LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Book on rejecting your potty training.

3 hours ago, Babyhawkeye said:

I must be missing the reference. Who is Rosalie Bent? Is she someone in the ABDL community that is not really liked? 

Rosalie is a sometimes poster her, and along with her husband have published a number of books.  Some people have issues, but in reality she doesn't hurt anybody.  Her first book really helped me come to grips with my diaper desire.   There are some people who  complain, but it's 2021, if somebody doesn't get offended by your book- you just aren't trying very hard.

It was a light read.   I enjoyed some of the parts, like giving up you potty training.   The parts about it becoming a mainstream idea seemed a little far-fetched and a bit of fantasy.   I don't think the book was meant to be a literal guide, and more of a faux guide (mockumentary on guide books).

FTR- I really do enjoy those type of books.  I saw one on Nook: Diaper Discipline: A Strict Wives Guide that I really enjoyed, even though it was more of a faux guide, with an interesting narrative mixed in.  Sadly that book is only available on Nook, which is a terrible platform to read a book.

Rosalie is the Rearz of ABDL authors. Controversial, seemingly very self-promoting, and would probably try to trademark “ABDL” if they could. 

It’s quite true, some people like her writing and I’m just a cantankerous old coot. But just remember the source, she’s a self-published author with no professional or educational credentials, so I think that everything she writes has the same amount of influence as any other rando that sends manuscripts off to Amazon. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jeremy12312 said:

Rosalie is the Rearz of ABDL authors. Controversial, seemingly very self-promoting, and would probably try to trademark “ABDL” if they could. 

It’s quite true, some people like her writing and I’m just a cantankerous old coot. But just remember the source, she’s a self-published author with no professional or educational credentials, so I think that everything she writes has the same amount of influence as any other rando that sends manuscripts off to Amazon. 

And your point?  Everybody in this field is self-published.   You know what gives her influence- because people like what she writes.  It's well written, and is not written with a left hand.   It typically is vetted for grammar and spelling.  FTR- the stories she promotes are of higher quality with about 1/2 to 1/3 being something I enjoy.   If I get 1 story out of 20 on other formats (including the ones released on Amazon- I'm lucky.

It the same thing with the REARZ controversy.  People getting butt hurt over something that really isn't a big deal.   

Rather than bashing a member for no good reason, do you have any comment on the book itself?  If you haven't read, why are you bothering to post about it, unless it is to whine and complain about the publisher.   Congratulations, you are acting like a typical 2021 self-entitled blowhard.   Nobody cares what you think if you don't have anything constructive to say.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, spark said:

And your point?  Everybody in this field is self-published.   You know what gives her influence- because people like what she writes.  It's well written, and is not written with a left hand.   It typically is vetted for grammar and spelling.  FTR- the stories she promotes are of higher quality with about 1/2 to 1/3 being something I enjoy.   If I get 1 story out of 20 on other formats (including the ones released on Amazon- I'm lucky.

It the same thing with the REARZ controversy.  People getting butt hurt over something that really isn't a big deal.   

Rather than bashing a member for no good reason, do you have any comment on the book itself?  If you haven't read, why are you bothering to post about it, unless it is to whine and complain about the publisher.   Congratulations, you are acting like a typical 2021 self-entitled blowhard.   Nobody cares what you think if you don't have anything constructive to say.

She also writes and publishes "scientific" discourses on ABDL and treats them as if they are THE only correct way to interpret why we are the way we are. Her research consists of random surveys filled out by random people that she has no idea if anything answered is true or not. She has no education in psychology or statistics, but claims to have all the answers. If you disagree with her, you are WRONG!!! 

I have no idea on how her fiction is, because I refuse to give her any money.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

She also writes and publishes "scientific" discourses on ABDL and treats them as if they are THE only correct way to interpret why we are the way we are. Her research consists of random surveys filled out by random people that she has no idea if anything answered is true or not. She has no education in psychology or statistics, but claims to have all the answers. If you disagree with her, you are WRONG!!! 

I have no idea on how her fiction is, because I refuse to give her any money.

It's fine to have an opinion on a public figure, and if you feel that strongly about it- you could just create a post sharing all the wrongs that you think Rosalie has done to you and the community.  It likely would get flagged, and since she is a member- it would be one attacking a member.    I could defend her, but, and I repeat- THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE BENTS.     This is a discussion about a new book.   I'm not a moderator, but I object to you and other using it as an excuse to bash another poster.  That's not the kind of community I want to be part of.

However, it doesn't appear that you, or anybody else who posted in this thread read the book, so the sole purpose of responding is to bash Rosalie.  You obviously did not read the book, because you refuse to give her money.  Why not just ignore the thread?

FTR- it's not the best book out there.  Having read it, I wouldn't recommend it.

35 minutes ago, spark said:

I'm not a moderator.

And thank god for that. I don’t know of any forum for literary discussion where “I think this author is a crackpot, in general” isn’t a valid and on-topic discussion. 

And cutting you off at the pass, if you don’t think the “stable” of authors under their “publishing house” isn’t the exact same person writing everything, I have a bridge to sell you. (FTR - I suspect there isn’t even a husband and wife team here, just one person with 15 pen names)

• Like 1
On 12/27/2021 at 10:10 AM, jeremy12312 said:

And thank god for that. I don’t know of any forum for literary discussion where “I think this author is a crackpot, in general” isn’t a valid and on-topic discussion. 

And cutting you off at the pass, if you don’t think the “stable” of authors under their “publishing house” isn’t the exact same person writing everything, I have a bridge to sell you. (FTR - I suspect there isn’t even a husband and wife team here, just one person with 15 pen names)

You're wrong on that.  Calling the author a crackpot without referencing the book is not a review of the book.  It's at best a review of the publisher, which in this particular case isn't required.   You have nothing to say about the book, because you didn't read the book.  Therefore you can't engage in discussion about it. 

It would be like saying "I hate the Dallas Cowboys, so the game sucked."

"Did you watch the game?"

"No, because I hate the Cowboys."

"Than how do you know the game sucked?"

"Because the Cowboys suck."  

You can say that, but it wouldn't be a valid review of the game.  Once more- you criticism is more of a personal attack without proof.

Who cares whether it is written by the same person, or there is a whole group of authors writing and using them to distribute?    Not only is the claim nonsense, you don't have any proof.   You're incredulity doesn't prove any anything.   More importantly- it doesn't matter if it one person, two people , or 15 people with different pen names.  Nor does self-publishing matter, especially in fiction.  There is almost no money in fiction books anymore, and that is especially true in ABDL fiction.   Which means- at best this would be supplemental income.   Trust me, nobody is getting wealthy in ABDL literature..

Since this book is more of a Faux Guide, and not meant as an actual guide.  Complaining that this guide is impractical (which it is), is like complaining This is Spinal Tap is not a accurate documentary.   It not meant to be taken literally, and the personal narratives may or may not be true.

As for the pseudo-scientific nature of her more serious books- they are self-help books.  Most self-help books have very little actual science in them. It only matters if you're going to reference them in peer reviewed material- which I'm not doing. Bitter Grey is also self-published, and his method is similar.  To date, they are the most useful material out there that has helped me understand this part of me.

Several authors of self-help guides have become tremendously wealthy pedaling stuff, and some of it is legitimately harmful.  For example, there is an extremely wealthy and well known physician who has pedaled quack medicine- while making huge profits.  He is using that notoriety to run for public office in a state he doesn't live in.  This man has done physical harm to people who took his advice, and he might become a US Senator in 2022.

Self-promotion is pretty much a mandatory to sell anything that you make or do.  

Again, nobody is getting wealthy in ABDL market, and the advice the Rosalie offers isn't harmful.  At worst- its not helpful- but for some people the perspective was helpful.

FTR- I don't even think Rearz is getting wealthy on ABDLs, which is a big reason why they try to separate their models.  Perhaps the person profiting most off  of ABDLS is Jeff Beezos, and he deserves every once of criticism he has ever gotten.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spark said:

You're wrong on that.  Calling the author a crackpot without referencing the book is not a review of the book.  It's at best a review of the publisher, which in this particular case isn't required.   You have nothing to say about the book, because you didn't read the book.  Therefore you can't engage in discussion about it. 

It would be like saying "I hate the Dallas Cowboys, so the game sucked."

"Did you watch the game?"

"No, because I hate the Cowboys."

"Than how do you know the game sucked?"

"Because the Cowboys suck."  

You can say that, but it wouldn't be a valid review of the game.  Once more- you criticism is more of a personal attack without proof.

Who cares whether it is written by the same person, or there is a whole group of authors writing and using them to distribute?    Not only is the claim nonsense, you don't have any proof.   You're incredulity doesn't prove any anything.   More importantly- it doesn't matter if it one person, two people , or 15 people with different pen names.  Nor does self-publishing matter, especially in fiction.  There is almost no money in fiction books anymore, and that is especially true in ABDL fiction.   Which means- at best this would be supplemental income.   Trust me, nobody is getting wealthy in ABDL literature..

Since this book is more of a Faux Guide, and not meant as an actual guide.  Complaining that this guide is impractical (which it is), is like complaining This is Spinal Tap is not a accurate documentary.   It not meant to be taken literally, and the personal narratives may or may not be true.

As for the pseudo-scientific nature of her more serious books- they are self-help books.  Most self-help books have very little actual science in them. It only matters if you're going to reference them in peer reviewed material- which I'm not doing. Bitter Grey is also self-published, and his method is similar.  To date, they are the most useful material out there that has helped me understand this part of me.

Several authors of self-help guides have become tremendously wealthy pedaling stuff, and some of it is legitimately harmful.  For example, there is an extremely wealthy and well known physician who has pedaled quack medicine- while making huge profits.  He is using that notoriety to run for public office in a state he doesn't live in.  This man has done physical harm to people who took his advice, and he might become a US Senator in 2022.

Self-promotion is pretty much a mandatory to sell anything that you make or do.  

Again, nobody is getting wealthy in ABDL market, and the advice the Rosalie offers is harmful.  At worst- its not helpful- but for some people who perspective was helpful.

FTR- I don't even think Rearz is getting wealthy on ABDLs, which is a big reason why they try to separate their models.  Perhaps the person profiting most off  of ABDLS is Jeff Beezos, and he deserves every once of criticism he has ever gotten.

wow @spark what a mouthful to read!  Though one thing is for sure the cowboys do suck! Though they are my team I do like the cowboys and the only reason they suck is because their owner sucks!

As for the rest of your comment.  Spot on with it as you are right!  

Though the same goes with the people who are movie critics who don't know how to review a movie.  I always tell people who ask me about a movie or a book or such.  My opinion about the movie is going to be different then yours you may like it you may not.  So by me telling you my thoughts has nothing to do about it.  Same with books.  I think I will go and buy this book and read it and give my honest review.  Though it would be just my thoughts and I Will suggest to others to go and buy it before they judge it. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

wow @spark what a mouthful to read!  Though one thing is for sure the cowboys do suck! Though they are my team I do like the cowboys and the only reason they suck is because their owner sucks!

As for the rest of your comment.  Spot on with it as you are right!  

Though the same goes with the people who are movie critics who don't know how to review a movie.  I always tell people who ask me about a movie or a book or such.  My opinion about the movie is going to be different then yours you may like it you may not.  So by me telling you my thoughts has nothing to do about it.  Same with books.  I think I will go and buy this book and read it and give my honest review.  Though it would be just my thoughts and I Will suggest to others to go and buy it before they judge it. 

BTW- yesterday's game did suck, but I watched it (at least through the 3rd quarter), and I'm not even a Washington fan.  

If you are going to offer a critique, make sure that it is a critique of something that you've read, or have experience   This discussion had become a criticism of a certain person- who officially is only an editor of the book, and they were about her rather than the story, because the people posting admitting they didn't read the book.  That not valid criticism, and the tone of the criticism was nasty.  Given that Rosalie is a poster, and contributor to this board, I felt it was inappropriate, and I would feel the same way if it was any other regular poster on this board.   I have this strong aversion to bullying, and I'm not going to apologize for that.

As for the book: it's only 4$.  It has about one BM's worth of material in it (assuming you do that on the toilet.   It's largely impractical as a guide and there was absolutely nothing life changing about it.   For $4, it offered about $2 worth of entertainment. providing you don't take it too serious.   But that's my preferred ABDL genre.   Word of warning, if your thing is excessive spanking, and extensive sissifying, it's going to disappoint you.  Personally- I like ABDL books that avoid spanking.

You can pull down an Amazon preview of it that will give you some degree of insight before spending the money.  I did. It caught my attention as I’d be deeply interested on any book that could give insight into the (apparently bizarre) compulsion some of us seem to have for abandoning our toilet training and reverting to incontinence.

Based on the preview however, it appeared to be offering light entertainment rather than enlightenment (and I don’t know that it purported to do anything else to be fair) so I didn’t proceed.

1 hour ago, spark said:

BTW- yesterday's game did suck, but I watched it (at least through the 3rd quarter), and I'm not even a Washington fan.  

If you are going to offer a critique, make sure that it is a critique of something that you've read, or have experience   This discussion had become a criticism of a certain person- who officially is only an editor of the book, and they were about her rather than the story, because the people posting admitting they didn't read the book.  That not valid criticism, and the tone of the criticism was nasty.  Given that Rosalie is a poster, and contributor to this board, I felt it was inappropriate, and I would feel the same way if it was any other regular poster on this board.   I have this strong aversion to bullying, and I'm not going to apologize for that.

As for the book: it's only 4$.  It has about one BM's worth of material in it (assuming you do that on the toilet.   It's largely impractical as a guide and there was absolutely nothing life changing about it.   For $4, it offered about $2 worth of entertainment. providing you don't take it too serious.   But that's my preferred ABDL genre.   Word of warning, if your thing is excessive spanking, and extensive sissifying, it's going to disappoint you.  Personally- I like ABDL books that avoid spanking.

I didn’t say anything bad about the book I thought it was an interesting topic.

8 hours ago, spark said:

It's fine to have an opinion on a public figure, and if you feel that strongly about it- you could just create a post sharing all the wrongs that you think Rosalie has done to you and the community.  It likely would get flagged, and since she is a member- it would be one attacking a member.    I could defend her, but, and I repeat- THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE BENTS.     This is a discussion about a new book.   I'm not a moderator, but I object to you and other using it as an excuse to bash another poster.  That's not the kind of community I want to be part of.

However, it doesn't appear that you, or anybody else who posted in this thread read the book, so the sole purpose of responding is to bash Rosalie.  You obviously did not read the book, because you refuse to give her money.  Why not just ignore the thread?

FTR- it's not the best book out there.  Having read it, I wouldn't recommend it.

Someone asked who the Bents were. I answered based upon my interactions with them on other forums and their surveys. I avoid them here.

I didn't realize they were involved with the publication of this book until just now.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I didn’t say anything bad about the book I thought it was an interesting topic.

I don't think my review was very positive.  

ok I'm going to weigh in here.. I think this enter post should be deleted.  I have read most of The Bents self help books and so has my wife.. Her books have in fact helped my wife understand how I tick. When I read her first book, I felt like someone had been hiding in my closet taking notes my entire life. She clear has some experience with regressive ab's.  Just because their writing doesn't fit your mold doesn't make it wrong. I am a moderator here and I would take this entire post down, but I'm sure some people would get butthurt by that and demand my head on a stick. Stop trashing on books that do in fact help some people. Remember the immortal words of Thumber.. "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything".  The Bents are publishing books and making some money. I think a lot of people are just jealous of their success. I even sent her pictures of my nursery to use in her books and she has in fact done so. I didn't ask for anything in exchange. This website is about acceptance of everyone. Bashing them because you don't like them goes against the rules of this website. Find some place else to toss your hatred around. 

':no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 4
On 12/25/2021 at 12:13 AM, Babyhawkeye said:

Hey guys just popping in to share something I found the other day. And thought you guys would like it. 

An argument for rejecting potty training

This book really helped me to change some of the prospective in my own unpotty training efforts and thought I would share with you guys. Vary much worth the read. 

This is very cool. Thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate it! Do you know if the book has an audio version???? I'm sure the author makes an good argument for letting your kids still run around in diapers. LOL!???? But in all seriousness though, I'm really glad books like this exist for people like us.????❤️???????❤️?? And future Littles/ABDLs! It looks like it would be a good read!?????❤️???❤️??☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

This is very cool. Thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate it! Do you know if the book has an audio version???? I'm sure the author makes an good argument for letting your kids still run around in diapers. LOL!???? But in all seriousness though, I'm really glad books like this exist for people like us.????❤️???????❤️?? And future Littles/ABDLs! It looks like it would be a good read!?????❤️???❤️??☺️?❤️?

@BabySpiderBoy I looked on Amazon and no audio.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Glennie said:

ok I'm going to weigh in here.. I think this enter post should be deleted.  I have read most of The Bents self help books and so has my wife.. Her books have in fact helped my wife understand how I tick. When I read her first book, I felt like someone had been hiding in my closet taking notes my entire life. She clear has some experience with regressive ab's.  Just because their writing doesn't fit your mold doesn't make it wrong. I am a moderator here and I would take this entire post down, but I'm sure some people would get butthurt by that and demand my head on a stick. Stop trashing on books that do in fact help some people. Remember the immortal words of Thumber.. "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything".  The Bents are publishing books and making some money. I think a lot of people are just jealous of their success. I even sent her pictures of my nursery to use in her books and she has in fact done so. I didn't ask for anything in exchange. This website is about acceptance of everyone. Bashing them because you don't like them goes against the rules of this website. Find some place else to toss your hatred around. 

':no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

@Glennie I haven’t once bashed anyone.  I can not bash someone I don’t know nor do I care to do so.