LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

California Wildfires

I see the news and this happens every year, though probably not as bad as it is this year.  I keep wondering if there will be any land left in California that hasn't burned.  What a shame and what a tragic loss of land and property.

They say it could be prevented, by cleaning up the forests, before nature does it on its own, and by reducing population.

They clearly have a over-pop issue when they have water issues. 

Washington wildfires:

Forests on the east slope of the Cascades are CLOSED; side roads off Chinook Pass and White Pass highways are barricaded with a person at each barricade. 

On 8/28/2021 at 10:33 AM, Dubious said:

They say it could be prevented, by cleaning up the forests, before nature does it on its own, and by reducing population.

They clearly have a over-pop issue when they have water issues. 

Yeah droughts in forest fires have always been an issue for California, that and pollution. I think it's because of bad management honestly, but then again I wouldn't know because I don't live there.?

• Like 1

Which is quite adverage for this time of year according to my historical fire maps. Usually the Sierras sees about 3-10 50K acre fires each year. My recommendation if you want to live there is build a brick or cement based house

• Haha 1