LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need a new mouse

I think I'm going to bite the bullet soon, and get myself a new mouse for my pc. My current one is a Tt eSports Black Element mouse, which has done really well, but is starting to give me issues. I have noticed with both the left and right mouse buttons that I am starting to get a severe case of multi-click. I sometimes click on New Tab in my browser, and get 5 or 6 new tabs from one click. Right clicks don't seem to do as badly, but they don't work perfectly either. The mouse also has a couple buttons on the side that can go Forward and Back in browsers, which is really convenient, as well as multiple speed settings and weights that can be added or removed. If anyone has any suggestions for a replacement mouse, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I use a simple two button and scroll wheel mouse from Steel Series. I don't like a lot of buttons on my mouse. I do have a gaming keyboard with extra buttons for macros and customization.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I think I'm going to bite the bullet soon, and get myself a new mouse for my pc. My current one is a Tt eSports Black Element mouse, which has done really well, but is starting to give me issues. I have noticed with both the left and right mouse buttons that I am starting to get a severe case of multi-click. I sometimes click on New Tab in my browser, and get 5 or 6 new tabs from one click. Right clicks don't seem to do as badly, but they don't work perfectly either. The mouse also has a couple buttons on the side that can go Forward and Back in browsers, which is really convenient, as well as multiple speed settings and weights that can be added or removed. If anyone has any suggestions for a replacement mouse, it would be greatly appreciated.

@id0ntknow

I would get the mouse that makes more sense to you. Some people like a lot of buttons on there mice, and they are more comfortable with ergonomic mouse so that it fits their hand like a glove. What I had to do, was I had to replace a couple to $300 worth of equipment for my aging iMac, because all of the materials that my mom gave me, keyboard, mouse, trackpad, We’re all battery operated and when I ended up running out of power, I would have to charge approximately 18 rechargeable batteries, it cost me about $75 to get enough batteries to be able to deal with this eventuality. In 2021, I went to the church and asked them to see if they would be willing to finance a brand new keyboard for my use. The older one is a smaller version of the one that I have now, except that it does not have a numeric keypad, which was necessary and needed. I can’t tell you how many times I tried to pay bills with this new computer to me, and all the sudden I keep forgetting that I don’t have a keyboard that has the keypad. Cost me about $250 to replace the entire shebang. I was lucky however that I did not have to worry about the mouse, because the mouse was free, because there was some sort of mixup with the keyboard when I ordered it. Apparently this thing was at least two weeks later than it was supposed to be being delivered, and the reason is is because something happened to the keyboard, so the shipper had to open it to make sure that it was not broken. Once they figured out that it was not broken, and I talk to Apple support, I told them that I ordered this keyboard two weeks ago, and I still didn’t get it on time, so they said “OK pick any accessory in our inventory that is no more than $200, and we will send it to you as compensation for your inconvenience waiting for your new keyboard. So I chose the second generation of the mouse,  Called the magic mouse 2, and a new keyboard and mouse had one advantage: I had to use no more batteries to be able to use my keyboard mouse and trackpad. If I could afford it right now I would probably also get the trackpad so that it would be rechargeable, but I don’t see a reason to use the trackpad as much because I can use my mouse to do the same thing. My main complaint was that I had to spend so much time charging batteries every two or three weeks, so I wasn’t getting any work done, and I’ve already spent $70 on batteries which I did not wish to spend. I ended up getting the brand new keyboard so that I had all of this connected on the lightning cables, So I don’t have to mess with any of this nonsense.

my new Magic Keyboard and magic mouse two are working well, and they last a hell of a lot longer than the older keyboard mouse and trackpad. The best thing for you to do is to get the piece of equipment that you think would work best for you. I would also caution you that the best thing to do is to find the best quality thing that you can get from a supplier, because you do not want to get a really cheap mouse because if you do, you may regret it, and it may not work to your satisfaction. I have several of these wireless mics that I use on my wireless devices, and my computers, and they all. Have the Forwardand back buttons and other Buttons on the mouse itself. Once you get used to a certain mouse, you will probably wonder where the heck are the buttons are. This is the same thing that happened to me when I got a magic mouse. It took me a year to realize that I could slide my hand across the front of the mouse and I would be able to switch screens. Now I can have several screens open and if someone walks in and I’m watching something that I don’t want them to know that I’m watching, I can slide it over and get rid of that particular problem.

So in short I would get the mouse that makes the best sense for you, and works the best for you. If you want the best mouse, spend the money and not worry about it. Sometimes getting the cheapest stuff is not the best answer. I had one time when I went to Amazon, ordered a mouse, thought it was really cool looking, and it came from China and was a piece of junk. I had to send it back – so I don’t go for the cheap stuff if I can help it I always try to get the stuff that I think would be higher quality, that would last.

Good luck!

Brian

I have a Corsair M65 elite, It started developing the phantom click thingy where it would double click or more on a single click, I went and ordered a new one, but before I tossed the old one out, I tried spraying some electric contact cleaner into the switch on the inside of the mouse and that saved it, I dont expect this to work for the rest of all time but Im still using it and will try it again if the same thing starts happening, But if it doesnt work again, I got the brand new unused one waiting to go.

• Like 1
On 12/11/2021 at 6:28 AM, id0ntknow said:

Thanks for the replies Mikey and Brian. I will do a little bit of looking before making any changes yet, but the multi-click is really getting on my nerves.

Do like I do, buy the same exact mouse if you like the feel/function of it.

• Like 1