LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hunters, Non Hunters, New Diaper Colors

Spanky

Hunters, Non Hunters, New Diaper Colors  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What additional diaper choices would you like? Please check all that apply.

• Yes, I hunt and would love a camo diaper
    • Yes, I hunt and would love a blaze orange diaper
    • No, I don't hunt, but would love to have a camo diaper
    • No, I don't hunt, but think an orange diaper would be great for Halloween
    • I wouldn't be interested in a camo diaper
    • I wouldn't be interested in an orange diaper
    • I'd prefer a traditional camo design over a digital camo design
    • I'd prefer a digital camo design over a traditional design.
    • I'd rather see a bright red diaper instead of an orange diaper
    • I'd really like to see another color diaper offered. Tell us in the comments

I was out deer hunting today,  in a Tye Dye MegaMax diaper and started thinking about how great it would be to have a camouflaged and a blaze orange version of the diaper. I do know that Tykables offers a camo diaper. I  know that it's really hard for manufacturers to simply make another color offering as it becomes another product that needs to be stocked.  I also know that others have already requested more colors from Northshore.   And, I'd like to thank them for what they already offer us.  I'm just curious about what others think.   Please check all that apply.  Maybe if @NorthShoreAdam sees enough interest,  they'll add another color or pattern diaper for us.

I don't think the deer care about what your diaper looks like or what pattern it has, ?? I am sure they could smell it though ??, ....and more than likely they wont be impressed.??

Just have to dodge that 30.06 round though..

I see you are in Pennsylvania.  I am in Michigan and the weather is about the same.  When hunting starts, squirrel around mid September the weather is still rather warm.  Once October and bow season starts, it gets cool and progressively colder from then on.  I used to hunt years ago, mostly squirrel, rabbits and waterfowl and it was often cold and with duck hunting, often rainy.

Point I am making is the few times I was out hunting by myself with diapers on, I had many layers of clothing over my diaper.  I couldn't see wearing a camo diaper or blaze orange diaper and a shirt, no pants while walking the fields.  My legs would get all scratched up and I'd be freezing.  Therefore my opinion is, unless you live down south where it's 70+ degrees during hunting season and you intend to hunt wearing just a shirt and diaper only, the color of the diaper you wear under your hunting clothes doesn't matter much.  I would love to see the reaction of the local game warden when he sees a guy with his shotgun in a blaze orange diaper walking the fields!  At least he couldn't fine you for not wearing blaze orange!

2 hours ago, square_duck said:

I don't think the deer care about what your diaper looks like or what pattern it has, ?? I am sure they could smell it though ??, ....and more than likely they wont be impressed.??

Just have to dodge that 30.06 round though..

I've actually harvested a few deer while in a wet diaper in archery season.   Deer can smell urine but can't tell that it was from a human.   I  haven't pooped my diaper while out deer hunting. 

Yea

Yeah, @rusty pins, it was cold out today with a little bit of snow on the ground. No way I'd be out in just a diaper.   The Under Armor thermals that I had on over my Tye Dye MegaMax were camo, even though those get covered up by other clothing. 

I  like colored and printed diapers,  even though I usually have jeans on over them.   Occasionally,  I'll go around the house in just a diaper,  but very rarely.  I  never go outside in just a diaper, though I'd love to go to one of those camps for AB/DL and roam around outside in just a diaper. 

Yes I hunt, I was out today in fact. I do hunt in diapers because I can't hunt without diapers but I wouldn't want blaze orange or camo diapers. Nobody but my partner is going to see them anyway so those colors don't make sense to me.

Hugs,

Freta