw it to the side and let out a sigh of frustration. She closed her eyes and imagined what she would be doing if she was still at home. She remembered her massive television, she remembered her snack foods and she remembered going out partying. It was all a far cry from what she had now.

There was no clock in the room but time seemed to be slowing down. It took an age for the sun to sink below the horizon and Laura yawned more from boredom than tiredness.

• Like 6

I'm enjoying the story.  It is well written.

It is interesting that Jessica is going full bore into the babying, but is not being excessively cruel.  Obviously the intention is humiliation, but she is treating Laura as though she truly is helpless.   At some point there might be some 'Stockholm Syndrome' occuring.

Laura wakes up to a new day but finds Jessica is far from finished with her. With cryptic hints about being seen by others Laura has plenty to fret about.

---

---

Laura woke up early the next morning. Her bedroom was a deep blue as the sun had barely started banishing the darkness away. She was lying on her back with her legs splayed open, she immediately remembered everything that had happened the previous day and felt a deep wave of sadness wash over her. She could see the bars of her crib towering above her on all sides despite the darkness, it felt like a prison cell.

As Laura rolled on to her side she felt the padding between her thighs force her legs apart. It took her a few moments to realise that the diaper was wet, she had pissed in the bed again. At least there was a diaper there to stop the sheets getting wet.

The house and the world outside were silent which only served to emphasise the sounds of Laura’s crinkling. Laura pushed back and leant against the bars of the crib to stare into the room. It was hard for Laura to imagine that it was just two days ago that everything was normal, what she wouldn’t give to go back to that. It felt like a different lifetime.

Laura felt the onesie hugging her body tightly and looked down at herself. She could see her breasts pushing the material out and stretching it whilst further down the distinct bulge of a diaper was obvious. Laura reached down and slipped a hand underneath the onesie where she could prod the diaper, she had soaked it in her sleep. Even in the low light she knew she was blushing.

Laura looked up to the ceiling and let out a deep breath. It could be hours before she was released from the crib and all that would follow was a new set of humiliations. In some ways sitting alone in the dark was preferable to having Jessica there even if it meant being locked in the crib with a wet diaper.

The sun slowly rose and Laura watched the room gradually grow lighter. As the sunlight started peeking through the windows Laura felt her diaper grow cooler. The padding was always warmer than she expected it to be but it also cooled down eventually.

Laura picked up the bottle of milk that her sister had left her and put it up to her lips. The milk was room temperature but still taster nice and sweet against Laura’s parched mouth. She drank until the bottle was empty.

Eventually Laura heard movement outside of her bedroom. She smiled as she shifted forwards eagerly looking forward to being released from her little cell. Laura grew increasingly frustrated with the wait that Jessica was forcing her to endure, she heard her sister go to the bathroom and then downstairs. Still Laura was alone and trapped, she refused to cry out like Jessica wanted.

When Laura heard footsteps moving towards her bedroom she didn’t want to stay quiet and risk Jessica walking away again. With urgent crinkling Laura scooted to the front of the crib and loudly rattled the bars. She didn’t stop until the bedroom door finally opened.

“Alright, alright. I’m here. Geez, someone’s a cranky baby this morning. Do you need your diaper changed?” Jessica was already dressed and ready for the day as she walked across the room to step on the release for the crib.

“You know I-” Laura started.

Laura gasped and fell silent as she felt Jessica reach out and grab the padding between her legs. She squeezed and poked the padding whilst slowly nodding her head. Clearly she didn’t care for what Laura had to say and wanted to find out the state of her sister’s diaper for herself.

“Oh my, baby girl!” Jessica stepped back in mock shock, “You have soaked your diaper!”

Laura narrowed her eyes and despite blushing she maintained eye contact with her sister who was smiling back. Laura had quickly learned not to argue but it was so difficult when Jessica was making fun of her so much. The diapered sister dropped to the floor and waddled across to the changing table, she hopped up and laid down before Jessica could help her. It was the small things that seemed like victories to Laura at the moment.

Jessica followed Laura and hummed happily as she opened up the flap between the woman’s legs. Laura endured more prodding and poking before Jessica finally started pulling the tapes off the diaper. The front was lowered and Laura felt the cool air of the morning against her damp crotch. It felt quite pleasant after the urine soaked padding.

Laura found Jessica’s humming annoying but limited herself to mental chastising. She felt the cold wet wipes rubbing over her sensitive skin and she had to supress a shiver as they ran over her most sensitive parts. The diaper was pulled away and balled up before being dropped into the trash can at the end of the table. A new diaper was unfolded and Laura looked at it sadly, she couldn’t decide whether or not she should even bother asking for all this to end.

“I have a wonderful day planned today.” Jessica said as she slid the new diaper underneath her sister.

“What are we doing?” Laura asked anxiously.

“You’ll see.” Jessica grinned devilishly, “I think it will be a lot of fun.”

“For you or me?” Laura deadpanned.

“Both of us, silly!” Jessica replied as she pulled the front of the diaper up.

Laura endured the rest of the diaper change and then took Jessica’s hand so she could be helped off the table. Laura held her arms in the air to let Jessica pull the onesie off and then stood almost naked as Jessica went to the closet. She didn’t know what was about to be pulled out but she was certain she wouldn’t like it.

Laura was right. When Jessica turned around she saw clothes that made her heart stop, clothes she wouldn’t have dreamed of wearing before coming to stay with her sister.

The thing that really caught Laura’s eyes was the pastel pink t-shirt which in itself was unremarkable but the writing on the front of it turned it into a very embarrassing piece of clothing. The words “Baby Sister” adorned the shirt in big block capital letters of different colours. It was like a beacon that was designed to draw everyone’s eyes right on to Laura.

“Please… Not that…” Laura’s voice shook as she stared at the shirt.

“It’ll look great on you!” Jessica said happily, “When people see it they’ll know just who and what you are.”

“When people see it!?” Laura repeated as her eyes bulged.

“Oops!” Jessica covered her mouth and giggled, “Nearly spoiled the surprise.”

“But… But…” Laura was stunned and didn’t know how to respond. She shook her head but didn’t do anything more as Jessica walked over and lifted her arms into the air.

Laura stared straight ahead at her sister’s face as the pink shirt was pulled over her head. Her arms remained in the air even after the shirt was pulled all the way down. She was stunned and not really grasping what was going on. It took until Jessica pulled Laura’s arms down for the diapered woman to process what was happening.

“A perfect fit.” Jessica said happily, “Now the skirt.”

Laura looked down at Jessica’s hands as she picked up the skirt. It seemed inoffensive enough, black and pleated, it would clash with the shirt a little bit but that was a long way down Laura’s list of concerns. As Jessica bent over and held the skirt open for Laura the diapered woman was able to see herself in the mirror. She saw the shirt and the bright lettering on the front, it looked even worse now that she was wearing it.

The skirt was pulled up Laura’s legs and when it’s elasticated waistband hugged Laura’s waist she realised the skirt was a bigger problem than she had imagined. Watching her reflection in the mirror Laura could see how short the skirt was. Laura’s diaper was barely hidden by the clothing and even as she took a few steps she saw the bottom of the skirt lifting just enough to show the diaper underneath. She would have to be careful every time she moved.

“I can’t wear this outside!” Laura choked out as she turned to face her sister. Her eyes were tearing up already.

“You can.” Jessica replied, “You look sweet. Now come downstairs and we can get ready to go.”

Laura was left alone in her bedroom when Jessica walked out and closed the door behind her. She looked at the mirror again and felt like she was almost naked. The shirt was very form-fitting and it emphasised her chest whilst nearly all of her legs were on display. It was a far cry from the pantsuits she used to wear to work.

Laura reached down with a shaking hand. She put her hand level with the bottom of the skirt and found she only had to push her hand up very slightly to feel the plastic padding. She quickly pulled her hand away and stifled a sob that wanted to escape. The reflection in the mirror didn’t look like an adult, it looked like an overgrown baby.

“Laura, come on!” Jessica called from the bottom of the stairs.

Every fibre of Laura’s being was telling her not to leave the bedroom whilst looking like this but she forced herself to take faltering steps on to the landing. She could hear her diaper as plain as day and she realised the skirt would do very little to hide the crinkling sound coming from her waist.

“Isn’t that the most adorable sight?” Jessica gushed as she watched Laura coming down the stairs.

Laura belatedly realised she was flashing her diaper to Jessica and she tried to cover herself up. It was useless, she just didn’t have enough hands to cover all of the padding. It was humiliating to be treated like this but Laura knew the only other choice was homelessness, her years of bullying and teasing had caught up to her.

Laura was dragged by Jessica into the living room as soon as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She was sat on the centre of the couch before Jessica started fiddling with her hair. Laura tried again to pull her skirt down to hide her diaper but it was just as fruitless as before. She certainly hoped she wouldn’t have to sit on a chair, it was impossible for her to maintain her dignity like that.

“What are you doing?” Laura asked quietly, “Where are you taking me?”

“I’m fixing your hair up.” Jessica replied, “It’s a mess. I couldn’t take you out like that, all the mothers would think I don’t take care of you.”

“It’s not too late to stop.” Laura said quickly and desperately, “We… We can forget this ever happened. I’ll be good!”

“I thought you’d have noticed by now that this isn’t a short term thing.” Jessica smiled as she fiddled with Laura’s hair, “Besides, don’t think of this as a punishment. Think of it like… A chance to relax and have some fun!”

“Fun!?” Laura couldn’t stop herself from shouting, “This isn’t fun! This is humiliating! Look at what you have me wearing!”

“That’s the fun part!” Jessica giggled.

Laura opened her mouth to reply but when Jessica tugged a little harder on some of her hair she decided Jessica didn’t want to hear any more. Laura sat in a sulk as Jessica did whatever it was she was doing, Laura didn’t think it mattered because it would be impossible to look any more embarrassing than she already did.

When Jessica finally let go of the hair Laura was able to see what had been done. She reached up and grabbed the hair and gasped, she pulled it in front of her eyes and stared. Her usually long straight hair had been collected and braided into a long pigtail complete with a pink bow on the end. Jessica had moved to Laura’s other side and was repeating the process.

“I remember when you used to wear your hair like this a lot.” Jessica said with a wistful smile.

Laura was transported back in time as she remembered her time as a child again. She remembered the braided hair that she had been so proud and happy with, she used to make her poor mother braid it before school every single day. Laura couldn’t have been more than ten-years-old at the time.

Laura had been a sweet little girl at the time and her teachers always had glowing reports of her. She was happy and even looked forward to going into class. Things changed on one cold late Fall day, it was recess and Laura had just skipped out of her classroom when she was suddenly confronted by a group of three girls who were several years older than her. They were in a corner of the playground partially hidden from view from the overworked teachers supervising the children.

“Hello.” Naïve little Laura didn’t have much life experience and she smiled up at the girls who towered over her.

“Shut up!” The biggest girl had said, “Give me your lunch money. NOW!”

Laura looked around in confusion. Didn’t these girls know that if she gave them her lunch money she wouldn’t be able to get anything for herself? Laura’s sheltered little bubble had no ideas about concepts like bullying but it was about to be popped.

“Are you deaf!?” Another of the girls spat out angrily. She shoved Laura in the shoulder calling her to stumble backwards a bit.

“H-Hey!” Laura’s bottom lip was trembling as she regained her balance.

Clearly this gang of girls weren’t very patient as the largest one stepped forward and pulled on Laura’s precious pigtails. Laura started crying as she tried to free herself. Fortunately she was saved by the teacher monitoring the playground who saw what was happening and came over to break it up. No lasting damage was done but Laura’s whole worldview had been shifted irrevocably.

The next morning was the first one in years that Laura didn’t ask her mom to braid her hair. That weekend she begged her mom to take her to the hairdressers to get it cut short, she was determined not to be a victim again. Laura went from the cheerful little girl everyone had known to someone who was much more quiet and withdrawn. She started to learn how best to get ahead and it involved learning everything there was to know about the other people and using it to her advantage. By her teenage years she had become very good at buttering up teachers and getting her way.

Laura came out of her reverie as she twirled one of the pigtails. As she played with her hair she almost felt herself becoming the sweet little girl she had once been, it was the most bizarre feeling and it made her feel emotional in ways she couldn’t even begin to fathom. Her defences were lowered completely.

“Come on, let’s get ready and go.” Jessica said quietly.

Laura looked around from the space she had been staring into to see that her sister had gone out to the hallway and retrieved her shoes. She was still lost in a sea of emotion and she simply nodded her head as her sister slipped the shoes on to her feet and started tying the laces. Laura still felt like she should be arguing and trying to stop this and yet she was just sitting meekly like that ten-year-old girl would’ve done.

When the shoes were on Laura was left alone for a few moments while Jessica gathered some things. Laura heard the sounds of imminent departure and felt butterflies take flight in her tummy. It was still hard for Laura to believe that her sister planned to take her outside but it was a reality that was quickly becoming hard to ignore. She kept thinking Jessica would suddenly burst into laughter and declare everything as being a practical joke but there was no such luck. Laura looked at her hated playpen and, for the first time, wished she was in that rather than preparing for this trip.

Far sooner than Laura would’ve liked Jessica strode into the living room fully dressed and with two bags over her shoulder. Laura recognised one of the bags as being Jessica’s handbag but she didn’t recognise the other one, it was only as the front door opened a few seconds later that she realised it was a diaper bag for changing supplies. This would normally be mortifying for Laura but next to what was coming it seemed like a very small indignity.

Laura was hit in the face by a blast of fresh air as the door was opened. She instinctively pulled down on her short skirt as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She knew that with her pigtails and infantile shirt there was little she could do to hide her status even if her diaper remained unnoticed. She hung back as she hoped to delay the inevitable humiliation as much as possible but Jessica took hold of her hand and practically yanked her older sister out of the house.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a nice day and Jessica can't keep Laura locked up at home so it's time to go out to the park for a nice picnic. As humiliating as it is for Laura it is about to get much worse...

---

If you enjoy my work and want to help me to pay bills and buy food please consider becoming a patron. For $5 you can see all of my story updates one week before everyone else and for $10 you can get early access PLUS access to 39 Patreon exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available and you can find out all the information at: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The front door closed with a slam that made Laura jump. She spun around to see her passage to safety closed off to her, she suddenly felt very naked and the diaper seemed to become bigger and louder. The padding crinkled as she took some steps forwards and she felt like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Laura looked around at the street around them hoping that they would be completely empty, she was lucky in that it seemed like the coast was clear.

“Come on. Don’t dawdle.” Jessica said from in front of Laura.

Laura quickened her step a little and heard her diaper crinkle slightly more as a result. She felt her braided pigtails swinging in the air either side of her head, it felt like everything on her body was designed to remind her of her place with every step. She found herself staying close behind Jessica like a frightened baby bird hiding under their parent’s wing.

All of Laura’s senses were on high alert and she jumped with every new sound or sight. She looked at the windows and imagined how many people might be looking out at her, she looked around every corner expecting a waiting crowd of onlookers. When a car on a nearby street backfired Laura jumped into the air.

“W-Where are we going?” Laura whispered in fear.

“The park.” Jessica replied, “It’s just around the corner. The day is too nice to waste.”

Laura fretted and as she looked around she saw two young men walking towards them on the other side of the road. Laura felt her pulse quicken and she looked down at the ground, she couldn’t help but glance out of the corners of her eyes and she could see the two men looking at her and her sister. Were they checking them out or making fun of them? It was impossible for Laura to know.

When the two sisters reached the park’s gate Laura was ready to find a place to hide forever. She could now see that the park was busy on such a beautiful morning. Families were all over the place and Laura let out an involuntary whine.

“What’s up?” Jessica asked when she heard her sister, “Need a diaper change already?”

“No!” Laura’s eyes were wide and teary, “Keep your voice down!”

Laura saw a couple of children nearby turn. They were looking at Laura with a strange mixture of curiosity and disgust, Laura tugged down on the bottom of the skirt again, she was sure the kids couldn’t see anything but that didn’t make her feel any better. She couldn’t believe Jessica would just blurt something like that out in the middle of a busy park, the scary situation grew even worse.

“This looks as good a spot as any.” Jessica said as she stopped on an area of the grass quite near the children’s play area.

Laura didn’t know if Jessica had done it on purpose or not but the area she had chosen seemed to be the top of a small hill in the ground. As she watched Jessica put down the bags she realised it would feel almost like being on a stage in front of people.

Laura was allowed to stand still as Jessica opened up the diaper bag which also contained the picnic paraphernalia. Laura had felt a nagging feeling in her bladder for a little while and she was finally able to relax her bladder and wet herself. As the younger sister got out the food the older sister felt heat splashing around her crotch and soaking into the padding. With nothing to hold the diaper up except the tapes Laura felt the weight of her pee weigh the diaper down, with how short her skirt was this had the potential to be a disaster.

“Come and sit down.” Jessica patted a space on the blanket she had unfolded, “You must be hungry.”

Laura was still wetting as she slowly stepped over and lowered herself down. She tried to keep her diaper hidden but it was very difficult to hide thanks to her short skirt. She kept adjusting herself as she searched for a way to stop flashing, eventually she settled on crossing her legs in front of her. Her diaper wasn’t completely hidden but it was the best she could manage in the circumstances. She could feel the heat spreading through the padding as the diaper spread the urine out.

Jessica was talking but Laura wasn’t listening. She could feel the thick padding rubbing against her and her head was on a swivel as she attempted to make sure her secret remained hidden. It was impossible to keep her eyes on all the multitudes of people that were walking around, Laura felt so exposed and it seemed like it would only be a matter of time before she was found out. The scary thing was she may already have been seen, word could already be spreading of the diaper wearing freak having a picnic.

“Hello? Earth to baby Laura!” Jessica’s voice raised slightly and cut through Laura’s distraction.

“Shh!” Laura looked at her sister indignantly. It seemed like Jessica had no problem with the whole world knowing Laura’s position.

“Oh, come on.” Jessica rolled her eyes, “You’d be a lot less stressed if you just stopped worrying about it. Maybe you should take your skirt off to play in the sandpit with the other babies.”

“Don’t you dare even think about it!” Laura hissed.

“Just relax and have something to eat.” Jessica was smiling wickedly as she pulled out little paper plates and food.

The plates were loaded with little sandwiches, bits of fruit, chips and a whole slew of other snacks. Laura’s mouth started watering and after her diet of the previous day she was ready to wolf down as much food as possible regardless of where she was. She eagerly picked up a sausage roll and ate it, Laura was sure there had never been a more delicious sausage roll.

Laura was like a pig and over the next few minutes she shoved bits of food from all the different plates into her mouth. It didn’t take long for the food to dry out her mouth.

“Did you bring a drink?” Laura asked with a mouth full of ham sandwich.

“Of course.” Jessica replied quickly.

Laura looked around again feeling a little more relaxed as Jessica pulled out a big thermos flask and a mug. Laura noticed that plenty of people would look her way and double-take or start whispering to their friends. When Laura went to take the mug Jessica stopped her.

“That’s not yours.” Jessica said.

Laura frowned and watched as Jessica reached back into the bag. Laura watched her sister fiddle around a little bit before starting to pull out a baby bottle filled with milk. Laura reacted faster than ever before, she didn’t hesitate as she flung herself forward and pushed Jessica’s hand back into the bag before more than half of the bottle was visible.

“Are you crazy!?” Laura hissed, “I can’t drink from that out here!”

“Well I can’t have a dehydrated baby now can I?” Jessica said. She tried to pull the bottle out again but Laura held Jessica’s hand down in the bag.

“I’m fine. I’m not thirsty.” Laura lied. She only relaxed her grip when Jessica let go of the bottle.

“You just let me know when you want your baba.” Jessica said with a smile.

Laura pouted and turned away from her sister as much as she was able to. This was so unfair, it was inhumane for her to be treated this way. She folded her arms across her chest which had the benefit of hiding the embarrassing message on her shirt but meant it was harder to hide the diaper.

The food Laura had eaten had dried her mouth out quite a bit. She tried to hide her thirst but everywhere she looked there were adults and children drinking, the hot day was only making things worse and Laura knew her sister wouldn’t let her leave until she was satisfied Laura had humiliated herself enough. It soon became a matter of when her resistance would be worn down. The milk sitting in Jessica’s bag was looking ever more tempting.

“Can… Can I have my drink?” Laura asked half an hour later. Her thirst was finally overcoming her dignity.

“Are you sure?” Jessica teased, “I wouldn’t want to embarrass my baby sister…”

“Just give me the drink.” Laura rolled her eyes and held out her hand.

Jessica was smiling widely as she reached into her bag and started pulling the bottle out again. As soon as it passed the open zipper Laura quickly grabbed it. She had her legs crossed and was able to sit the bottle in between her legs and the diaper, her arms provided a cover that made sure no one saw her drink. The only issue now was actually drinking it without anyone seeing, it seemed an impossible task.

Laura used her free hand to play with one of her pigtails whilst she contemplated what to do. She kept trying to tell herself she was an adult but she felt more and more like a baby trying to act like a grown-up.

“This is fun.” Jessica said as she leaned down on her side and watched her sister.

“Shut up…” Laura whined.

Laura was already very thirsty and so despite seeing lots of people around she slowly pulled her arms away from the bottle. No matter which way she faced there were people who would see her with the infantile drinking device, with a sigh of resignation Laura lifted the bottle off the ground.

With a face that felt hotter than the air around them Laura lifted the bottle up to her lips and started sucking. She had her eyes closed as she tilted the bottle up and could only imagine what people would be thinking.

After Laura had sucked down half the milk she lowered the bottle and let out a loud burp. The diapered woman looked around and saw that she was indeed attracting attention. Laura could see several groups of people, including one large group of laughing teenagers, looking her way. She blushed and yet felt somewhat defiant. This wasn’t a choice for her!

“Was that so hard?” Jessica asked as she opened up a magazine she had brought.

Laura stayed silent as she raised the bottle to her lips again. If the people were going to laugh at her and had already seen her using the bottle then she might as well quench her thirst as best she could. She never thought she would be in this position in a million years but now she was defiantly drinking her bottle despite the staring people all around the green area.

“Laura? Is… Is that you?” A very familiar male voice made Laura fumble her bottle. It slipped from her grasp and fell on to the blanket.

Laura looked up and saw Hugo, her accomplice for stealing information back at her old job standing just a couple of feet away. He was dressed for the sun and was holding the hand of a young woman who must’ve been his wife. From where he was standing Laura knew she was keeping no secrets from him. Her hair, her clothes, her bottle and her diaper were all on display to the young man who had recognised her despite her change in appearance.

“Oh my God, it is you!” Hugo looked almost as shocked as Laura.

“H-Hugo…” Laura could only gasp. She felt frozen in place.

Hugo and Laura stared at each other in shock and horror. Neither spoke as they tried to process what was happening, the sounds of families picnicking and children playing were the only things breaking the silence.

“Honey, who is that?” Hugo’s wife tried to be discreet but Laura heard every word.

“This is Laura. We used to work together…” Hugo replied without moving his eyes away from the diapered woman.

“Hugo, is it?” Jessica stood up and wiped some crumbs off herself, “Very nice to meet you. I’m Jessica, Laura’s big sister. Would you care to join us?”

Laura’s eyes widened as she shook her head. The last thing she wanted to do was prolong this agony, it would’ve been impossible for Hugo and his wife to have not seen her diaper and bottle already but she didn’t want to risk a conversation opening up about it. She was confident she would never see these people again and really wanted to avoid them.

“Sure.” Hugo said slowly. His look of shock had changed to one of curiosity and even amusement.

As Laura watched the new people join them on the blanket she remembered how badly she used to treat Hugo at work. She had blackmailed him and made him risk his own job for her gain, she couldn’t blame him for being amused at the new circumstances. Laura’s face was practically glowing as she looked down at the ground whilst making another fruitless attempt to hide her diaper.

“Please, help yourselves to food and drink.” Jessica said as she indicated the spread on the blanket, “We have more than enough for everyone.”

Laura let out a little whine as she looked down at the bottle in her hands. She could see Hugo’s wife staring at it with a look of confusion. Laura didn’t blame her and was also aware that the woman could almost certainly see her diaper with the wetness indicator showing that not only was she wearing padding but she was wet as well.

“Oh, I didn’t introduce you all, how rude of me!” Hugo said as his eyes travelled down Laura’s body, “This is my wife, Zoe. Zoe, this is Laura whom I used to work with and her sister."

• Like 4

it seems like part of this chapter appeared twice in the post.  From "The front door closed with a slam that made Laura jump..." it is a repeat of earlier in the post