LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else got (has gotten) diapers as Christmas and/or birthday presents?

36 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

My mommy surprised me with a case of Rearz Lil Monsters under the Christmas tree. I was so excited that I peed myself. So mommy changed my diaper right there on the floor in front of the tree. 

Sounds like you had a very Merry Christmas buddy?!???☺️?❤️???❤️??

• Like 2

None this year, but 2 years ago I got a nice surprise when I opened my draw one evening. Unfortunately we have to keep our fun and games private with our not so young, young-ins still living at home. I did get 2 cute nighties this year, maybe I'll get some pictures soon.

262338288_IMGP8778s(3).thumb.jpg.0eefd543e53b3f57460715132909cef1.jpg

1608640405_IMGP8778s(4).thumb.jpg.f117d368898b4c8f63dae1f3eaea0fba.jpg

IMGP9921.thumb.jpg.f901d8aad3def1c44ec7e244b539f5a6.jpg

IMGP9925.thumb.jpg.e1cd530aa64bb8fb816a33ec958852e6.jpg

• Like 2

Lol. When I was young enough to think Santa Claus was real, one year I debated *REALLY HARD* about putting diapers on my Christmas list. I wanted the biggest box of Huggies so I could crawl inside and make a diaper fort.

I didn’t, though, because I figured my parents would read it before mailing it to the North Pole ?

Yup, I've gotten little stuff, including diapers, from both my Wife and my Daddy over the years. I typically will give my Daddy little books for our story collection and this year my boyfriend's mom got me a pink unicorn pillow with a pocket to hold a cute little book ?

Not diapers as much but one year I got several teddy bears, a wipe warmer, and some other stuff.   My wife did make me a whole slew of cloth diapers for a gift but it wasn't my birthday or Xmas or anything.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like you had a very Merry Christmas buddy?!???☺️?❤️???❤️??

Ya it kind of reminded me of Christmases when I was a kid and I’d be unwrapping presents sitting in my wet and messy diaper until I unwrapped the box of Pampers that was invariably under the tree and then I’d get my diaper changed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya it kind of reminded me of Christmases when I was a kid and I’d be unwrapping presents sitting in my wet and messy diaper until I unwrapped the box of Pampers that was invariably under the tree and then I’d get my diaper changed. 

You got Pampers for Christmas buddy?!?????☺️ That's awesome! And then a nice long diapie change?!? I'm so jealous!??? How many diapies were in the box, do you know?? And then did she change you right then and there in front of everyone?!??☺️ And did you also get any baby toys for Christmas?????❤️?☃️????????❤️????????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Considering the only person in my family that knows I wear diapers is my mom, it would be really embarrassing if she gave me a present of diapers unless she gave me the present when I visited her away from everyone, and not at a family gathering.  I only know two other people that know I wear diapers, and it is always possible that one of them might think of that as a nice gift, but it is something that I would never bring up to them, at least not at this point in our friendship.  One is the lady that also lives in the same retirement home, who my mom introduced me to,  who also has the same incontinence issues.  I have visited her and talked a few times on the phone as friends about what we have in common.  The second is a women that I recently met that I am planning on going out on a date with this weekend, who already knows about my diapers by accident, but I am still in a very early stage getting to know.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:13 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You got Pampers for Christmas buddy?!?????☺️ That's awesome! And then a nice long diapie change?!? I'm so jealous!??? How many diapies were in the box, do you know?? And then did she change you right then and there in front of everyone?!??☺️ And did you also get any baby toys for Christmas?????❤️?☃️????????❤️????????

As I recall there were 54 diapers in the box and yes my mother would change me right then and there in front of everyone (I thought that that was especially cool when we stayed with my aunt and uncle in  Connecticut when I was 6).  

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

As I recall there were 54 diapers in the box and yes my mother would change me right then and there in front of everyone (I thought that that was especially cool when we stayed with my aunt and uncle in  Connecticut when I was 6).  

I really wish I was there to see that Diaper change!??? You must've been such a cutie!???☺️?????❤️ Awwwww!???❤️?❤️?

• 7 months later...