LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL?

waynecook52

Well I was coming home from the V.A.on the bus and these two girls asked ;; are you an ab or a dl.I won't say how old they were but it shocked the HELL out of me.The pants I wear leaves no dought I wear diapers.I asked how do you know about ab/d/s?They said;;what you can't guess?I am 69 years old and this is the first time I have ever met youngsters who were into it.They mouthed tb.thought to my self LORD I wish I was their age.Ecept the time I went to frisko for DPF'S second baby week I have NEVER met another ab/dl.

• Like 2

I would have thought that Occam's razor would have said that a late middle-aged male that was diapered most likely had a continence issue since they are of an age and gender when these might commonly appear.  I guess some context around how you were dressed might give us a clue on how courageous a question that was to pose.

1 hour ago, oznl said:

I would have thought that Occam's razor would have said that a late middle-aged male that was diapered most likely had a continence issue since they are of an age and gender when these might commonly appear.  I guess some context around how you were dressed might give us a clue on how courageous a question that was to pose.

There is a lot of missing information.   I'm a bit incredulous that two girls (which implies somebody in the 20's) would engage with a random man of 70 years old in that way.  It could happen in certain context, like a party that had some fetish aspects, but not on a public bus.  

Mostly staying away from the topic because we don't know the age of these girls, but there are younger and younger people joining sites like this all the time once they reach the legal age of 18 (you know they browse these sites as teens), and with the internet, TV commercials for incontinence and things like that, it wouldn't surprise me that young people know about AB/DL just from social media and the internet.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Mostly staying away from the topic because we don't know the age of these girls, but there are younger and younger people joining sites like this all the time once they reach the legal age of 18 (you know they browse these sites as teens), and with the internet, TV commercials for incontinence and things like that, it wouldn't surprise me that young people know about AB/DL just from social media and the internet.

The AB/DL subject has been brought up in several TV shows as well.  Dr. Phil,  CSI, several others.   

What I can't get over is how bold they were.  There have been several times when I was sure someone was in a diaper,  but I never confronted them about it. 

10 hours ago, oznl said:

If you had read the post right you would have seen that the pants I wear shows I wear diapers.And befor anyone jumps all over this I do NOT do this to get my jollies off as a lot of people say.I am 69 years old and i am going to wear the cloths i want/

All right they where in thier  late teens. Old enough to be here.The bus was not crowed at all.The  way the talk started is they asked me and then mouthed we are tb's.They said they had never seen anyone that was wearing diapers befor.They said they liked wearing diapers cince they where 7.They started to talk somemore but but then had to get off the bus.

21 hours ago, spark said:

There is a lot of missing information.   I'm a bit incredulous that two girls (which implies somebody in the 20's) would engage with a random man of 70 years old in that way.  It could happen in certain context, like a party that had some fetish aspects, but not on a public bus.  

Whe is it incredulous that two girls would talk to someone my age about this.Then you dont ride the bus and lisen to these kids talk to people.MANY time I have heard young people ask us older folks many things.Not this

• 2 weeks later...