LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Took the plunge and picked up some pads

zbrannigan

I've been wearing diapers for year but never got around to trying pads, and I'm so sad I waited this long! I picked up the size 5 overnights and boy are they wonderfully large, surprisingly comfy, and fun to wear! Applying the pads to my panties like real girls do, seeing them when I sit down to the toilet, and the imprint on the outside of my panties makes me feel so incredibly feminine. You have to concentrate to feel them when walking and sitting so they don't preoccupy the mind, but the little cushioning feels sublime rubbing against my parts and thighs. Plus, the smaller form factor means I can still wear some form of padding throughout the day discretely, with practically no worry of having my padded bum discovered. Although I'm not blessed with having a time of the month, they did come in handy on a long road trip and let me slowly dribble in order to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I imagine they'd never be able to take a flood, but for those who still have bladder control they can be quite useful.

So if you've been on the fence about trying them out, I can't recommend them highly enough!

• Like 1

I wear pads from time to time. Generally it's been if I had an abrasion "down there" or if I know it'll get swampy due to high heat or activity. I've found they're a poor substitute for urine collection though compared to even a cheap pull up so I usually just go that route.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, diaprbayb said:

I too have been wearing pads. I have getting Maxis over night with extra wide ends. it fans out across my butt.  so much so they have sticky side like wings to hold it in place.

I love love love the overnight large Maxis, since pads already feel quite discreet and small. I wish the sticky side stuck to my satin panties better though, as those are the only kind I have. I've been looking forever for cute cotton ones with colorful or cartoony prints like MLP, but they're only in girls sizes and never in a regular women's Medium or Large.

Sooo if anyone has come across some really cute prints (esp MLP or Sailor Moon, etc!), hit a sissy up!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 11:37 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Daddy commissions a seamstress to make me cute Care Bear, MLP and other panties. Best recommendation I can make.

Oooh I'm definitely jeally of you ?! Does your seamstress have a storefront, or product pics?

I've found a few stores on etsy like AniasPoison and SciFeyeCandy that have really cute panties. Sadly they're a bit out of my price range. I wish the big name undie companies like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom recognized there'd totally be a market for cute and juvenile women's sized panties!!

We just found an open minded local seamstress, explained what we were looking for and went from there. We prefer local to Etsy so they can take proper measurements for each item we commission.

We don't generally share pictures as it's between Daddy and I and as the pieces are custom work they aren't posted on our seamstresses business site and are kept private for us as the clients.

ok, i am still doing the pad thing, but I had to get more. so this time I thought to get a little more braver.

first here is a shot of the maxis

20220108_005347.thumb.jpg.2d155f03b73569cfb1b92e35297e5a77.jpg

this time i am using POISE maximum long 6. these make me feel a little more nervous

which is a good thing 

20220112_003531.thumb.jpg.c15f23d1c7f62d45a26f04652f0da7a4.jpg

• Like 2
On 1/8/2022 at 5:44 PM, zbrannigan said:

Oooh I'm definitely jeally of you ?! Does your seamstress have a storefront, or product pics?

I've found a few stores on etsy like AniasPoison and SciFeyeCandy that have really cute panties. Sadly they're a bit out of my price range. I wish the big name undie companies like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom recognized there'd totally be a market for cute and juvenile women's sized panties!!

https://www.amazon.com/Andyshi-Underwear-Superman-Cartoon-Underwears/dp/B07K6F5JML/ref=sr_1_4?gclid=Cj0KCQiAuP-OBhDqARIsAD4XHpf2JPZre-HijGZUODqXPz8cshFqybIIwl94liOH2LnoPqiUr48b6fwaAhg5EALw_wcB&hvadid=556447336311&hvdev=t&hvlocphy=9022229&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=2440824115608075769&hvtargid=kwd-2836143381&hydadcr=13627_13360517&keywords=adult+underoos&qid=1642134089&sr=8-4

Superhero panties.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been using pads for several years now, on a daily basis.  My wife told me to try these after I started using briefs, and I am happy to say that they work great for a fraction of the cost if you buy them in bulk when they are on sale especially.  I use the certainty brand from Walgreens, and get the long high absorbency style which I order in multiple packs for free store delivery on regular basis.

In my case, this resolves my post void dribbling very well, and has served to mostly manage an accident or two as well.  I wear mine mostly in the front as opposed to thru the legs as the pics above indicate, because they are not as large as those indicated in pics above and they work better that way as I pull up my panties after doing my bathroom thing to catch all those extra drips I suffer with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 6:17 AM, deewet said:

I have been using pads for several years now, on a daily basis.  My wife told me to try these after I started using briefs, and I am happy to say that they work great for a fraction of the cost if you buy them in bulk when they are on sale especially.  I use the certainty brand from Walgreens, and get the long high absorbency style which I order in multiple packs for free store delivery on regular basis.

In my case, this resolves my post void dribbling very well, and has served to mostly manage an accident or two as well.  I wear mine mostly in the front as opposed to thru the legs as the pics above indicate, because they are not as large as those indicated in pics above and they work better that way as I pull up my panties after doing my bathroom thing to catch all those extra drips I suffer with.

Nothing worse than the post void dribble that just never seems to stop... But it's cool you have an accepting wife!

• 1 year later...

this my 5 time of changing between girls and men underwear but my last time. 
every time I wear girls underwear I always wear a pad and carry some with me. 
Now I officially only wearing girls underwear I have to take some pads to work. 

• Like 1