LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally posting after lots of lurking!

Hi everyone. I'm a 40 year old female Brit ?

I've been using your awesome community to help me come to terms with my increasing IC issues. I've discovered wearing nappies is so cool and totally removes my stress and anxiety after years of pretending that I'm not really IC.

My epiphany came when I went to the docs about a year ago and I was referred to the IC clinic and was told there is no magic cure for my stress and urge incontinence. You've helped me turn something pretty grim into something of a lifestyle choice. So thank you. 

I am now at the point where starting to wear 24/7 is undoubtedly going to make my IC worse but I also feel that the faff and expense of 24/7 wearing will be worth it for not having lots of little accidents and having to plan my whole day around toilet access opportunities (or keeping myself dehydrated). 

I look forward to hearing from you ?

• Like 2

Hi Little Belle, and welcome to DD. Glad you decided to come forward, and really join in! Sorry about the IC issues, but glad you’ve kinda come to terms with it. Why not try and make it something fun. At least, you have lots of people here, who understand, and know where you’re coming from. So, do jump in now, and have a good time. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

Welcome.  Wise choices there.  I've been in nappies for two years and it's been great.

Thank you and yes this is exactly what you guys have shown me! 

3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Little Belle, and welcome to DD. Glad you decided to come forward, and really join in! Sorry about the IC issues, but glad you’ve kinda come to terms with it. Why not try and make it something fun. At least, you have lots of people here, who understand, and know where you’re coming from. So, do jump in now, and have a good time. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! 

Thank you and hi back ?  yes I think I am going to have some fun. 

• Like 1

Welcome to our den of the diapered, Little Belle! Soggy bottoms are our specialty! We are an inclusive bunch, and we are pleased to include you! Please do poke around, make friends, ask questions, post ideas, check out the chat... really see what we have to offer!

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Kaleros said:

Welcome to the forums. Your story sounds like you made the right choice. Nice icon by the way. Do you play Animal Crossing? 

Thank you yes it just feels right. Yes I love Animal Crossing! Do you play? 

1 hour ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

Welcome to our den of the diapered, Little Belle! Soggy bottoms are our specialty! We are an inclusive bunch, and we are pleased to include you! Please do poke around, make friends, ask questions, post ideas, check out the chat... really see what we have to offer!

Thank you I will! I'm so glad I found this community to help me turn something awful into something fun ?

Welcome to DD, and at least wearing padding isn't all that bad. Honestly I find them comfortable. Its our upbringing that made us think it was unacceptable, "Only babies wear diapers/nappies" "Big boys/girls use the potty". Well.. now we know better!  :)

4 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Welcome to DD, and at least wearing padding isn't all that bad. Honestly I find them comfortable. Its our upbringing that made us think it was unacceptable, "Only babies wear diapers/nappies" "Big boys/girls use the potty". Well.. now we know better!  :)

Haha love that attitude! Yes I've gotta say, as soon as I put the padding on, I just feel like "aah everything's gooood" ?

27 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Hey, some of us like being babies! ?

Welcome Little Belle ?

People here are really great, you will have some fun in here, and wearing diapers is so soothing and comfortable

Enjoy your ride

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Little Belle said:

Hi everyone. I'm a 40 year old female Brit ?

I've been using your awesome community to help me come to terms with my increasing IC issues. I've discovered wearing nappies is so cool and totally removes my stress and anxiety after years of pretending that I'm not really IC.

My epiphany came when I went to the docs about a year ago and I was referred to the IC clinic and was told there is no magic cure for my stress and urge incontinence. You've helped me turn something pretty grim into something of a lifestyle choice. So thank you. 

I am now at the point where starting to wear 24/7 is undoubtedly going to make my IC worse but I also feel that the faff and expense of 24/7 wearing will be worth it for not having lots of little accidents and having to plan my whole day around toilet access opportunities (or keeping myself dehydrated). 

I look forward to hearing from you ?

@Little Belle

Welcome to DD! You are in good hands here and within good company! All of us are here because of our love of diapers-  each one of us has Their reasons for wearing diapers, or identifying as they do. In my case I am an incontinent diaper lover.  I started my journey about 20 years ago, but continue to work here and at other websites within the community. After doing a lot of searching and looking around, I found DD to be the most current and helpful site out there. There is only one thing that I wish I had done earlier: that is, I wish that I had joined earlier Then I did. You will find all of the people here to be very nice and very supportive. I always try to help as many people as I can, because I am on the same journey that they have been traveling, and each person has their own issues that they must deal with in order to come to the one thing that they need: acceptance: once you do that, the easier things can come. If you accept that you have to wear diapers, you can then add the fun aspect of it, because you can add other parts of the “lifestyle” to it.  Because I wear diapers, I now try to have fun with it as much as I can.

Wearing diapers is not bad: at least this way you are able to do almost anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want. You do not have to worry that you will have an accident, or that you have to use the bathroom. In Times of Covid, diapers have come in handy for many, and I’m sure many of them, here and other places, I’ve excepted the fact that they use diapers for their intended purposes – there is no shame in doing such a thing, because that is a biological function that all of us have to do - Wearing diapers will not cause your incontinence to become worse: the only way that it becomes worse is if there is a change in the way your body deals with elimination of bodily waste. People seem to think that the minute you put a diaper on you will use it simply because it is on Dash this is a misnomer – you will not use a diaper simply because you have it on – you have to train your body to be able to release, and that means that you have to train your body your bladder and your bowels to work together, and you have to condition your brain to allow that to occur: meaning you have to say “it’s OK to use a diaper for any and all purposes“  - just because you have a diaper on does not mean you will immediately release in it when you have it on!

if you have been having problems with incontinence for as long as you have, diapers will come in handy, and they will become as normal for you as underwear is to somebody who is fully confident.  In both of our cases, stress has been eliminated because of use of diapers, and I don’t have to worry about it anymore. There are times when I worry about way too many things, and I don’t want to have to worry about it anymore, so I have taken the necessary steps to allow this function to be dealt with using incontinence products.

Your decision to wear 24/7 will not be in vain! You will be able to do so much more if you do not have to constantly worry that you will have an accident or that you will not make it to the facilities. In my case it is a safety, dignity, and convenience issue.  There is no reason why I should have to be superman to try to go to the bathroom before I have an accident – and with my advancing age it would be a safety issue because I would probably fall and have an accident anyway.

there are many of us here on DD with differing experiences, and stories about how we got here. We also have, in addition to a forum system, a chat system where a lot of us gather on a regular basis to chat about things that interest us or others. Please do not hesitate to check out the chat system, and if you have any questions you will find in the system, that there are several staff members who frequent the chat system. If you get stuck or you need help, they are there to help you.

please feel free to respond to postings, follow or private message me if I can be of further assistance. We are all here to try to help others because we are all in the same “journey“ the differences each of us got here on different roads but they all came together here. Our admin team and our moderators are really cool, and they will help you should you need them.

welcome to DD, and hopefully we will see you in the chat at some point!

Brian

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Little Belle said:

You've helped me turn something pretty grim into something of a lifestyle choice. So thank you. 

That's one of the nicest intros from someone I remember, particularly the bit I copied above.This site did much the same for me, although mine was a mental struggle rather than a physical one.  Now I'm in nappies full-time and much, much happier.  Enjoy your time here and your time in nappies!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Welcome Little Belle ?

People here are really great, you will have some fun in here, and wearing diapers is so soothing and comfortable

Enjoy your ride

Thank you I will ?

6 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Belle

Welcome to DD! You are in good hands here and within good company! All of us are here because of our love of diapers-  each one of us has Their reasons for wearing diapers, or identifying as they do. In my case I am an incontinent diaper lover.  I started my journey about 20 years ago, but continue to work here and at other websites within the community. After doing a lot of searching and looking around, I found DD to be the most current and helpful site out there. There is only one thing that I wish I had done earlier: that is, I wish that I had joined earlier Then I did. You will find all of the people here to be very nice and very supportive. I always try to help as many people as I can, because I am on the same journey that they have been traveling, and each person has their own issues that they must deal with in order to come to the one thing that they need: acceptance: once you do that, the easier things can come. If you accept that you have to wear diapers, you can then add the fun aspect of it, because you can add other parts of the “lifestyle” to it.  Because I wear diapers, I now try to have fun with it as much as I can.

Wearing diapers is not bad: at least this way you are able to do almost anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want. You do not have to worry that you will have an accident, or that you have to use the bathroom. In Times of Covid, diapers have come in handy for many, and I’m sure many of them, here and other places, I’ve excepted the fact that they use diapers for their intended purposes – there is no shame in doing such a thing, because that is a biological function that all of us have to do - Wearing diapers will not cause your incontinence to become worse: the only way that it becomes worse is if there is a change in the way your body deals with elimination of bodily waste. People seem to think that the minute you put a diaper on you will use it simply because it is on Dash this is a misnomer – you will not use a diaper simply because you have it on – you have to train your body to be able to release, and that means that you have to train your body your bladder and your bowels to work together, and you have to condition your brain to allow that to occur: meaning you have to say “it’s OK to use a diaper for any and all purposes“  - just because you have a diaper on does not mean you will immediately release in it when you have it on!

if you have been having problems with incontinence for as long as you have, diapers will come in handy, and they will become as normal for you as underwear is to somebody who is fully confident.  In both of our cases, stress has been eliminated because of use of diapers, and I don’t have to worry about it anymore. There are times when I worry about way too many things, and I don’t want to have to worry about it anymore, so I have taken the necessary steps to allow this function to be dealt with using incontinence products.

Your decision to wear 24/7 will not be in vain! You will be able to do so much more if you do not have to constantly worry that you will have an accident or that you will not make it to the facilities. In my case it is a safety, dignity, and convenience issue.  There is no reason why I should have to be superman to try to go to the bathroom before I have an accident – and with my advancing age it would be a safety issue because I would probably fall and have an accident anyway.

there are many of us here on DD with differing experiences, and stories about how we got here. We also have, in addition to a forum system, a chat system where a lot of us gather on a regular basis to chat about things that interest us or others. Please do not hesitate to check out the chat system, and if you have any questions you will find in the system, that there are several staff members who frequent the chat system. If you get stuck or you need help, they are there to help you.

please feel free to respond to postings, follow or private message me if I can be of further assistance. We are all here to try to help others because we are all in the same “journey“ the differences each of us got here on different roads but they all came together here. Our admin team and our moderators are really cool, and they will help you should you need them.

welcome to DD, and hopefully we will see you in the chat at some point!

Brian

Wow @~Brian~ thank you for such a warm and informative welcome! I know I'm going to enjoy this site and TBH I already have been for about the last 6 months or so. But interacting with you lovely lot will certainly be much more fun than just lurking ?

I've already been blown away by how lovely and welcoming you all are. 

10 minutes ago, Stroller said:

That's one of the nicest intros from someone I remember, particularly the bit I copied above.This site did much the same for me, although mine was a mental struggle rather than a physical one.  Now I'm in nappies full-time and much, much happier.  Enjoy your time here and your time in nappies!

Thank you @Stroller that's so kind! I'm so thankful that I've found a community of awesome like minded people. Some of the sites out there are a bit scary to say the least ?

I am also a massive believer in that if you give kindness out, you invite kindness back ?

• Thanks 1

Hi Little Belle, welcome to Daily Diaper. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We all come here form many different reasons but I'm certain you will find your people in this community. I'm consitentaly  surprised (in a good way) how welcoming, knowlegdeable and kind the people on this site are.