LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Ritual (Chapter 10 added - Complete)

baka

Chapter 1

“Do you think my boobs look bigger?” Tanya asked, turning to examine herself in the mirror. “My bra isn’t fitting.”

Stephen, her husband looked. “Wow.” He admired her naked breasts. “Yeah. They are a lot bigger.”

That was the first sign that their lives were about to change.

A few days later, Tanya’s breasts began to hurt. Naturally concerned, she made an appointment to see her doctor.

“It’s milk.” Dr Wilson concluded as she felt Tanya’s swollen chest.

“But I don’t have a baby.” Tanya asserts. “I’ve never been pregnant.”

“I know.” the doctor says. “This happens sometimes. I’ll send you for some blood tests but until we know what’s going on all I can suggest is that you get a breast pump to relieve the pressure.”

So, after getting some blood drawn, Tanya bought a breast pump and took it home.

She explained the doctor’s advice and Stephen helped her set up the machine. 

“I feel like a cow being milked.” She complained as the device repeatedly sucked on her breasts..

“But there’s no milk.” Stephen noted as he watched her nipples stretching inside the transparent cups.

“It’s not working.” Tanya sighed. “I can feel the milk but it just won’t come out.”

“That machine won’t help.” Suddenly a woman was in the room with them.

Tanya screamed and dropped the breast pump.

“Don’t panic.” The woman says. “I’m not going to hurt you. My name is Rachel and I’m like you.” She pointed at her own bulging breasts. “I sensed your power growing and came to explain what’s happening to you.”

“Power?” Stephen asked. 

“Your wife is gifted with feminine magic.” She explained. “The milk is a… side effect.”

“How do I stop it?” Tanya asked. “It’s really starting to hurt.”

“You can't stop it.” Rachel informed her. “To control it, someone must nurse from you.”

“Nurse?” Stephen asked.

“Let me show you.” Rachel said and in that instant another woman appeared. This one was, however, dressed rather strangely. She wore a purple baby’s romper with a little skirt which did nothing to hide the padding around her bottom. “Say hello Sarah.”

“Hello.” the woman said shyly.

“Time for some milk.” Rachel said.

“Yes Mommy.” Sarah turned back to the other woman.

Tanya and Stephen watched, stunned as Rachel lifted her top and unclipped one side of her maternity bra. She let out a little moan of pleasure as Sarah began sucking on her nipple.

“Why is she dressed like that?” Tanya finally managed to ask.

“Only one who is pure is able to nurse from us.” Rachel explained as she guided Sarah over to her other breast. “To remain pure she must live as my baby girl.”

“Hold on.” Stephen said. “I don’t want someone else sucking on my wife’s tits.”

“Are you volunteering for the position?” Rachel asked. “Someone has to do it or her pain will only get worse.”

Stepen looked at Tanya and then at Sarah. Could he live like that for his wife? He looked back at Tanya and saw her wince in pain.

“Yes.” He decided. “I’ll do it.”

“Stephen...” Tanya started to argue.

“There’s nobody else who can.” He insisted.

“Good.” Rachel said as Sarah continued to nurse. “Strip completely naked.”

Reluctantly, Stephen removed all of his clothes.

Once he was totally exposed, Rachel continued. “Now Tanya is going to have to spank you until you cry. Bend over her lap.”

“What?” Tanya asked.

“This is the purification ritual.” the woman explains. “You have to do it..”

“It’s okay.” Stephen reassured her as be bent across his wife’s lap, his bare bottom sticking up.

After a brief hesitation, Tanya brough her hand down, unenthusiastically, on his backside. 

It didn’t hurt at all. In fact, much to his embarrassment, Stephen felt himself start to grow hard.

If the women noticed his erection, none of them reacted to it.

“That’s not going to work.” Rachel informed Tanya. “You have to make him cry. Do it harder.”

The next smack was louder and Stephen winced. That one actually stung a bit.

“I’m sorry.” Tanya told him, feeling like she would cry before he did.

“It’s okay.” Stephen repeated. “You have to do this. Let’s just get it over with.”

Tanya’s hand came down again. It hurt even more than the last one. Stephen quickly lost his arousal as the spanking continued. Tanya could see his cheeks redden and sach strike left them more sensitive to the next. Stephen felt like calling out in pain but he knew she would stop if he did so he bit his lip until finally his eyes started to water.

“That’s enough.” Rachel declared when she saw the tears running down his face.

Tanya stopped, relieved that it was finally over. She helped Stephen stand up off her lap and pulled him into a hug. “I’m so sorry.”

Stephen sniffled as he tried to compose himself. He didn’t respond, worried that he might start sobbing and make Tanya feel even worse.

“Now if you get her diapered and dressed she will be ready to nurse.” Rachel said.

“She?” Tanya asked, confused. 

She looked up and saw that a large changing mat had materialised on the floor. Next to it were a white terry cloth diaper, two safety pins, clear plastic panties and a romper, exactly like Sarahs

“Like I told you. She must live as a baby girl to remain pure.” Rachel reminded her. 

“I thought you just meant Sarah had to be a baby girl because she’s a girl.” Stephen looked at the purple romper on the floor.

“If you don’t want to do this…” Tanya started.

“No.” He stopped her. “I want to do this.” He laid down on the mat to prove it.

Tanya knelt next to him and picked up the diaper. "Do we need to use cloth diapers?" She examined it. "I don't really know what to do with these."

"Here. It's easy." Rachel joined her on the floor and took the diaper from her. "You can use disposable diapers if you like. Sarah wears then when we go out." She explained as she demonstrated how to fold the diaper. "What is important is that she feels like a baby girl. The thickness of cloth diapers and the crinkle of the plastic panties makes sure she knows she is diapered."

"Can you lift up your bum a bit?" Tanya asked Stephen as she slid the diaper under him. She pulled the padding up firmly between his legs. "I hope I don't poke you." She opened one of the safety pins and nervously pinned the left side of the diaper in place then, slightly more confidently, uses the other pin to fasten the right side.

Stephen shifted around, feeling the diaper. Rachel was right. He would never be able to ignore the feeling of wearing this diaper.

Tanya giggled, looking down at him. "Sorry but you look adorable." She picked up the plastic panties and slid them on over his feet and up his legs. "Lift up again." She stretched them over the diaper.

She helped him up from the floor and he heard the plastic panties crinkle just as Rachel had promised. He took a few steps, feeling and hearing his new underwear while Tanya gathered the romper.

"Arms up." She pulled the romper down over his head and stretched it over his padded bottom, fastening the snaps at the crotch. She stepped back and smiled as she looked at her husband. "You are adorable." 

Stephen could only blush.

"She is ready to nurse now." Rachel stated.

Eager to finally be free from the pain, she pulled off her top and dropped her bra on the floor. There was no time for modesty. She sat on one end of the couch and Stephen laid across it, taking her nipple into his mouth.

He began to grow hard again. His dick straining against the diaper. The warm sweet milk began to fill his mouth. Tanya sighed, feeling the pressure reduce.

As he drank, Rachel explained more. "Your milk is the only think she will need from now on. Eating or drinking anything else will make her impure." 

In that moment, Stephen didn't mind. Tanya's milk tasted great and filled him with euphoria. His humiliating outfit didn't matter. He felt safe and loved.

"Now that you have your power, you will always have perfect health and you won't get any older." Rachel continued. "Your milk will do the same for her. So long as she keeps drinking it."

The milk from the first breast stopped and Stephen moved to the other and began sucking. He smiled around the nipple as the milk began flowing.

"You are going to have to give her a new name." Rachel told Tanya. "Stephen us a terrible name for a little girl."

Tanya giggled at the thought. "How about Stephanie?"

Stephen made a contented noise as he kept nursing.

"I guess that settles it." Rachel smiled.

By the time the milk stopped again, Stephen had drunk enough to be satisfied. He sat up and looked sheepishly at Tanya and their guests, suddenly aware of how embarrassing the scene was.

He then noticed that the changing mat was gone, replaced with a playpen, containing some baby toys. "What's that for?"

"I have to teach your mommy how to.use her magic." Rachel said, helping Sarah into the playpen. "You and Sarah are going to play in  here so you don't get into any trouble."

Tanya helped him over the bars and he sat down, on his padded bottom, next to Sarah.

"Don't you love the matching outfits?" Rachel asked..

Tanya gave Stephen a sympathetic look but couldn't help smiling.

"How long have you lived like this?" Stephen asked as Sarah picked up a teddy bear.

"It's hard to keep track of time." She admitted. "But I think it has been about 20 years."

"Wow." The reality of what he had agreed to began to hit him. "You've lived as a baby all that time?"

"Mommy lets me be a grown-up when I want to." She hugs the soft toy to her chest. "But then we have to do the ritual again. I don't like that and being little isn't so bad so I don't ask very often."

“Wait.” He began to panic. “How will we make money? I obviously can’t go to work and what is Tanya going to do? It’s not like she can drop me off at a daycare.”

“You have to call her Mommy or you’ll become impure.” Sarah warned him. “Don’t worry about money. My mommy is teaching your mommy how to use her magic to get anything you need.”

With a sigh, Stephen looked over the toys. This was his life now. He decided that he might as well get used to it. He settled on the dollhouse and began acting out stories with the dolls. 

Sarah put down the teddy and joined in. Soon they were both giggling as they played. This continued until Stephen began to feel pressure on his bladder.

“Uh oh.” He stopped playing.

Sarah stopped too and looked at him. “What’s wrong?”

“I need to pee.” He admitted. “I have to use my diaper. Don’t I?”

Sarah nodded.

“I was afraid of that.” He sighed.

“It’s not so bad.” Sarah reassured him. “I barely even notice that I’m doing it any more.” She felt the front of her diaper. “Yep. I’m soaked.” She giggled as she turned back to the dollhouse.

There was no point trying to avoid it. He was going to have to wet his diaper. It took a couple of tries to convince his body to do it but he flooded his diaper.

The warm liquid pooled under his bottom until the diaper absorbed it, spreading the wetness up the front and back.

"I don't think I'm going to get used to this any time soon." He complained.

"You're such a baby." Sarah gently teased him.

He laughed and returned to their game, doing his best to ignore the soggy fabric pressed against his bottom and crotch.

"I think that's enough for today." Rachel announced a little later. "You're a fast learner."

"Thanks. You're a great teacher." Tanya responded.

Rachel helped Sarah out of the playpen. "Did you have fun with Stephanie?"

"Yes Mommy." Sarah hugged her tightly.

Rachel patted her bottom. "Does someone need a diaper change?"

"Stephanie does." Sarah laughed.

"Really?" Tanya helped Stephen up and felt the crotch of his diaper. "Oh. You are wet. Um. I'd better change you."

Using what Tanya taught her, Rachel made the playpen disappear and replaced it with a pair of changing mats.

"Lay down girls" Tanya directed.

Sarah chose a mat and laid down. Stephen joined her on the other one. Rachel opened the snaps on Sarah's romper to reveal a puffy plastic disposable diaper.

Tanya opened up Stephen's romper and looked down at his plastic panties and the soggy terry cloth underneath. "Ewww. I don't want to touch it." 

"If you think that's gross try being stuck in it." Stephen responded, blushing deeply.

"You're right." Tanya sighed, taking hold of the waistband of the plastic panties and pulling them off. "This is worse for you and you're only doing it for me."

Meanwhile, Rachel untaped Sarah's diaper and pulled it open between her legs. She materialised a packet of baby wipes and got to work cleaning her.

"Can't we just magic them into clean diapers?" Tanya asked as she unpinned and opened Stephen's diaper.

"No. The changes are important for making them feel like babies." Rachel explained. "Once they are off you can just make the dirty diapers disappear though. You don't have to wash them.

"Okay." Tanya began wiping Stephen. "All this hair is going to make this difficult."

"Here." Rachel waved a hand over Stephen.

He felt a tingle as his body hair evaporated.

"Baby girls shouldn't be hary." She stated, rolling up Sarah's old diaper and making it disappear. She materialised an new one and unfolded it.

Stephen's hairless privates felt very sensitive as Tanya cleaned him.

"This is much better." She observed.

"We could get rid of that too." Rachel pointed at his dick. "Make her look like Sarah down there."

"No thanks." Shephen said quickly.

"Maybe next time." Rachel laughed as she taped Sarah into her new diaper.

Tanya made Stephen’s wet diaper and plastic panties disappear then created clean ones. She folded the new diaper, pinned him into it and finally pulled the plastic panties up over it.

When Rachel and Tanya had washed their hands, Rachel declared “It’s time to go home Sarah. It’s past your bedtime.”

Sarah pouted “Can Stephanie come over tomorrow?”

Rachel looked to Tanya for an answer..

“We’d love to.” Tanya said.

Rachel made arrangements with Tanya and then she took Sarah’s hand and they disappeared.

“I guess I should get you into bed too.” Tanya told Stephen. “Would you like me to give you a bath? I think I heard baths help babies sleep.”

“Um. Okay.” Stephen agreed.

Tanya led him to the bathroom. She unsnapped his romper and pulled it off over his head. Next she pulled his plastic panties down and unpinned his diaper.

With a wave of her hand, the bathtub filled with warm water, topped with a thick layer of fragrant bubbles. 

"I still can't believe I can do that." She held his hand as he stepped into the water and sat down.

Stephen closed his eyes and laid back. The water made him feel instantly relaxed and it was good to be out of the diaper for a while.

Tanya took a wash cloth and began scrubbing him all over.

"That feels good." He sighed. "I guess being your baby isn't all bad."

"Thank you for this." She told him. "There's nobody else I could do this with."

When she finished washing him, she helped him up and out of the tub. She wrapped him in a big fluffy pink towel and rubbed him dry.

“Now let’s see if I can do this.” With one arm behind his back and the other under his bottom, she effortlessly lifted him off the ground.

Stephen felt safe in her arms as she carried him out of the bathroom. He assumed she was taking him to their bedroom but instead she pushed open the door to the guest room.

It was no longer a guest room. It had become a nursery. Against one wall was a white cot and against the other was a matching changing table, both easily big enough for Stephen. Between them, under the window was a pink couch. Pink flowers were painted all over the walls.

“What do you think?” Tanya asked proudly. “I made all of this while practicing with Aunty Rachel.”

“It’s very pretty.” Stephen managed to say. It was a perfect room for a baby girl. However,  it was hard to appreciate, knowing that it was now his room.

Tanya sat him gently on the cushioned top of the changing table and pulled the towel away. “Lay down and I’ll get you diapered.” She folded a diaper and slid it under his bottom.

“Why does this one feel so thick?” He asked as she pulled it up between his legs.

“Aunty Rachel said it would be best to double-diaper you at night.” Tanya explained as she fastened him into the diaper. “It is a long time before your morning change and we don’t want you to leak.”

She took out a pair of pink plastic panties with white lace ruffles across the seat. Pulling them up his legs, it was a bit of a struggle to get them over his extra-thick diaper but she managed to squeeze it all inside. To complete his bedtime outfit, Tanya retrieved a short nightdress from a drawer and pulled it on over his head. It was exactly the same shade of pink as his plastic panties. 

Tanya carried Stephen over to the couch. She lifted her top and guided his mouth down to her breast. 

Once she had finished feeding him, Tanya once again lifted him up. She laid him gently in the cot. She placed a soft teddy bear in his arms and a pacifier between his lips.

"Goodnight Stephanie." She kissed his forehead as she tucked him in.

"Goodnight Mommy." He mumbled around the pacifier.

Tanya smiled back at him as she turned off the light. Their new relationship would certainly take some adjustment for both of them but she was sure they could both be happy.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2

Stephen woke up with a full bladder. He looked through the bars of his cot. The only light came from his ballerina nightlight. The world outside the window was still dark.

He wondered how long he would have to wait for a change after he peed. He didn't like the idea of laying in a soggy diaper for hours but the alternative was laying awake fighting a battle with his bladder he would inevitably lose.

After a brief hesitation, he soaked his diaper. Dry, he didn’t mind his diapers so much. They were even weirdly comforting. Wet, they just felt awful. He considered calling out for Tanya to change him. That’s what a real baby would do. However, he didn’t want to interrupt her sleep and he also didn’t love the idea of announcing that he’s wet himself.

He shifted around a bit trying to find the least uncomfortable way to lay in his soggy diaper. As he did, his hand brushed the pacifier. It must have fallen out of his mouth as he slept. On an impulse, he put it back in his mouth. As he sucked on it gently, he imagined it was Tanya’s nipple. That distracted him from his diaper enough to fall back to sleep.

When Stephen woke again, the sun was shining outside his nursery window. His wet diaper was even more uncomfortable and his skin was starting to itch. He realised that the pacifier was still in his mouth and didn’t bother removing it.

Sitting up squashed the soggy material against his bottom. Not liking that feeling at all, he moved into a kneeling position to take the pressure off his diaper. As he did, he realised he needed to pee again. Already wet, he didn’t see any point in holding it so he flooded the diaper again. The weight of the liquid made his diaper sag. He hoped Tanya would be in to check on him soon.

Fortunately, it wasn’t too long before the nursery door opened. He was still in the same position because every attempt to move had pressed the pee-soaked terry cloth against his skin.

“Good morning Stephanie.” Tanya greeted him cheerfully. "How is your diaper this morning?"

Stephen could only blush in response so Tanya felt his bottom and confirmed that he was very wet.

She lifted him over to the change table. She then pulled his plastic panties off and dropped them into a diaper pail, where they promptly disappeared. Next she unpinned his heavy diaper and let it fall open.

"Looks like double diapers were a good idea." She began wiping him clean.

Once she had him pinned into a clean diaper, under another pair of plastic panties, she took him to the couch and unbuttoned her pyjama top. She was eager to feed him. Her breasts had felt uncomfortable since she woke up.

As he drank her milk, he started to feel something in his stomach. He knew what that meant. He needed to poop.

When the milk from her left breast was finished, Tanya moved him to her right one but he stopped her. "Wait. I… um. I need to poop."

"Go ahead." She said, "I'll change you when we are finished."

"I was thinking I might use the toilet." He suggested. "I've been a baby all night. Using the toilet once probably won't be enough to make me impure."

"I guess you could try." Tanya wasn't eager to change messy diapers. She helped him out of his plastic panties and diaper and let him take himself to the bathroom in just his nightdress. 

Stephen returned a few minutes later. Tanya rediapered him and sat on the couch with him again. He placed his lips around her right nipple and began to suck.

Nothing happened.

"It's not working." Tanya stated. "You aren't pure any more."

"Damn. Well, it was worth a try." He stood up."I guess we need to do the ritual again." He pulled his diaper down just far enough to expose his bottom and bent across her lap, wanting to get it over with.

Tanya knew she couldn't be gentle and brought her hand down hard. Stephen's skin was still a little raw from being in a wet diaper for hours and it hurt more than he was expecting. He cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry." Tanya stopped. "We don't have to do this."

"Yes we do." He said. "It's okay."

She knew he was right and smacked him again. He controlled himself this time and the spanking continued. It didn't take long for him to start sobbing.

Tanya helped him up and pulled up his diaper. Still crying, he moved back to her breast and began to nurse. The milk filled his mouth and he felt much better.

Once he was finished, Tanya left him in a playpen while she ate breakfast and got herself ready. "We are going to visit Aunty Rachel and Sarah today." She announced as she led Stephen back to the nursery.

She took his nightdress off then lifted him onto the changing table and removed his plastic panties and still-dry diaper. She then produced a disposable diaper, printed all over with colourful flowers.

She slid the diaper under his bottom and taped him into it. It wasn't as thick as the cloth diaper but Tanya made sure it was still bulky enough that Stephen would always be aware he was wearing it.

When Stephen sat up, he saw that Tanya was holding a sailor dress. "Isn't it adorable?" She asked.

"I guess." He replied, unenthusiastically. He knew he had to wear it but did she really expect him to get excited about it?

"I know this isn't easy for you." She said as she put him into the dress. "But if I'm going to be your mommy then I need to get excited about dressing you up in cute little outfits." She fussed a bit with his collar. "And you do look really sweet."

He blushed. "Thankyou Mommy." He found that he genuinely liked Tanya thinking he looked sweet even if he didn’t like being in a dress which barely covered his diaper.

“I would love to put your hair up in pigtails but it’s too short.” Tanya stroked Stephen’s hair thoughtfully.

“You could make it longer.” He didn’t know what made him suggest that.

Tanya smiled. He was right. She concentrated and waved her hand over his head. It didn’t work quite like she had expected. His hair was longer but he had also turned into a real baby girl, his dress and diaper shrinking with him, to fit his new body.

Stephen looked up at Tanya, confused. She, and everything else in the room, suddenly looked so much bigger. He looked at his own arms and legs, they were pudgy and pink.

She covered her mouth and stifled a giggle. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I lost concentration and was thinking about what a cute little girl you make.” She picked him up and cradled him against her chest. “It’s a shame we’re going out. I’d like to keep you like this for a while.”

He pouted up at her but this only made him look cuter.

“Okay.” She put him down and concentrated before waving her hand over him. He was suddenly back to his normal size, although he kept the shoulder-length hair. She then lifted him onto the floor and led him over to the couch where she sat down. “Sit in front of me and I’ll brush your hair.” A pink hairbrush appeared in her hand.

He sat on the floor as he was told and Tanya began brushing out his hair. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. It was over too quickly and Tanya soon had his hair tied up into pigtails with two bows, blue to match his dress.

“I think we’re all ready.” Tanya declared, looking Stephen over one more time. She held his hand and suddenly they weren’t in the nursery anymore. They were standing at the front door of a large house.

Stephen felt very exposed as the breeze caressed his thighs. He held his dress down, trying to keep his diaper hidden as he looked nervously around for any one who might see him. There was a high fence around the yard but anyone passing the gate would have a clear view of him in his little sailor dress.

Tanya rang the doorbell and it was soon answered by Rachel. “Hello. Come in.” She stepped back to let them in. “You’re looking very pretty today Stephanie. I like your hair.”

“Thankyou Auntie Rachel.” Stephen couldn’t help smiling at the compliment as he followed Tanya into the house.

Rachel led them through the house into an enormous playroom. Sarah was waiting in an spacious playpen, wearing a t-shirt, with a big yellow heart on the front, and a bulky cloth diaper under yellow plastic panties.

“Hello Stephanie. Hello Aunty Tanya.” Sarah waved at them.

Rachel opened a gate to let Stephen into the playpen and then took Tanya over to a sitting area where they could keep an eye on Stephen and Sarah while they had morning tea. “How are you two adjusting?” She asked, as she made two mugs of coffee appear on the small table between them.

“Stephanie is being really good about it but I know it’s not easy for her.” Tanya sipped her coffee. “I feel a little guilty about how much I’m enjoying it.”

“I know exactly what you mean.” Rachel laughed. “But don’t worry. Once she gets over her embarrassment, she will appreciate all of the attention. You’ll be so much closer than you were before.”

“Were you and Sarah a couple?” Tanya asked. “Before you got your power.”

“No. She was my best friend.” Rachel explained. “I felt so bad asking her but there was nobody else I was close enough to. It was weird at first, wiping my best friend’s bottom and breastfeeding her, but it quickly started to feel natural. It took her a little longer but, eventually, she started to enjoy being my baby.”.

After their morning tea, Rachel resumed teaching Tanya to use her powers. Stephen watched from the playpen as Tanya created, modified and levitated various objects before making each disappear. 

Just a day ago, he had been her husband. She had relied on him to pay the bills, handle any spiders she encountered and investigate scary noises in the middle of the night. Now, she didn't need him for any of that. His contribution to the relationship was pissing his pants.

“It’s your turn.” Sarah dragged him away from his thoughts.

Shephen turned back to the game they were playing. He turned over a card and found a star. Trying to remember where he had seen the other star, he flipped another card. It was a flower.

As they kept playing their game, he felt the need to pee and, with only a little hesitation, he used his diaper. The disposable did a far better job of drawing the moisture away from his skin than his cloth diapers had. 

It left the padding feeling even thicker and also less soft but, all things considered, it was better than a wet cloth diaper. 

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sarah looked at him.

"I just decided that I prefer wetting disposable diapers to cloth ones." He blushed. "And then I realised how absurd it is that I have an opinion on that."

Sarah laughed too then they got back to playing.

Sometime later, they were interrupted by the playpen gate opening. "Let's check those diapers." Rachel beckoned them over. "Yep. Sarah is wet." She lifted the front of Stephen's dress. "And so is Stephanie." She led everyone through the house into Sarah's nursery. 

"Wow." Stephen looked around the room. "This is so much bigger than mine."

Her change table was huge and her cot was as big as a queen-sized bed. She had shelves full of picture books and stuffed toys and a long couch. Even with all of that, there was still room for a table covered in colouring books and crayons and a princess-themed play tent. 

"Are you jealous?" Rachel asked.

Stephen considered lying but realised there was no point. "A bit."

Rachel smiled, this was a good sign. He was accepting his new life. "Stephanie can go first."

"Thanks." Tanya lifted him on to the change table and untaped his diaper. "Maybe we should move." She said as she cleaned him with baby wipes. "There is no reason to stay in our little apartment."

"You can live anywhere.” Rachel agreed.

Tanya taped Stephen into a new diaper and lifted him down. Rachel put Sarah up there and got to work changing her.

"Can we go in the pool?" Sarah asked, totally indifferent to the fact she was naked from the waist down and her most intimate places were being wiped. 

"I guess Aunty Tanya has practiced enough for one day." Rachel reasoned, folding a new diaper and sliding it under Sarah's bottom. "We can relax this afternoon." She pinned the diaper on and pulled a new pair of plastic panties over it. "But first you two need to have lunch."

There was room on the couch for Tanya to feed Stephen on one side while Rachel sat next to her, feeding Sarah on the other.

“The council wants to see you on Friday.” Rachel informed Tanya as she cradled Sarah’s head against her chest.

“The council?” Tanya asked, confused.

“They are like a government for women like us.” Rachel explained. “When someone new gets her power, she and her daughter must be presented to the council.”

“That sounds a bit scary.” Tanya admitted.

“It’s not. I promise. It’s just an introduction.” Rachel reassured her. “Sarah and I will be with you.”

When the feeding had finished, Rachel materialised two matching one-piece swimsuits and two swim diapers. Tanya took off Stephen’s dress and untapped his diaper, letting it fall to the floor. He watched as Rachel removed Sarah’s t-shirt, exposing her small breasts. Sarah didn’t seem to mind at all that she was being stripped in front of him. He wondered how long it would take him to give up modesty completely.

Tanya held out the swim diaper for Stephen to step into and she pulled it up over his bottom. It felt much thinner than the diaper she’d just taken off him. Next came the swimsuit. It was designed to make him look like a strawberry. Most of it was red, with little spots for the seeds, and it had a green collar, shaped like little leaves. 

Even though the swim diapers were thinner, Stephen could still clearly see the shape of Sarah’s under her swimsuit. He knew, without looking, that his own was just as obvious. He felt exposed. This was strange because, even if his diaper wasn’t visible, everyone in the room would still know he was wearing it. Then he realised that the problem was that it was too thin. In less than a day he had grown so accustomed to the bulk between his legs that he missed it when it wasn’t there.

Rachel and Tanya changed into their own swimsuits then Rachel led the group out into her enormous backyard. Stepping stones formed paths through a flower garden. One led to a gazebo in the centre of the garden. Another led to a playground with swings, a slide and a cubby house in the shape of a castle. The final path led through a gate into the pool area.

Rachel opened the child-safety gate and let everyone in. Stephen moved toward the edge of the water, ready to jump in. 

Tanya grabbed his hand, stopping him. “No. Stephanie.” She said sternly. “You have to be careful.”

“Here.” Rachel handed her a pair of inflatable yellow armbands then returned to putting an identical pair onto Sarah.

Tanya slid them up one of his arms and then the other. Stephen found that the armbands greatly restricted his movement. He hoped that they did make him float because there’s no way he could actually swim like that.

Rachel sat Sarah on the side of the pool with her legs in the water. Tanya did the same with Stephen and then she and Rachel slipped into the pool. They gently helped Sarah and Stephen down into the pleasantly warm water. 

Stephen and Sarah bobbed around helplessly. Tanya and Rachel stayed protectively close. Rachel playfully splashed Sarah and Sarah giggled. Tanya did the same to Stehpen. He tried to splash back but his arms failed him. All he could do was pout, frustrated.

“Aww. I’m sorry.” She hugged Stephen. She didn’t splash him any more, just pulled him around the pool with her.

When Rachel and Tanya finally lifted Sarah and Stephen out of the pool and removed their armbands, They wrapped their daughters in big towels and dried them off.

“Can I show Sarah my castle?” Sarah asked.

“Okay. Just for a bit.” Rachel said. She and Tanya wrapped their own towels around their waists and everyone went back out into the garden. Sarah took Stephen’s hand and ran toward the playground. Meanwhile, Rachel led Tanya to the gazebo where they could sit and keep an eye on the girls.

The cubby house was impressive. Stephen could see why Sarah wanted to show it off. They ran across a drawbridge, over a sand-pit moat, into the castle.  Inside was a toy kitchen and a table and chairs. Stairs ran up one side of the room and Sarah led Stephen up them. They came out on the roof where a parapet ran all the way around. From there, they could see their mommies sitting under the gazebo. Sarah waved at them and Rachel waved back. 

Stephen thought about how much he would have loved playing there when he was a child. He reminded himself that he was meant to be a child so he waved excitedly to Tanya. He was surprised how happy it made him when she returned the wave.

Back down inside the cubby house, they began to play with the toy kitchen. Stephen was pretending to cook something on a frying pan when he felt the urge to pee. He smiled to himself, thinking how nice it was to not have to stop playing as he released it into his swim diaper.

The diaper filled and overflowed. Stephen gasped as he felt the pee begin to run down his legs.

"Mommy!" Sarah called. "Stephanie is doing wees in my castle!"

Stephen blushed. "I'm sorry."

"Oh dear." Tanya rushed in to find Stephen standing in a puddle. "I must not have put her diaper on properly."

"No. Swim diapers aren't absorbent. Otherwise they would just soak up the pool water." Rachel explained. "They are just meant to hold any poo."

Tanya pulled down Stephens swimsuit and diaper and cleaned up his legs with baby wipes. Rachel made his wet things and his puddle disappear, leaving the cubby perfectly clean again.

"I think it is time these two had a bath." Rachel declared. She led everyone out of the castle. 

Stephen felt weird walking through the garden totally naked. Even weirder was the fact that the women were acting like it was totally ordinary. Somehow this made him feel more like a baby than the diapers did.

In the bathroom, Rachel filled the biggest bathtub Stephen had ever seen. Tanya lifted him into the tub. Rachel undressed Sarah and put her into the water facing him. Her breasts sat just above the bubbles.

Rachel poured some water over Sarah's hair and began massaging baby shampoo into it. Tanya untied Stephen's pigtails and did the same for him. 

The women rinsed the shampoo out of their girls' hair and then began scrubbing their bodies. Stephen enjoyed the attention from Tanya and also the view of Rachel soaping up Sarah's chest. 

After their bath, Stephen and Sarah were dried off and taken back to Sarah's nursery where they were re-diapered and dressed. 

"You can take the shower first." Rachel offered Tanya. "The girls will be safe playing in here." 

The women left the nursery, shutting the door behind them. Sarah immediately crawled into the play tent. Stephen followed her..

A tunnel connected this part of the tent to another one and Sarah made her way through it. Stephen's face was awkwardly close to her padded bottom as he crawled behind her. She either didn't realise or didn't care.

"You're not embarrassed at all are you?" He asked as he emerged. The tunnel was the only way in or out of this part of the tend and Stephen found it felt secret and exciting. "We shared a bath. Your breasts were sitting out right in front of me and it didn't seem to bother you at all."

"All of this embarrassed me for a long time." She explained. "But, gradually, I realised that if I'm a baby, I don't need to feel embarrassed about anything. It doesn't matter what others think of me. Mommy will take care of me."

"That might be the most wise thing I’ve ever heard." Stephen watched the crotch of Sarah's plastic panties darken. "And it came from someone wetting her diaper."

Both of them giggled.

Too soon, Tanya and Rachel returned and interrupted their play. They all said their goodbyes and Tanya teleported herself and Stephen home.

• Like 5
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 2 added)

I am enjoying this but I find it hard to understand why the "adults" don't keep their daughters as actual little ones. It seems as if it would make everything, including societal acceptance, easier. Also, my guess is that Stephanie doesn't keep her male parts very much longer. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 3

Stephen woke up in a wet diaper. He vaguely remembered using it at some point. It must have been many hours ago because his skin was feeling rather raw where it was pressed against the soggy terry cloth. Somehow, the pacifier had remained in his mouth all night. He sucked on it gently as he stared at the ceiling and waited.

“Good Morning, Stephanie!” Tanya burst cheerfully into the room. “Let’s check that diaper.” She pulled back the blanket and stuck a finger through the leg elastic of his plastic panties. “Okay. Let’s get you changed.”

She carried him over to the change table, slid his plastic panties down and removed the safety pins. “Oh dear. It looks like you are getting some diaper rash.” She commented as she pulled the wet diaper away from him. “I’d better put some cream on that.” A jar of diaper rash cream appeared next to Stephen.

Stephen flinched as Tanya gently wiped his bottom. The rash had left his skin rather sensitive. Tanya slid a clean diaper under him and began applying the cream. It was instantly soothing but as she massaged it into his bottom and spread it up his buttcrack, he began to feel something else. Tanya’s touch sent waves of pleasure through his body. As she began spreading the cream on his balls, his dick stood straight up.

Tanya stopped. “Um.” She wasn’t sure what to do. Should she help him climax? A couple of days ago she would have but she was certain that it would male him impure. She didn't want to spank him again. 

More than that, she just didn't want to do it. She didn't want him to have an erection at all. It destroyed the illusion that he was her baby girl.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to put your diaper on with that." She told him.

"I'm sorry." He blushed. "I can't help it."

"Maybe I should give you girl parts like Aunty Rachel suggested." Tanya waved her hand over his dick and balls and suddenly they were replaced with a vulva.

Stephen moved his hand down to his groin and gasped. "No. Please put it back."

"Fine." She sighed and waved her hand, restoring his genitals. At least he was flaccid, letting her pin him into the diaper. She stretched a new pair of plastic panties over his diaper and carried him over to the couch where she fed him.

As he finished nursing, his stomach began to feel uncomfortable once again. "I need to poop." He informed Tanya.

"Just go in your diaper." Tanya said. "If you use the toilet we will need to do the ritual again."

"I don't mind." He lied. "Isn't that better than having to change a messy diaper?"

"No." Tanya insisted. "I would rather wipe your bottom than smack it."

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes. I'm your mommy." She said. "Changing your poopy diapers is part of the job."

"Okay." He decided. "But could I have some privacy?"

"I don't think so." She shook her head. "Babies don't worry about who watches them poop."

Unsure of just how to go about it, he got up from the couch. He looked at Tanya, who smiled patiently back at him. No. That wasn't going to work. He turned away from her, trying to pretend she wasn't there, squatted slightly and pushed the mess out into his diaper.

It rapidly filled the limited space between his bottom and the terry cloth. He felt it spread forward to his balls and up the back of his diaper.

"Are you done?" Tanya inquired after a while.

He'd been frozen in place, afraid to spread the mess any further. "Um… yes."

Tanya picked him up and placed him on the change table. He flinched as his butt came down on the surface. The pressure squashed the mess further across his skin.

As Tanya pulled Stephen's plastic panties down, the smell hit her. "Oh. Wow. That stinks."

"I'm sorry." Stephen covered his face with his hands. "I knew this was a bad idea. We should have just done the ritual."

"No. This is better." Tanya tried not to react as she unpinned his diaper and revealed the contents. "It's just going to take some getting used to."

She got to work cleaning up the mess. She did her best to hide how disgusting she found the task, reminding herself that this was worse for Stephen. Maybe not this specific part but, overall, she definitely got the better end of this deal.

Once she had thoroughly cleaned his bottom and balls, she reapplied the diaper-rash cream and put him into a clean diaper and pair of pink ruffled plastic panties. "All done  See. That wasn't so bad."

He was too embarrassed to speak. He couldn’t even look at her as she placed him on the ground.

“Arms up.” She removed his nightdress and replaced it with only a pink t-shirt. “Tomorrow is a big day so I think we should just have some quiet time together at home today.”

Stephen wasn’t going to argue. He was still processing the fact that he had just shit himself and had his wife clean him up. So he wasn’t eager to be around other people.

They watched a couple of movies with Stephen’s head resting in Tanya’s lap. The movies were G-rated, Tanya had insisted they be suitable for a little girl, but Stephen didn’t mind. It felt nice just to lay there while she ran her fingers through his hair.

After the second movie finished, Tanya fed Stephen again then stood up. “I just need to use the toilet.” She picked up Stephen and placed him into the playpen. “I won’t be long.”

Stehen felt a little jealous as he watched her go. He needed to pee and would much prefer to do it in the toilet. He sighed and soaked his diaper then started playing with his dollhouse.  

He was startled from his toys by the sound of a key in the apartment door. In his panic, he froze and could only watch as the door swung open. There stood Felicity, Tanya’s best friend. She paused there with her eyes wide as she took in the scene.

“Stephen?” She started laughing. “What are you doing?”

They heard the toilet flush.

“Um…” He had no idea how to explain. “It’s for Tan…” He stopped and corrected himself, looking away. “It’s for Mommy.”

“Your mother is here?” Felicity approached as the sound of running water came from the bathroom. “She’s making you wear a diaper and sit in a playpen?””

“No…” Stephen was so embarrassed being caught like this. He thought back on Sarah’s advice. Could he just embrace being a little girl who had nothing to be embarrassed about. He could just enjoy playing and being taken care of by Mommy.

Stephanie resolved to try.

“Oh. Hi Felicity.” Tanya joined them. “What are you doing here?”

“You haven’t been returning my calls.” Her friend replied. “I thought I’d better come and check on you.”

“Yeah. Um. Sorry.” Tanya said. “Things have been a bit crazy.”

“I’ll say.” She pointed at Stephanie. “Why is Stephen dressed like that?”

“She’s Stephanie now.” Tanya explained. “She’s my baby girl and I’m her mommy.”

“Why?” Felicity asked. “Is there something wrong with him… err with her?”

“No.” Tanya replied. “The problem is with me.” She decided that it would be best to just demonstrate her new abilities “Would you like a coffee?”

“Okay. But…” Felicity stopped as a mug appeared in her hands. She was so surprised that she dropped it. The mug shattered on the tiles, spreading coffee across the floor. “I’m sorry. I just… Hold on. How did you do that?”

“On Tuesday I found out I have these powers.” Tanya explained as she made the broken mug and spilled coffee disappear, leaving a spotless floor. She made two new mugs of coffee appear on the coffee table. 

“Okay.” Felicity picked up one of the mugs. “But what does that have to do with…um… Stephanie?”

“Do you remember how I told you my boobs were starting to hurt?” Tanya asked.

Felicity nodded but she was clearly still confused how that could relate to her question.

“A side-effect of my powers is that my body makes breast milk.” Tanya took a sip from her mug. “And the only way to get it out is for someone to drink it.”

“And that someone is Stephanie?” Felicity gave Tanya an awkward look. “You breast-feed her?”

“Yes. I know it’s weird.” Tanya says. “ We are both still adjusting to all this too.”

“Okay.” Felicity approached the playpen. “But why does she need to be in diapers?” She caught the smell of urine. “Oh my god. She’s wet. She uses her diapers?”

Stephanie reminded herself that she was a baby and she didn’t need to be embarrassed about this. It didn’t work.

“She can only nurse from me if she lives as my baby girl.” Tanya informed her. “That’s just how it works.”

"Wow." She spoke to Stephanie. "That's what you meant when you said you were doing this for Mommy."

Stephanie nodded shyly.

"You really love her don't you?" Felicity smiled. "I can't think of anyone who would do something like this for me."

Stephanie managed to smile back at her.

“You’re lucky she volunteered. If she hadn’t I would have had to ask you.” Tanya joined Felicity next to the playpen. "Now. I'd better change her."

Felicity watched in awe as her friend effortlessly picked up the giant baby girl. Without thinking, she followed them into the nursery.

"This room is so cute." She gushed, rushing over to the cot.

Stephanie wanted to ask for some privacy as Tanya placed her on the change table but reminded herself that babies don't care about such things. She just smiled up at her mommy as her plastic panties were pulled down and her diaper unpinned.

"Oh wow." Felicity crossed the room to the change table. "You really are changing her." She watched as Stephanie's soggy diaper was pulled open, revealing her privates.

Stephanie could feel Felicity’s eyes on her as Tanya wiped her clean. She told herself off for being embarrassed and tried to focus on her mommy’s face. It helped.

Tanya slid a clean diaper under Stephanie and reapplied the cream. "She started getting a bit of a diaper rash." She explained to Felicity.

"Poor thing." Felicity smiled down at Stephanie, sympathetically.

Tanya pinned Stephanie into the diaper and stretched a new pair of plastic panties over it. "Would you mind keeping an eye on her while I wash my hands?" She asked, placing Stephanie back on the floor.

"Um. Okay." Felicity agreed.

"Thanks." Tanya then turned to Stephanie."Be good for Aunty Felicity."

"Yes,  Mommy." Stephanie replied.

"So…" Felicity said when she was alone with Stephanie. "You're a baby girl now. What's that like?"

"You could try it and find out." Stephanie said, cheekily. "I'm sure Tanya would be happy to put you in a diaper."

Felicity laughed, imagining herself dressed up like Stephanie. She wondered if she would have said yes if Tanya had asked her.

"It's not so bad." Stephanie admitted. "A lot of it is embarrassing and wet diapers are uncomfortable." She didn't want to mention her messy one. "But it is nice to have so much attention from Mommy and have her take care of me."

Tanya rejoined them and they returned to the living toom. She placed Stephanie back into the playpen and sat on the couch with Felicity. Their coffees were lukewarm but she quickly fixed that. Stephanie played with her dolls while the grown-ups chatted and Tanya showed off more of her new abilities.

"I should get going." Felicity said after a while. "I'm meeting Louise for lunch and then we are going shopping. It's a shame you can't join us."

"I can come." Tanya declared. "If you two don't mind me bringing Stephanie."

Stephanie started to panic. Would Mommy really take her out in public?

"What?" Felicity said what Stephanie was thinking. “You want to take her out in diapers like that? Everyone would stare at us and who knows what they would say.”

“I’d turn her into a real baby.” Tanya explained.

“You can do that?” Felicity gasped. “That would be great.”

“Wait.” Stephanie interrupted. “I don’t want to be a real baby.”

“It’ll just be for a few hours.” Tanya insisted. “And you won’t have to worry about what anyone thinks about your clothes and diapers. They will just see a little girl who is meant to be dressed like that.”

“Okay.” Stephanie reluctantly agreed. “Just for a few hours.”

Before she could change her mind, Tanya waved her hand and Stephanie was transformed into a 6-month-old girl. Her t-shirt, diaper and plastic panties all shunk with her.

"She is so much cuter like this." Felicity rushed over and picked her up. "You should keep her like this."

"Mommy. You promised." Stephanie said, desperately.

"Don't worry honey." Tanya took Stephanie from her friend and held her against her chest. "I'll change you back as soon as we get home."

Tanya carried Stephanie back into the nursery and swapped her cloth diaper for a disposable one. She then created a pair of blue denim skirtalls and pulled them on over Stephanie’s pink t-shirt. “Now we’re all ready.” She placed a hand under Stephanie’s plastic-covered bottom and picked her up. “Let’s go.”

Despite actually being a baby girl, Stehpanie was still nervous as Tanya carried her out of the apartment. With Tanya’s hand under her bottom, she could feel that her skirt was gathered in a way which showed her diaper.

When they reached her car, Tanya waved her free hand across it. A baby capsule appeared on the back seat. She placed Stephanie gently into the capsule. Tanya then put Stephanie’s pudgy arms through the straps and fastened the buckle between her legs.

The interior of the car looked huge to Stephanie but she felt very snug in the thickly cushioned capsule. The harness held her firmly in place, looking up through the back window. She tried to pull her skirt down to cover her diaper but between the restraints and her weak arms, she had no success.

Tanya and Felicity chatted in the front of the car as Stephanie watched tops of trees and street lamps go by. She felt more helpless than she had up to this point, unable to even tell where they were. She reminded herself that she was a baby and that It was okay. Mommy knew where they were going and Mommy would take care of her.

Tanya parked the car. “Could you get Stephanie while I get the stroller out of the trunk?”

“Okay.” Felicity agreed happily. Her smiling face soon appeared over the capsule. “Time to get out.” She told Stephanie in a high-pitched exaggerated voice as she uncliped the buckle and lifted her out.

Moments later, Stephanie was strapped into another harness, this time in the stroller. Once again, the strap which came up between her legs lifted her skirt and showed her diaper. She sighed, resigning herself to the fact that she was going to be showing her diaper to the world.

As Tanya pushed the stroller, strangers turned to look at the baby inside. Some stopped to tell her how adorable her daughter was. The compliments made Stephanie feel warm and fuzzy and when they smiled down at her she couldn’t help smiling back.

“Whose baby is that?” Lousie greeted Tanya and Felicity outside the cafe. She bent down in front of the stroller to get a closer look.

“Her name is Stephanie.” Tanya answered. “She’s my daughter.” 

“I think I would have noticed you being pregnant.” Louise said. “Did you and Stephen adopt her?”

“It’s complicated.” Tanya hoped that she wouldn’t have to explain everything. Rachel hadn’t told her to keep her powers secret but she had a feeling it was better if they weren’t public knowledge. Clearly, Rachel and others like her didn’t broadcast it.

Felicity came to her rescue and changed the subject as they walked in. Tanya unbuckled Stephanie and lifted her out of the stroller, leaving it near the entrance. 

“Can I hold her?” Louise asked, hopefully..

“Sure.” Tanya passed Stephanie to her.

“She looks a lot like Stephen.” Louise commented as they made their way to a table.

Tanya and Felicity exchanged knowing looks as they all sat down. Louise sat Stephanie on her knee and bounced her up and down gently and Stephanie giggled. A waiter brought a highchair over but Louise wasn’t ready to give her up yet.

The women chatted amongst themselves with each taking a moment every now and then to get  Stephanie’s attention and make sure she was still happy.  They ordered and when the food finally arrived, Louise reluctantly moved Stephanie into the high chair. 

Stephanie watched the women eat. The food looked good but she knew she couldn’t eat any of it. Strangely that idea didn’t bother her too much. Her attention drifted from the plates to Tanya’s breasts. She was starting to feel hungry.

As Tanya finished her meal, she noticed that her breasts were starting to feel full. She looked over at Stephanie  and was surprised to find that she was looking back at her, making a nursing motion with her mouth. “Are you hungry?” She asked.

Stephanie nodded.

“Do you mind if I feed Stephanie?” Tanya asked her friends.

“Of course not.” Louise didn’t quite understand the question.

Tanya took Stephanie out of the highchair and took her back to her seat. As she unbuttoned her blouse, Louise realised what she had meant. Tanya looked around uncertainly, reassuring herself that the other patrons weren’t watching, then opened her maternity bra and cradled Stephanie’s head against her breast.

Stephanie closed her eyes and enjoyed the milk. For a while, Tanya was her entire universe. Everyone else disappeared. She drained that breast and then the other. As Tanya fixed her clothes, Stephanie came back to reality, growing aware that she’s just been breast fed in front of an audience. 

Eventually, Stephanie was strapped back into the stroller and the group left the cafe. She watched the scenery go by, fascinated by colours and movement. Spotting a man walking a dog toward them she was suddenly filled with excitement. “Doggy!” she announced, reaching for, and just missing, its ear as it passed.

Tanya and Felicity once again exchanged a look, this time it was one of concern. Was Stephanie just committing to the act or was there something wrong?

“Oh wow!” Louise had a different reaction. “Was that her first word?”

“Yes.” Tanya decided to just keep up the act for now. She stopped and moved in front of Stephanie. “Who is my clever girl?” She gave her a gentle tickle.

Stephanie giggled. As she did, Tanya could see the crotch of her diaper begin to discolour. She looked into Stephanie’s eyes. There was no sign that she even knew she was wetting.

She moved back around to the rear of the stroller and resumed pushing. They entered the mall and made their way to Felicity’s favorite fashion store. 

“I’m just going to change Stephanie’s diaper.” Tanya said. “We’ll be back.” She left the other women and pushed the stroller to the parents’ room they had passed on the way in.

It was empty, finally giving her a chance to talk to Stephanie. She took Stephanie out of the stroller and stood her on the floor. Stephanie’s legs gave out. She fell on her bottom with a wet thud and immediately started crying.

Instinctively, Tanya picked Stephanie up and held her tight. “What’s going on Stephanie?” 

Stephanie didn’t answer but she did calm down.

“I guess I’d better change you anyway.” Tanya sighed and placed Stephanie down on the change table. Stephanie put her thumb in her mouth and started sucking while Tanya cleaned her up and put her into a new diaper.

“I have to take Stephanie home.” Tanya told the others when she returned to the others. “She’s got a fever.”

She and Felicity said goodbye to Louise and quickly left the mall..

“What’s going on?” Felicity asked once they were in the privacy of the car.

“I don’t know.” Tanya said. “She’s acting like she’s a real baby.”

“I’m sure she’ll be okay once you change her back.” Felicity reassured her.

“I hope so.” Tanya replied.

As soon as they were back in her apartment, Tanya placed Stephanie on the floor and transformed her back to normal.

Stephane was disoriented for a moment as everything around her, including Mommy and Aunty Felicity shrunk. Then she giggled at that then crawled off toward the playpen where she had spotted a teddy bear. She reached through the bars and grabbed it but it wouldn’t fit. After a few frustrating attempts, she gave up and started crying.

“Oh no.” Tanya lifted the toy over the bars and handed it to Stephanie. “She still thinks she’s a baby.”

Stephanie hugged the bear and calmed down. She babbled something incomprehensible at Tanya.

“I need to take her to see someone.” Tanya explained, taking Stephanie by the hand. Then they disappeared, leaving Felicity alone in the apartment.

• Like 3
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 3 added)

Chapter 4

Tanya and Stephanie appeared in Rachel’s front yard. Stephanie sat on the grass, hugging her teddy bear, while Tanya rang the doorbell and waited impatiently.

“Tanya?” Rachel answered the door. “What’s wrong?”

“Something has happened to Stephanie.” Tanya pointed to Stephanie, who was drooling around her thumb. “It’s like she thinks she actually is a baby.”

“You turned her into a real baby today didn’t you?” Rachel asked with a knowing smile.

“Yeah.” Tanya admitted. “Will she be okay?”

“Yes. She will be fine.” Rachel reassured her. “Do you want to come in?”

Tanya picked up Stephanie and carried her into the house.

“I should have explained this to you.” Rachel led the way to the playroom. “I didn’t think you’d try it so soon.”

“My friends wanted to go out..” Tanya explained. “I thought the best way to avoid making a scene was to turn her into a real baby.”

“How young did you make her?” Rachel asked. “And how long was she like that?”

“Six months.” Tanya responded. “For just over 2 hours.”

“She’ll be back to normal soon.” Rachel said as Tanya placed Stephanie into the playpen with Sarah.

“Stephanie!” Sarah greeted her friend with a hug.

Stephanie returned the hug but only responded with baby babble.

“Her mommy made her a real baby for a little while today.” Rachel explained to her daughter.

“Oh.” Sarah knew what that meant. She’d lost count of the times she’d experienced it herself.

“The mind is dependent on the body.” Rachel explained as she led Tanya over to the coffee table. ”You can’t have an adult mind in a baby body.” She sat and indicated for Tanya to join her.. “At least not for long. How long it takes depends on how young you make them but after a while their mind will start matching their body.”

“But they always return to normal after you change them back?” Tanya asked.

“So long as they haven’t been a baby for too long.” Rachel warned. “If they stay a baby for a day or longer then it’s permanent. They can grow up the long way again but their old identity would still be gone.”

“Oh dear.” Tanya gasped, looking at Stephanie. “That’s terrible.”

“Some girls choose it.” Rachel informed her. “They don’t want to leave their mommies but they just can’t get over the embarrassment and adjust to their new lives as babies. They decide that they would rather forget their adult selves.”

“Wow.” Tanya hoped Stephanie would never feel like she had to choose that.

Stephanie’s faculties  gradually returned to her. It was like waking up except she had already been awake. She remembered everything and found the memories calming. She had been happy as a baby. Well mostly. She remembered being scared when Mommy let her fall down and frustrated when she couldn’t get her teddy.

She noticed her diaper was a little uncomfortable and felt the front of it. She was soaked.

Sarah noticed the change in Stephanie. “You’re back?”

“Um. Yeah.” Stephanie said. “And I think I really need a change.”

“Me too.” Giggled Sarah, pointing to her own soggy diaper.

Tanya noticed that Stephanie was finally talking again and came over to the playpen. “You’re okay. You had me really worried.”

“Now.” Rachel joined Tanya at the edge of the playpen. “Who is wet?”

Sarah quickly raised her hand. Stephanie sheepishly did the same.

Rachel opened the gate and led everyone to Sarah’s nursery. She motioned for Tanya to go first so Tanya lifted Stephanie up onto the changing table and got to work changing her diaper.

“How are we meant to dress when we meet the council tomorrow?” Tanya asked Rachel as she cleaned Stephanie’s privates. “Is it a formal occasion?”

“Actually, there’s a very specific style you’re both expected to wear.” Tanya said. “But don’t worry. I’ve already prepared outfits for all of us.”

Tanya taped Stephanie into her new diaper and lifted her down. Rachel placed Sarah on the table and pulled her plastic panties down.

Once Sarah was in a dry diaper, Rachel offered "Would you like to see your dresses?"

“Yes please.” Tanya said, excitedly.

Rachel led the group to the master bedroom. It was even bigger than Sarah’s nursery. She pulled open a pair of double doors revealing an enormous walk-in wardrobe. She stepped inside for a moment and emerged with two dresses.

She laid them on the bed. One was all white and covered with frills. It was like a flower-girl’s dress. Stephanie didn’t need to be told this was for her. The other was an elegant lilac evening gown. There was something strange about the chest but Tanya quite say what it was.

“Let’s see how you look.” Rachel suggested. “I’ll get Stephanie into her dress while you put on yours.”

“Okay.” Tanya started undressing.

Rachel pulled Stephanie’s skitalls off and then her t-shirt, leaving her in only her disposable diaper. She sat Stephanie on the bed and stretched a pair of white tights up her legs, standing her up for a moment to pull them over her padded bottom. Sitting her back on the bed to slide a pair of white Mary Jane shoes onto her feet.

Once Tanya had stripped down to her underwear, she reached for the dress.

“You can’t wear a bra with that dress.” Rachel informed her. “You’ll have to take that off too.”

Tanya unclipped her bra and took it off. As she picked up her dress, Rachel put Stephanie into hers. Tanya stepped into the dress and pulled it up her body. As soon as she put her arms into the sleeves, she realised what was strange about the chest.

“Um. Is it meant to be like this?” Tanya asked, getting everyone’s attention. Her breasts protruded proudly through a pair of perfectly-sized round holes in the front of the dress.

“Yes.” Rachel explained.” Your breasts represent your power and at official events, like being presented to the council, it is considered proper to display them.”

“Oh.” Tanya replied. “It’s just that I’m feeling very exposed.”

“You don’t have to worry.” Rachel reassured her. “We’ll all have our boobs out.”

When Rachel arrived at Tanya’s apartment the next morning she did, in fact, have her boobs out. Tanya answered the door to find her in her own cyan evening dress with a rectangular hole for her breasts. Sarah stood beside her, holding her hand, in an outfit identical to Stephanie’s.
“Aren’t you afraid someone will see you?” Tanya urgently ushered Rachel inside, looking nervously up the hallway for her neighbours.

“No.” Rachel smiled, confidently.

Stephanie greeted Sarah with a hug.

“You look nice.” Sarah complimented her.

“Thanks.” Stephanie smiled. “You too.”

“Are you ready to go?” Rachel asked.

“I guess.” Tanya said, uncertainly..

“Good.” Tanya summoned a pair of strollers. She strapped Sarah into one while Tanya put Stephanie into the other. She clipped a large white pacifier on the white ribbon onto Sarah’s dress and handed an identical one to Tanya. "Stephanie will need this."

"Thanks." Tanya clipped Stephanie's pacifier onto her frilly white dress. 

"Let's go." Rachel said and the four of them were suddenly outside in a park full of people.

Tanya gasped and covered her breasts. “What the hell? We can’t be in public like this?”

“Relax.” Rachel said calmly. “Look around.”

With her arms still firmly folded across her chest, Tanya did as Rachel suggested. She looked at a nearby playground. A woman was pushing another woman on a swing. The swing was one designed for babies, with a chain clipped across the front to prevent the child falling out, but large enough for an adult. The woman in the swing was wearing only a disposable diaper and a t-shirt.

She looked all around. There were adults, mostly women but she spotted a few who might have been men, dressed like baby girls, closely supervised by other women. Some of those women had their breasts out just like her and Rachel. One was even breast-feeding her adult baby.on a park bench.

“What is this place?” She dropped her arms back to her sides.

“It’s a town just for women like us. Where we don’t have to worry about how others react to our daughters.” Rachel explained. “It’s hidden from the rest of the world.”

“Wow.” Tanya said. “Why don’t you live here?”

“I like to stay in the real world.” Rachel said. “And my neighbours have learned to accept Sarah.”

“They know about your powers?” Tanya asked.

“A few close friends do.” Rachel told her. “But most have just gotten used to us. People accept a lot of eccentricity from the wealthiest person in town.”

Rachel led the way through the town, pushing Sarah’s stroller. Tanya followed with Stephanie. Women stopped to greet Rachel as they passed and Rachel introduced them to Tanya and Stephanie, explaining that they were on their way to the council.

After a short walk, they arrived at an ornate building. The path to the door ran between two large water fountains.

“Here we are.” Rachel said. “Make sure your pacifiers are in, girls.”

Sarah put her pacifier between her lips. Stephanie didn’t understand why but she did so too..

“You need to keep your pacifiers in while you are with the council, unless you are spoken to or are being fed.” Rachel explained. “It is a way to show that you know your place.”

“We aren’t allowed to walk either.” Sarah removed her pacifier for a moment. “We have to crawl.”

They entered a large foyer and Rachel let Sarah out of her stroller. Tanya did the same for Stephanie and adjusted her dress. Sarah got down onto her hands and knees and Stephanie copied.

The double-doors at the far side of the room opened and a woman entered. She wore a black dress with a “neckline” which sat below her breasts . “They are ready for you.”

The four of them followed the woman into a circular room with a high-backed couch running all the way around the walls, broken only by the large doorway they entered through and a smaller door on each side of the room.

Three naked women sat at the far side of the room. The one on the left had her daughter, dressed in a frilly white dress, nursing from her breast. Two other adult baby girls, in similar dresses, were playing on the floor in the centre of the room, surrounded by toys.

“Come in.” The naked woman on the right waved them closer..

Sarah crawled ahead and Rachel gave Stephanie a gentle pat on the seat of her diaper, encouraging her to do the same. She and Tanya followed behind their daughters. 

"Why don't they have any clothes on?" Tanya whispered as they crossed the room. 

"It's symbolic. All about feminine power." Rachel whispered back. "We show our boobs. The council members show everything."

The girls playing in the centre smiled at them around their pacifiers as they passed. The group finally stopped in front of the naked women.

“Hello Rachel and Sarah.” The woman in the middle greeted them.

“Daphne, Abigail, Rosalind.” Rachel greeted each of the council members from left to right. “I present Tanya and her daughter Stephanie.”

“Welcome.” Daphne said as she finished feeding her daughter and sat her up. “Caitlyn. Take Sarah and Stephanie to play with Amy and Jane.” She put Caitlyn’s pacifier into her mouth and placed her on the floor.

Caitlyn had obviously been a man before she became Daphne’s daughter but that had been a long time ago. She was perfectly comfortable in her pretty dress as she crawled toward the other girls, showing her thickly-padded bottom.

“Go on little ones.” Abigail encouraged Stephanie and Sarah to follow Caitlyn. “We are going to talk to your mommies.”

They crawled after Caitlyn and joined the other girls in the centre. They did their best to introduce themselves with their pacifiers kept firmly in their mouths. They weren’t able to understand each other much but Stephanie could at least work out which was Amy and which was Jane.

Amy passed dolls to the newcomers. The girls played together while their mommies chatted on the couch. Stephanie was impressed with how well they managed to coordinate their game without words.

Tanya sat on the couch trying not to stare at the three naked women. She watched the girls. They were adorable playing together. Stephanie seemed to be having fun. That made her happy.

“How is Stephanie accepting her new life?” Rosalind asked.

“Surprisingly well.” Tanya answered. “I think she’s even enjoying some parts of it.”

“That’s good.” Daphne said. “It can be harder for those who were men before. Caitlyn took months to stop making a fuss when I put her in a pretty dress. She got used to going potty in her diapers much quicker."

"I hope this isn't too personal." Tanya had a question on her mind. "Does Caitlyn still have a penis?"

Daphne laughed. "It's fine. No. It quickly got too weird seeing it there when I changed her diapers."

"I know what you mean." Tanya said.

"Most of them who started as men eventually let their mummies give them girl parts." Abigail explained  "But don't rush Stephanie. She will need to fully accept that her life as a man is gone before she can give up her peepee."

Eventually it was time to say goodbye. Caitlyn, Amy and Jane each hugged Stephanie and then Sarah  Stephanie and Sarah then crawled out of the room behind their mummies.

"How are those bottoms?" Rachel asked once they were back in the foyer. She pulled out the backs of both Sarah and Stephanie's diapers. "Still clean."

"Where to now?" Tanya asked asked as they strapped the girls into their strollers again.

“I thought we could have a picnic in the park.” Rachel suggested.

“That sounds good.” Tanya agreed and they started toward the park.

When they arrived, Rachel created a picnic blanket and basket in a shady spot on the grass. “We should change the girls out of those fancy dresses so they can go play.” She took hold of the bottom of Sarah’s dress. “Arms up.”

Sarah obediently raised her arms and Rachel pulled the dress up and off, leaving her in only a diaper.

“Okay honey.” Tanya rached for Stephanie’s dress. “You too.”

Stephanie reminded herself that she was a baby so she didn’t have to worry about people seeing her diaper. She raised her arms, letting Tanya remove her dress. She stood there in her disposable diaper, just like Sarah and looked around at the other people in the park. Nobody was starting or pointing. This was all totally normal to them.

Rachel made two floral playsuits materialise. She dressed Sarah in one while Tana put Stephanie into the other. “Go play.” She directed the girls. “But stay where we can see you.”

Sarah took Stephanie’s hand and ran to the playground. There were two others, playing on the seesaw, and Sarah waved to them. “Hi Zoe. Hi Penny.”

“Hi.” They both called back and dismounted to run over and hug Sarah.

“This is Stephanie. She’s new.” Sarah introduced them. “This is Zoe and this is Penny.”

Zoe was dressed in only a t-shirt and disposable diaper while Penny was wearing a short blue dress with teddy bears printed on it.

“Hello Stephanie.” The girls greeted her in unison.

“Hi.” She responded shyly.

As Rachel and Tanya enjoyed their picnic lunch, two other women approached them. “Hello Helen. Hello Victoria.” Rachel greeted them. “This is Tanya.”

“Just been presented to the council?” Victoria asked.

“Yes.” Tanya replied.

“I see our girls have already met.” Helen pointed to the playground.

The girls were sitting in the sandpit, absent-mindedly digging and building piles of sand as Zoe and Penny caught up with Sarah and got to know Stephanie.

“Ugh.” Penny complained. “I’ve got sand in my diaper.”

“Me too.” Zoe shifted uncomfortably. “Let’s do something else.”

“I want a turn on the seesaw.” Sarah said, getting up.

“I’ll go on the seesaw with you.” Zoe followed her.

“Let’s go on the slide.” Penny pulled Stephanie along with her.

As she climbed up behind Penny, Stephanie had a clear view of the diaper under her dress. Penny paused for a moment at the top of the ladder. Stephanie was about to ask what was wrong when she got her answer. The seat of Penny’s diaper ballooned. She was messing herself right in front of Stephanie.

When she was done, Penny completed her climb and sat down in her mess, as though it wasn't there, and went down the slide. Stephanie wondered if she would eventually get to the point where she could just shit herself in front of someone and not care at all.

Penny kept playing in her full diaper until the mummies interrupted them for a diaper check. By then, the other three were also wet.

"I'm going to take her home to deal with this." Victoria said, taking Penny's hand. 

"We'll walk back with you." Helen took Zoe's hand. "Bye. It was nice meeting you Tanya."

The girls said their goodbyes then Stephanie watched her new friends leave. Penny was waddling. The seat of her diaper sagged below the hem of her dress.

"Let's get you two changed." Rachel declared. "And then I think it is time for some milk."

Stephanie turned to see two changing mats laid out on the grass with the necessary changing supplies next to them. Her first instinct was to ask if their mummies really intended to change them in the middle of the park. She knew the answer though. Of course they did.

The only way to get to their diapers was to take the playsuits off completely so Tanya and Rachel undressed their girls and laid them on the mats in only their soggy diapers. Removing the diapers left Stephanie and Sarah completely naked until their mommies were finished wiping and rediapering them.

Tanya and Rachel helped the girls up and put them back into their playsuits. Rachel sat on the picnic blanket and patted the space next to her. Sarah moved next to her and took Rachels nipple into her mouth. Tanya and Stephanie copied them somewhat reluctantly, still finding it weird doing all of this out in the open.

When they finished nursing, Sarah asked. “Can we go play some more?” She could see some more girls had arrived at the playground.

“Okay.” Rachel said. “For a little while.”

Sarah took Stephanie’s hand and they ran off.

“Could you watch Sarah for a minute?” Rachel getting up. “I just have to use the toilet.”

“Of course.” Tanya replied.

Rachel headed toward the nearby public toilets. Not long after, a woman in a sundress approached Tanya. She looked around like she was worried who might see her.

“Hi. I’m Melinda” The woman introduced herself. “I’ve heard that you’re new.”

“Um….Yes.” Tanya answered uneasily. “I’m Tanya. Is your little girl in the playground.”

“No. That’s what I wanted to discuss with you” Melinda smiled. “I don’t have a little girl.”

“Who drinks your milk?” Tanya asked.

“Nobody.” Menlinda explained. “I’ve found a ritual to free myself. I no longer need to look after an adult baby.”

“I like looking after Stephanie.” Tanya replied.

“You like changing her giant diapers?” Melinda argued. “You like always needing to be with her?”

“Some of it is hard.” Tanya admitted. “But…”

“Just think about it.” Melinda passed her an envelope and disappeared.

• Like 3
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 4 added)

It is nice to read a creative twist on my favorite theme, sissy adult babies, touching so many of the sissy baby buttons.  I have read many in this genre and none had the “reality” that you have so well constructed.  The descriptions of Stephanie’s panties and outfits are a bit sparse, as is Stephanie’s emotional responses and physical sensations being nursed, feminized and regressed.  Nevertheless the reader can plug themselves into the character and let their own imaginations fill in those gaps.  That all being said, this is by far one of the best stories to appear on this, and other, site in a long time.  Well written and could become a classic sissy baby story, a mind set, indeed a yearning, that you so obviously understand.  Thank you for your art, your skill, and your honesty about what adult sissy babies want.

11 hours ago, Sweet Baby Katie said:

The descriptions of Stephanie’s panties and outfits are a bit sparse, as is Stephanie’s emotional responses and physical sensations being nursed, feminized and regressed.

Descriptions are my biggest weakness in writing. I find them really awkward so and when I try the results are either tedious systematic enumeration of features or embarrassingly bad attempts at poetic imagery so I usually keep them minimalist.

Thank you for your kind words about my story.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not usually into these stories of magic, but I'm finding this one quite intriguing.   Can't wait for a new chapter.

Yeah, it's easy to devolve into describing characters by All Points Bulletin where it sounds like you're just doing a systematic dump.    Think about working the examination into the flow.    How does the character feel about the different aspects or what do the other characters observe.    "Show, don't tell" is the general advice given to authors.   Anyhow, even as it stands it's a great story.    I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

Chapter 5

That night, after she had put Stephanie down in her cot. Tanya took out the envelope. She hadn’t mentioned it to Rachel. The way Melinda had delivered it made it feel like Rachel would tell her to get rid of it.

Inside the envelope was a handwritten letter. It repeated Melinda’s claim that she knew a ritual which would stop her breasts from producing milk. It described how to find Melinda if she wanted to go through with the ritual. Melinda’s home had magical protections which would only allow Tanya access if she was holding the letter. It didn’t reveal any details about this ritual other than warning that Stephanie must be present for it to be successful.

If she didn’t need to breast feed then Stephanie could go back to being Stephen. She wouldn’t need to live as a baby any more. However, Tanya knew that Stephanie was already enjoying being her little girl. She might not admit it but she had been much happier in the past few days than she had ever been as Stephen.

There was another problem. If Stephanie stopped nursing from her, Stephanie would eventually grow old. She would get sick and she would, one day, die. The only way for them to be together forever was for Stephanie to stay as her little girl. Tanya made up her mind. She ripped up the letter and dropped it, making the pieces disappear before they hit the ground.

The next morning, Tanya woke up feeling great. Everything was as it should be. Stepanie was her baby girl and she was Stephanie's mommy. She went immediately to the nursery and found Stephanie in her cot where she had been waiting patiently. She smiled down at her daughter. "Good morning, Stephanie."

"Good morning, Mommy." Stephanie smiled back up at her.

Tanya felt inside Stephanie's plastic panties. As expected, her diapers were soaked. Even that pleased her. Her little girl needed her.

She lifted Stephanie out of the cot and carried her over to the changing table. She pulled down Stephanie's plastic panties and unpinned her soggy diapers. A sigh escaped from Tanya's mouth as she saw Stephanie's penis but she resolved to not let it ruin her mood as she cleaned the area. It would be gone sooner or later.

She pinned Stephanie into a dry diaper but didn't expect her to be in that one for very long. Next came her morning feeding and, as Tanya predicted, she smelled Stephanie's messy diaper almost immediately after.

Tanya didn't mind. "I think someone has a stinky bottom." She knew this would embarrass Stephanie but she looked so cute when she blushed.

After changing Stephanie again and putting her into a short floral dress, Tanya left her in the playpen while she showered. When she returned to her bedroom, she noticed something on her nightstand. She felt a chill as she realised it was the letter she had destroyed the previous night, back in one piece.

Still wearing only a towel, she picked up the letter and carried it to the kitchen, holding it away from herself as though it might try to bite her. With one eye still on the letter, she searched the drawers until she found a lighter. She ignited the paper and dropped it into the sink, waiting for it to completely blacken before turning the water on to extinguish the flames.

“What’s wrong, Mommy?” Stephanie asked as Tanya crossed back through the living room.

“Nothing you need to worry about..” She replied, as convincingly as she could. “Everything is okay, Honey.”

Half expecting to find the letter back on her nightstand, Tanya returned to her bedroom. She was relieved to find it wasn’t. She dressed and composed herself before returning to Stephanie.

Tanya didn’t think about the letter again until the following day. She and Stephanie had gone through what was now their morning routine. She found Stephanie in her cot in thoroughly soaked diapers. She changed Stephanie and fed her. Then Stephanie filled her diaper and Tanya changed her again.

After washing her hands, Tanya once again found the letter. This time it was in the middle of the dining table. There was no sign of damage from the fire or water it had been subjected to. Was it going to appear every time she changed a messy diaper? Did Melinda think her resolve would be weakest after wiping poop off Stephanie’s bottom?

She looked over at the playpen. Stephanie hadn’t noticed anything. She was facing the other way, laying on her tummy, looking at a picture book, Her bulky diaper made her stick her bottom into the air. It brought the smile back to Tanya’s face. Her little girl was adorable.

She took the letter into her bedroom and picked up the phone. “Hi Felicity. It’s Tanya.” She said when her friend answered. “Would you be able to babysit Stephanie for a while?”

Felicity was there quickly. Tanya hadn't given her all of the details. She only explained that she had to go see someone without Stephanie.

"So… Um… what do I need to do?" Felicity asked.

"Just treat her like a real baby." Tanya told her friend. "I'm sure she won't be difficult for you."

“Wait. Mommy.” Stephanie realised that Tanya was leaving her with Felicity. “Where are you going?”

“I just need to go see someone.” Tanya reassured her. “I won’t be long.”

"Do I have to change her diaper?" Felicity looked at Stephanie's bulging plastic panties. 

"Yes. Please don't leave her in a wet diaper." Tanya said. "Don't worry. She's already had her messy one this morning."

"I guess I can handle that. I've changed diapers before." Felicity tried to convince herself. "Stephanie's are just a bit bigger."

"I've got her nursery stocked with everything you might need. Diapers, clothes, toys and books" Tanya told her then kissed Stephanie on the forehead. "Behave for Aunty Felicity." With that she was gone.

“Well this is awkward.” Felicity giggled.

Stephanie’s thumb found its way between her lips. She didn’t realise she was doing it but once it was there she didn’t want to take it out. It was comforting and, more than that, it said she was a baby and that made it okay that she was sitting in a playpen wearing a diaper.

“Cute.” Felicity smiled. “Would you like me to read you a story?”

Stephanie smiled and removed her thumb. “Yes please, Aunty Felicity.”

“Let’s go find a book.” She opened the gate to let Stephanie out of the playpen and led the way to the nursery. 

As Tanya had promised, the previously empty space under the changing table was full of diapers, both cloth and disposable, plastic panties, baby wipes, powders and creams. Next to it there now stood a matching white wardrobe. Felicity took a moment to look inside. She smiled at the assortment of adorable dresses and other outfits.

The books were on a shelf next to the cot. Felicity chose a book of princess stories and sat on the couch. “Over here Stephanie.” She patted the spot next to her.

Stephanie sat on the couch. She was trying to stay committed to being a baby and not being self conscious but it was not easy being alone with Felicity like this. She left a large gap between her and her babysitter.

"You won't be able to see the pictures over there." Felicity slid closer, pressing her hip up against the side of Stephanie's diaper. "I promise I won't bite." She opened the book and started reading.

Meanwhile, Tanya had appeared at Rachel's front door and rung the doorbell. She gripped the letter firmly as she waited.

"Tanya?" Rachel answered the door. "Where's Stephanie?"

"I left her with a babysitter." Tanya explained. "I didn't want her to know what this was about."

Rachel followed Tanya's glance down to the paper in her hand. "Is that what it's about?"

"Yes. Here." Tanya held out the letter for Rachel to take.

As soon as Rachel's fingers touched the letter it disintegrated, spontaneously breaking unto countless pieces which then evaporated. "Is that what you wanted to show me?"

"No. It hasn't done that before." Tanya said. "I brought it to you because every time I've destroyed it, it came back."

"I've seen magic like that before." Rachel said. "Come in and have some tea with me."

"I don't want Sarah to see me here and tell Stephanie." Tanya hesitated. “I don’t want to have to tell her about this.”

Rachel gave her a concerned look but said. “You just need a different excuse for being here.“

“Like what?” Tanya asked.

“We’re planning a party for her.” Rachel led her into the house. “I was actually going to bring this up when I saw you next. It’s a tradition to have a party for new babies after they are presented to the council.”

"Hello, Aunty Tanya." Sarah waved from her playpen. She frowned when she realised someone was missing.

"Hi Sarah." Tanya knew why she was sad. "Sorry. I didn't bring Stephanie."

"We are planning her party." Rachel explained. "It's going to be a surprise."

"Okay." Sarah cheered up at the promise of a party.

The sitting area was far enough from the playpen that Rachel and Tanya were confident that Sarah couldn't hear.

"This woman named Melinda approached me after we met the council." Tanya explained. "She said she could make my breasts stop making milk."

"That's impossible." Rachel asserted. "Our magic is inseparable from our need to feed a daughter."

"She was nervous being there but she seemed to believe what she was saying." Tanya replied.

"And she gave you that paper?" Rachel poured the tea.

"Yes. It was a letter. She wrote that if I wanted to stop my milk I could use the letter to find her." Tanya took her cup. "Oh. And it said I had to bring Stephanie."

Rachel sipped her tea."And you destroyed the letter?"

"I tore it up and made the pieces disappear. It appeared next to my bed sometime in the next morning." Tanya said. "Then I set it on fire and a day later it was on the dining table as good as new."

"And Stephanie doesn't know anything about this?" Rachel took a chocolate biscuit from the table.

"I'm afraid she might want me to do it." Tanya explained. "She needs my milk to stay young and healthy. I know she is happier as my baby girl than she was as my husband but I don't think she has accepted that yet."

Back in her nursery, Stephanie was listening to Felicity read Cinderella. They had already finished Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. By then, Stephanie was only half listening as she just enjoyed Felicity’s gentle voice washing over her.

As Felicity read about the Stepmother and Stepsisters being mean, Stephanie felt bad for Cinderella. She imagined not having Mommy or Aunty Felicity to take care of her. It was too awful and she snuggled in closer to Felicity. Felicity smiled as she kept reading.

Stephanie began to feel the need to pee. She briefly considered holding on to spare Felicity and herself the awkwardness of a diaper change. However just entertaining the thought started to break the illusion that she was just a baby and she felt shame begin to sneak back into her mind.

Quickly she put those thoughts aside and soaked her diapers. She was once again a little girl, cuddling up with her babysitter. Felicity reached the part of the story where Cinderella’s fairy godmother made her a beautiful gown for the ball. Stephanie closed her eyes and imagined wearing such a pretty dress.

“And they lived happily ever after.” Felicity finished the story. “Now. I think I smell a wet diaper.” She looked down between Stephanie’s legs and could see she was right. “I guess I’d better change you.” She sighed. “Get up on the changing table. Let’s get this over with.”

Stephanie waddled over to the changing table and climbed up. It was weird getting herself onto it. She was accustomed to her mommy lifting her.

Felicity took hold of the waistband of Stephanie's plastic panties and gingerly pulled them down her legs and off over her feet. She dropped them into the diaper pail and then opened the safety pins.

As Felicity pulled Stephanie's diaper open, the cool air hit her wet skin. She felt exposed and self-conscious thoughts began to intrude. She wasn't a baby girl. She was a grown man who was having his wet diaper changed by his wife's best friend. 

Stephanie stuck her thumb into her mouth. It helped. It stopped her self image completely reverting back to being a man. However it didn't completely restore the baby girl. She was in a quantum superposition of identities.

In that moment, Felicity had no such uncertainty. Somehow she hadn't expected to see a dick when she opened Stephanie's diaper but now she was looking at it she could only see her friend’s husband, laying on a piss-soaked diaper.

Felicity couldn’t help laughing at the absurdity. “Sorry but this is too weird. You’re a grown man. How do you live like this?”

The wave function collapsed. Stephanie had been observed and she was not a baby girl. Her whole body turned red with embarrassment. Her thumb no longer offered comfort. It just was just something else to be ashamed of. She took it out of her mouth and moved her hands to cover her privates.

“Now you’re embarrassed?” Felicity got her laughter under control. “Okay. I’m Sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at you. Just let me get you cleaned up and into a new diaper.”

Stephanie moved her hands over her face as Felicity took a handful of wipes and got to work. She felt the cold, wet wipes cleaning her tummy. As they got closer to her penis she silently begged it not to get hard. 

Fortunately, Felicity didn't linger long on Stephanie's dick or her balls. She didn't want Stephanie to get aroused either. She quickly moved on to Stephanie's bottom and finished the job.

She looked under the table at the clean diapers. After briefly considering the cloth ones, she realised she had no idea how to use them and took a disposable. It was shaped like the diapers her 1-year-old niece wore and even had the same print of pink flowers. Of course it was far larger than her niece's diapers.

As she slid it under Stephanie's bottom, she found it was also many times thicker. She pulled it up between Stephanie's legs, forcing them apart, and taped it shut.

With Stephanie's penis once again hidden inside a diaper, Felicity found it easier to see her as a baby girl again. "All done. Down you get."

Stephanie climbed down. Still too embarrassed to look at Felicity, she stared at her feet. However she knew her mommy would want her to be polite. "Thank you, Aunty Felicity."

Felicity was concerned. Stephanie was acting totally different to how she was before her diaper change. "Stephanie. I'm sorry I laughed at you." She placed her hands on Stephanie's shoulders and tried to get eye contact. "That was very mean of me."

"It's not that." Stephanie forced herself to look at her babysitter. "Everything about this is embarrassing for a grown man but it's totally normal for a baby girl." She explained. "The more I can think of myself as a baby girl the better I feel about all this."

"And I called you a man and mad ruined it?" Felicity realised.

Stephanie nodded.

"Well I'm going to have to fix it." Felicity tapped her on her nose with a finger. “Boop.” Felicity spotted Stephanie’s pacifier laying in the crib. She collected it. “Does Stephie want her binky?”

Stepanie realised what Felicity was doing and managed a weak smile. That was all the agreement Felicity needed. She popped the nipple into Stephanie’s mouth. Stephanie instantly felt more like a baby.

“It’s very cute you trying to stand up like a big girl.” Felicity said. “But I think you’d better sit down before you fall over and get hurt.”

Stephanie sat on her padded bottom. She looked up at Felicity. The effect made her feel very small. Her embarrassment faded. She was a baby and had nothing to be embarrassed about.

Tanya and Rachel were, by then, actually discussing Stephanie’s party. There hadn’t been much to say about the letter. Rachel promised to look into who this Melinda was and they had moved on to the happier subject.

As they worked out the last few details, Tanya felt a now familiar discomfort in her breasts. “I think I’d better go home and feed Stephanie.”

“Okay. Thank you for dropping in.” Rachel stood to give her friend a hug. “I’ll organise the invitations.”

“Thank you for everything.” Tanya replied, returning the hug.

“Sarah.” Rachel approached the playpen. “Say goodbye to Aunty Tanya.”

“Goodbye. Aunty Tanya.” Sarah came to the bars.

“Goodbye.” Tanya kissed her on the forehead. “And no telling Stephanie about the party.”

Sarah mimed zipping her lips shut just before Tanya disappeared.

Tanya reappeared in her living room. She found Stephanie laying on her stomach on the floor. She sucked on her pacifier as she coloured in a picture of a princess.

Felicity was sitting near her. “That’s very good work.” She praised. “Your princess is nearly as pretty as you are.”

Tanya smiled at the scene before interrupting. “I’m back.”

“Hi Mommy.” Stephanie mumbled almost coherently around her pacifier without looking up from her colouring.

“Stephanie.” Felicity said sternly. “Go say hello properly.”

“Sorry, Aunty Felicity.” Stephanie removed the pacifier and stood up. “Hello, Mommy.” She wrapped her arms around Tanya. “I missed you.”

“Are you hungry?” Tanya didn't wait for an answer. She took Stephanie by the hand and led to the couch. She sat down and unbuttoned her blouse then opened her maternity bra.

“Thankyou for watching her.” Tanya said to Felicity as Stephanie began to nurse. “Did she give you any trouble?”

“No.” Felicity tried not to stare. “We had a lot of fun. I hope it won’t be too long before you let me babysit again.”

Once Tanya’s milk stopped flowing, she fixed her clothes and placed Stephanie into the playpen. “Here’s your colouring.” She handed the book and crayons over the bars.

“Thank you, Mommy.” Stephanie put her pacifier back into her mouth then got back to work.

“Would you like to stay for lunch?” Tanya suggested to Felicity..

“Sure.” Felicity replied. “I didn’t have anything planned today.”
Tanya motioned toward the dining table. An impressive spread of food appeared on it. The women sat and watched Stephanie as they ate.

Stephanie kept colouring her princess. After a while, she wet her diaper. She was a little surprised by the warm feeling expanding under her groin. It’s not that she hadn’t felt the need to go. It just hadn’t registered as something she had to be concerned with. She decided that it really wasn’t and continued working on the picture.

By the time her work of art was finally complete, Tanya and Felicity had moved back to the couch. Stephanie held up the colouring book proudly.

“Wow.” Tanya gushed. “My little girl is an artist.”

“You should stick it on the fridge.” Felicity suggested. 

“Absolutely.” Tanya took the book and carefully tore out the page. She took it to the kitchen and stuck it to the refrigerator with a couple of magnets. When she returned, she noticed that Stephanie’s diaper looked a little heavy. “Now I think my little artist needs her diaper changed.”
She lifted Stephanie out of the playpen.

“Do you think you could show me how her cloth diapers work?” Felicity asked. “For next time I babysit.”

“Sure.” Tanya led the way to the nursery. “You can change her. I’ll talk you through it.” 

Stephanie sucked contentedly on her pacifier while Felicity removed her wet diaper and cleaned her up. Then Tanya explained how to fold a cloth diaper. It took a while, leaving Stephanie naked from the waist down until Felicity was finally confident she could do it unsupervised. Stephanie didn’t mind though. This was all normal for a baby like her.

The following morning, after changing Stephanie’s messy diaper, Tanya expected to find the letter again. She didn’t. She told herself that it was gone for good. The spell must have been broken when Rachel touched it. She didn’t find herself very convincing.

• Like 4
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 5 added)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 1:13 AM, Windelbaby said:

Will the story continue? I really like it so far.

Yes. I'm halfway through writing another chapter. It's just been a busy time for me.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, baka said:

Yes. I'm halfway through writing another chapter. It's just been a busy time for me.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Glad to hear it, because there are many unfinished works. I am already looking forward to it.

I have read many stories this one is one of my favorites good work. ??

Chapter 6

Days and diaper changes passed. On Saturday morning, after Tanya finished wiping Stephanie’s bottom clean once again, she slid a disposable diaper under her.

Stephanie knew that meant they must be going out. “Where are we going, Mommy?”

“We’re going to a play centre.” Tanya said, sticking the tapes into place. “One just for big babies like you.”

“Is Sarah coming?” Stephanie asked, hopefully.

“Yes.” Tanya checked the leak guards before lifting Stephanie down onto the floor. “Zoe and Penny will be there too.”

Stephanie made no attempt to hide her excitement. She bounced up and down, clapping happily at the prospect.

“I’ve made you a special dress to wear.” Tanya held up a fancy baby blue dress. It had white puffy sleeves and a big white bow.

“You made my princess’s dress.” Stephanie immediately recognised the design. Her picture was still displayed proudly on the refrigerator and the princess in it wore a dress almost identical. There was one big difference though. “But it’s shorter.” Where the princess’ dress had a full-length skirt, this one looked like it would barely cover her bottom.

“You wouldn’t be able to crawl and play in such a long skirt would you?” Tanya pointed out. “And a short skirt makes it easier for me to check and change your diapers..”

“I guess so.” Stephanie was still a little disappointed that she wouldn’t look exactly like the princess.

“Arms up.” Tanya directed. She pulled the dress down over Stephanie’s head and adjusted the collar and skirt. She completed the outfit with Stephanie’s white Mary Jane shoes. “Now let’s do your hair.”

Tanya sat on the couch and Stephanie took her place on the floor. Stephanie liked the way the skirt spread out in a circle around her on the floor. She admired the detail around the hem as Tanya brushed and braided her hair.

When she was finished, Tanya pulled Stephanie by the hand out of the nursery and into the master bedroom. She turned Stephanie to face the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door.

Stephanie’s face lit up. "Thank you, Mommy!" She no longer minded that the dress wasn’t as long as her picture. Its petticoats made the skirt flare out around her hips. She twisted back and forth, watching it twirl, flashing her diaper as it lifted.

"Okay. That's enough. Mommy has to get ready." Tanya took Stephanie to the living room and put her into the playpen.

She soon returned. "Time to go. Are you still dry?" She lifted Stephanie's petticoats and confirmed she was.

Tanya took Stephanie's hand and they were suddenly standing outside. Stephanie wet herself in surprise. She clung to Tanya and tried to hide behind her until she realised they were surrounded by other mommies with their adult baby girls.

“Here it is.” Tanya announced, indicating the brightly-coloured building in front of them. The walls were decorated with large pictures of cartoon animals. She led Stephanie in through a set of double doors.

“Surprise!” A small group of women and their daughters shouted as they entered.

Stephanie jumped. A little more pee escaped into her diaper.

“It’s a party for you.” Tanya giggled. “Look. Sarah is over there.”

Stephanie looked where Tanya was pointing and spotted Sarah in a pink party dress. Next to her were Zoe and Penny. They wore identical yellow dresses. 

Stephanie started toward her friends but Tanya stopped her. "Wait." She knelt down and removed Stephanie's shoes. From that position she could see the discoloured crotch of Stephanie's diaper. She considered changing it but Stephanie was so excited to play with her friends. "Okay. You can go now."

As Stehpanie ran to join the others, the back of her dress flew up behind her, showing her wet diaper, but she didn't care. “Hi Sarah. Hi Zoe. Hi Penny.” Stephanie hugged each of them.

“Hi Stephanie.” They replied.

“I like your dress.” Stephanie told Sarah.

“Thank you.” Sarah replied. “I like yours too.”

“Our mommies thought it would be cute for us to dress the same.” Penny complained, motioning toward Zoe.

“They were right.” Stephanie said, smiling. “You are cute.”

“Let’s go play.” Sarah led her friends to a ball pit. She climbed up the padded steps and threw herself in.

Zoe and Penny followed with Stephanie close behind. Stephanie’s dress flew up around her as she came down into the pit. She landed in the brightly-coloured balls on her diapered bottom and sank in until they were up to her chin.

Penny gently threw some of the plastic balls at Stephanie. Stephanie laughed and threw some back and soon all of the girls were giggling and throwing the balls around.

Stephanie stopped for a moment, noticing a girl standing by herself against a wall. She was staring at feet as she held her red and white polka dotted dress down, obviously worried about showing the diaper which was certainly underneath. “Who is that?” Stephanie asked her friend’s pointing.

“That’s Danielle. She’s a new girl.” Zoe answered. “Her mommy only got her powers last week.”

“We should ask her to play with us.” Sarah suggested. “She looks sad.”.

“Don’t bother.” Zoe said. “I’ve had two playdates with her and she never wants to do anything.”

“Well I’m going to try.” Stephanie decided. She clumsily climbed out of the ball pit and marched over to the girl. As she got closer, she could see the girl was squeezing her legs together and shifting her weight from side to side.

“Hi.” Stephanie introduced herself when she got closer. “I’m Stephanie.”

“I’m Daniel.” The man mumbled. “Err. I mean Danielle I guess.”

“Do you want to come and play in the ball pit with us?” She pointed back at the other three girls. “Zoe is there too.”

“No.” Daniel replied. “Thank you but I’m okay by myself.”

“I know life as a baby girl isn’t easy to adjust to.” Stephanie wasn’t going to give up so easily. “Especially when you were a man before.”

“Were? I’m still…” Daniel started to get angry but realised that having a tantrum only made him look more like a giant toddler. “Yeah. It’s hard.”

Tanya watched Stephanie talk to Daniel. She was proud of her little girl for trying to make the new girl feel welcome.

“Hello. It’s Tanya right?” A woman approached her nervously.”I’m Kate ”

“Yes.” Tanya responded.

“I hope you don’t mind. Helen invited me.” Kate explained. “I’m very new to all this and I don’t really know anyone.”

“Of course not.” Tanya smiled. “It’s still pretty new to me too.”

“That’s my little girl, Danielle.” She pointed. “The one doing the potty dance.”

“She’s still having trouble using her diapers?” Tanya asked.

“She’s still having trouble with everything.” Kate said. “I’ve had to spank her so many times.”

“She’ll get used to it.” Tanya reassured her. “At first, Stephanie said she’d prefer a spanking every day to pooping in her diapers but now she has no trouble messing.”

“I’m not so sure.” Kate responded. “It’s not just using her diapers. It’s wearing dresses and sleeping in a cot. I don’t think she’s ever going to accept being a baby girl.”

Tanya noticed Daniel stop fidgeting. “Well I think she’s using her diaper now.”

“I’d better change her.” Kate started toward him. “She’s not going to want to be stuck in a soggy diaper.”

“I’ll come with you.” Tanya followed. “Stephanie is overdue for a change too.”

“Danielle.” Kate addressed her daughter when they got closer. “This is Aunty Tanya, Stephanie’s mommy.”

“This is Aunty Kate.” Tanya introduced Kate to Stephanie. “She’s Danielle’s mommy.”

“Hello Aunty Kate.” Stephanie greeted the woman.

“Hello Stephanie.” Kate replied. “It’s very nice to meet you.”

“Now I think we’d better change those diapers.” Tanya declared.

Daniel blushed but didn’t argue.

The women led their daughters down the short hallway to the toilets. They passed a door, bearing the familiar ladies’ room symbol and came to one bearing a stylised baby in a diaper. Tanya pushed the door open. Inside, they found a row of changing tables.

Tanya picked up Stephanie and placed her on one. Kate reached for Daniel but he backed away.

“What’s wrong?” Kate asked.

“It’s too public here, in front of them.” Daniel complained. “And anyone could walk in.”

“There’s no reason to be embarrassed.” Kate argued. “Stephanie’s having her diaper changed too.” She pointed to the change table where Tanya already had Stephanie’s diaper open and was cleaning her with baby wipes.

“I’m not that wet.” Daniel continued to back away. “I’ll be fine until we get home.”

“Stop being silly. I’m not going to leave you in a dirty diaper.” Kate moved closer. “And what if you leak all over the floor? Won’t that be more embarrassing?”

“Fine.” Daniel gave up and allowed Kate to lift him onto the table next to Stephanie’s. He covered his face with his hands and waited for it to be over.

Soon Stephanie and Daniel were taped into clean diapers and their mommies led them back out to the party. The other girls had moved out of the ball pit. Stephanie quickly spotted them inside a large padded climbing structure.

“Come on.” She grabbed Daniel’s hand before he could refuse and led him up a ramp to where her friends were playing.

“Hi Danielle.” Zoe greeted him unenthusiastically. “These are Penny and Sarah.”

“Hi.” Daniel responded, sitting down and making sure his diaper wasn’t showing.

"Come this way." Penny said, crawling through a tunnel. Showing the others the seat of her diaper.

Sarah followed. The remaining girls could see that she was in desperate need of a change. Her diaper was yellowed and sagged heavily.

"Uh. Sarah." Zoe called after her. "I think you'd better ask your mommy to change you."

“Later.” Sarah replied. “It’ll be fine.”

“Okay.” Zoe said, crawling through the tunnel after her. “But you’d better not leak on me.”

“How are they not embarrassed about crawling around in wet diapers?” Daniel asked. “They are acting like it’s totally normal.”

“It is normal for them. I don’t know about the others but Sarah’s been a baby for 20 years.” Stephanie explained. “Anyway, there’s no reason to be embarrassed here. We’re all in the same position. It’s not like I can make fun of you for being in diapers.”

“Are you two coming?” Zoe’s impatient voice came out of the tunnel.

“Come on.” Stephanie said, revealing her own diaper and she led the way. “Let’s go see what they found.”

Daniel didn’t follow. Stephanie considered going back but she really wanted to see what her friends had found. It was clear she wasn’t going to be able to convince him to come with them. 

In front of the girls was a vertical shaft. The walls were smooth and padded. There didn’t seem to be any way out of the space except the tunnel they entered through.

“What did you want to show me?” Stephanie asked, confused.

“Watch.” Penny said, moving to the middle of the shaft. Suddenly, the skirt of her dress puffed out as though it was an umbrella and she was lifted off the ground. She floated up out of sight.

“It’s magic?” Stephanie guessed..

“Yep.” Zoe followed her friend.

“Come on.” Sarah took Stephanie’s hand. “We can go together.”

The pair walked to the spot Zoe had just left. Stephanie felt a wind from nowhere blow up her legs. It quickly grew stronger and her dress puffed out just as Penny’s and Zoe’s had. Sarahs did the same. The wind grew even stronger and the pair were lifted into the air. 

They were soon deposited at the top of the shaft where the other two were waiting. “That was amazing!” Stephanie declared, a wide smile stuck on her face. “Let’s do it again. How do we get back down?”

“The slide.” Penny pointed.

The slide was actually four slides, running side by side, and they were enormous. Stephanie felt very small looking down. “Is that the only way down?” She felt no need to hide her fear.

“You’ll be okay,” Sarah reassured her. “We’ll be with you.”

Stephanie nervously sat between Sarah and Zoe and they pushed off. A little scream escaped her mouth as she was surprised how fast they went but by the time they reached the bottom she was giggling along with the other girls.

They got up and started to run back to the ramp when Rachel stopped them. “Wait a moment girls. Who wants their face painted?” She pointed to a woman in a fairy costume, setting up her paints.

Stephanie thought that sounded less exciting than floating back up and sliding down again but the other three were already moving toward the woman. She shrugged and followed them. There would be plenty of time for playing.

“Hello girls.” The woman greeted them. “Who is going first?”

“It’s Stephanie’s party.” Sarah pointed out. “She should go first.”

Penny and Zoe agreed and pushed Stephanie to the front.

“Hello Stephanie. My name is Miss Blossom.” The woman said. “Please sit down.” She indicated a seat shaped like a toadstool.

Stephanie sat down. “Hello Miss Blossom.” 

“Would you like flowers, butterflies or rainbows?” Miss Blossom asked. “Or I could make you look like a cat or a bunny rabbit?”

Stephanie thought for a moment and decided, “Butterflies please.”

Miss Blossom got to work, gently and precisely moving her brush over Stephanie’s face. Stephanie liked how it felt.

Soon she had little butterflies all over her face. Miss Blossom held up a mirror and Stephanie smiled at her reflection. “Thank you, Miss Blossom.” She moved off the seat so someone else could have a turn.

Zoe took the seat next. She asked Miss Blossom to make her into a cat. 

Stephanie looked around for Daniel. She saw that he was still sitting in the climbing structure. She felt a little guilty for leaving him alone and excused herself from her friends to rejoin him.

“There’s no point trying to talk you into getting your face painted is there?” Stephanie asked.

Daniel couldn’t help laughing as he shook his head.

“Why are you sitting in here?” She enquired.

“It’s harder for people to see me here than out there.” He answered.

Soon Zoe and Penny joined them.
“Where’s Sarah?” Stephanie asked.

“Her mommy checked her diaper and said she had to be changed.” Zoe explained.

“Let’s go.” Penny said, already crawling into the tunnel. Zoe followed her.

“It’s really fun.” Stephanie encouraged Daniel to join them. “There’s a magic wind which makes you fly all the way to the top.”

He looked tempted but still hesitated.

“I’ll block this end of the tunnel so nobody will see your diaper.” She suggested. “I promise not to look.”

Mentioning his diaper was clearly the wrong thing to do because he again shook his head sadly. With a sigh, Stephanie crawled into the tunnel.

Penny and Zoe were already floating up. Stephanie took her place and looked up at their padded bottoms, framed by ballooning dresses. She realised that Daniel would probably be too embarrassed to enjoy this anyway.

The others waited for Stephanie at the top and then they all slid down and ran back to do it all again.

After they floated up and slid down a couple more times, Sarah, now in a dry diaper, rejoined the group and they managed to go up and down a few more times before Tanya interrupted them.

"It's time for some party games." She announced. "Where is Danielle?"

Penny pointed to where Daniel still sat, doing his best to be invisible. "She didn't want to play."

Tanya led the girls to an open space where Miss Blossom was waiting.

"Hello again everyone." She said enthusiastically. "Who knows how to play musical statues?"

The girls' arms shot up into the air. Tanya smiled as she made her way to Daniel's hiding spot.

"The others are playing a game." She pointed to the four girls jumping and twirling to the music. "Do you want to join in?"

"No." He said. Then decided he'd better add "Thank you."

Tanya climbed in with him. "If you hate being a little girl so much, why are you doing this?"

"I said no at first. Then Kate." He sighed "I mean Mommy asked her friends and none of them were willing to do it either. She was in so much pain by then. I couldn't bear to see her suffer."

"Well if you have to be a little girl you might as well learn to enjoy it." Tanya pointed out. "You don't need to be miserable."

"I know." He said. "It's just not that easy."

"You could start by joining in with the others." Tanya said. "Look how much fun they are having."

He looked at the four girls giggling at each other's dance moves. "I'll think about it."

She left him to do that and joined the other mothers watching the girls play their party games. 

Daniel still hadn't emerged from the climbing frame when it was time for the party to wrap up. Kate insisted he say goodbye properly to the girls and their mommies and then they disappeared. Next, Zoe and Penny hugged Stephanie and Sarah and said goodbye to Tanya and Rachel. Helen and Victoria strapped them into strollers and pushed them home.

"I have a present for you." Rachel held out a large package, covered in pink wrapping paper and tied up with a white ribbon.

"Thank you, Aunty Rachel." Stephanie accepted the gift and tugged one end of the ribbon, releasing the bow. She tore the paper off and underneath was a plain white box. Removing the lid revealed two baby dolls which looked a lot like her and Sarah. The dolls were even wearing dresses which matched their own party dresses. Stephanie couldn’t help lifting their skirts and confirming that, yes, they were diapered too.

“These are magic dolls.” Rachel explained. “If you give Sarah the one which looks like you then so long as you both keep your dollies near, you can talk to each other any time you like.”

“Thank you.” Stephanie repeated. This time hugging Rachel and giving her a kiss on the cheek. She picked up the dolls and handed the one in the blue dress to Sarah, who hugged it tightly.

At home, Tanya checked Stephanie’s diaper and found she was wet again. She lifted her daughter onto change table and got to work changing her.

Clutching her new doll, she whispered. “Sarah? Can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Sarah’s voice came from the doll, followed by giggling. “Hi Stephanie.”

“It really works.” Stephanie said excitedly as Tanya wiped her privates. “This is so cool.”

The girls carried on about the party while Tanya folded a clean cloth diaper and pinned Stephanie into it.

• Like 4
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 6 added)
On 11/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, Windelbaby said:

One place I do not quite understand is probably due to the translation. Does he still have his best piece?

I'm not sure whether I understand you. Are you asking if Stephanie shill has a penis?

If that's what you mean then yes, I'm trying to base the language I use to describe each character on how they seem themself.

When Stephanie started to think about herself as a little girl then I switched to calling her Stephanie and using female pronouns. Daniel, on the other hand, does not see himself as a girl so I'm still using a male name and pronouns.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, baka said:

I'm not sure whether I understand you. Are you asking if Stephanie shill has a penis?

If that's what you mean then yes, I'm trying to base the language I use to describe each character on how they seem themself.

When Stephanie started to think about herself as a little girl then I switched to calling her Stephanie and using female pronouns. Daniel, on the other hand, does not see himself as a girl so I'm still using a male name and pronouns.

Yes whether Stephanie still has a penis?

Chapter 7

That evening, Stephanie laid in her cot. Her extra-thick diaper forced her legs apart but she didn’t mind. She felt safe in the padding.

“Stephanie?” Sarah whispered through her doll, which was tucked in next to her.

“Yes Sarah?” She whispered back.

“Are you in bed?” Sarah asked.

“Yes.” She responded.

“Me too.” Sarah said.

“It’s  like we’re having a sleepover.” Stephanie giggled.

“That’s a great idea.” Sarah responded excitedly. “We should have a real sleepover.”

“Do you think our mommies will let us?” Stephanie asked, hopefully.

“I’m sure they would.” Sarah insisted.

The girls carried on, discussing their sleepover plans. Any thought that their mommies might say no was forgotten. Two or three hours into their late-night chat, Stephanie soaked her diaper without really noticing that she had needed to pee.

Stephanie woke late the next morning, looking up at the faces of Tanya and Felicity. Her wet diaper felt rather uncomfortable and her bottom was itchy..

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” Tanya smiled down at her.

“Good morning, Mommy.” Stephanie yawned. “Good morning, Aunty Felicity.”

“Hello, Stephanie.” Felicity said, warmly. “I’ve come to babysit you and Sarah.”

“Sarah’s here?” That woke Stephanie up..

“She’s in the living room with Aunty Rachel.” Tanya said, lifting Stephanie out of the cot and carrying her to the change table. “You can play once you are changed and fed.”

“I’ll change her.” Felicity volunteered. “I should make sure I remember how to fold the cloth diapers before you leave.”

Tanya stepped aside, allowing Felicity to pull Stephanie’s plastic panties off. Felicity removed the large safety pins from the diaper and pulled it open, revealing Stephanie’s dick and balls.

“I don’t know why I don’t expect to see boy parts there.” Felicity commented as she began wiping.

“It surprises me too but she won’t let me change it.” Tanya noticed Stephanie flinching as Felicity wiped. “Her diaper rash is back. I think she was in her wet diaper a bit too long. Try to be a bit more gentle.”

“Oh. Sorry.” Felicity used a lighter touch. When she was finished, she prepared a clean diaper. “Did I fold that right?”

“Perfect.” Tanya confirmed.

“Should I use some of that cream?” Felicity asked as she slid the diaper under Stephanie.

“I think so.” Tanya passed her a jar of diaper rash cream from under the table.

Felicity smeared the cream over Stephanie’s bottom and privates. Then she pulled the diaper up between her legs and pinned it in place. Finally, she retrieved a pair of plastic panties, guided Stephanie’s feet through the leg holes and stretched them up over her diaper.

“Good work.” Tanya praised her friend as she placed Stephanie on the floor. She led Stephanie to the couch. She then lifted her top and opened her maternity bra and began feeding Stephanie.

As Stephanie finished draining Tanya’s left breast and moved to the right one, she began to feel the discomfort in her stomach that told her she needed to mess her diaper. Normally she would without hesitation but today she had an audience. She didn’t want to fill her diaper with Felicity watching.

When Stephanie was finished, Tanya put her breasts away and stood up. She removed Stephanie’s night dress and replaced it with a pink t-shirt. Across the chest were the words “I love my Aunty” and under them was a big red heart.

“Can I play with Sarah now?” Stephanie asked impatiently, forgetting that she still needed to poop.

“Yes.” Tanya laughed. “Go on.”

She rushed from the nursery and found Sarah in the playpen. “Hi Sarah.” She waited at the bars for Tanya to catch up and lift her in.

“Hi Stephanie.” her friend hugged her.

Rachel asked Tanya. “All ready?”

“Yes.” Tanya replied. “Be good for Aunty Felicity.” She warned Stephanie.

“You too.” Rachel said to Sarah before the two women disappeared.

They appeared in the courtyard of a mansion. As they approached the front door, It opened without them needing to knock. It revealed Daphne, one of the council members.. This time she was fully clothed although her dress still proudly showed off her body.

“Hello Rachel. Hello Tanya.” She greeted them. “Come in.” 

“Thank you for meeting us.” Rachel said as she stepped inside, with Tanya following behind.

They followed the woman through the foyer and into a lounge room where Caitlyn, her daughter, sat in a playpen, wearing only a cloth diaper and plastic panties..

“Come through to the backyard.” Daphne said, lifting Caitlyn out of the playpen and carrying her. “I’m going to give Caitlyn some fresh air while we talk.”

The group continued through the house and out the back door onto a shaded deck. Daphne summoned a changing mat and laid Caitlyn on it. Rachel and Tanya waited patiently while she removed her daughter’s plastic panties and unpinned her diaper.

Tanya looked down at Caitlyn. While she had the broader shoulders and flat chest of a man, between her legs was a pair of labia. As she watched Daphne gently wipe Caitlyn clean she hoped it wouldn’t be long before Stephanie had her own.

Instead of rediapering Caitlyn, Daphne helped her up, completely nude. “Go play on the grass.” She gave her a pat on her bare bottom, sending her on her way down the steps onto a fenced-in lawn. “She’s stuck in plastic panties most of the time so it’s important to give her skin a chance to breathe.” She explained to the other women as she summoned a table with tea and biscuits. “Now what did you need to discuss?”

“After I met you and the rest of the council, I was approached by a woman.” Tanya sat in front of one of the teacups. “She said her name was Melinda and told me she had a way to stop my breasts making milk so Stephanie wouldn’t need to live like a baby.”

“Melinda?” Daphne poured the tea. “Someone named Melinda got her powers a couple of years ago. She was presented to the council with her daughter, Rebecca, but shortly after that they disappeared.”

“Do you think she really found a way to do what she claims?” Rachel asked.

“Would you do it if she has?” Daphne asked.

“Of course not.” Rachel responded. “Sarah is my baby girl and we both like it that way.”

“And you Tanya?” Daphne quizzed.

“No. Stephanie needs my milk to stay young and healthy with me.” Tanya said.

“That’s what I hoped you would say.” Daphne said. “But we do need more information.”

"Maybe she will approach Kate after she meets the council." Tanya suggested. "That might be a good time to catch her."

"Yes." Rachel agreed. “That could work.”

Daphne added. "Then we could get some answers from her."

The three women discussed their plans as they sipped their tea and watched Caitlyn entertain herself with the toys scattered around the lawn. Tanya made a mental note that a little naked time might do Stephanie's bottom some good.

Meanwhile, back in her playpen at home, Stephanie had a problem which was growing harder to ignore. She had hoped to hold on until she was once again alone with Tanya but with each passing minute that became less likely.

"What's wrong?" Sarah noticed her discomfort. "You look like you need to mess your diaper."

"That's because I do.” Stephanie blushed. “I just don’t think Aunty Felicity would be happy about changing me.”

“She’s babysitting us.” Sarah reminded her. “It’s what she signed up for.”

Unconvinced, Stephanie tried to focus on playing but, before long, it was no longer her decision. A cramp made her bend forward and suddenly she started filling her diaper. She was frozen in place, mortified but also relieved to finally be free of the discomfort in her stomach.

Sarah knew exactly what had happened. “Excuse me. Aunty Felicity.” She helpfully got the attention of their babysitter. “I think Stephanie needs a diaper change.”

“What are you doing?” Stephanie whispered angrily.

“You want to sit in your messy diaper all day?” Sarah asked.

Stephanie sighed. “No.”

“Are you wet?” Felicity asked as she approached the playpen. Then she smelt it. “Oh no. It’s worse. Isn’t it?”

Stephanie nodded.

“Um. Okay.” Felicity considered her options for a moment but there really was only one. “Let’s get this over with.” She opened the gate and led Stephanie and Sarah to the nursery.

Stephanie climbed awkwardly onto the change table and laid down. She put her thumb into her mouth and repeated to herself silently “I’m a baby. This is normal.”

Felicity steadied her nerves and pulled down Stephanie’s plastic panties. She removed the pins and pulled the diaper open. “Wow. That’s a lot of poop.” She hesitated a moment before taking the wipes and starting to clean the mess off of Stephanie’s privates. “This is so gross. I can’t believe Tanya does this every day.”

Stephanie tried to say. “I’m sorry” but her thumb made it barely recognisable.

Hearing Stephanie talk like a toddler made this easier for Felicity. Changing a poopy diaper was a normal thing to do for a baby. It was still disgusting but it wasn’t weird. “It’s not your fault.” She reassured Stephanie. “You’re only a baby.”

Back at Daphne’s house, the women wrapped up their discussion and took a moment to relax.. They watched Caitlyn playing, still naked, on the grass. Daphne waved her closer.

“Ready to get back into a diaper?” She asked her daughter.

“Oops.” Rachel noted, watching Caitlyn pee down her legs. “Too late.”

“And that’s why we do this on the grass.” Daphne laughed. “I’d better get her cleaned up. Goodbye ladies.”

Tanya and Rachel said goodbye and returned to the apartment. They found Felicity sitting on the couch between the two girls, reading them a picture book.

“Thank you so much for watching the girls.” Tanya said once Felicity finished the story. “Did they give you any trouble?”

“Of course not.” Felicity said, hugging Stephanie and Sarah. “They were little angels.”

Tanya and Rachel debriefed with Felicity as they fed their daughters. When they were done, Felicity gave each of the girls a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye to everyone.

After Felicity left, Rachel suggested. “Sarah said you two wanted to have a sleepover. How about we do it tonight?”

“Really?” Stephanie and Sarah asked in unison. “Yes!”

Once Tanya had swapped Stephanie’s cloth diaper for a disposable one, they were ready to go. Rachel held Sarah’s hand and they disappeared. Tanya held Stephanie’s and followed. They all appeared in Rachel’s living room. 

“Do you think the girls could play in the backyard?” Tanya asked. “I think it would be good for Stephanie’s bottom to get some air.”

“Huh?” Stephanie asked, confused. “My bottom?”

“Another mommy suggested that babies should have a little time out of diapers. So your skin can breathe.” Rachel explained. “I think you can both try it.”

They led their daughter’s out through the back door. Tanya pulled Stephanie’s t-shirt off over her head and untapped her diaper, letting it drop to the ground before making it disappear. Stephanie felt very exposed. While the cool air was soothing on her bare bottom, she just wanted to be back in the security of her diaper.

She looked over at Sarah who was now also completely naked. Her eyes traced her curves, her small breasts and tight bottom.

Of course she had seen all of Sarah's body before, in the bath or on the change table and Sarah had similarly seen all of hers but standing naked there in the garden with her was somehow different.

Sarah laughed and pointed to Stephanie's crotch. Stephanie looked down and discovered that her dick was growing hard.

"Remember girls." Rachel warned them. "No grown-up playing unless you both want spankings."

Stephanie's whole body turned red.

"I think now would be a good time to visit Kate." Rachel whispered to Tanya. "Stephanie seems pretty distracted."

Tanya giggled and then disappeared. She appeared in a hallway lined with doors and knocked on the one in front of her.

"Tanya?" Kate answered the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." She looked into the apartment and could see an empty playpen in front of a TV playing cartoons. "Where is Danielle?"

"She climbed out of her playpen and hid in my bedroom when she heard you knock." Kate explained. "Should I go get her?"

"No. She shouldn't hear this." Tanya lowered her voice. "There is a woman, named Melinda, who claims to know a ritual which will stop us producing milk."

"So Danielle wouldn't need to live as a baby?" Kate asked.

"I don't know if she is telling the truth. It should be impossible, " Tanya said. "We don't know. We want to talk to her and find out more information."

"Why are you telling me this?” Kate asked 

"She will probably try to talk to you after you meet the council." Tanya explained. "You need to give her an opportunity to talk to you alone. Some of us will be invisible and follow you to catch her."

“Catch her?” Kate was confused. “Is she doing something wrong?”

“I don’t know. She’s very secretive.” Tanya said. “We want to find out why.”

"Okay." Kate said nervously. "Just let her talk to me. That sounds easy enough."

"I'd better get back to Stephanie." Tanya said and disappeared.

She reappeared in Rachel's backyard. Stephanie hadn't noticed she was gone. Her attention was still on Sarah's body and she was still visibly aroused.

"How did it go?" Rachel whispered.

"Kate seemed okay with the plan." Tanya responded. "Now what am I going to do about Stephanie's little problem?"

"I have an idea." Rachel waved Stephanie over to them. "I think now might be a good time for you to try out having girl parts." She pointed at Stephanie's erect penis. "So you won't have to worry about your excitement being so obvious."

"Try?" Stephanie asked, uncertainly. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea. Her dick was rather inconvenient at that moment.

"Just until you go home." Rachel reassured her. "Unless you decide you don't want your boy parts back."

Stephanie reluctantly agreed "Okay."

Rachel made a small motion with her hand and Stephanie felt a slight change in the weight between her legs. She bent forward to look and confirmed that there was a slit where her dick and balls had been. Somehow this made her feel even more naked.

Stephanie ran back to Sarah and they resumed their games. She had to admit it was better to not have something bouncing around between her legs. Rachel and Tanya sat in the gazebo, watching the girls play.

“Okay I think your cute little bottoms have had enough fresh air.” Rachel eventually declared. “Time to get your diapers back on.”

Two changing mats appeared on the ground with cloth diapers and plastic panties for Sarah and a disposable for Stephanie. Stephanie and Sarah obediently laid down and let their mommies diaper them. The soft material, once again wrapped snugly around Stephanie's  bottom, was comforting.

Stephanie and Sarah had a quiet afternoon in the play pen, interrupted only by feedings and diaper changes. Tanya and Rachel gave them a bath together, put them into their nighttime diapers and dressed them in matching short white night dresses with little pink teddy bears printed all over.

Tanya read Stephanie and Sarah a bedtime story then lifted them into Sarah’s cot. “Goodnight girls.” She gave each a kiss on the forehead and stepped aside to let Rachel do the same before turning off the light.

As the girls talked about their day together, Stephanie worked her hand down inside her diaper. She hadn’t had much chance to explore her new anatomy and the dimly lit room gave her the closest thing to privacy she was going to get.

Her fingers found her labia and traced the line where they met before delving deeper. She let out a gasp as she found her clitoris and felt waves of pleasure.

“Are you playing with yourself?” Sarah asked.

“I… um…” She was embarrassed at being caught.

“It’s okay.” Sarah reassured her. “But if you keep going you’re going to need a spanking in the morning.”

Stephanie withdrew her hand. “I just wondered what it felt like.”

“I didn’t say you shouldn’t do it.” Sarah said mischievously. “Some things are worth a smacked bottom.”

“Do you still touch yourself?” Stephanie asked, seriously considering putting her hand back in her diaper.

“Sometimes.” Sarah answered. “Maybe I could play with you.” She pressed her hand against Stephanie’s crotch through the padding.

Stephanie moaned softly. She wanted that but hesitated. “Won’t you need a spanking too then?”

“That’s alright” Sarah wriggled her hand down inside the waistband of Stephanie’s diaper. “I’m sure we can think of some way you can make it up to me.”

She walked her fingers down lower and lower, finally slipping between Stephanie’s labia. “Already wet.” She commented.

“No. I’ve not used my diaper.” Stephanie insisted. Then as she felt Sarah’s fingers sliding over her clitoris she realised. “Oh. Mmmh. That’s not what you meant.”. She arched her back and pressed herself against Sarah’s hand. Her breathing quickened and more moans escaped her mouth.  

Sarah moved her free hand to the leg hole of Stephanie’s diaper and slid it under the elastic. Her fingers found Stephanie’s vagina and she pushed them inside, drawing a gasp from Stephanie. She moved her fingers in and out as she rubbed Stephanie’s clioris harder with her other hand.

Stephanie gripped the mattress as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. Every muscle in her body tensed and she let out a loud scream as she finally orgasmed.

Moments later, Rachel and Tanya burst into the room and turned on the light.

“Are you okay?” Tanya asked, looking at Stephanie, panting in the cot.

“Yes. She’s okay.” Sarah explained. “I was just showing Stephanie how her girl parts work.”

“She looks like she enjoyed it.” Tanya observed. “Maybe she’ll want to keep them.”

“Well You’re both impure now.” Rachel smiled. “Should we get your spankings over with now or Stephanie going to return the favor?”

“I think she’s a little too worn out for that.” Sarah laughed.

Rachel and Tanya lifted Sarah and Stephaine out of the cot and pulled down their diapers. They laid their daughters across their laps facing each other and began the ritual.

“Was it worth it?” Sarah asked as Rachel’s hand came down on her bare bottom.

Still catching her breath, Stephanie could only nod with a huge smile on her face.

• Like 4
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 7 added)
  • baka changed the title to The Ritual (Chapter 10 added - Complete)