LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing Every 30 Minutes

Veg

A while back I saw a website that said that a way to untrain woukd be to make sure you pee at the very least, every 30 minutes, with the regular, relaxing, and practicing in different positions.

Though unlike the 12 month traibing program, I saw no evidence of progress, no people saying if this worked for them, my question is. Would this work? Has anyone tried it? And if you did how long until you saw results?

I've been 24/7 for nearly 3 years, all through which I would almost never have gone as long as 30 minutes.  I've learned to semi-automatically void my bladder every few minutes.  I never waited until I needed a pee, I voided every time I thought about it.  About the only position that I can't pee now is one where my urethra is physically compressed.  It doesn't really matter where I am or who I am with anymore.

I developed bed wetting and that took about a year to first appear and slowly become more frequent.   During the day I *think* I'm still continent.  I know I can go without nappies for at least a short period of time but I have frequency and urgency issues if I push it.  This to the point where it's more practical to wear nappies for some things (car trips etc).  I'd NEVER attempt a flight without a nappy on now.

The thing is if you never use your continence, it's hard to know what's happening with it.  I'd say it took a few months before wetting myself was "normal" to me and probably about a year before I noticed that I'd stopped thinking about doing it.  I've noticed that I don't seem to be getting any messages from my bladder anymore.  I'm not sure if something has changed or it's just that it has nothing to say because it never gets filled.

Even with the bed wetting, I've worked out that the first event is only a couple of hours after I fall asleep so it's unlikely to be a full bladder that triggers it.

• Thanks 1

@oznl

Thank you for your reply ^^ it's very helpful and much appreciated!

Though for myself I am currently unable to get out any pee usually if I try to go more often then every 30 minutes, do you know if this will get better with time?

2 minutes ago, Veg said:

@oznl

Though for myself I am currently unable to get out any pee usually if I try to go more often then every 30 minutes, do you know if this will get better with time?

Try exhaling to empty your lungs and don't inhale for a few seconds.  If I do this, it almost invariably brings on a bit of pee.  I believe it's a trick people who suffer from paruresis (aka "shy bladder syndrome") use.

6 hours ago, Veg said:

@oznl

How much and how are you drinking? Take small frequent sips of water and there should be something in your bladder.

You body determines output based on input , small frequent sips and say 1/2 glass of water every hour .

I am Incontinent from Mother Nature , and find honestly about every 5 or so minutes after drinking something I am leaking , your body balances everything to create homeostasis , if you want your homeostasis to change do your part “over hydrate “ with more liquid coming in your body will allow more heading for the door to keep that balance .

your bowels function is dependent on fiber/ water balance

your bladder and kidney function are based on water/fluid balance don’t believe me go look up what a person on dialysis has as far as food and fluid restrictions that have to be done to stay close to balanced in between sessions , and you will develope a great respect for what a healthy body does automaticly , a little knowledge of anatomy & physiology and medicine can go a long way towards keeping you healthy and knowing how to manipulate what your body does & when using fluid,fiber, vitamins, minerals , sodium , and sugars . 

• 3 weeks later...

@DAQ

I try to aim for around 2 liters of water a day in total, with a gocus on not consuming alot of salt or sugar.

If 30 minutes is to long to wait, what about making sure at the very least i relax and go every 15 minutes? 

As well as trying my best ti stay relaxed each time.