LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Poop! Hot Poop!

Went out for Mexican last night. They brought out the chips and salsa and I asked for their hot salsa. And it was pretty hot, and good.  Too hot for my wife, so I  ate the whole bowl of it. My burrito was pretty good too.

This morning,  whew, my poop is hot.  Got two loads of it in my Crinklz Astronaut diaper and I likely have another one on the way by the way my tummy is feeling.   

I'll have some breakfast and a couple cups of coffee and then change out of this hot mess.  This may give my bottom a diaper rash if I sit in it too long. 

• Like 1

Ya think someone could come up with a diaper, that could counter hot stuff!!! ? Like if it have an antacid layer built into it. Maybe they could be marketed as, “Bottom Tums” diapers??? ? ???

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Went out for Mexican last night. They brought out the chips and salsa and I asked for their hot salsa. And it was pretty hot, and good.  Too hot for my wife, so I  ate the whole bowl of it. My burrito was pretty good too.

This morning,  whew, my poop is hot.  Got two loads of it in my Crinklz Astronaut diaper and I likely have another one on the way by the way my tummy is feeling.   

I'll have some breakfast and a couple cups of coffee and then change out of this hot mess.  This may give my bottom a diaper rash if I sit in it too long. 

Does your wife change your diapers buddy?? And do you remember the name of the restaurant you went to go eat at??? I love me some Mexican food!???❤️?❤️?☺️????❤️??????????????

• Like 1

I like mexican food to, but not the super spicy stuff. Really like burritos too....both eating them, and, later on,  dropping them into the back of my diaper. ??

22 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your wife change your diapers buddy?? And do you remember the name of the restaurant you went to go eat at??? I love me some Mexican food!???❤️?❤️?☺️????❤️??????????????

No, just change myself.  Only wear when she's not home.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

@BabySpiderBoyIt's new, to our anyway.   Not sure if it's a chain or not. Food is pretty good.  Margaritas are pretty good,  too.

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it buddy!???❤️? If it's a chain I'll definitely have to try it!.???????❤️

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
On 12/13/2021 at 11:51 AM, AbabeBill said:

Ya think someone could come up with a diaper, that could counter hot stuff!!! ? Like if it have an antacid layer built into it. Maybe they could be marketed as, “Bottom Tums” diapers??? ? ???

Huge missed opportunity for you to say “Bums”