LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First furry con.

waynecook52

They are so much fun, have a great time ? I actually just signed on to staff at my local furry con.

They have such a special place in my heart as my first furry conference is where I met my Boyfriend/Daddy four years ago ?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well I did it.Just made the reservashions to stay at the hotel for the furry con in Boston.This is the first time in my life I have EVER done  anything like this.I CANT WAIT.Would be so neet if someone from here where going there.

By the way I was reading the schedule of events and saw they have a photo room.So looks like I will be able to take photo's.

After looking at some of the outher fox fursuites  even if it costs a lot of money im going to buy a better suite.I should not have a problum wearing my cloths and diapers under this suite as it is lose.Just not going to wear it as thick as I normaly do.just going to wear just my cloth and Little For Big nurery print one.

4 Days and ill be there WOW WOW

This is going to sound like a stupid question but here goes: how does one go about deciding what type of furry they may be if they are a furry, because there are so many different animals out there and creatures that they could be?

I have seen stories of people that were Furrys on unsolved mysteries and I believe somebody got hurt, and someone saved the rest of the people that were involved in one of them was a furry, and that is how I was able to see that. I think it is kind of cool that you can be an animal persona, or what they call a “fursona”. Because I am curious, I’m asking the question as to how someone decides what animal they may be, and then I wonder how they decide to make their costume.

cause I used to run fast when I was a kid, one of the places that I would do that would be in school. If I was a furry, you probably would see me as a fast version of the Road Runner, or maybe sonic the hedgehog. I’m not sure if When you make the decision if it is something that you just decide one day, or if you think about it and decide the way you feel as a creature or animal? Forgive my ignorance, but I am just curious, because I want to learn about how someone makes that type of decision. I would assume that they make a decision because of the feelings I have or because it makes them feel comfortable, just like wearing diapers and using them makes people feel comfortable in their own skin. 

Brian

The easiest but most unhelpful answer is, "It depends". The more useful  it complicated answer comes because it is very different for different people.

Starting at the beginning, not all furries have a fursuit, it is generally discouraged to use the term costume as a fursona and fursuit may or may not be connected to identity so the term costume can really minimize the personal meaning.

For fursonas, some people collect them as characters to use in art, stories and at conferences, much like characters. For others a fursonas is emotionally linked to their identity and the fursona is a very personal part of who they are as a being.

When it comes to deciding the species of your fursona those factors will play into the choice. For some it's a life long liking of a species, for some it's the character traits associated with an animal, for others it's a trial and error thing and for others it can often be connected to identity. 

For myself my fursona was part of a dream that helped me come to terms with being genderfluid.

All this is to say there isn't any one right or wrong way for a person to find their fursona. For some it will stay static, for others it may change in terms if markings and colour and for others it may change completely over time.

Hope this helps 

On 2/13/2022 at 10:52 AM, ~Brian~ said:

This is going to sound like a stupid question but here goes: how does one go about deciding what type of furry they may be if they are a furry, because there are so many different animals out there and creatures that they could be?

I have seen stories of people that were Furrys on unsolved mysteries and I believe somebody got hurt, and someone saved the rest of the people that were involved in one of them was a furry, and that is how I was able to see that. I think it is kind of cool that you can be an animal persona, or what they call a “fursona”. Because I am curious, I’m asking the question as to how someone decides what animal they may be, and then I wonder how they decide to make their costume.

cause I used to run fast when I was a kid, one of the places that I would do that would be in school. If I was a furry, you probably would see me as a fast version of the Road Runner, or maybe sonic the hedgehog. I’m not sure if When you make the decision if it is something that you just decide one day, or if you think about it and decide the way you feel as a creature or animal? Forgive my ignorance, but I am just curious, because I want to learn about how someone makes that type of decision. I would assume that they make a decision because of the feelings I have or because it makes them feel comfortable, just like wearing diapers and using them makes people feel comfortable in their own skin. 

Brian

I simply just went with was would best match who I was.

Since I like charizards so much and the fact that I act like one henceforth I founded a fursona based on that. I still use the Charr fursona to this very day but for abdls to id me more the furries would since my experience with them has been up and down. I don't partake in the furry fandom anymore after 9 years. Almost made it to "grey muzzle' status.

Some just go with their favorite animal or some make up a animal as what the "dutch angel dragon" and "protogen" are.

A fursona is just a humanized animal persona in the simple terms if that helps. There are different types of furries like for example I was a "Diaperfur" who has a fursona that wears diapers but nothing else. Usually has a turn on of diapers.

Its up to you if you want to move in that direction but I would subjest not right now because the fandom is having a culture war of its own right now. Don't want you to found out the ugly side of it like i did.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I did it.It was the funest thing i have ever done in my life.Iam going to put ALL tHE PICTURES I HAVE FROM BOTH CAMRAS.sO BEAR WITH ME AS IT WIL TAKE ME A FEW DAYS

Well I have 26 so far