LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband is sissy ABDL, young kids at home help!

Hi all, it’s my first time on any ABDL forums. Im glad to be here and to find a community you can navigate and get support. In all honestly, I am still nervous to open up, but here it goes.

My husband and I have been married for 8 years, together for much longer. We dabbled in his ABDL desires throughout our relationship, but in the last two years, I have personally made the transition from just diapering my husband to really embracing ABDL and his sissy side.

We have 3 kids who are young. As you can imagine, it makes it very hard for me and my husband to really let our guard down and immerse ourselves into mommy and little space. My husband expresses so many upset feelings and resentment about family life when he is interrupted from that place so he “doesn’t go there” with me and will just be diapered and reserved. He told me today how sad and hurt he is because he isn’t being nurtured and can’t go into that place due to family life constraints…..

Any other parents out there? What works to set the atmosphere to feel authentic and fully engaged? Vacationing alone is a good intermittent thing for us but childcare cost makes it a special treat… So for day to day, nighttime routines etc what works?? I desperately want my husband and I to continue exploring and building and bonding through this, but small kids makes it hard!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You both need to find balance and compromise that's what relationships are about finding a way to make it work I Don have easy answers I understand his frustration I am not into the sissy mommying part its more wanting my spouse to embrace the diaper lifestyle more and we don't have children.

Perhaps finding a way to send the kids to a grandparents for a weekend once a month or something for your personal down time, I know that doesn't always work.

He has to be careful not to allow this not to control you both have to work at it plan it so that you know when to look forward to those special times.

You're more understanding and accommodating that 98% of most spouses out there.

Wetly yours 

Babyalan 

• Like 1

For myself it was being able to have the night time routine and being able to have some of my lil stuff in my room, meaning I was still able to be diapered, have a bottle, my paci, in my jammies, with my blankets and my stuffie.  It is hard to have the lil time with kids, but having children were his choice and something he had to deal with.  This doesn't mean lil time can't still happen, you just have to get creative.  Once the kids are in bed should be some playtime for you and being able to have a bedtime routine will allow him to get into lil space too.

• Like 1

The Golden Rule of Life states "Family First, Job second, yourself Third"....gonna have to put the kids priorities ahead of everything else, including ABDL / sissy play...

Anything else is a criminal disservice to the children...hate to say it, but that's just the way it is

Send the kids to summer camp next year

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

In time things wil change. Kids grow up. He will have his time later than sooner. HE needs to not be so selfish with his time with mommy and understand the time and palce limits of being a parent in a family. We made it work. Like spoonchiken saidfamily first job second yourself third. 

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with the other folks points of kids grow up so there will be time later; I also understand from the side of wanting to be treated as a sissy baby it is hard to put others ahead of the desire at times.  I would recommend a couples weekend with no kids that can indulge in the lifestyle; sent the kids to the grand parents if possible.  If you can afford it could send him to a pro dom for a session.

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem my girlfriend has 2 kids and so it is hard for me to come out to her and I’m also worried that when I do her kids will find out some how. So if I ever do get to go to my little space it’s when I’m home alone which isn’t that often. So I know how you feel 

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 1:24 PM, Goodniteswearer89 said:

I have the same problem my girlfriend has 2 kids and so it is hard for me to come out to her and I’m also worried that when I do her kids will find out some how. So if I ever do get to go to my little space it’s when I’m home alone which isn’t that often. So I know how you feel 

If your girlfriend has kids save yourself and move on, or expect to have a rough life. keep it a secret to yourself . because you may not be with anyone very long and why waste getting busted as a rapest when you are not.

21 hours ago, foreverdl said:

If your girlfriend has kids save yourself and move on, or expect to have a rough life. keep it a secret to yourself . because you may not be with anyone very long and why waste getting busted as a rapest when you are not.

I will just keep it secret like I have been doing for the last 5 years.

For anyone with kids that are not adults One idea I have if you have the luxury of having a spare room that you can put a keyed lockable door on. You can make a spare room into a safe place where after the kids are in bed, or like others have said when they are off for a weekend, you can lock up all of the supplies you need for safe adult playtime.  Just tell them it's a storage room.  And if you don't feel safe locking them into the rest of the house while you are getting alone time. You would still have that room to use when they are at school, or at a sitters house etc . You would not have to take the extra time to prepare a place. Just an idea.

I have a kid he's 37 yrs old and he doesn't know anything about the things I or my wife would do in our private life . I don't see the need to have my son know any of it. Now if my diapers would come up in a medical conversation , since I am much older we can just say I need diapers and leave it at that. Unless he as an adult has questions. But here again that's me. My son is from my first marriage and she passed away so my son was about 9 yrs old when my wife and I got married. I didn't want the problems that may have came out of telling her till my son was grown. That was what I called a mistake I made I should have told her before we got married. But I only played when my wife was at work and son at school, we had some overlapping work hours. So I had safe time to keep my fix as I would have called it back then.

Goodniteswearer , as long as you are not living with your girlfriend then I will agree with you to keep it a secret till the time that you are planning to get married , but I didn't tell my wife till we had ten married for I think it was around 10 yrs in, and the biggest thing that she was mad about was the timing when she was going through cancer, and then she felt like I was cheating on her by keeping a secret that big for that long. We had a really bad time of it for a lot of yrs. We are still married after 28 yrs, but she is still not accepting of it, I have said on here in other threads she is getting more used to it since I now have a need for diapers. 

Anyhow I can't tell anyone anything other than my experience and we do what we do and learn from mistakes we make and I have a bunch of mistakes that I really regret.

• Like 1