LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wintertime fun.

I can't think of a more perfect time to have and to conceal your diaper then when you're having fun with winter sports. I mean who wouldn't like to be extra cozy in their snow pants?

I've never done it myself but I do associate snow pants with being like poofy waterproof leg diapers.

• Like 1
On 12/9/2021 at 5:15 PM, Huggybutt said:

I can't think of a more perfect time to have and to conceal your diaper then when you're having fun with winter sports. I mean who wouldn't like to be extra cozy in their snow pants?

I've never done it myself but I do associate snow pants with being like poofy waterproof leg diapers.

I've gone out hunting many times and it is amazing.   A thick MegaMax diaper,  couple layers of thermals,  pants and insulated bib overalls.   Occasionally,  I'll even put a booster in the MegaMax. 

It's an amazing feeling walking through the woods like that. Especially after sitting in the woods all day and walking out to my truck with the MegaMax pretty swollen,  I definitely have a waddle.

Went duck hunting in an Attends diaper many years ago with my friend and his 8 year old son.  We had to leave early because he had to go in to work, so I had a diaper on.  He and the boy drove in their car with the boat and I followed in mine.  NO WAY do I want anyone I know to ever find out I wear diapers but over the diaper I had my jeans, then camo pants, then thick insulated camo pants and neoprene chest waders.  With all that there was no way anyone could tell I had a diaper on.

• Like 1

Being bundled up in a nice thick diaper and winter gear is one of my favorite things about winter. I enjoy sledding with a diaper on too as it adds additional padding to my tush so if I bounce or hit a jump it will absorb some of the landing shock.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Went duck hunting in an Attends diaper many years ago with my friend and his 8 year old son.  We had to leave early because he had to go in to work, so I had a diaper on.  He and the boy drove in their car with the boat and I followed in mine.  NO WAY do I want anyone I know to ever find out I wear diapers but over the diaper I had my jeans, then camo pants, then thick insulated camo pants and neoprene chest waders.  With all that there was no way anyone could tell I had a diaper on.

?? ??

4 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

He meant hide and seek @square_duck

He said he wented 'duck hunting'..... No fair...ducks back t.hen were unarmed, and unable to defend themselves. Today is totally different due to the "duck defence fund" ducks are well armed and armored with the latest, most accurate weapons and tech..... So hunter beware!!!! You might end up with a musket ball between your eyes....or between the eyes of the guy next to you......or the tree you are sitting in...??