LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you having for dinner tonight?

~Brian~

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Mom took the new oven for a spin. We had Parmesan-crusted chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was really good!

That does sound good Mikey! Does your mom like the new oven??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Had meatloaf for dinner and there is enough to have in again tonight.

Awesome!? I love meatloaf buddy, especially if it's spicy with red tomato paste!?❤️???❤️☺️

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That does sound good Mikey! Does your mom like the new oven??

Yep! it heats up faster and has a mega burner to boil water fast. Haven't tried the air fryer yet, as we need a basket to cook in.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yep! it heats up faster and has a mega burner to boil water fast. Haven't tried the air fryer yet, as we need a basket to cook in.

But didn't you guys just have chicken strips the other day?? That requires the air fryer, doesn't it?? And you said they were homemade!?☺️???❤️?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But didn't you guys just have chicken strips the other day?? That requires the air fryer, doesn't it?? And you said they were homemade!?☺️???❤️?

She cooked them on a cookie sheet. they were homemade, they we're more browned on the bottom from the hot tray, but rather good regardless :)

5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

She cooked them on a cookie sheet. they were homemade, they we're more browned on the bottom from the hot tray, but rather good regardless :)

Oh okay, that makes sense! Tonight for dinner I had homemade ravioli with a piece of garlic bread. It was very good!???❤️?☺️???

2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm about to have dinner ( I know it's late. long day.) Chicken nuggets from Wendy's.

I love Wendy's chicken nuggets! They're the Best!?❤️?☺️❤️?? You're an lucky little boy Mikey!?????❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Kielbasa and Spanish rice tonight, it was good!

Pizza Friday is canceled unless someone clicks on the buy Mike a pizza button lol. Doctors and pharmacy got all my money! Back-up is Creamed Chipped Beef or S.O.S. as it is affectionately known.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yea! Thanks for the kindness! Mom and I will enjoy our Friday pie!

That's awesome buddy!?? I love pizza!??❤️? What kinda pizza are you gonna order buddy???❤️??❤️?

2 hours ago, square_duck said:

Tacos....soft chicken tacos and hard shell beef tacos......TACOS!!?

I also love TACOS too buddy!!!!!!??????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome buddy!?? I love pizza!??❤️? What kinda pizza are you gonna order buddy???❤️??❤️?

Usually a Mega Cheese with pepperoni and sausage... you know, a healthy choice :roflmao:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Usually a Mega Cheese with pepperoni and sausage... you know, a healthy choice :roflmao:

That sounds AWESOME buddy!??? I really wish I could come over for dinner at your house!??❤️ LOL!?? Do you know if it's a local restaurant or a chain??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That sounds AWESOME buddy!??? I really wish I could come over for dinner at your house!??❤️ LOL!?? Do you know if it's a local restaurant or a chain??

It's a local place. Only open 2 days a week, but has the best pizza around!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It's a local place. Only open 2 days a week, but has the best pizza around!

Cool!?☺️? Why is it only open two days a week though???❤️

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool!?☺️? Why is it only open two days a week though???❤️

I don't know! I don't understand how they make rent being open only Friday and Saturday, but they do it. Last I heard they tried hiring a manager to be open more, but the quality went down so they don't trust anyone to make em right. ?‍?

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I don't know! I don't understand how they make rent being open only Friday and Saturday, but they do it. Last I heard they tried hiring a manager to be open more, but the quality went down so they don't trust anyone to make em right. ?‍?

That's smart and makes sense but I have a feeling that in the long run, that's not gonna help the business.??

I'm having a ribeye steak. ? Just about to fire up the grill.   Was grocery shopping earlier and spotted a "last day" special (stuff that's just about to go beyond the sell-by date).  They had a number of them all heavily discounted (nearly 50%!), so I bought 3.  1 went in the freezer, but the other 2 will be cooked tonight.    Haven't decided what I will have with the steak.

????