LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfort of a Stuffed Animal

diaperguy

I dont care what anybody says. Finding that perfect plush to cuddle with is amazing! Im talking about that plushie you go to when you sleep or are scared or upset or whatever. Then add a comfy diaper and that perfect spot to sleep in. And it doesnt get better than that. My plushie is a true friend. 

• Like 5

I love snuggling a plushie while cuddling on my Daddy's chest and listening to his heartbeat. If ever I drop my plushie my Daddy plops them back into my arms ?  plushies are great, especially when Daddy makes them talk. That said, as much as I love my plushies if I had to pick stuffy or Daddy it is Daddy 110% of the time.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A lot of my stuffed animals ended up MIA. Before we had a baby, or it might have been right after, we went to Toys R Us to look for, well, toys. Soft plush toys, to be exact. I found a rainbow zebra. Black with stripes of all colors of the rainbow. I knew I had to have it, even though the $20 price tag was a bit much.

I still cuddle with him. I took a break from it, but I think I need the extra comfort these days, so he sleeps with me if I'm down for bed or taking a nap. I call him Vol, short for Vol'jin, and I plan on never letting him go.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love stuffed animals. There is so much comfort in snuggling a soft cuddly stuffed animal especially during naptime and bedtime.  I love my stuffed piggy in my arms and the comfort of me sucking on my paci during my nap and night night time. I get such good sleep. 

• Like 2
On 9/13/2021 at 11:15 PM, diaperguy said:

I dont care what anybody says. Finding that perfect plush to cuddle with is amazing! Im talking about that plushie you go to when you sleep or are scared or upset or whatever. Then add a comfy diaper and that perfect spot to sleep in. And it doesnt get better than that. My plushie is a true friend. 

I know what you mean buddy! I wish I had a big crib with a huge collection of stuffed animals around it with a spinning dinosaur mobile on it! And I would have my Spidey plushie with me and I'd have my teddy bear with me, all tucked in with a very comfortable Diaper on, sucking on my blue paci with my jammies on!?????????❤️☺️ Absolute heaven!????❤️???❤️??❤️?????❤️??☺️??

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know what you mean buddy! I wish I had a big crib with a huge collection of stuffed animals around it with a spinning dinosaur mobile on it! And I would have my Spidey plushie with me and I'd have my teddy bear with me, all tucked in with a very comfortable Diaper on, sucking on my blue paci with my jammies on!?????????❤️☺️ Absolute heaven!????❤️???❤️??❤️?????❤️??☺️??

The adult crib bed is really more for safety reasons for me, but we just babied it up with baby sheets, baby cushion pads, baby toys hanging on the sides so I can play with them and a mobile and the stuffed animals. I do need the cushion pads for safety because of seizures I could have, but they don't have to be baby ones. :)  I alos don't need baby sheets, but that is all part of the fun and the toys hung on the side are also so much fun. The stuffed animal and especially my piggy is my comfort along with my pacifier. 

2 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

The adult crib bed is really more for safety reasons for me, but we just babied it up with baby sheets, baby cushion pads, baby toys hanging on the sides so I can play with them and a mobile and the stuffed animals. I do need the cushion pads for safety because of seizures I could have, but they don't have to be baby ones. :)  I alos don't need baby sheets, but that is all part of the fun and the toys hung on the side are also so much fun. The stuffed animal and especially my piggy is my comfort along with my pacifier. 

You have seizures?? Why buddy?? Are you gonna be okay?!❤️?❤️??

We ,, have a lot of stuffed animals and dolls. And sleep with them every nite. I just love to get under an electric blanket with one of my dolls, and the blanket will heat up my baby so he or she feels so warm, and helps me sleep. I have 2 that are ones I have rescued, and one is a complete rebuild from parts of 3 dolls, I liked the head of one but the body was a loss. So I waited it out for several yrs to find the baby and build it. You just can't beat it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You have seizures?? Why buddy?? Are you gonna be okay?!❤️?❤️??

It is a complication of the Stroke. It isn't like I have them all the time but I have a risk of having them. 

1 hour ago, Diapered Butt said:

It is a complication of the Stroke. It isn't like I have them all the time but I have a risk of having them. 

Do you have to take medication for it??

On 10/25/2021 at 3:28 PM, foreverdl said:

We ,, have a lot of stuffed animals and dolls. And sleep with them every nite. I just love to get under an electric blanket with one of my dolls, and the blanket will heat up my baby so he or she feels so warm, and helps me sleep. I have 2 that are ones I have rescued, and one is a complete rebuild from parts of 3 dolls, I liked the head of one but the body was a loss. So I waited it out for several yrs to find the baby and build it. You just can't beat it.

Yes! I agree. A heating blanket or mattress pad brings comfort to a whole new level. They get warm and when its cold out its amazing. I admit I do have a baby boy doll. And yes he gets warm and is nice. 

• Like 1

I love stuffies and my favorite is Fuffy he is a big Bunny plush I bought him in a chapter's in their baby section, he was the biggest bunny they had and as soon as I saw him I instantly swooned ! So fluffy soft and big enough for me to give bear hugs! He's always been my comforting plushy friend whenever I was scared, stressed, anxiety ridden, depressed you name it ! I once brought him on a plane ride once so I had to go through security & border security holding him but I realized it proved to be more of a hassle carrying him around on my trips even though he made me feel safe all the time, but I'd leave him at home with my other many stuffies so he had friends while I'm away.

• Like 1

I have stuffed killer whales that keep me company- as I love killer whales and I have had a lot of them since I was 4 years old- and some that have I have acquired in the past 16 years when I bought a whale on eBay that was just like my favorite at the time cause I thought he was lonely- when I was working- so I began to collect more and more.  I now have several I rotate between but yes, there is no greater joy than sleeping with your favorite blanket, a stuffed animal if you ask me!  It is a pure comfort!

BabyChris

Sleeping with stuffed animals is great and it goes to the next level and is so much better when combined with snuggling on your caregiver and listening to their heartbeat ? ? ?  not to mention when my Daddy tucks me in and gives my stuffy and I a goodnight kiss.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:01 AM, diaperguy said:

Yes! I agree. A heating blanket or mattress pad brings comfort to a whole new level. They get warm and when its cold out its amazing. I admit I do have a baby boy doll. And yes he gets warm and is nice. 

My 2 favorite ones a boy and a girl, one for my recliner, and one for my play bed. The girl is the one I put together from a couple damaged dolls. Both have sweet faces.And love to snuggle with them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The comfort of my Winnie The Pooh stuffed plush at bedtime and also sometimes I even just carry it around the house and hug it. I just love how soft it is and it brings comfort to me. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Liten_Bebis said:

I love my stuffies! I even bring my stuffie to daycare (work) sometimes ?

@diaperguy

I would agree! I love my plushy/stuffy Dash and I consider her like my daughter. Whenever I feel pain, or strife, or whatever problem that I am experiencing, I gave her a hug or a kiss, and it kind of relaxes me. I keep snuggling her close to me and it makes me feel better. I got her when I was 30, and throughout my life I have had several of them.  The first “friend” that I ever had was a doll that was a young boy, and his name was “Joey” and I had him for six or seven years. Once I got older, I had an elephant that was stuffed, and I named him “tantor” after the elephant in Tarzan Lord of the jungle. Then I had a koala, and I had her until I graduated college in 95. After that, I went into the hospital when I was 30 years old, and I was in a lot of pain. When my mom came into see me, she had purchased this orangutan, and she was so soft and cuddly and warm, that I just kept holding onto her really tightly, And mom told me to “give her a hug whenever you feel pain”. She has a story to tell here, because wherever I went, she went. When I had to do walking exercises in the hallway, she rode at the top of my IV pole, because her arms were really long, and the nurse just wrapped her right around the IV pole, and told me “she can walk right beside you, and because she’s a monkey, she can haul right onto the pole.”

Here I am almost 50, 20 years later, and I still have her by my side. I would not trade her for anything in the world, and I’m glad I have her, because I get lonely. People tell me all the time “you want to go out and find yourself a nice lady“. I am the type of guy that respects the opposite sex, and I would not put anyone at risk, or disrespect them – that’s the way I am. I find that if I’m going to find the right lady, it will be because the person loves me for what I am who I am and what I am, Disability not with standing.

Until that happens, I will have my stuffy, and orangutan named Amy, by my side as much as possible. He is awesome, and I love her to death, as anyone who has a plushy or a stuffy word for their little “friend” I sometimes wonder if I should invest in another orangutan, so she has a sister to play with.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2

Plushies are a "recent" thing for me -- maybe 7 or 8 years ago.   The first one I got was a white tiger because I would really love to have a plushie of Crinklz.  After all, who couldn't love that little guy?  Later, I picked up a somewhat larger tiger and a bear from Big Plush (sadly both no longer available).  They're the ones wearing the diapers in the picture... and it snowballed from there.  You can hardly see her, but my PlushLife snow leopard (snep) is behind the rest.  I now always have 2 (sometimes 3) in bed with me every night (and that includes the snep!).  It now feels weird to not go to sleep with at least one.

crinklz.PNG

bedtimepals.jpg

• Like 1
On 12/19/2021 at 7:24 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@diaperguy

I would agree! I love my plushy/stuffy Dash and I consider her like my daughter. Whenever I feel pain, or strife, or whatever problem that I am experiencing, I gave her a hug or a kiss, and it kind of relaxes me. I keep snuggling her close to me and it makes me feel better. I got her when I was 30, and throughout my life I have had several of them.  The first “friend” that I ever had was a doll that was a young boy, and his name was “Joey” and I had him for six or seven years. Once I got older, I had an elephant that was stuffed, and I named him “tantor” after the elephant in Tarzan Lord of the jungle. Then I had a koala, and I had her until I graduated college in 95. After that, I went into the hospital when I was 30 years old, and I was in a lot of pain. When my mom came into see me, she had purchased this orangutan, and she was so soft and cuddly and warm, that I just kept holding onto her really tightly, And mom told me to “give her a hug whenever you feel pain”. She has a story to tell here, because wherever I went, she went. When I had to do walking exercises in the hallway, she rode at the top of my IV pole, because her arms were really long, and the nurse just wrapped her right around the IV pole, and told me “she can walk right beside you, and because she’s a monkey, she can haul right onto the pole.”

Here I am almost 50, 20 years later, and I still have her by my side. I would not trade her for anything in the world, and I’m glad I have her, because I get lonely. People tell me all the time “you want to go out and find yourself a nice lady“. I am the type of guy that respects the opposite sex, and I would not put anyone at risk, or disrespect them – that’s the way I am. I find that if I’m going to find the right lady, it will be because the person loves me for what I am who I am and what I am, Disability not with standing.

Until that happens, I will have my stuffy, and orangutan named Amy, by my side as much as possible. He is awesome, and I love her to death, as anyone who has a plushy or a stuffy word for their little “friend” I sometimes wonder if I should invest in another orangutan, so she has a sister to play with.

Brian

Funny thing is, I have a baby boy doll and ironically his name is Joey. I dont have kids. So hes my little buddy. Not all the time but every so often I will snuggle with him. But Stitch is my go to plush. Cant think of the tears he has absorbed over the years. 

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...