LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happiness is....(ABDL edition)

...a warm dolly, a pretty tiara and spending for a week at Tiara Fairy Auriandra's house dressed in Fairy satin

• 3 weeks later...

Having my big brother @tommyneedsdiapers90 holding me, feeding me an baba, rocking me back and forth, hanging out with me/playing with me, giving me lots of hugs and kisses, changing my diapers and giving me raspberries afterward, bathing me/bathing with me and having fun, going to the park together, him sleeping with me/cuddle with me in my crib and giving me a couple of pats on my little diapered baby butt, us watching wrestling together on TV, letting me follow in his footsteps, letting me look like him, LITERALLY, letting me be his baby brother, babying me, singing lullabies to me, throwing diaper parties together, and finally being Diaper Bros forever and ever!?☺️☺️?❤️????????❤️☺️?????❤️?❤️??❤️?????❤️???❤️?????❤️?❤️☺️?????❤️????❤️???❤️?❤️ Having Dada say, "Does my little boy wanna diaper?" Or him saying, "honey do you have any poo-poo in your diaper?" Or "Does baby want his diapie changed maybe?" And doing all the things that big brother Tommy does when he takes care of his baby brother! Or daddy saying, "Does baby feel better now that we changed his diaper?!"???☺️❤️??????❤️???❤️??☺️?❤️?❤️?

• 2 weeks later...

Happiness is the 1998 drama comedy wrote produced and directed by Tod Solondz. His character driven story helped me understand we all have a diffrent idea what happiness really is. This film had a mostly possative influence on how I've learned to accept my lifestyle. 

• Like 1