LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it possible,

We all know it is possible to train yourself to become a bedwetter, but what about a bed(messer)? I have no problem with with the notion of messing in my sleep, in fact I am quite fascinated by in. I usually enjoy messing a little when I wake up during the night, usually I would wet myself and if need be mess a bit and fall straight back to sleep. It used to gross me out years back but not anymore. So I am curious, could you train yourself to become a bedwetter & bed(messer)?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

We all know it is possible to train yourself to become a bedwetter, but what about a bed(messer)? I have no problem with with the notion of messing in my sleep, in fact I am quite fascinated by in. I usually enjoy messing a little when I wake up during the night, usually I would wet myself and if need be mess a bit and fall straight back to sleep. It used to gross me out years back but not anymore. So I am curious, could you train yourself to become a bedwetter & bed(messer)?

@DiaperDean

Like all things:  Just as you can train yourself to be a bedwetter, you can train yourself to mess your self for the bed. What it entails will be that you have to be willing to train your body and your brain, as if you were going in reverse. When you were a kid, you were wearing diapers because you couldn’t hold it, because you were too young, and you could not tell your caregiver that you had to “use the bathroom“. That is why you were wearing a diaper, that is why they were changing you when they noticed that you were wet or dirty. Well it became time for you to potty train, you were taught that you did not want to mess your pants, or it was “bad“ or “naughty“ to do so. Potty training is the time that you learn that you do not want to mess your pants or make a mess on the floor, and you want to use the toilet, instead of your diapers.

Just as you went through “potty training” you can go through “un potty training. “. What do you have to do is to train your body and your brain to “unlearn“ what you learned when you were 23 or four years old, in potty training mode. You tell your body, and you learn how to deal with whatever it is you want to do. You begin by saying “it’s OK to use a diaper“, it’s OK.  Once you have your brain trained to allow for that to happen, because your brain has to except it in order for you to be able to complete the transaction, then you work on physically on training your body, so that it will use a diaper when you have it on, and you use it whenever you feel the need to release either number one number two and occasionally, may be a number three.

let me be clear: if you are trying to undo what you learned when you were a kid: you have to understand that you cannot expect the moment you throw a diaper on that your body is going to allow you to use it. Just because you have a diaper on does not mean that your body will say “OK ready aim use“. When you train your body, and you allow your body to understand that you have a diaper on for a reason, and you want to use it, you just have your diaper on, and when you feel the need you do not get up, do not go into the bathroom, and  You do not use the toilet. That’s basically what it amounts to: you have to train your brain and then re-train your body to respond to what you do when it feels like it has to “release”. In order for this to happen appropriately, the best thing to do is to wear diapers as much as you can, and every time you feel it, you may have to go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet with a diaper on, but once your body learns that you have a full bladder or a full bowl, eventually you will release the contents.

Because I am incontinent, I can tell you that the most important thing that you need to do is to be able to protect whatever it is that you’re sitting on or in. So if you are somewhere where you think you have to release, and you were sitting on A chair, a couch, or somewhere else, you may want to put some sort of absorbent pad under you, because you do not want to ruin furniture or chairs or couches or whatever you are sitting on our end. When I am in my wheelchair, and I am at work, 95% of the time I will put a pad underneath me: my plastic pants will not protect everything all the time, but if I have to release and use the diaper to its fullest extent, having the right protection on will help you.

Missing in bed has the same course that you follow as learning how to what yourself while you sleep. If you feel the need, or you feel a pain in your stomach, you simply let it happen. It may wake you up, it may hurt, but the ultimate idea is that when you release it ends up in your diaper, which you have to change whenever you get up. Because of my disability, I don’t get up every single time I have to use the bathroom, but if I can get up and get to the bathroom safely, then I will do it. If you want to learn how to mess yourself in bed, then all you need to do is to remember what it was like when you untrained yourself to pee in a diaper. The process is similar, you just have to learn it, and tell your brain that regardless of what it releases it goes into a diaper. As I say again, the easy way to do this is to wear diapers as much as you can, in my case 24 hours a day, and eventually you will release. After a while it might take a while, but you will release when you feel it, because you will let your body release it.

I wish you luck: and I hope that you were able to get where you want to go, and you’re able to enjoy what you want to happen. There are many of us who enjoy using diapers, some of us pee In our diapers, some of us mess in our diapers as well, And some just where are the diapers and do not use them. It all depends on what you want to have happen. But the way you do it is similar: the idea here is you want to be able to use your diapers for everything: in order to do that, the best way is to wear diapers all the time. Eventually, your body will know that you have to go to the bathroom, and it will release whether or not you have a diaper on or off.

cheers, and happy holidays: I hope you have a good day!

Brian

• Like 1

Not to mention that when you pee, you have that urge and it comes rushing out (unless you have a prostate problem)  With pooping, you never know what you will get.  We've all had those situations where your stomach starts rumpling and if you don't rush to a bathroom you will have a gush of very loose poo come rushing out into your pants.  In a situation like that I could see you messing in your sleep.  Likewise we have all had constipation and situations where you really have to push hard to even get it started.  With those hard "shitting bricks" situations I can't see messing in your sleep.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, DiaperDean said:

I am curious, could you train yourself to become a bedwetter & bed(messer)?

Messing in my sleep started happening to me after a couple of years without my consciously pursuing it. I see my sleep messing as an outcome of my prior bedwetting and lack of messing control, so I imagine it would happen to at least some subset of people who completely untrain, given enough time.

• Like 1