LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

The shopping discussion could be me with my father.

We both hate shopping too.

Also does not help that I am quickly overstimulated due to my ADHD and on the other hand, I'm really sensitive about materials.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, this took so long

Chapter 34

Mama Angela had just put Danny into his car seat and gotten in the front passenger seat and Ashley took the driver’s seat. Ashley pulled out of their driveway and started driving. The radio played music that sounded classical to Danny. He found it very soothing. Danny stayed quiet and just looked out the window at the scenery.

Mama Angela took Danny’s silence in a different way. She thought that Danny was nervous about shopping. She had initially turned on the more classical music because studies had proven it was the most effective music at calming littles. She was tempted to try a little focused radio station but thought it might annoy Danny and would be better to try on the way back where Danny would be going right to his crib for a nap.

“You okay Danny?” Mama Angela asked.

“I am fine,” Danny said. There was nothing about a simple shopping trip that made him nervous.

Ok sweetie,” Mama Angela replied. “If you need to talk about anything I am always available to talk.”

They finished the car ride in silence. Danny was calm while Mama Angela and Ashley were nervous. Angela was nervous about Danny’s getting scared and becoming uncomfortable around amazons again. Ashley was not concerned with Danny specifically but more what issues he would cause for herself Angela and others in the store. When they arrived, Mama Angela put a pacifier in Danny’s mouth and clipped it to his shirt. She handed him Antlers, picked Danny up and carried him into the store despite the amazon’s worries.

“Hello there,” an overly friendly store employee greeted them.

“Hello,” Mama Angela responded. “Danny, can you say hello to the nice lady?”

Danny decided the shy act would work again. He buried his head into Mama Angela’s shoulder. “Hello,” he said though he doubted anyone other than Mama Angela would hear him.

“Sorry,” Mama Angela apologized to the lady. “He is new and still very shy around amazons.”

“Really he is so calm for a new little,” the employee said. “It’s okay little guy nobody here is going to do anything to you. Store policy even states that nobody can touch you without your or your parents’ permission. Now if he is a new little will the two of you want to set up an account here? We have two account managers here today so it should only take a few minutes to do.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Mama Angela said as that was already her intention. “Let’s go get this set up and then we get to shop,” she added excitedly. Her levels of excitement were not match by Danny or her wife.

The three followed the store’s greeter into the offices where they found a room with two employees. One sitting at the desk and the other standing next to the desk talking to him. Also in the room were two playpens, one of which was empty but the other contained a single male little.

The standing employee spoke first, “hello there, I am guessing you are here to set up a new account.”

“That is correct,” Mama Angela replied.

“Wonderful,” the man said. “I can take you into my office. It only takes a few minutes to set up. We do ask that littles remain out here if that is alright with the two of you.”

“Ok,” Mama Angela said clearly not loving the last part. “Should one of us stay with him?”

“We prefer both parents come back because there is some paperwork that both of you would need to sign. If it is a problem, we can figure out a better solution.”

“It’s fine,” Danny told Mama Angela. “I would just be sitting there anyways so it is not like it makes a big difference if I stay out here.”

“You sure sweetie,” Mama Angela asked uncomfortably. She did not want Danny in a position where he would end up fighting and getting into trouble so she would prefer to keep him an eye on him herself.

“I am sure,” Danny replied.

“Ok sweetie,” Mama Angela said still not loving the idea but wanting to show trust in Danny. She then went and talked to the sales manager. “We can leave him out here but just a little warning, he has been here less than a week and he needed a second surgery on his leg, so he is not allowed to stand or walk on it right now.”

“Oh, wow seems like a lot for a first week,” the sales manager said before turning to the employee at the desk. “Because of his leg injury I want him alone in the playpen so nobody could accidentally fall on it or otherwise injury him. If a third little comes in this time, they go in the playpen with Mr. grumpy over there.”

“Yes sir,” the employee at the desk said.

Mama Angela set Danny down in the empty playpen. “Ok sweetie, I am trusting you to behave. If you do not, I promise you, you will not like the outcome, but if you are extra good for the nice man at the desk then you will get a reward.” She then reached into the diaper bag and pulled out Danny’s stuffed animal, Antlers.  She handed him to Danny before she began speaking again. “Here is your friend to keep you company. Remember the doctor said you could try standing and walking tonight but needed at least a full day so please do not do anything stupid so close to being recovered.”

“I won’t,” Danny replied. The thought of trying to walk now had not even crossed his mind. Why take a risk when you are so close to getting what you want.

“Good boy,” Mama Angela praised before kissing him on the forehead. “Danny, remember we love you very much and behave for the nice man at the desk.”

With that both Mama Angela and Ashley followed the sales manager to the back of the store. Danny heard the heavy door close. He looked back to the man at the desk and saw that he had started reading a book. Danny then scooted on his bottom turning himself so he could see the little in the other playpen. He was a little shorter and skinnier than Danny. He was clearly thickly diapered and dressed in a baby blue onesie. What Danny noticed most though was the angry look on his face.

“Are you still mentally there?” The boy asked. “Or are you brainwashed like all the others.?”

“I am still me,” Danny replied.

“Then why are you not fighting back?” the boy questioned. “Don’t you realize how fucked up this is?”

“Language,” the man at the desk said before going back to his book. Danny realized he did not care about what the littles said or did. He was just here so the store could say they are supervised.

“I realize this is the most messed up thing I have ever seen in my life,” Danny responded. “But at least until my leg heals, I am at the mercy of the two giants who have adopted me. Why would I purposely anger them?”

“You realize they are probably the ones who fucked up your leg right? It is not going to recover.”

“The thought that they might not want it to recover has crossed my mind,” Danny admitted. “But I do not think they are the ones who caused my leg injury. My memory of my last night in my dimension is very hazy, due to the alcohol, the concussion, the trauma, and probably whatever process they used to send me here, but I remember my leg being in horrible agony.”

“Still being in a normal dimension that pain is probably 100x better than this fucked up hell hole,” the little said.

“Watch your mouth,” the employee said this time sounded angrier.

The little in the other playpen ignored the man. “What are you going to do when you recover?”

“Were you an athlete back in our dimension?” Danny asked assuming the two came from the same place.

“Not really,” the boy replied.

“I was,” Danny told him. “When you are at such a physical disadvantage as we are the only smart strategy is to wait until your opponent makes a mistake until then just do whatever you need to do to survive. That is my plan capitalize on every opportunity I get but do not force myself into a bad situation.”

“You’re not serious,” the other little exclaimed. “You will actually let them treat you like this and not fight back.”

“Part of being an athlete is knowing the situation and knowing when not to take a chance,” Danny tried to explain. “You cannot just go for the knockout shot without setting it up with the jabs because your opponent’s guard will still be up and once you fail you open yourself up for the repercussions. Same thing in baseball you cannot just swing at everything because you want to hit the homerun sometimes you have to take a pitch and get a walk or hit a sacrifice fly to put yourself in a better position later.”

“You’re wrong,” the boy practically screamed at Danny. “You have to commit yourself to fighting these giants with your whole heart or you become just another baby. If you are too fucking stupid to realize that then you deserve to be another one of their babies.”

“Look man,” Danny said calmly. “I stand by my opinion on the best way to deal with the situation. Your way sounds like all it does it get the amazons angry and keep them on guard 24/7.”

“I do not care if amazons are angry,” the boy declared. “I am angry. They put me in a diaper and treat me like a baby 24/7 why would I care about them.”

It looked like the boy was going to continue his rant when a man and woman came out of one of the offices. The woman came over and knelt in front of the other little. “Hello baby, did you miss mommy? Are you making a friend?”

“How many times do I have to tell you,” The little responded even more angerly than he was getting with Danny. “You are not my mom. You are a fucking kidnapper and when I get home, I am going to make sure you pay for what you are doing to me. As for the friend question no I am not making friends with a baby like him because I am a fucking adult not a fucking baby.”

The woman’s face quickly turned red, and her smile turned into a frown. Her husband turned to the employee at the desk. “Has he been behaving like this the whole time?”

“Pretty much,” the employee responded. “Cursing up a storm the whole time.”

The male amazon walked over and took his adoptee out of the playpen. He sat down in a chair on the other side of the room. He laid the little across his lap, undid the snaps of his onesie and pulled his diaper down. “I must have told you a hundred times in the month you have been with us we do not swear.” Two quick smacks rained down on the poor littles butt, but he did not react. “You do what me and your mommy tell you to.” Two more smacks and Danny heard the little started to turn pink. “You are not an adult.” Three much harder smacks. At this point the little boy was crying. “Adults do not need to swear and throw tantrums when they do not get their own way.” Three more hard smacks and the crying boy’s bottom was going from pink to red. “They do not try to intentionally hurt other’s feelings.” Three even harder smacks and the boy was pleading with the man to stop. “You are a baby.” One more hard smack. “You were right grown-ups and babies are not friends.” Another smack. “So, all your friends are going to be other babies.” Another smack landed on the blubbering boy’s bright red behind “You will all be playing in a playpen with your baby toys, making stinky diapers for your mommies and daddies to change since your too immature to even use the potty.” Four more quick spanks landed, and the boy seemed to go completely limp. “Now are you a big boy?”

Danny’s mind was racing over what he had just seen. The power that the man had, and he was not even using his full power. One punch from a giant could do major damage Danny realized. Danny noticed his body was shaking as he watched the scene transpiring in front of his paralyzed with fear

The little mumbled something but received another hard smack “What was that we could not understand your baby babble?” his daddy asked. “Are you a big boy?”

“No,” the boy said quietly but received another spank.

“Louder,” his daddy commanded. “And tell us no daddy, I am not a big boy.”

“No daddy I am not a big boy,” the little repeated loudly.

“Then what are you?” his daddy asked. The boy hesitated and received another hard spank.

“A baby,” he declared loudly.

“Yep, your just our naughty little baby boy,” his daddy declared as he pulled the back of the diaper back up but removed the onesie. “Now we are going to go shopping for baby clothes for our baby but since you were so naughty at the store, we need to make sure everybody know you are just a baby so you’re going to go shopping in just your diapee and any whining or misbehaving and it will go down and you will get even more spankings. Do you want more spankings because your behavior seems to be asking for them constantly?”

“No daddy,” the boy said weakly.

“Then there is an easy way to make sure you do not get any,” his daddy told him. “Just behave.” With that the daddy carried his little away with his mommy walking right next to them.

Danny had never been so terrified in his life as what he just saw. He was terrified of what could happen to him. Danny decided to scoot to the far corner of the playpen where he could see the hallway to the offices, the man at the desk acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened and the door. He then pulled Antlers to cover his face as if him being unable to see anyone made them unable to see him. Seconds felt like hours to Danny as he sat there hoping for anything to happen so that he did not have to be here anymore. Danny heard the door open and saw the largest amazon he had seen yet wearing a very nice business suit. The guy looked at Danny and he immediately rushed over to the playpen where Danny was. He lifted Danny out of the playpen and attempted to pull him close to his body, but Danny started to try to wiggle himself away from the amazon.

“Shhh,” the man said as he got Danny onto his hip and began rubbing his back. “It’s okay Danny you are safe. Just relax. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

• Like 19

Didn’t see that last part coming for sure. What about the employee in the room…does he not see the individual? I am so so so glad this is back and hope there is another update soon! Looking forward to more!

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love this story. We all "want" the littles to rebel and get punished, but a little who plays it smart is a breath of fresh air. That combined with the nervous Amazon's who are expecting him to act up is what makes this one of my favorites. Really hoping for more in the new year, but patient enough to know that I will appreciate the care and time you'll put into it. Best wishes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry this took so long.

Chapter 35

Danny stopped struggling on the man’s hip because he was confused. How did this man know his name. Danny did not have long to think before the man started moving towards the desk.

“What happened with this little guy,” the man holding Danny asked the employee.

“Nothing sir,” the employee said.

“I am going to tell you something I have learned as a father of three littles,” the man holding Danny said with a stern voice. “Shaking in the corner of a playpen while hiding behind a stuffed animal is not a normal behavior so I am going to ask again, what happened that might cause a little to do that.”

“As I said sir nothing out of the ordinary has happened while that little has been here,” the employee reported clearly uncomfortable with the situation. “He had a conversation with a foul-mouthed little in the other playpen. Then the parents of the other little came out and gave the other little the spanking he deserved for his misbehavior. Also, sir just wanted to remind you of the company’s policy about touching littles.”

“First of all, I wrote the policy you are referring to, so I am well aware of it,” the man holding Danny said. “Is it normal for littles to get spanked in front of the other littles in this office because it should not be. This is one of the first places parents take new littles so spanking in front of other littles is more likely to terrify little guys like Danny here.”

“Sir,” the uncomfortable employee said. “What do you want us to do, implement a no spanking policy in the store?”

“I am not saying that. What I am saying is that spanking littles in front of new behaving littles is not appropriate. I am going to bring it up at the board meeting this week. Hopefully we can come up with ideas to prevent another little from being this terrified” With that the man holding Danny walked away from the desk and back over to the playpen but continued to hold Danny. “Are you alright Danny.”

Danny nodded. Despite that the man continued to hold Danny. The man stayed standing never sitting down or even going near a chair. Danny realized it was probably because he did not want make Danny think he was going to get a spanking. Danny studied the amazon holding him. The man was probably close to 13 feet tall but still had a fit and muscular build. Danny was guessing he was mid to late thirties by noticing a few gray hairs. The man was clean shaven and well groomed. The black suit the man was wearing seemed expensive. Danny heard him talk about the board meeting and knew he was one of the executives. Danny knew it might be a bad idea, but he decided to try and learn a bit more about the guy holding him.

“Um mister,” Danny started.

“Call me Uncle Carl,” the man said softly. “I’m your Mama Angela’s brother-in-law.”

Suddenly things made much more sense to Danny.

“Thank you, Uncle Carl,” Danny said.

“You’re such a polite little boy, aren’t you?” Uncle Carl praised. “You are part of my family Danny, and I will always do my best to protect my family. I just wish I brought one of the girls for you to play with.”

“You’re the one with three littles, right?” Danny asked.

“That is right Danny,” Uncle Carl said. “I have Willow, Heather, and Freddy. You will get to meet them all tomorrow.”

“Why did you say one of your girls if you have a boy?” Danny questioned.

“Freddy’s is newer,” Uncle Carl admitted. “He is not adjusted to this dimension like Willow and Heather are.”

So, Heather would not be someone who could help Danny escape if he wanted to. Maybe Freddy would be his best option if he needed to escape.

“Look who’s coming over here buddy,” Uncle Carl said interrupting Danny’s thoughts. Danny looked and saw Mama Angela and Ashley leaving the office they had went into to do the paperwork.

Mama Angela finished the paperwork as quickly as she could but the manager, they were paired with felt the need to over explain every detail. She was hoping Danny was behaving but was very worried about her little boy.

Mama Angela exited the office as quickly as she could when they were finished but was shocked to see her brother-in-law holding Danny. She knew he sometimes had to go in on the weekend much to her sister’s annoyance.

As she walked towards them, she just had the feeling something was not right. She looked at the body language of Danny, he seemed scared. Angela quickened her pace towards Danny and her brother-in-law.

“My sister is going to kill you,” Angela said to Carl as this would be the third weekend in a row that Carl had to go in on the weekend. Vivian put up with it on occasion but becomes very annoyed when it happens repeatedly. Her statement drew the attention of the manager she had dealt with and the desk employee.

“For multiple reasons,” Carl admitted. “But that is not the focus right now. How have you been doing with this little guy.”   

“It has been an adjustment,” Angela said. “But he has been a very good boy so far. Has Mama Angela’s little boy behaved?”

Danny realized although the question was cooed at him, she was really asking Uncle Carl. Uncle Carl sighed before answering.

“I did not hear of one behavioral problem with him,” Uncle Carl started. “But when I came in, he was in the corner visibly shaking trying to hide behind his stuffy. Apparently, another little boy was being quite naughty and had gotten a major spanking right before I got here.”

When Angela heard that her heart sank. She leaves Danny alone for a little bit of time without her or Ashley to protect him and something happens that scares him so horribly. She was glad that her brother-in-law showed up when he did and calmed Danny down.

Ashley had been listening to Carl as well and had a different takeaway. She was glad Danny saw that there were serious consequences for misbehaving. Angela seemed to be avoiding spanking Danny instead just using time-outs. Spankings might scare Danny into behaving better. Ashley did agree with her wife on Carl’s arrival being a blessing. With Danny’s fighting background she was glad that somebody with a lot of experience with littles was the one that calmed him down.

“Poor Danny,” Mama Angela cooed as Uncle Carl handed Danny to her. “Are you alright buddy?”

Danny did not answer. Of course, he was not alright. He was in a dimension where his adulthood was forcibly stripped from him and apparently him getting beaten in public was not too outrageous for most people. Despite this he did not say a word. Saying yes just makes him look more like the baby she wanted him to be.

Mama Angela did not need Danny to respond though. She knew he was still having trouble with the transition despite the fact things had been getting better. She had a feeling he would act tough. He would try to hide his feelings and always act ok. She knew that mentally Danny was not okay.

“Is there a place I can take him to get him situated?” Mama Angela asked her brother-in-law.

“Of course,” Carl told her. “There is a conference room at the end of the hallway you just came out of. Feel free to use that. I have a few business matters that need to be taken care of. I will make sure to say good-bye before I leave though.”

“Sounds good,” Mama Angela replied. “Thanks Carl you are the best.”

With that Mama Angela started to carry Danny towards the conference room. Danny took one last look at the employee who had been at the desk. Early he had looked uncomfortable but right now he looked plain scared. Good, Danny thought, he should know how I felt the whole time he allowed that amazon to do whatever he wanted with that little. Mama Angela, Ashley, and Danny entered the empty conference room and Mama Angela instantly sat him in a very comfortable giant office chair. She knelt in front of him

“I’m sorry,” Mama Angela said to Danny clearly upset by the way things played out. “We should not have left you alone out there.”

“I told you to,” Danny pointed out. “It is not your fault.”

“You might have said you were okay with it,” Mama Angela started. “But you did not know our dimension well enough to make an informed decision. Mommy Ashley and I do. We should have known the potential for the situation going wrong and found another way.”

Ashley stood there unmoved by what her wife said. Danny claims to be an adult so he should be handle being away from them for a short amount of time. Yet after not even a half hour he was already having problems.

“It is fine,” Danny said emotionlessly.

“No, it is not fine,” Mama Angela said getting a little upset. “And you are not fine. Danny according to Uncle Carl you were physically shaking. You were absolutely terrified. I can tell just by being around you for a few days that you are still scared. You do not need to pretend to be the big tough guy all the time Danny.”

Danny thought, obviously I am not fine. I am in this crazy dimension against my own will, my body is injured, everyone is treating me like I am a child and now I find out that getting beaten by one of the giants will not cause anyone to even bat an eye. This place is insane.

Apparently, something in Danny’s body language must had broken because he felt Mama Angela start rubbing his back softly before she softly began speaking again. “Danny let your emotions out. It is not healthy for you to hide them all the time. You are safe with use. We are not going to judge you for anything you say or do right now.”

Angela was saying this to Danny but also hoped Ashley was listening. They were too similar to each other when it came to emotions for their own good.

Danny felt a few tears escape as he thought about how his life had changed. To him it completely sucked. Assuming he was actually stuck here he had so many things he wanted to do but never will be able to. He would never become a star in MMA, never get married, never have children of his own. He just hated everything that had happened to him. He knew he had to collect himself a little.

“Such a good boy,” Mama Angela cooed as he collected himself. “Now Danny what do you want to do next.”

“I want to go home,” Danny blurted out.

That is reasonable, Mama Angela thought.  It disappointed her a little because she loved shopping, but Danny came first.

“Ok, Danny,” Mama Angela said softly. “Mommy Ashley can take you to the car right now, do you mind if I grab a few things quickly for meeting the rest of my family tomorrow?”

“I want to be back at my home,” Danny said. “My apartment where I am in control.”

Mama Angela could not explain how hurt she felt by that statement. She had hoped Danny had seen them as his family and their house as his home by now but clearly that was not the case. She knew Danny was not intentionally trying to hurt her with that comment but that actually made it worse. It was not a temper tantrum where he was purposely trying to hurt her, it was how he actually felt. She looked toward her wife for support, but she did not seem to care at all. Be strong for your little boy, she told herself.

“I’m sorry Danny,” Mama Angela started as she took a deep breath. “But I cannot send you back to your dimension for many reasons. Firstly, the odds you survive the trip right now is slim. They did not properly prepare you to come to our dimension and you received a lot of radiation. Being properly prepared for the trip would prevent a lot of the radiation but you are still exposed. With how much radiation you took in during the first trip it is likely if you travel back in the next few years you may die from too much radiation. Plus, the radiation was already affecting the nanites treatments you were given so at the very least the treatments would be undone and the damage to your body would kill you. Even if you did survive the medical treatment is better for you here. Plus, legally your dimension does not allow transportation to their dimension except for tourist coming back and only at certain times so we cannot send you now and we cannot get the proper papers for them to allow you in the transport. So, I am sorry Danny, but you are stuck here but that’s okay. Mama Ashley and I are going to do everything we can to make this feel like home for you.”

Every word hit Danny like a ton of bricks. He wanted to believe that Mama Angela was lying to him. Despite that he just knew she was telling him the truth. She did not need to give him as much information as she did. He also knew that laws were passed in his dimension to prevent amazons from traveling to his dimension due to the fears that they would take over or kidnap the inhabitance. He would hope that legally he could travel back but it would probably be a grey area at best. He could not help himself as he started weeping.

Mama Angela tried her best to console her little but understood his pain. He probably had some hope that he would be told he could go back to his home dimension at some point, and she just told him it would not happen. She rubbed his back and let him cry. She saw Carl open the door. Carl looked around and gave Angela a knowing look and left the room.

The whole situation made Ashley very uncomfortable. This was not what she expected from Danny at all. She expected him to fight Angela, get angry and call her a liar. Danny breaking down told her he knew Angela was telling the truth. It also told her that Danny did not want to be Angela’s little, and Angela would be too oblivious to that fact. She felt she had to protect Angela from herself and Danny.

Danny calmed himself down. He knew crying would not help right now. He had to keep his mind sharp and come up with a plan.

“Such a brave boy,” Mama Angela cooed towards her calming down little. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek before grabbing a couple of tissues. She first wiped the tears off of his face. Then she held one up to his nose. “Blow sweetie.”

Danny blew his nose into the tissue that Mama Angela was holding for him. He felt embarrassed that she thought he was incapable of blowing his own nose but right now he did not have enough fight left in him for that.

“Danny, are you going to be alright to shop today or do you want to go back to our house,” Mama Angela asked.

“We can shop,” Danny replied.

“Okay sweetie one more thing before we start though,” Mama Angela said. “I know you hate us right now but please if you need to talk to someone about anything me and Mommy Ashley are always here to listen.”

Danny’s focus went to her saying she knew he hated them. Danny had been trying to figure out how he felt about the two captors. He did not love them. They were part of the system that had taken his freedom and his future away from him. Yet he did not hate them. He hated this dimension and being forced to be a baby, but he understood that they did not make the choice to send him there. If it was Ashley’s choice, he would have probably died in his own dimension before being sent to theirs. He had also seen with the regressed littles and the treatment of the other little boy in the store today that they were treating him better than some other littles. He still had many confusing thoughts and feelings about both of them.

“I do not hate you two,” Danny admitted out loud. “I honestly do not know how I feel about anything in this dimension right now. I hate the situation I am currently in, but I know it is not your fault or anything it this dimension’s. It is just really overwhelming right now.”

For Angela this was the best thing she had heard Danny say. She knew he was struggling mentally with the events that brought him here and figured it would take a long time and therapy for him to feel right again. She figured that he would hate the two of them for a while. To hear him admit to struggling and that he does not hate or blame his new caregivers was better than Angela could have expected at this point.

Ashley did not believe Danny was sincere about not hating Angela and herself. It was too mature for what she knew about littles. She had to believe Danny was just saying what he thought Angela wanted to hear. She wished Angela would look at the full picture. Danny did not want to be their little. She was worried Danny would badly hurt Angela down the line.

Danny received a big hug from Mama Angela. “If you need someone to talk to, about any issue or you just want to talk please let us know.”

“I will Mama Angela,” Danny replied.

“Good boy,” Mama Angela praised with a huge smile on her face. “Now it is time to go shopping. This is going to be so fun.”

• Like 14

Ashley is more negative about Danny than she needs to be.

I really think that for the first time he was really honest with himself and also with Ashley and Angela.

But Angela also has to realize that Danny is not in this situation voluntarily.

All three lack an open and honest conversation at eye level.

• Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Who is this guy who just picked Danny up from the playpen and put him on his hip?

Never mind I found out who he is in this chapter. This chapter was well waiting for I hope we do not have to wait long for the up coming family reunion. 

I love this story so much. :-)

Remarkable story. I really enjoy your character, but darn, can you dial back the Psycho? On Ashley, she's a psycho witch. She is uncaring and she really reminds me of a garden. Variety's psychopath now.

P.S Thank you for bringing up strong emotions in me. I'm really enjoying the story, but Ashley's vibe just really brought that out what I said above. But I want to make sure you understand it just. Her attitude brings out a strong emotion. Which is awesome? Please continue what you're doing.

I think Ashley needs to be more realistic with herself in her opinions or reactions about Danny.  She doesn’t seem to like Littles but her own emotional background with her family makes her as emotionally insecure as Danny or Angela. Angela is Little-crazy while Ashley is the opposite. Danny is going through a harsh reality. He might be saying things to an extent for what they want to hear but I do not think it is as much as Ashley thinks it is. Great chapter. Shopping and dinner should be fun!

I think you're characterization is superb. I think others comments are from a lack of content. Danny has a lot of emotional change while his parents are still in the early stages of change. I'm sure with more time they will show more as well. Each character is going on an emotional journey at different rates. I look forward to more.