LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Historical Inaccuracies (Completed)

Well you've gone done and done it again... can't say that I was anticipating the outcome of this chapter any more than any of the previous. I'm starting to feel like I need a road map to help me keep track of all the twists in this one, I love it!

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

that's quite a turn

Thanks, I liked it! :)

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I like how you've explained the hallucinations happening here with the tumor. For Tim's sake I hope they successfully remove it, it would suck for him to lose a second love here.

Thank you, I agree, that would be absolutely awful, but only a monster would do something like that...right?

7 hours ago, thedman said:

Well you've gone done and done it again... can't say that I was anticipating the outcome of this chapter any more than any of the previous. I'm starting to feel like I need a road map to help me keep track of all the twists in this one, I love it!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I've been pretty intimidated by this story since I started it because of how twisty and bonkers it was going to be, and that having Katie be a character in the story beyond hallucination and time in the machine would be a bridge too far for some reason. More than a few times I was worried no one would read it because of those things, but I'm extremely happy to see people still hanging with it and enjoying it.

I don't know why the science fiction aspect worried me less than the spiritual aspect, like people would be fine with this machine that allows you to manipulate memory and turn it into crazy sex fantasy or whatever, but the second we start having Katie be a ghost that lives in folks brains I assumed there'd be blowback. There may be, people just may not want to say they hate it, but it is what it is. :)

XV

Triangle”

Am I dead?” I asked as I looked around the playground I was standing beside Katie in.

She smiled and shook her head. “No, honey, you’re in surgery, the anesthesia put you to sleep and I decided to take the time to share a little bit of myself with you.” she explained. “It hardly seems fair that I know everything about you and you know so little about me.” she added.

She took my hand and led me to the swings, taking a seat on one after I sat in another. “What is this place?” I asked.

This is the park that my mom took me to every weekend when my dad was at work.” she said as she began to slowly swing. “That’s her over there.” she said, pointing at a young looking woman on a distant bench reading a book.

She’s very pretty.” I said.

Katie was silent for a moment. “We came here every weekend until she had another baby.” she said, ignoring my comment.

The woman on the bench aged up, her clothes becoming more frumpy as a stroller appeared beside her and a little bundle in a blanket replaced the book she’d been holding a moment before.

I thought I was the sister you never had.” I said, not meaning to sound accusatory, but still sounding like I’d caught her in a lie.

Katie nodded. “You are.” she said, pointing at the woman. “See that guy?” she asked.

I looked and saw a man sitting on the bench with the woman, the baby in his arms as they talked.

Not my dad.” Katie said.

I felt uncomfortable and unsure what to say.

She came to this park every weekend to meet with him and continued to do so to show him his daughter until she left a few years later.” she explained.

I’m sorry.” I said, reaching out my hand to place on her shoulder.

She shrugged. “She wasn’t a good mom.” she said. “It happens, I’m not special.” she added.

You are to Tim.” I said, “And me.” I added after fretting about saying it out loud.

She scoffed. “I told Tim about the family trip where she and my dad made me wear a diaper like the baby and how she insisted I was being a brat when I, justifiably so, didn’t want to wear a diaper and treated me like I was a baby for the whole trip.” she explained. “It was the most degrading and humiliating experience of my life and I told him about it because of how disgusting and guilty I was feeling for wanting to be his baby.” she continued.

I nodded softly. “I’ve been a bedwetter my whole life.” I said. “I know a thing or two about degradation and humiliation.” I added.

What’s it like to play baby for Tim?” she asked.

I felt my heart flutter. “Perfect.” I said. “He’s so loving and calming, it doesn’t feel weird to be doing things like crawling around or drinking from a bottle.” I told her. “He makes me feel safe and,” I searched for the word I wanted.

Right?” she offered.

I smiled and nodded. “It feels right to be a baby when he’s with me.” I told her.

She smiled but looked down at the sand beneath us. “I miss him.” she said sadly.

He misses you.” I told her. “You’re his one that got away.” I said.

She sniffled. “Can I ask you something?” she asked.

Of course.” I said.

She sighed heavily. “Am I a horrible person for not letting him go?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I don’t know what’s after life, but I can imagine how scary it is to be faced with the idea of never seeing the people you love again.” I told her. “I can’t say I wouldn’t do exactly the same thing as you if I was in your position.” I said.

I really made a mess of things, didn’t I?” she asked.

I sighed. “You messed me up pretty good.” I admitted. “But talking with you like this and like last night makes me sad that I never got to meet you more than anything else.” I said. “I do wonder why you killed Tim in that one scenario though.” I confessed.

She went pale and looked at me with watery eyes. “That was an accident.” she said, her voice trembling. “You were sleeping and I was trying to untangle a bunch of my own thoughts and understand what was happening to me and I gave you a really fucked up nightmare.” she said.

It seemed like a lot more than a nightmare.” I said, my own eyes watering as I recalled bits and pieces of the dream.

She nodded and sighed softly. “Dreams aren’t the same for dead people, Lina.” she said. “I don’t have dreams because I don’t sleep in the strictest sense, but sometimes I go away because my energy is all used up, when that happens I become this,” she paused to find the word, “stream of consciousness?” she finally said, making it sound like a question rather than a statement. “I’m raw emotion and thought without a filter and normally that’d be fine because I’m just around, but I’m in your head and that’s not alright for you.” she explained.

I sniffled and wiped tears from my eyes.

She got up from her swing and came over to kneel in front of me, placing her hands on my knees. “Remember when you had a memory of being at my accident, and I was your big sister and fought with our mom about you?” she asked.

I nodded softly.

That was the same kind of thing, I was seeing you as the little sister I’d always wanted and feeling sorry for myself because I was alone when I died, and voila, you remember being my baby sister that was with me on the night of the accident.” she said, sighing softly after a long pause where she softly stroked my knees with her thumbs, “I love Tim and would never hurt him, nor do I think he would ever do anything to hurt you, but when I get confused and scared I can’t control what I make you see.” she explained.

I nodded again. “Like how when I’m confused and scared I regress a lot more?” I asked.

She smiled up at me. “Kinda, yeah.” she said. “Some of that is me and some is because you messed with the settings on your machine, but that response to strong emotion is the same concept.” she told me.

I sniffled and sighed, “If I make it out of this surgery and don’t die because of this tumor, I have got to fix what I did to the machine to sort us both out.” I said.

Katie smiled up at me and rose to her feet. “If anyone can do it, it’s you, Lina.” she encouraged, leaning in to kiss my forehead. “Until then though, I was thinking you and I could try something fun together,” she said softly, “while I have you here, anyway.” she added.

I nodded. “I’d like that.” I said.

Her smile broadened, her braces glinting softly in the sunlight. “Close your eyes and count to ten for me.” she said.

I closed my eyes and began counting, the sounds of birds chirping and kids playing elsewhere on the playground making me feel at ease. When I hit the last number I opened my eyes and felt a smile creep across my face as I saw Katie.

She’d been dressed in the same outfit she’d been wearing the night of the accident that took her life, a blue and green striped sweater with slightly too long sleeves and some dark jeans that were just tight enough to make her look incredibly hot without going so far as to make it look like she was trying to look hot. Now she was wearing a lavender shirt with a cartoon penguin riding a cloud emblazoned on the chest, her pale, toned stomach showing in the window of space between the bottom of the short shirt and the top of her thick pink princess patterned diaper. Her bare legs shifted slightly as she shuffled her bare feet in the sand surrounding the swings, her toes wiggling as an adorable giggle emanated from her.

My eyes are up here, Lina.” she playfully chided.

My eyes shot up to her face, her auburn hair was done up into pigtails, the fuzzy purple bands securing them adorned with little plastic penguin heads to match the cartoon cutie on her shirt. She had a pacifier clipped to her shirt but allowed it to dangle freely as she opted to coyly suck her thumb as she looked at me with the most innocent but somehow maddeningly erotic gaze coming from her green eyes.

Am I gay for you?” I asked, not realizing I’d said the words rather than think them.

She giggled again, the sound like sweet music in my ears. “A little, but that’s alright, the feeling is more than mutual.” she said with a little wink as she held out her hand for me to take.

I reached out and placed my hand in hers, rising from the swing with a soft rustling sound accompanying the movement, the warm breeze on my bare legs and midriff making me look down to discover I was dressed identically to her.

I figured we could be twins while we played.” she explained.

I felt my cheeks warm. “I’ve never played with another baby.” I confessed.

She shrugged. “I’ve never actually played baby.” she confessed in a low whisper as if the Adult Baby Police were listening to our conversation and might spring out and arrest her for her crimes.

Never?” I asked in surprise.

She shook her head. “The day at the store was the closest thing to playing baby Tim and I did, and all that happened was I sucked my thumb a little and he bought me a coloring book and baby cookies and took me back to his house and gave me a bath,” she blushed and smiled at the memory, “and we cuddled and I colored and ate the cookies.” she explained. “It was the most loved and safe I’d ever felt in my life from someone that wasn’t my dad, and it was the best day of my life.” she added, her eyes beginning to well up with tears.

I hugged her tight, feeling her breathing come out in shudders as she tried to keep from breaking down completely. “Well, I don’t think I can be anywhere near as good as Tim, but I’ll bet we can make a close second best day together.” I told her.

She nodded as our embrace broke and she chuckled softly, “Maybe the best day of my afterlife!” she offered.

I smiled at her, feeling the overwhelming urge to kiss her suddenly hit me like a freight train, I felt my cheeks flush and picked up my own dangling pacifier to stick into my mouth to quell the urge. I wrapped my hand around hers and turned toward the big slide behind the swings and hurried toward it, hearing her melodic giggling in my ears as we crinkled our way to the colorful structure.

The interesting thing about this place she’d brought us to was that even though it was populated with people, children and parents, as it had been when she’d been here as a little girl, they were never where we were, it was like they shifted around to be away from us as we moved. The slide had been bustling with kids when I’d seen it a moment earlier, but as we hurried to it they dispersed to other areas of the playground leaving it free for us to use.

You go first!” I chirped excitedly, gently pushing on her back to coax her to the ladder.

She giggled as she climbed, her diapered butt wiggling to and fro as she ascended until she reached the top and sat down with a thick whump sound before she squealed with delight as she slid down the brightly colored slide. I scrambled up the ladder and followed her lead, lifting my hands up and letting out an elated “Whee!” as I shot down the slide to meet her at the bottom, her arms outstretched to catch me under my arms, a miscalculation in velocity causing me to bowl into her, sending us both tumbling to the sand in a giggling heap.

I tried to catch my breath as I looked down at her, realizing I was on top of her almost entirely, a nervous chuckle accompanying my blush as I stared at her shimmering eyes and glinting braces.

She giggled softly, nervousness tinging her own mirth and suddenly the distance between us closed and her lips were on mine, a soft moan traveling from her mouth to mine as her tongue explored the space beyond her lips.

I melted as my tongue greeted hers, and rolled with her as she reversed our positions so she was on top of me. My perceptions shifted, like our kiss had disabled one of my senses and the others heightened as a result, I could smell the soft scent of baby powder mingling with the sand beneath us and the freshly cut grass of the rest of the park, her skin smelled like berries, memories of Saturday morning cartoons with a bowl of sugary cereal rising up as I tried to place the exact scent. Tingles ran up my body as her thin fingers brushed my midriff, snaking their way up my torso to my bare breast beneath my shirt, making me gasp and moan softly into her mouth as her thumb glided over my nipple.

Are you alright?” she asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

I shook my head, whimpering softly at the sudden halt of our kiss, looking up at her, the sun lighting her hair and giving her an almost ethereal glow as she smiled down at me. “I love you.” I blurted out.

She lowered herself to be face to face with me and smiled. “I love you too.” she said.

I shook my head. “I’m in love with you.” I clarified.

She giggled that intoxicating giggle. “You’re just horny, Lina.” she teased.

I took control, grabbing her bare midriff and rolling us over once more to put me back on top of her. “No.” I said firmly. “I know what horny feels like and it isn’t this.” I said.

She looked up at me, studying my face. “You can’t be in love with me, Lina, I’m not alive.” she said sadly.

You are in here though.” I said, pointing to my head, “Here too.” I added, pointing to my heart.

I shouldn’t have kissed you.” she said. “I’m sorry.” she added.

I wanted you to!” I exclaimed, “I wanted to kiss you when we were at the swings!” I told her.

She squirmed beneath me. “Let me up.” she said.

I shook my head. “No!” I whined, lowering myself to try and kiss her once more.

She turned her head. “Lina, stop.” she said, more intent this time.

I couldn’t help myself, I just needed to be with her, I grabbed her chin with my hand and turned her head to face me and kissed her again, the fight draining out of her as she slowly gave in and returned my kiss only to force me off of her with a hard shove to my chest that sent me tumbling onto my back on the sand like a thickly diapered turtle.

She scooted away from me, her baby clothes and diaper gone, replaced by her previous attire. “This was a mistake, I’m sorry.” she said.

My own baby clothes and diaper had disappeared and were replaced by my adult clothes once more and I scrambled to my feet and hurried toward her, only to find the space she’d been standing in empty. I looked around and saw her back on the swings and I hurried toward her.

Stop, Lina!” she shouted without facing me, her voice seeming to come from the sky itself rather than from her.

I shook my head. “No! I love you, Katie and I want-” I started to protest when the playground disappeared and I was face to face with her in pure blackness.

What?” she asked. “You want to stay here in a void of nothingness for the rest of eternity?” she asked. “That’s death, Lina, do you want to be dead?!” she shouted, the inky blackness surrounding us throbbing and pulsating at her outburst.

I shook my head. “No, but, I do want to be with you.” I whined.

She sighed and put her hand to my cheek. “I have fucked you up so much.” she said sympathetically. “Honey, you cannot be with me.” she said, her other hand moving to my other cheek. “I’m dead.” she said sadly, “Think about me and love the memory of me like Tim does, fantasize about me and pleasure yourself, but that’s all you’re going to get.” she explained.

It’s not fair!” I whined, stomping my foot like an errant toddler.

As the void around us had reacted to her emotions, it did the same with mine, but rather than merely shift, it exploded away from us when my foot struck the ground, brightening and becoming the nursery of my dreams.

Katie looked at me in stunned silence and then around the room that had appeared, her mouth open in shock. “How did you do that?” she asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know, I was thinking about how happy I was with you on the playground and how unfair it was I couldn’t be with you and this just happened.” I explained.

She turned to face me, her attire back to the baby clothes and diapers she’d been wearing at the playground, once again matching my own outfit and her face grew pale as she shook her head vehemently. “No, no, no, no.” she repeated. “Lina, you have to stop, you’re digging yourself a hole that you won’t be able to get out of.” she said, her voice high and panicked.

I’m not doing anything though.” I admitted.

She whimpered and looked down at her diaper as the front began to yellow and the soft trickle of liquid pooling within filled the room. “Dis not s’posed to be pawsible!” she whined, her hand moving from the front of her swelling diaper to her mouth. “Wina, stawp!” she pleaded.

I shook my head. “I’m not doing anything, I promise!” I told her, reaching out to hug her, to try and calm her down, recoiling as she slapped me hard across the face. As I stepped back my foot hit something and I lost my balance, toppling to the floor with a hard thud that knocked the wind out of me, leaving me looking up at her from the floor.

Whatever she was trying to yell at me came out in nonsensical baby prattle as she stomped her feet in frustration, her face growing redder as she began to lower herself into a squat before muffled noises began to come from within her diaper.

I struggled to catch my breath, my heartbeat throbbing hard behind my eyes as my vision grew darker around the edges. “Katie.” I croaked out before everything was gone.

There’s my girl.” Tim cooed softly as I opened my eyes. His eyes were bloodshot, dark bags beneath them, he hadn’t shaved and looked terrible.

I smiled at him. “You look like Hell.” I whispered, reaching out to touch his face.

He sat forward in the chair beside the hospital bed and took my hand in his. “Three days of barely any sleep and living off hospital food will do that.” he said, smiling at me and leaning forward to kiss my cheek.

Did they get the tumor out?” I asked.

He nodded. “They got it, baby.” he said, his eyes brimming with tears.

Those better be tears of joy.” I weakly threatened.

He chuckled and nodded. “They are, honey, they are.” he said, wiping the tears away.

I sighed softly and closed my eyes. “Tim?” I asked.

Yes, Lina?” he asked.

I need to talk to you about what’s been happening to me, and I need you to keep an open mind.” I said.

He patted my hand. “Once you’re out of the hospital we can sit down and talk about everything.” he said.

I shook my head and opened my eyes, images of Katie in my head making me want to cry. “No, now.” I insisted.

Lina, you just had a major operation, I don’t think-” he started to protest.

I’m in love with Katie and I need to get back to my lab so I can bring her back to life.” I blurted out.

He sat in stunned silence for what felt like hours, staring at me in disbelief. “What?” he finally asked.

To Be Continued...

• Like 4
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Historical Inaccuracies (Chapter Fifteen Posted 2/9/22)

XVI

Therapy”

Good morning, Carolina.” the woman greeted as she stood in the doorway between her office and the small waiting area.

Dr. Fall was an older Black lady that exuded that calming grandmotherly aura who’s sole purpose for existing was to make you feel at ease, to lower your defenses and unburden your soul of all the things troubling you, like being in love with your boyfriend/Daddy’s dead girlfriend that you fell in love with while her spirit was living in your brain after she jumped from him to a machine you created to experience memories twisted by the machine to be more satisfying to your burgeoning fetish for wearing diapers and being treated like a baby. I pondered how I should go about sharing all of this information with her as I followed her into her office and took the offered seat across from her chair.

I’m not crazy.” I said as soon as she’d sat down.

She smiled warmly, “We don’t use that word anymore, Carolina.” she said. “I don’t know what you’re here for because you and I haven’t talked yet,” she began, “all I know is that you were referred to me by your doctor following a surgical procedure involving your brain.” she explained. “Tell you what,” she said, setting her notepad down on the table, “why don’t you ask me any questions you might have so you don’t feel pressured to only talk about yourself.” she offered.

I didn’t choose to come here.” I told her.

She continued to smile. “That’s not a question.” she said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and let it out through my nose. “Tim, my boyfriend and also Daddy,” I started, feeling my cheeks warm at referring to Tim as “Daddy” in front of this stranger, gauging her apparently nonplussed reaction before proceeding, “feels that I’m “struggling”,” I said making very exaggerated air quotes with my fingers, “with stress from my work.” I told her.

Dr. Fall retrieved her notepad and sat back as she began to write. “And what is it that you do for work?” she asked.

I’m a scientist.” I said, feeling very proud of myself for having such an impressive job. “Inventor, really.” I corrected, still feeling that pride.

She nodded and kept writing. “Are there any specific areas you’re struggling in that are causing Tim to feel concern for you?” she asked.

Nothing caused by stress from work.” I told her.

She remained silent but was still writing.

Look,” I said as calmly as possible while also wanting desperately to snatch her notepad and read what she was writing, “I’m fine, I haven’t seen her since the operation, I haven’t had any hallucinations, I’ve been making it to the bathroom more often than not, I’m fine!” I said.

She looked up from her notepad. “Sounds like you glossed over some things there.” she said.

I rolled my eyes. “You don’t have to pretend that Tim didn’t talk to you.” I said, my voice tinged with annoyance.

Carolina, I know nothing about you or your situation beyond the fact that you had surgery and your doctor referred you to me because it involved your brain.” she explained. “If you don’t want to talk, you’re free to leave, no one is making you stay.” she added.

I sighed. “Promise?” I asked.

Her grandmotherly smile returned. “I promise.” she said.

I looked at the door and then back to her. “He doesn’t believe me when I try and tell him about what happened.” I said. “He says it was the tumor making me see things, but I know it wasn’t.” I told her. “Katie was real,” I said, feeling a pang of sadness, “and I miss her.” I added.

Who’s Katie?” she asked.

I swallowed and looked down at my shoes. “She was Daddy’s girlfriend.” I said. “She died.” I added.

She started writing again. “I’m sorry to hear that, she must’ve been young when she passed.” she said.

I nodded. “I made this machine that allows you to revisit your memories and Daddy used it to help me test it and Katie’s soul was in his head and got stuck in the machine because it maps your brain and she got confused.” I explained, feeling so sad for Katie as I told her story.

More writing.

I made some changes to the machine so I could manipulate memories.” I continued.

Why?” she asked.

Why, what?” I asked.

She looked up from her notepad, “Why did you want to manipulate memories?” she asked.

I felt my cheeks warm again. “I wanted to make it so that everyone treated me like a baby my whole life.” I confessed.

Did it work?” she asked, not seeming to be the slightest bit surprised by my answer.

I nodded. “But Katie jumped from the machine to my brain because of it and she saw my tumor and made me see a lot of really crazy and sometimes bad stuff to push me to see a doctor.” I explained, feeling self conscious about telling her everything and hoping she wasn’t going to be mad at me for using the word ‘crazy’ again.

So, Katie helped you.” she said.

I nodded and felt a small smile creeping across my lips as I remembered our time on the playground. “But after the surgery she went away and hasn’t come back.” I said sadly.

I’m sorry to hear that.” she said. “Do you miss her?” she asked.

I nodded again. “She was scary at first and I was really confused, but then she explained everything to me and made me feel better and she was really nice and pretty and we kissed and I think I’m in love with her.” I explained, all my words bleeding together as I spilled everything to the kindly older woman.

She wrote some more and nodded. “And you’ve shared all of this with your Daddy?” she asked.

I nodded. “It freaked him out because Katie’s dead and he really loved her a lot, but he really loves me a lot too.” I said. “I just wish he’d believe me.” I added.

Carolina,” she began, sitting forward and placing her notepad on the table, “whether he believes you or not doesn’t mean that what you experienced isn’t real or that your feelings for Katie aren’t valid.” she said. “It’s been my experience that things we don’t understand get analyzed to try and make sense of them, if at the end of that analysis we still can’t rationalize them, we may choose to dismiss them.” she explained.

But if he doesn’t believe me then maybe he’ll stop loving me.” I said sadly.

Her smile returned. “Those are his feelings, Carolina, you can’t control them anymore than he can control yours.” she said. “All you can do is work on doing what’s beneficial to you in all of this, if you figure out a way to help yourself then he won’t feel concern for you and maybe that will reset your relationship to a point where it’s better for both of you.” she explained.

I want to bring Katie back.” I said. “Not in my head, for real.” I clarified.

Her smile turned sympathetic. “Sometimes when we lose someone that’s very important to us we think we can bring them back, but it’s not something that’s within our power.” she said.

I shook my head. “No, it is, it has to be!” I argued.

She sat back in her chair and picked up her notepad. “Alright, let’s say it is, what’s your plan for bringing Katie back?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I can’t say.” I said.

Because you don’t know?” she asked.

I shook my head again. “Because I don’t know if I can trust you not to tell Daddy on me.” I said.

Carolina, do you know what ‘Doctor-Patient Confidentiality’ means?” she asked.

I nodded softly. “It means you can’t tell anyone what we talk about.” I said.

She smiled warmly. “That’s right!” she said, her tone sounding a little surprised but ultimately pleased. “So, I legally can’t tell anyone anything about what we discuss here unless it’s going to harm you or someone else.” she explained.

I don’t know if it will hurt me or anybody else.” I confessed.

She nodded. “Maybe if you talked to me about it we could find out together.” she offered.

My head was starting to throb, a signal that it was close to time to take my medicine for the day, I looked at the clock and judged that we still had North of twenty minutes remaining in our session. “I need to take my medicine.” I said, fishing into my little purse for my pill container.

Dr. Fall nodded and went to the small refrigerator across the room to get a bottle of water out for me. “Headaches?” she asked.

I nodded as I opened the container and dumped the pill into my hand before popping it into my mouth and open the bottle to take a drink.

It’s common for patients to experience after brain surgery.” she said in her reassuring tone.

I swallowed and nodded.

Did you want to share anything about your plan to get Katie back?” she asked.

I shook my head.

She nodded. “Anything at all you do feel like sharing?” she asked, obviously sensing my apprehension. “You said you were making it to the bathroom more often, that’s a positive.” she offered.

My cheeks flushed again. “I’ve been a bedwetter all my life and when I found out that Daddy liked girls that wore diapers I started using them to appeal to him.” I explained, cursing myself for falling for her tricks to get me talking.

So you were struggling with your continence?” she asked.

I nodded. “I thought it was Katie, or the machine, but it’s gotten better since the surgery, so I guess it was the tumor.” I explained.

She wrote something down. “How does it make you feel to be regaining your control?” she asked.

I chewed my bottom lip nervously and allowed myself to wet my diaper a little. “Weird.” I said.

Why is that?” she asked.

I shrugged. “Daddy is proud of me and supportive, but it’s not the same as when I couldn’t control myself.” I confessed, blushing hotly as I wet my diaper some more.

Because he’s not as involved as a caregiver?” she asked.

I shrugged. “He encouraged me to be more like a baby when we were together, and then Katie really encouraged it and, I dunno, it just feels like I’m being expected to go the opposite direction now because I was sick.” I explained.

She nodded. “Perfect world scenario, what’s your life like?” she asked.

I hesitated, giving up holding the rest of my bladder’s contents back. “I can’t say it out loud.” I said sadly, looking down at my shoes again.

Would you be able to write it?” she asked.

I thought about it and shook my head.

What about drawing?” she asked.

I looked up at her. “Maybe?” I said unsure if I could or not.

She got up from her chair again and went to her desk, returning with a sheet of paper and a box of crayons. “Are these okay?” she asked.

I nodded, hiding my happiness at being given the opportunity to color instead of talking.

She set the paper down on the table and put the box of crayons beside it. “Don’t worry about details or quality, just draw what you feel would be your perfect life if nothing was impossible.” she explained.

I scooted off the couch to the floor, my diaper rustling softly and cushioning the blow of coming down to the floor. I crossed my legs and reached for the crayon box, noting the newness of each wax cylinder, guessing that Dr. Fall didn’t get too many children or littles in her sessions. I picked my colors and began to draw, losing myself in the thought of what I was drawing.

All done?” she asked.

I looked up at her from my spot on the floor and nodded, sliding the paper across the table as I got to my knees and leaned over the table to point to the things in the picture and explain them. “This is Daddy.” I said, pointing to the tall, dark blue stick figure with the happy smile, blushing when I realized that I’d actually written ‘Daddy’ above his head but had apparently forgotten.

And this is Mommy.” she said, reading the words above the purple stick figure that was also smiling and had the little sticks at the end of her stick arm entwined with the little sticks at the end of Daddy’s stick arm.

I nodded.

Is ‘Mommy’ Katie?” she asked.

I chewed my bottom lip and nodded slowly.

The little pink stick figure between them, somehow not tall enough to pass the middle of their stick legs had ‘Lina’ written above it and she pointed to it and smiled at me, “Do you prefer to go by Lina?” she asked.

I nodded again, wishing I’d brought a pacifier in my purse.

So, in your perfect world Katie and Tim are your caregivers and you’re their baby?” she asked.

I shrugged.

You drew yourself much smaller than either of them, how old would you be in your perfect world?” she asked.

I held up two fingers.

I’m curious why you’d prefer to be a biological two year old as opposed to being an adult playing the part of a two year old.” she said. “Wouldn’t that mean not having a romantic relationship with Tim?” she asked.

I nodded softly, feeling my tummy grumbling at me. “He’d have Katie.” I told her.

She nodded. “I suppose that’s correct, but do you believe you’d have a fulfilling life if you went back to being two?” she asked.

I grunted softly as I shifted on my knees, nodding my response. “One of the ‘lucinations I had was Mommy giving birth to me.” I told her. “She was a good Mommy and I was happy.” I added.

She was studying me briefly and then cleared her throat as she got up from her chair. “Lina, I don’t appreciate you doing that in my office.” she said sternly. “It’s rude and I think you know better.” she added.

My thumb was already in my mouth as I looked up at her, the seat of my diaper expanding as I pushed down on my bowels. I wanted to stop it, but I’d already gotten going and there was no turning back at that point.

She sighed and went to her desk, putting her notepad down on it and taking a seat in the chair. “When you’re done, I’d like you to take your drawing when you leave and talk to your Daddy about not only your feelings with regards to what you drew, but also how you deliberately messed yourself in front of me.” she explained.

I nodded softly as I picked up my drawing and stood up from the floor, waddling toward the door.

Lina.” she said, her grandmotherly tone reappearing.

I turned.

She smiled. “I’d like you to come back next week, same day and time if it’s convenient for you.” she said.

I nodded.

But know that if you do what you did today again, I’ll be very unhappy and won’t be able to see you anymore.” she added.

I nodded sheepishly, “Sowwy, Doktah Fawl.” I said around my thumb.

Apology accepted.” she said warmly. “Being little here is fine, but using your diaper without discussing it with me is inappropriate, okay?” she explained.

I nodded. “Yeth, Ma’am.” I said softly.

I’m glad we understand one another.” she said. “I look forward to seeing you next week, Lina.” she added.

I hurried to the door and opened it, looking at the few people sitting in the waiting room on the other side staring at me and quickly pulled my thumb from my mouth and headed to the elevator. Inside the metal box I stared at the picture I’d drawn and pouted as I looked at how happy everyone was, the mushiness in the seat of my diaper reminding me that I wasn’t happy and that Daddy wouldn’t be when he found out what I’d done and saw my drawing, and Katie couldn’t be because she was gone. I slumped against the wall of the elevator and wiped a tear from my eye before I crumpled the paper up as the doors opened and threw it in the trashcan before leaving the building.

My phone buzzed in my purse and I pulled it out to see Daddy’s name and face on the screen, quickly answering it.

Remember where I parked?” he asked.

I nodded and then remembered it wasn’t video, “Yes, Daddy.” I said quietly.

Everything okay?” he asked.

I shook my head. “I pooped.” I said sadly.

There was a pause. “Accidentally?” he asked.

I swallowed hard and shook my head again.

His silence matched my own. “Come to the car and we’ll talk about it.” he said, his tone sounding very much like he wasn’t looking forward to my diaper or the conversation we were to have about it.

I’m sorry, Daddy.” I mumbled.

He sighed. “It’s alright, just come to the car, honey.” he said reassuringly.

A cab pulled up outside the building and let someone out. “I’m sorry.” I said as I hung up the phone and hurried to the cab, pushing past the previous occupant to get in the back. “Airport!” I exclaimed to the driver as I closed the door behind me.

My phone began to buzz again and I declined the call without looking at the screen, not wanting to see Daddy’s face and lose my resolve. It buzzed again while the driver tried to make small talk with me, again when we got on the freeway. By the time we pulled up to the departures gate I had forty seven missed calls and nearly as many voicemail messages. I paid the driver and apologized when he yelled at me about the smell and tossed my phone into the trash can outside the automatic doors as I hurried in to book a flight back to my lab to make everyone happy.

To Be Continued…

• Like 4
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Historical Inaccuracies (Chapter Sixteen Posted 2/13/22)
On 2/13/2022 at 12:49 PM, Babytom948 said:

She checking out,lol

Big time!

On 2/13/2022 at 12:52 PM, Guilend said:

Okay I didn’t see that coming at the end, at least not that quickly. Nice job. I can’t wait to see what happens next. 

I'm not going to comment so as not to spoil anything, but I'm very happy you're enjoying the story!

11 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:)

So, endings are hard. On the one hand, I'm very pleased with being able to see this story through to its conclusion and happy that I successfully navigated the winding road of insanity that the story was to wrap things up in a way that is true to the concept I began with. On the other hand, I'm my own worst critic and I feel like we got here very quickly given all the moving parts of the story. I could've stretched it but the fear of repetition and staleness was always at the forefront of my mind when writing this, and this feels like the right time and right way to close things out.

I hope you've enjoyed this story, I know I did. If you're interested in reading other things I've written you can check out the ongoing Chaotic Infantile, the one shot Allowance, another one shot Closure, the small short That's My Fetish, and another one shot Tick. Tock.

Let me know what you think about this story, good, bad or indifferent, and I'll see you again with another story at some point. :)

XVII

Correction”

I sighed with relief once I’d gotten inside, making a beeline to the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder. I’d ditched my soiled diaper in the airport restroom, cleaning myself as best as possible with toilet paper, sneaking to the sink with my pants around my ankles to get the wads of tissue damp to better clean up my mess. I’d used the toilet on the plane twice, but still felt about to burst by the time I’d reached my lab, the driver of my ride share looking at me suspiciously as I bounced my leg in the backseat.

Stripping once I’d finished peeing, I hurried to my bedroom area and got out a diaper and felt immediately better once I was padded once again. Not bothering to get dressed any further than that, I made my way to the machine and booted up the computer. I’d worked out a plan I’d hoped would work on the flight home, and now I was just anxious to actually try and get it working.

The plan simply boiled down to “I remember Katie, the machine allows me to access memories and manipulate them, I go in and get Katie and bring her back.”, simple and to the point.

I typed the parameters of what I wanted into the program, designating the day and approximate time and submitted it, clicking through the warnings that popped up before getting settled in the chair and setting up the headpiece before I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer.

Once the disorientation subsided, I opened my eyes and felt my heart skip a beat as I saw Katie kneeling in front of me in the hospital room before my surgery. I sat up and practically lunged at her, hugging her tightly and peppering her face with kisses.

What has gotten into you?!” she asked, her voice full of the smile on her face.

I told her everything that had happened after my surgery, sharing the details of our playground adventure in enough detail to let her know I wasn’t making it up for some reason.

I turned into a baby after your surgery?” she asked.

Not a real baby, just a big baby, but yeah, you were all baby talk and everything.” I confirmed.

She looked at me. “And you came here to try and stop that from happening?” she asked.

I shrugged. “It’s already happened, you’re gone from my head as far as I can tell, but the memory of you is still there and maybe that means you are too.” I said hopefully.

She chuckled nervously. “If I were alive, I’d have a headache trying to understand all of this.” she confessed.

I sighed and nodded. “Look, if even a tiny part of you is still in my head, all we need to do is get you to speak up, show yourself.” I said.

I don’t know, Lina, it doesn’t sound like a great plan.” she said glumly.

I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her deeply. “I’m in love with you.” I said. “If there’s even a chance I can rescue you and bring you back into my life, I’m doing it.” I explained.

She closed her eyes and nodded. “Let me see if I’m even still in there.” she said.

Nothing happened for a long time, we both sat in complete silence on the floor beside the bed, her steady breathing, quite the feat for a dead girl, calming me and bringing my own breathing into a relaxed pace.

There!” she said suddenly, startling me. “I’m stuck in,” she paused, furrowing her brow, “it looks like a school.” she said. “There’s a lady, she’s really tall and smells like mothballs.” she explained.

Mrs. Hall.” I said. “Kindergarten teacher.” I added.

Katie nodded. “She’s yelling at me for,” she paused again, “something. I can’t make it out.” she explained.

I think you’re one of my memories from Kindergarten.” I said. “If I’m right, she’s yelling at you for wetting yourself on the playground and threatening to send you back to nursery school.” I said, shuddering softly at the memory only to have the hospital dissolve around me to reveal my Kindergarten classroom, Katie in the naughty corner sucking her thumb while Mrs. Hall berated her.

The real Mrs. Hall was a spindly older woman, the kind of teacher from an era of paddling and burying you up to your neck in the ground to have ants swarm you, a stiff breeze could’ve knocked her over, but to a five year old in wet pants, she was a monster to be feared. The Mrs. Hall berating Katie was the embodiment of said monster, her legs and arms too long, the varicose veins visible above her drooping pantyhose looking like throbbing snakes that writhed up her bony legs. Her hands were as thin as an old tree’s branches as the pointed at Katie with one gnarled finger and tapped the decaying and splintered nails of the other hand on her desk.

Katie!” I cried out.

Mrs. Hall snapped her head to the side with a sickening crunching sound and hissed at me, her yellowed teeth like moldering tombstones within her disgusting mouth. “Another brat that belongs in diapers?” she croaked, her voice as dry and desiccated as the peeling skin on her face.

Fuck you!” I screamed as I hurried over to Katie.

Katie was still dressed like a baby, her diaper unfathomably full as she whimpered and sobbed in the naughty corner in a fetal position, the pacifier in her mouth frantically bobbing away as she sucked feverishly to calm herself.

I knelt down beside her and looped my arm around hers to pull her up, looking up just in time to see Mrs. Hall’s bony hand rushing at my head, connecting with my temple and sending me flying across the room into the cubbies on the back wall, the wood splintering beneath me as I lay dazed in a heap.

Katie crawled toward me as fast as she could, but the waistband of her diaper was pinched between Mrs. Hall’s nails and Katie was lifted up as though she weighed nothing, hanging by her diapered wedgie as the monstrous woman pulled her back and held her in front of her face.

Wretched child.” the monster spat.

I sat up slowly, my vision struggling to focus as I rose to my knees and shakily to my feet after that. I looked around for something to defend myself with, grabbing the pointer stick from the chalk tray beside me and staggering over to the beastly woman. “Hey!” I shouted.

She looked at me slowly, growling down at me from her immense height. “What do you want?!” she hissed.

I lunged forward and thrust the pointer up toward the space above her deflated, pendulous breasts, tumbling to the floor beneath her as the sounds of anguish and pain shook the room.

Mrs. Hall staggered backward, the stick hanging from her chest, inky black goo pouring from her wound as she shrieked and groaned, her fingers letting go of Katie’s diaper.

Katie fell and landed on top of me as though she were a feather on the breeze. The heft and discoloration of her diaper disappeared and returned to pristine whiteness as the classroom dissolved along with Mrs. Hall. Her clothes reverted to her normal adult attire gradually until she was as normal looking as the hospital room we were now back in.

You saved me.” she said softly as she climbed off me, helping me to my feet as she rose.

I nodded, my aches and pains from fighting Mrs. Hall gone. “You sound surprised.” I said.

She hugged me tightly. “Not surprised, just grateful.” she said.

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at the sight of Katie standing beside me, holding my hand tightly, letting go to help remove the headpiece of the machine and taking my hand again to help me stand up.

You actually did it.” she said in disbelief. “I thought I’d be stuck in that horrible place forever.” she admitted.

I hugged her tightly. “That was step one.” I said.

How many steps does this plan have?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Tomorrow.” I said weakly. “Tonight, I just want to be with you.” I told her.

She hugged me back and then parted our embrace. “I’m in love with you too.” she said.

Our kiss was electric, and she was undressing herself as we backed our way to the bedroom area, her turning to push me onto the bed once we neared it, slipping out of her pants and panties once she’d kicked her shoes off, using her big toes to peel her socks from her feet before she climbed onto the bed and perched atop me mid crawl.

Words ceased to exist for us, we conveyed our emotions, our passions, our desires in grunts and moans, teasing and satisfying one another in equal measure for a time that seemed to stretch on infinitely but also seemed to last for a fraction of a second. By the end of it we were slick with sweat and the results of our passion, my diaper lay open on the floor, yellowed and sticky from the first round of our epic union.

We lay entwined atop the blankets, Katie propped up on one elbow as she delicately traced her finger over my bare stomach and chest. “Life really isn’t all that fair, is it?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Not really, no.” I told her, turning onto my side and raising my leg up between hers as I draped my arm over the hump of her bare hip.

Will your plan fix this if it works?” she asked.

I nodded softly and yawned. “If it works, we’ll all live happily ever after.” I told her, looking up and kissing her softly on the lips, nothing but pure love coursing from my lips to hers.

She yawned a moment later. “Go get me a diaper so you don’t wet the bed.” she gently coaxed.

I shook my head. “I’ve got to take care of something really quick, you get comfortable under the covers and I’ll join you when I’m done.” I said.

She pouted. “Not too long, the bed will be cold without my girl.” she said, smacking my bare behind playfully as I got up before she moved from atop the covers to beneath them.

I watched her for a moment, her eyes closed as she almost instantly fell asleep, my desire for her to do so guiding her actions as a construct in my mind. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, feeling my throat tightening as my emotions began to bubble to the surface with the knowledge of what I was doing.

How I must’ve looked, sitting naked at my desk, sobbing as I wrote my letters, starting over and cursing softly to myself when my tears dripped onto the paper. I couldn’t look at Katie without crying, I couldn’t think of Tim without crying, I couldn’t think of what I was about to do without crying, so I spent an inordinate amount of time crying until finally both letters were sealed in their respective envelopes and I typed away on the computer the exact details of what I wanted, triple checking everything before locking it in, tapping each of the warnings away like a car careening through barriers on a shut down highway.

With a heavy sigh and a final look at Katie I took my seat on the chair and affixed the headpiece for the last time.

My eyes fluttered open slowly and I groaned as I sat up, the headpiece pulling off of me and clattering to the floor. My head throbbed and nothing mattered to me more than making that go away. I put my hand down on the chair to push myself up and felt paper rather than leather. Looking down, I saw an envelope with ‘Katie’ written on it, the dot above the ‘i’ replaced with a heart. I picked it up and opened it, pulling the single sheet of folded paper out to read it.

Dearest Katie,

If you’re reading this then I’ve succeeded in bringing you back to life which means that you’re reading this with my eyes. I’m not God, I’m a scientist, and the science of all of this meant that if you could be in my head we could switch places. My body and your mind, Tim won’t know what to do with himself.

I’m not sure this will work exactly how it did before, but if it does then you should be able to see me once I get my bearings as a soul inside another person’s head, bear with me while I get settled in and apologies in advance if I hurt you or scare you or anything.

Tim won’t understand this, but you can show him the log notes on the computer and explain to him everything that you and I have been through, and tell him things only you would know so he knows you’re you.

I love you both with all of my heart, and I’m sorry that we can’t all be together as a family, but my hope is that you’ll find the same comfort in knowing I’m with you always that I, eventually, did with you. Take care of yourself and of Tim.

Love always,

Lina

P.S. Don’t forget, you’re a bedwetter now. Sorry! ❤️

P.P.(heh)S. I threw my phone away, so you’ll need to use Skype or something to call Tim when you’re ready.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I read and reread the letter, moving to the bathroom to stare in disbelief at Lina’s body in the mirror, laughter bubbling up inside me at how happy I was to be alive again, how proud I was of my genius Lina, and how insane all of this seemed.

I love you, my beautiful, brilliant, sweet, amazing girl.” I said to the mirror, kissing the girl in the reflection, hoping that somewhere in my mind Lina could hear and understand me and know that how much I loved her.

Epilogue

Three Years Later”

The wind chime in the garden tinkled softly through the opened bedroom window. Tim lay beside me on the bed, his hand gently running over my stomach, the silver of his wedding ring glinting softly in the light streaming in.

I think we’ve got a future soccer player in there.” he said, his smile broad and full of pride.

I nodded. “They need to find a target that isn’t my bladder.” I grumbled.

His hand moved down to my diaper, his fingers slipping in between my leg and the diaper, checking the inside. “You can go a little longer.” he said, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

I stuck my bottom lip out in a pretend pout.

He copied me and then chuckled as he kissed my protruded lip. “I’m sure you’re very sad about having to stay in a wet diaper.” he teased.

I looked away quickly, pretending to be upset. “I could be!” I whined.

He nodded and began to gently rub the squishy padding between my thighs, “But you aren’t.” he teased. “Are you?” he asked softly, leaning down to kiss my neck.

I shook my head. “No, Daddy.” I said softly.

The sound of tiny feet slapping against the wood floor on the other side of the door just before a soft knocking began made us stop what we were doing, Tim returning to his original position and activity.

Come in!” I called out softly.

The door opened slightly and a little head peeked in with a hand covering its eyes. “Are you decent?” the little girl asked.

Tim and I smirked at each other. “Yes.” I said.

The little girl dropped her hand and made her way into the bedroom, coming around Tim’s side to get picked up by him and set on the bed between us.

How’s it going, sweetie?” I asked, pulling the little girl to me and kissing her forehead.

Good!” she chirped as she hugged me. “I’m working on something that might let the baby talk to us when its born.” she explained.

After I’d gotten hold of Tim and explained everything, and after the period of time he’d needed to wrap his head around the admittedly bizarre situation we found ourselves in, he followed through with his plans to move into Lina’s place. We took things slow and rekindled our romance, dealing with the weirdness of me looking like Lina but being me, we spent months going over Lina’s notes, her helping me along the way, and when I got pregnant we all agreed to put her consciousness or soul or whatever into the fetus growing in my womb.

We named her Carolina when she was born, and I just about had a heart attack when she spoke to me once we got her home from the hospital. As it turned out, everything had worked better than expected and our newborn daughter had the mind of a thirty something year old genius. As she got older she showed us that none of the knowledge she’d had in her previous body had diminished in the slightest, though she did occasionally get frustrated with her less than dexterous limbs and coordination.

We sold her machine to a company that was working on augmented reality programs for seniors and people with PTSD and other brain disorders or traumas, and with the substantial money from that, and the percentage of sales in perpetuity that Tim had negotiated, we found ourselves free from the worry of money for the rest of our and our children’s lives.

As a precaution, we took Lina back to Dr. Fall to continue her therapy where she’d left off, she’s the only person outside our family that knows the truth about little Lina, and apart from the immediate doubt and disbelief, she handled the discovery like a champ and has become an extremely positive influence on Lina’s life. Tim and I only know what Lina tells us about her sessions, but she’s mostly transparent with us and keeps the lines of communication open with regards to her thoughts and feelings. Puberty will be the point where we see if she’s still got the same feelings for Tim and I that she had in her previous life, but based on the way she talks now, she’s our daughter and no longer carries romantic feelings for either of us.

Did you decide to take a break and have some lunch?” I asked her.

She started to shake her head but hesitated. “I did come to ask for a clean diaper, but lunch does sound good.” she admitted.

I moved over a little and let her lay down beside me, lifting my top and undoing the clasp on the cover of my maternity bra for her to latch on as I softly rocked her.

Without money being an issue, Lina decided she’d take her time potty training, at a little over two she wasn’t so old that any of our friends would bat an eye at her toddling around in her diaper, but Tim and I both suspected we’d have to come up with an explanation to give when she didn’t start school with the other kids and still spent her days at home nursing and generally living a baby’s life.

You know, once the baby gets big enough to understand things, you won’t be able to be a baby all the time.” I told her.

She nodded and lifted her head. “I know, Mommy.” she said. “But can I until then?” she asked.

I nodded and guided her back to my breast as Tim lay down and resumed rubbing my stomach with one hand and stroking Lina’s hair with his other.

You’ll always be our baby, Lina.” he whispered to her.

She smiled as she nursed and let a contented sigh escape her as she nestled between us, deciding maybe a nap after lunch was in order before she resumed her work.

The End

• Like 7
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Historical Inaccuracies (Completed)

I don't think you have any cause for concern with your ending. It felt a titch rushed, but your story is filled with a very erratic pace. A fitting structure for a story about insanity. I'm super satisfied with it and glad I came back in time to see the end. The story works wonderfully for a binge. You did a fantastic job and should be very proud of this work.

• Thanks 1

This was one of the most unique stories I've read over the years. You did very well at bringing it to a close in my mind. Thanks for writing it, look forward to reading other works from you in the future. Congratulations on finishing! ?

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I don't think you have any cause for concern with your ending. It felt a titch rushed, but your story is filled with a very erratic pace. A fitting structure for a story about insanity. I'm super satisfied with it and glad I came back in time to see the end. The story works wonderfully for a binge. You did a fantastic job and should be very proud of this work.

Thank you very much! :)

12 hours ago, thedman said:

Bravo, perfectly executed! What an amazing way to bring it all to a conclusion that makes sense.

The making sense part was the big one to nail given the rubberband reality of the whole story, I'm glad I managed to pull it off, thank you! :)

5 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I love how the absolutely crazy ending beautifully ties up a very crazy story. I'm glad I stuck with it through the utterly insane parts in the middle. Good stuff.

Thanks for not bailing, I'm glad it worked out for us both. :)

5 hours ago, kerry said:

This seems like exactly the right ending to this twisty, bizarre, and completely wonderful story! Congrats!

Yeah, the ending came pretty early on in the planning stage, like almost immediately after the basic concept was nailed down, but going so incredibly far out of the way during the story to come back around to that point was tricky, ngl. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you! :) 

3 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

That was a bit dark hijacking a babies body XD

Did we do that though? I mean, we absolutely did, but, and hear me out, what if this was life's plan all along? I mean, I'm not in any way a religious person, but if we established the existence of a soul, to some degree, in Katie, who's to say that something along the lines of reincarnation isn't possible? Maybe Lina was always fated to "die" and be reborn as Katie and Tim's daughter. Maybe Katie was fated to die to end up in Lina's mind to save her from the tumor that would've killed her and thus deprived the world as a whole of the benefit of her machine and the lives it could save by helping people with their trauma or their mind destroying afflictions. Maybe I'm trying really hard to make the ending super positive so we all just forget that I soul swapped a fetus... :P At any rate, thank you for reading and for providing a good point about what actually happened here, it's greatly appreciated. :)

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

This was one of the most unique stories I've read over the years. You did very well at bringing it to a close in my mind. Thanks for writing it, look forward to reading other works from you in the future. Congratulations on finishing! ?

Thank you so much, it means a lot that I was able to create something that stood out among all the other great stories here! I really appreciate you reading it and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)