LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil lives in a pineapple

DailyDi

By the way it reads, and the...... "logic" and rational..... I'd say this "letter" was written by someone in grade school, possibly 5th grade, but that might be a stretch. Just "discovering" Spongebob,..... ???

it has been on the air since May 1, 1999..... Thats over 22 YEARS!!! 

They definitely need better teachers in schools..... Sheesh!??

38 minutes ago, square_duck said:

By the way it reads, and the...... "logic" and rational..... I'd say this "letter" was written by someone in grade school, possibly 5th grade, but that might be a stretch. Just "discovering" Spongebob,..... ???

it has been on the air since May 1, 1999..... Thats over 22 YEARS!!! 

They definitely need better teachers in schools..... Sheesh!??

And that letter goes back to at least 2006.

https://feed-bears.livejournal.com/24661.html

I'm not sure if that person has dived head first into the rabbit hole or if it's a mediocre attempt at satire.

That being said, Spongebob is awesome. The writers really know how to mix in adult humor in a way that children won't understand. One of my favorite scenes is when Sandy lifts a house and inside is a fish on a tricycle, obviously engaged in ageplay, and he said "I can explain". lol

wtf?!? Having "Once" been a devout Christian I find that extremely amusing as I know that even my pastors kids watched cartoons like that. Now I know its been stated that that is a little old and has been circulating for awhile, but what's sad is that even now there are still people like that. People will come up with nonsense like that regularly, like the....

Bugs Bunny made me do it! (For killing someone in a odd manner, Hammers or whatever came to their twisted minds)

Shooting games make kids go out and shoot people!

Dungeons and Dragons players are all devil worshipers!

I've heard these pop up the most often, and yet, I have watched those cartoons as a kid.. I never hit anyone with a mallet, blown them up with dynamite or anything else I've seen a fictional character do, why.. Because "IT'S NOT REAL!" Same goes for Shooting Games, I play plenty, and I have never shot anyone in real RL, And I most certainly do not worship the devil!!! ...  He worships me.. get it right!   jk