LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 39: Revenge

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

I tried screaming, but it was muffled by the hand covering my mouth.

I tried to fight, but I was pinned down and without the use of my legs, I could only fight back with my upper body.

And as I stared into the eyes of the person I hated the most... I felt panic set in, knowing I was helpless and she could do anything she wanted at this point.

“You little bitch! I’m going to make you pay for everything!” Sadie roared at me.

“MMMMPH!” I screamed again.

“I had the perfect side business. I was making money faster than I could spend it! And then you... you come along and ruin everything!”

“MMPH!”

“Shut the fuck up! I’ve had enough of you. All my clientele are dead because of you! I saw the horror of that shitshow back there! And I know it was your fault!”

“MMMMM!”

I looked at her face, it had dots of blood, a few scratches and cuts. She had obviously been somewhere near the chaos earlier. Maybe someone even tried attacking her. But somehow she got away and stowed away on this boat.

“I thought that was it for me... but then fate had another idea... compensation for everything you’ve done to ruin my life!”

“MMMPH MMMM MMPH?”

“I stow away on this yacht, waiting for the right time to escape. And just as I’m about to take it... you and that Nanny get on board. So I hide away in this cabin, waiting for my opportunity. And here it is... I’m going to make you pay...”

“MMMMPH!”

“I hated you from the moment I met you, Faith. You and that whole disgusting fetish. I can’t believe I played so nice just to make you happy, just to get you to drop your guard. All because that stupid fuck, Anna, just needed you.” She said in a mocking voice.

“MMPH!”

“But don’t worry. I still got paid. I still got my riches from all this. Just means I’m going to have to find new clients. New rich people who want weirdos like you. Maybe I’ll start off in another country? I’ve got contacts. Maybe my boyfriend in New York will help me set everything up again?”

“MMMMPH?”

“You don’t think I actually liked women, do you? Don’t be stupid. You were fun to play with, tease, but other than that... no. You know nothing about me. And your silly little crush on me blinded you to the truth. I never loved you. I never even liked you. I used you, and I enjoyed every second of it.”

“MMMPH!”

“And don’t for a second think I didn’t notice how much you crushed on Morgan whilst being with me. I mean, I didn’t care, I didn’t have any feelings for you anyway, but she was such an annoyance. It was so obvious you liked her, making my job so much more difficult. But hey, she’s dead. And you’ll be following her very soon.”

I heard a creak as the door behind us opened.

“Faith?” said a small, timid voice.

Sadie turned around and gave a death stare to Daisy.

“Wait... you!” Daisy pointed at her.

“The dino obsessed freak... I’m surprised your Mummy and Daddy didn’t regress you... now come here if you know what’s good for you...”

I screamed into Sadie’s hand and shook my head.

“Don’t you dare hurt Faith!” Daisy warned her.

“Or what, little girl?” Sadie responded.

“Or this....”

Daisy screamed as loud as she could. The scream caused my ears to hurt, but my arms were currently pinned by Sadie so I had no way to cover them.

The yacht’s engine quickly cut out, the boat slowing down gradually.

Followed by heavy, very fast, footsteps.

“What’s going on?” Morgan said as she burst through the door to the cabin we were all currently situated in.

“Get back! Or I’ll break her neck.” Sadie growled.

“YOU!” Morgan looked ready to kill after seeing Sadie.

“Yes. Me. Now back off, unless you want to bury this freak.”

Morgan held back, worried for my safety, but I could see Evie’s fists clenching, which meant Morgan was ready to pounce.

“You’re going to stay back. I called my guys; a boat is coming to pick me up. I’ll be leaving with Faith here, and you’ll do nothing, otherwise she’s dead.”

Sadie lifted me up, holding my weight against her.

She was clearly struggling to hold me, because I couldn’t really put my weight on my legs after what she had done to them before all this. So she shuffled away, towards the door, holding my neck in her arm. Squeezing tightly, she made it clear she would kill me at a moment’s notice as she passed Morgan and Daisy, who both stepped back, allowing her to slowly walk backwards out of the cabin.

“Good girls. Now stay back, otherwise she’s dead.” Sadie grinned.

“What are you going to do to her?” Daisy cried out.

“I was going to kill her, but I figured the ultimate revenge would be to sell her again. I know a few rich men who just want basic fuckdolls...”

The thought of that disgusted me as she dragged me down the hallway towards the stern.

I was helpless... powerless... and so were Morgan and Daisy.

“I’m going to fucking kill you.” Morgan growled.

“You can try, but you’ll lose little Faith in the process...” Sadie warned.

The fresh sea air hit my face as we came out of the cabin area. A motor was running nearby... but it wasn’t the yacht. It was much smaller than that.

“Aha. There he is. Perfect timing.”

A small boat stopped beside the yacht and on it stood a middle aged guy, muscular with tattoos on his face. He had a pistol in one hand and his other was on the wheel.

The boat wasn’t a dinghy or a rowing boat; it had a motor, what looked like a small cabin, and some fishing equipment on the back. It was probably a fishing boat he had stolen, as I couldn’t see this being owned by Sadie and her crew.

“Sadie. Your carriage awaits...” he said, smirking.

He lifted his pistol and aimed it at Morgan and Daisy.

“Keep it trained on them. If they as so much as move a muscle... shoot them.” Sadie instructed him.

“Sure thing.” He did exactly as she said, his arm steady as a rock as Sadie lugged me onto the guy’s boat with her.

“Well... it was nice meeting you, Victoria. But I don’t need any witnesses or anyone trying to come rescue Faith. Gary... shoot them.”

“With pleasure...”

Morgan quickly stood in front of Daisy, pushing her back into the cabin area as bullets were let loose.

“What... what are you...” Gary suddenly sounded so terrified, a drastic change from the cocky bastard from just a few seconds ago.

Morgan turned around slowly. Moving forward, she looked directly at Sadie and Gary and didn’t blink. Didn’t breathe.

“What you need to ask... is who am I?”

“Huh?” Sadie asked, herself also suddenly sounding terrified.

And just as she said that, Evie’s eye colour changed. Blue... green... brown... red... black... white... it just kept alternating colours. Her hair did the same. Blonde... black... red... green... blue...

“She’s an android?” Gary fired more shots into her chest. Evie’s thick skin and armoured body protected her.

“Wait... no!” Sadie figured it out.

“Oh yes...” Morgan smirked.

Evie’s hair stopped changing colours, as did her eyes. Her hair was now brown, the same shade as Morgan’s... and her eyes... her eyes were the same beautiful green eyes I remember so vividly.

“Evie?” Sadie said, her jaw practically dropping to the floor.

“Not quite... it’s nice to meet you again Sadie... how’s the jaw?”

“MORGAN?” Sadie yelled.

Sadie’s grip on me relaxed a bit, she was in shock.

“Bingo.” Morgan looked at me, “Now Faith? Get down.”

I bit down into Sadie’s arm as hard as I could, causing her to release her grip on me completely, dropping me to the floor as my legs gave way.

As I hit the floor of the boat, a fishing rod from the yacht hurtled through the air, hitting Gary in the face, knocking him back with such force that he fell off the boat, dropping the gun onto the deck.

Sadie didn’t know what to do, she was frozen still. She could try and run, she could try and take me hostage again, or she could try and fight. And none of the options looked good for her right now.

Morgan ran directly at Sadie, jumping over the edge of the yacht and landing on the small boat, just opposite her.

“You... you betrayed Faith. You hurt her. You tried to kill her. Tell me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you?” Morgan said as she walked over to her slowly.

“Because...”

Sadie looked down at the gun near her feet.

As did I.

As did Morgan.

In a split-second decision, Sadie lunged for the gun just as Morgan lunged for her.

Picking up the gun, aiming it quickly at me... she fired before Morgan could reach her.

Time felt like it slowed down.

Pain tore through my body as the bullet ripped through my chest.

I screamed out as both of them stopped to look at me.

Breathing in deeply, it hurt, causing me to cry out in pain more.

I was struggling to breathe...

Blood dripped down my chest.

A red patch covered the front of the dress I was wearing, right where I had been shot.

Thankfully she had missed my heart, but it must have punctured my lung.

The pain was too much.

But it quickly became numb.

Everything became numb.

Blood dripped down from my mouth. My thoughts were blurring.

I looked up at Morgan, tears rolling down my cheeks as she grabbed Sadie by the throat.

And squeezed.

I watched the life drain from Sadie’s face as her body went limp in Evie’s vice-like grip.

My vision started blurring as breathing got more and more difficult.

And soon...

Darkness engulfed me.

-------------------------------------------------

I sat there, on the beach, staring at the wonder that stood upon the island opposite.

Waves gently crashed against the rocks in the distance.

The sand between my fingers felt good as the warmth of the sun shined down on me.

My long, blonde hair cascaded down my shoulders, gently blowing in the breeze.

I felt... happy.

Complete.

A hand rested on mine and squeezed gently.

Looking to the figure beside me, I saw... Morgan?

But... not quite Morgan at the same time.

She had her face... her beautiful green eyes... but her usual dark brown hair was more... mousey, with blonde highlights.

But that smile... that smile I knew. The smile was something I could stare at for the rest of my life. That smile brought me happiness and comfort no matter my mood.

Gently lifting her hand off mine, she pulled me closer and stroked my hair.

“Happy, my love?” she asked.

I nodded, snuggling up against her, feeling the warmth of her skin touch mine.

“I wish we could stay in this moment forever. I wish it could be like this all the time.” I said.

“Me too, my angel. But you know there are more important things right now.”

“But...”

“But shush, little one. I promise everything will be perfect. I’ll make sure of it.” She reassured me, making my tummy flutter.

I looked back towards the distant island, at the marble spires, the ornate gold spirals that rose up the sides of them... the large bridge connecting the two islands with its immense arches.

It was paradise.

“Now... I think it’s time to get you home, babygirl. I think you need a change!” Morgan said, standing up, revealing her outfit in full.

A long, white gown, similar to the one I was wearing, adorned her shapely body... but... but... it wasn’t her body.

Her augments... they were gone. Her arm and her leg were back...

“Come on, up you get!” She reached down and pulled me up.

As soon as I was standing, she pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.

“I love you babygirl. I’ll always protect you, no matter what.”

“I love you too, Mummy.” I said, muffled by her chest and her gown.

The warmth... the love... it was so pure, so perfect.

I closed my eyes and relaxed in her arms, completely giving in to the feeling.

And as the world faded away, leaving only the two of us stood there, in each other’s arms, I felt myself drift off.

==========================================================

*braces self for the comments I'm going to receive for this chapter...*

THIS is the chapter I've been excited for people to read. I can't wait to read all your reactions! ?

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the last 3 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Thief in Service too.

Last chapter (and Epilogue) on Monday!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

What a chapter I just had to read the end several times.

Pro: Sadie is dead

Cons: Faith was shot

Pro: Faith seems to be in an interworld where she meets a Morgan that is not hers and wants to take her "home".

Thought: Faith is dead but in a higher existence she meets the "Original Morgan/Charlie/Rose/Alexandria" and she brings her back to life just like Rose was brought back but probably by the "Original Liv/Noelle/Faith/Paige".

I'll wait until Monday for my final 

Good chapter.

I don't for a second think Faith is dead. Morgan will pull her through.

Although as an out there theory, maybe she does die and Morgan builds a Faith android. Not entirely sure how I would feel about that.

Edit: Kinda wish Morgan threw Sadie overboard to slowly drown cold and alone in the ocean. Destroying the second boat as a precaution of course.

Edited by TerranV
12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

MMMMPH?”

“You don’t think I actually liked women, do you? Don’t be stupid. You were fun to play with, tease, but other than that... no. You know nothing about me. And your silly little crush on me blinded you to the truth. I never loved you. I never even liked you. I used you, and I enjoyed every second of it.”

Yeah okay...

That's nice...

Tell Lucie I said hi and that I'm still good for brunch when you meet 'em for me ya cunt....

*puts on sunglasses*

Cause I'm sending ya express....

fma-full-metal-alchemist.gif

fullmetal-alchemist-roy-mustang.gif

“She’s an android?” Gary fired more shots into her chest. Evie’s thick skin and armoured body protected her.

“Wait... no!” Sadie figured it out.

“Oh yes...” Morgan smirked.

Ahh hell yes!

Fucker is about to find out....

terminator-schwarzenegger.gif

This is going to be good!

popcorn-drama.gif

closed my eyes and relaxed in her arms, completely giving in to the feeling.

And as the world faded away, leaving only the two of us stood there, in each other’s arms, I felt myself drift off.

Shourimajo Never Ever Done Sticker - Shourimajo Never Ever Done Omg Stickers

What the... The Nani the fuck!?.... Oh the Nexus... Multi.... Alternate... Time....

askjfkasjfklsajfkgfdajsfaksafjksf

Fuck.... *pulls hair*

asahi-rokka-lock.gifIts A Conspiracy Michelle Zauner GIF - Its A Conspiracy Michelle Zauner Japanese Breakfast GIFs

aaaaaaaaaaa-neko.gif

*heavy breathing as I go for the booze*

Drinking Kobayashi GIF - Drinking Kobayashi Drunk GIFs

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What a chapter I just had to read the end several times.

Pro: Sadie is dead

Cons: Faith was shot

Pro: Faith seems to be in an interworld where she meets a Morgan that is not hers and wants to take her "home".

Thought: Faith is dead but in a higher existence she meets the "Original Morgan/Charlie/Rose/Alexandria" and she brings her back to life just like Rose was brought back but probably by the "Original Liv/Noelle/Faith/Paige".

I'll wait until Monday for my final 

That's the second theory so far. The first one (from my patreons on discord, is that it's kinda like a stairway to heaven or something.

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter.

I don't for a second think Faith is dead. Morgan will pull her through.

Although as an out there theory, maybe she does die and Morgan builds a Faith android. Not entirely sure how I would feel about that.

Edit: Kinda wish Morgan threw Sadie overboard to slowly drown cold and alone in the ocean. Destroying the second boat as a precaution of course.

Ooooh *kicks self for not thinking of that*

That's a good theory! I really wish I had thought about that!

14 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

My emotions. *Clutches pearls*

Ding dong the bitch is dead.

Faith will make it. I'm thinking her nanites are going to go into overdrive and heal her.

She has to live. She has to. Or else...

*Fetches pitch fork and torch*

XD I'm loving the reactions to this chapter so far!

*hides*

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*sentences the author to the timeout playpen with no toys* :)

Buh.... buh.... buh why? No toys even? That's even more mean than I've been with my stories!!!! ?

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah okay...

That's nice...

Tell Lucie I said hi and that I'm still good for brunch when you meet 'em for me ya cunt....

*puts on sunglasses*

Cause I'm sending ya express....

fma-full-metal-alchemist.gif

fullmetal-alchemist-roy-mustang.gif

Ahh hell yes!

Fucker is about to find out....

terminator-schwarzenegger.gif

This is going to be good!

popcorn-drama.gif

? Again... thank you so much for your comments and the reaction gifs.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Shourimajo Never Ever Done Sticker - Shourimajo Never Ever Done Omg Stickers

What the... The Nani the fuck!?.... Oh the Nexus... Multi.... Alternate... Time....

askjfkasjfklsajfkgfdajsfaksafjksf

Fuck.... *pulls hair*

asahi-rokka-lock.gifIts A Conspiracy Michelle Zauner GIF - Its A Conspiracy Michelle Zauner Japanese Breakfast GIFs

aaaaaaaaaaa-neko.gif

*heavy breathing as I go for the booze*

Drinking Kobayashi GIF - Drinking Kobayashi Drunk GIFs

So another theory then? Alternate versions of them?

That last little bit of this chapter is the thing I've been the MOST excited for people to start theorising. ?

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:
15 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*sentences the author to the timeout playpen with no toys* :)

Buh.... buh.... buh why? No toys even? That's even more mean than I've been with my stories!!!! ?

Hmm, I think this is a good punishment. Maybe even put the top on the playpen so you can't climb out.

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

hat last little bit of this chapter is the thing I've been the MOST excited for people to start theorising.

Yeah I'm still trying to put it together TBH

Working theory is mix of platonism with many worlds theory....

Combine with elements of Hemertic Alchemy/Gnosticism and Vedic philosophy...

So in summary

There must be some cause, some truth for why the universe exists that is itself A-causual.

When look at the physics and break it down to core level it seems to be energy/information.

We know this information and energy can take on the pattern of the observed universe so why not others?

Why not in effect a cascade of mirrors leading to singular point?

A mobius or a sea of writhing energy without beginning or end...

Conscious beings arise from this sea and return to it over and over without end.

"All is one, One is all..."

And knowing that we have in fact seen multiple version's of themselves in these stories I think what we have here is the culmination of these different versions

These two are these [PERSONS] in summary. The culmination of multiple lives in parallel. They are version that has aggregated become it's most authentic self and is in the process of apotheosis. That which in Buddhism would be called in enlightenment.

They are the sum version closest to [TOTALLY] [EXISTENCE] [TRUTH]

That which someone might if so inclined philosophically or in belief structure refer to as "God"

I like to call it [THE WORLD]

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

"All is one, One is all..."

And knowing that we have in fact seen multiple version's of themselves in these stories I think what we have here is the culmination of these different versions

These two are these [PERSONS] in summary. The culmination of multiple lives in parallel. They are version that has aggregated become it's most authentic self and is in the process of apotheosis. That which in Buddhism would be called in enlightenment.

They are the sum version closest to [TOTALLY] [EXISTENCE] [TRUTH]

That which someone might if so inclined philosophically or in belief structure refer to as "God"

I like to call it [THE WORLD]

Isn't that from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist?

21 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Isn't that from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist?

Yep and it's basically an alternate way of stating/reinterpreting  one of if not the most central tenets of of actual hermetic alchemy.

"As above, so below"

You can really tell Hiromu Arakawa did her research with the series. Combined with it's social commentary, notably antiwar/antifascism it's kinda no surprise it was like one of the most influential media franchises on my life, although I'm pretty exclusively familiar with the anime versions...

Chapter 40: Awake

My eyes opened slowly, the light causing them to hurt.

“She’s awake!” someone yelled.

I heard what sounded like a stampede of footsteps get closer and closer.

“Faith?” one called out.

“Faaaith?” another said.

Opening my eyes fully, I was surprised at what I saw.

I was... in bed? In Morgan’s bed to be precise.

And surrounding me were all my friends. Reina, Daniel and even Daisy. Evie was walking about in the background, doing something.

And as I turned my head, I saw Morgan sat there next to me, stroking my hair.

“Hey babygirl...”

“Morgan!” I said, attempting to jump up and hug her. She quickly pushed me back down as gently as possible, leaning down and kissing my head.

“Shhh... stay there. You’re still not fully healed. You’ll hurt yourself if you get up.” Morgan’s voice was soft and calm.

“Buh... oh god! Deh boat! Wha... wha happened?”

“Evie saved you. I figured that with her downloaded knowledge she was best at keeping you stable until we could get you back to London, to a Doctor, so I gave up manual control and Daisy told Evie what happened. Using whatever supplies were on that yacht, she kept you alive long enough to get you to a Doc I know back home. You were out for a long time, my love. When you were stabilised and the Doc said it was safe to bring you home, I did so right away. You’ve been back in bed for about two days now.”

“How wong since everyfing dat happened?” I said softly, my throat was feeling too dry to talk normally. Not that I could talk ‘normally’ with this babyish speech.

“Took a couple of days to sail back to London. You were then with the Doc for a few days, and home for two. So... about a week?” Morgan said.

“A week? It felt wike... no time at all...”

“It felt like too long for me, I missed you, babygirl!” Morgan said, kissing my lips, making me blush instantly.

“I missed you too, Mummy!” I said, holding her hand.

“And so has everyone else!” she said..

I waved back as my friends waved at me, all smiling.

“We missed you!” Reina clapped her hands excitedly.

“Baby? I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?” Morgan looked super serious all of a sudden.

“Umm... good?”

“Good news is that Sadie won’t be a problem anymore...”

‘Yeah... she got her neck snapped and now she’s fish food...’

“I... I saw... and deh bad news?” I asked.

“The Doc... he... he couldn’t save the lung you were shot in. So... you have another augment...”

“Wha? Is dat it? Pff. Means I’m more like Mummy!” I grinned at her.

“D’aww, you little cutie!” She kissed me again, making me squirm and blush more.

“So... umm... how long until I recovered enough to get out of bed?”

“Another couple of days, sorry babygirl. But don’t worry, you’ve got Evie and I to take care of you now.” Morgan smiled.

Evie waved as she walked past carrying some garbage.

“Wha... wha she doing?” I asked Morgan.

“Cleaning up. Mummy was a bit too preoccupied controlling her whilst she was looking after you. So Mummy’s apartment... is a bit of a mess.”

“How have you been surviving?” Daniel asked.

“Instant meals and cans of soda. I can’t wait to get back to cooking now.” Morgan laughed.

“I bet! I’d hate to live on that junk food, but I guess that’s all you’ve got time for when you’re controlling Evie most of the time.” He replied.

“Yup. Now, I think the little baby needs some more rest. So how about we all go hang out in the living room whilst she has a little nap.”

“I don’t need a nap! I whined.

“Shhh... baby, don’t worry though, I won’t leave you alone...” Morgan rummaged around behind her with one hand, quickly producing Flopsy from behind her back and handed her to me.

I happily grabbed my favourite stuffie and squeezed her.

“Little girls and their stuffies...” Daniel laughed. Daisy and Reina gave him dirty looks, causing him and Morgan to laugh even more.

I blushed and buried my face into Flopsy as Daniel escorted the two other littles out, leaving me alone with Morgan.

“Baby... there’s another thing...” she said.

“Wha?”

“The modifications they did to you... the Doc said he hadn’t seen anything like it. He didn’t feel qualified enough to fix them. And whilst your lung was a vital replacement, we wanted to wait for you to wake up so we could ask you if you wanted... you know... augments?”

“Wait, so... you want to get my legs done wike yours?”

“That would fix the problem with your legs. He managed to get those weird brace things off, but the damage was done, we left it far too long.”

“Wha about my... condinence?”

“Again, would require augments.”

“And my speech? Wha about dis baby talk fing?”

“That... we aren’t sure about. They did something to your mouth or your tongue, I can’t remember what he said. But I do remember him saying he’s not sure what they did exactly, in fact he can’t even see anything wrong with it.”

“UGH.” I groaned loudly.

“It’s going to be okay, my love. I promise you, we’ll get you the best augments we can.”

“Umm... no fank you.” I replied.

“Good, so we’ll... wait... did you say no?”

“Uh huh. I don’t want dem.”

“Why not?” she asked, genuinely curious why I opted for that option.

“Because I wanna fink about my options fiwst.”

“...Okay... look, I’ll support you, no matter what you decide, okay?”

I nodded and smiled.

“Either way, you rest for now, then later I’ll carry you out and we’ll all have pizza.”

“Is everyone staying?” I asked Morgan.

“For dinner yeah. They want to spend more time with you. Right, naptime for you, babygirl...” she said as she popped a dummy in my mouth.

I looked at Morgan as she smiled and left the room. Stopping in the doorway, she turned around to turn the light off.

Staring at her face... her lips... that smile... her beautiful green eyes...

“What’s up babygirl?” Morgan asked.

“I... I had the weirdest dweam...”

“Aww, well you can tell me all about it later, okay?”

“Otay Mummy.” I said as she turned the light off and slowly closed the door behind her.

Snuggling up to Flopsy, I felt exhausted and quickly fell asleep, suckling the dummy in my mouth.

“Need a change, babygirl?” Morgan asked from the doorway.

I had been up for about ten minutes, thinking about everything that had happened to me in the past month or so. Morgan had quickly come in to check on me as it was apparently getting late.

“Umm...” I checked my nappy quickly and blushed. “Uh huh...”

“Thought so. Let me just go into the nursery and get a fresh nappy for you.”

She quickly vanished and I was left there, alone. So to keep myself occupied, I placed Flopsy onto my chest and bounced her up and down.

“Flopsy, be careful with her. She’s a poorly little baby...” Morgan laughed as she walked in, carrying a fresh nappy. Walking around the bed to the bedside table, she picked up a bottle of baby powder and some wipes. “Right, let’s get you changed, and then we’ll get some pizza to celebrate.”

“Celebwate?”

“Of course! You’re home! You’re safe! We saved Daisy and all those other littles! Sadie is gone for good, as are those rich arseholes. I’d say that calls for it!”

“I guess. Still... doesn’t feel wike it.”

“Just you wait, Princess. Once you’re back to normal, we’ll get you back in your workshop, working on your next big project. You’ll feel a lot more yourself then. Hell, a few slices of pizza should make you feel at least a bit more yourself!” She joked, carefully taping up the last tape on the nappy she had changed me into whilst we talked.

“Right, ready babygirl?” she asked.

I nodded as she lifted me up and carried me out into the living room in just a tee and a nappy.

“There she is! There’s the little baby!” Daniel called out.

Evie rushed over and smiled.

“Miss Faith! You’re looking back to your normal self already! It’s good to see you back with us!”

“Hey Evie. I’m glad you’re back to your normal self too...”

“Oh yes. Miss Morgan was very messy whilst I was away, so I’ve had my hands full!”

Morgan blushed, which made me smile. I never see her blush!

“Anyway, you go sit down with your Mummy, I’ll serve food as soon as it’s ready.” Evie ordered.

Morgan walked over to the sofa and sat down, placing me on her lap and cuddling me against her.

“You two are so cute together!” Reina squee’d.

“You really do compliment each other. It’s like you’re meant to be.” Daniel said.

“I agree.” Daisy joined in.

“So, Faith... what’s your next big project?” Daniel asked.

“Umm... haven’t had time to fink about it. Wif being kidnapped and all...”

“Sorry, just thought you’d want to think about something happier.”

“I mean I have had an idea for an automated changing table...” Morgan suggested.

“No!” I burst out.

I had seen them in Liv’s dimension. And I swore to myself never to make one in this universe. I remember seeing the faces of the poor littles strapped to them...

“Oh... okay...” Morgan sounded deflated suddenly.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

“I’m sure we can come up with something similar, just... bad memories of that other place.”

“Oh okay babygirl, don’t worry!” Morgan whispered back.

“Pizza is ready!” Evie called out. We three littles all cheered out as the two caregivers chuckled.

After the excitement of having my three friends over, I was feeling tired again. Morgan saw this, so she called it and asked everyone if they could head home. Evie got to work cleaning up after the little get-together, as Morgan and I snuggled up on the sofa together, me in her arms as she spooned me.

She was the perfect big spoon, which made me feel even more little and happy.

“You okay, babygirl? Morgan asked, stroking my hair.

“Uh huh. Jus tired is all.”

“Okay baby. Tell me if anything is on your mind, okay?”

“Otay. Dun worry, I’m otay. Jus finkin about our next project.”

“What about it, babydoll?”

“Well you wanted a weawistic appeawance to your arm and weg, didn’t you?”

“D’aww, you remember?” She smiled.

“Uh huh. I was wondering... wanna call your contact tomowwow? Deh one who got Evie’s skin for us?”

“You sure you’re ready to get back to work so suddenly?”

“I fink so. I need a distwaction.”

“Okay baby, we’ll get in touch with my guy, see about upgrading my arm and leg. May cost a bit though, and the last time I checked, neither of us are working right now.”

“I fought you had a job?” I asked.

“With everything that’s been going on, I quit. I needed to control Evie nearly all the time whilst you were taken, so there was no way I could work. They were pissed, but meh, I wasn’t really happy in that job anyway.”

“You never told me wha you actuawwy do for your job...”

“A bit of this, a bit of that.”

“Dat’s not any clearer...”

“I’m allowed one secret, baby.” She winked at me. “But maybe... I was thinking... maybe we go into business for ourselves?”

“Huh?”

“I mean like... what you were doing before, how you repaired things for people... but make it a proper business. We could repair, build... whatever is needed. We’re both good at what we do, there’s no doubt our skills would be in need.”

“Dat... dat sounds like fun! Umm... how are our finances for now? Because even wif me not having to pay my went for my old apartment, I didn’t weally have much saved up.”

“Don’t worry about that, peanut. That’s Mummy’s job. I’ll worry about everything. You just focus on being the clever little baby that you are.” Morgan said, tickling my tummy gently.

I wiggled happily, nuzzling my face against her arm.

“Faith?” Morgan looked down at me and smiled.

“Yeth Mummy?”

“I love you.”

“I wuv you too.”

“No, I mean it. I know I say it a lot, but I really do love you. I love you with all my heart. And I will never stop protecting you, no matter what. And whatever we do, I’ll make sure you’re safe, happy and loved.”

“I wuv you too, Morgan.” I said, rolling over to face her and kissing her gently on the lips.

Epilogue

It had been a few days since I woke up. I had recovered to the point where I could be carried about the apartment by either Morgan or Evie, and today I had asked Evie to carry me to the workshop.

I hadn’t been in there since before I was taken, so when I saw it again... I felt complete.

My workshop was always the one place I could rely on to make me feel at home. And now I shared a workshop with my girlfriend and I couldn’t be happier.

“Sit me down at deh computer, will you pwease Evie?”

“Of course, Faith.” She said, setting me down in my chair.

I could have crawled here, but I mean... I have an android. A robot Nanny who can carry me. So of course I was going to take advantage of that.

“If you need anything, just call either your Mummy or me, okay little one?”

I blushed as she left the workshop, leaving me alone.

At this point she was still sort of my Nanny? But not quite? I wasn’t sure what role she was playing right now, but it was just nice having her around to help me when Morgan was busy or out.

I pushed aside the rolled up plans for Morgan’s upgrades, the ones that we had worked on yesterday, and focused purely on the thing I couldn’t stop thinking about these past few days.

I needed to know if I had gotten a response...

“Hey! Oh my god! Is it really you? I can’t believe it! It’s been so long! How are you? What have you been up to? Are you okay? I miss you so much! Oh my god I have so much I want to ask you! I saw those plans you sent, but... we don’t have anyone technically minded enough to be able to build such a thing here. The only one I could think of is you, but you can’t get the nanites over there. BUT! Oh my god! I have like the most amazing thing ever to show you! But... you’ll have to see it in person. Anyway, please respond. I can’t believe I’m talking to you again! I hope to hear back from you, I want to talk more!”

-          Liv

She... she got my message! It worked! The signal is reaching her and she can respond!

My heart was beating, I couldn’t believe it worked. I quickly typed up a reply and hit send.

Faith: I’m so glad my message got through! I hope you’re okay?

I wasn’t sure when she’d respond, so I went to call for Evie when a noise came from my computer.

Olivia: Faith? Is that you? OMG IS THAT YOU?

Faith: LIV? YES! ITS ME!

Olivia: HOW? How did you figure it out?

Faith: My Nannybot boosts the signal! I can message you now!

Olivia: Nannybot? Jeez Faith, what have you been building? Anyway, how are you? I messaged you a while ago!

Faith: You did? Sorry! I was kind of... kidnapped?

Olivia: KIDNAPPED? HOW? WHY?

Faith: Ex-girlfriend. But don’t worry, she’s gone. For good. I was sold to some rich couple. My now-girlfriend saved me.

Olivia: Girlfriend?

Faith: Yeah... you remember me talking about Morgan?

Olivia: I KNEW IT!

Faith: Oh shush you. I’m happy now. Home. Recovering.

Olivia: Recovering? What happened to you?

Faith: Ex-girlfriend tried to hypnotise me. Nanites prevented that but they still messed with my body. Baby talk, legs don’t work, incontinent.

I forgot who I was talking to.

Olivia: Baby talk? Wait... did they try to regress you like they do in my dimension?

Faith: Kind of... umm... I... it’s hard to explain.

Olivia: Don’t worry, I’m just glad you’re okay. You can tell me when you come to visit!

Faith: Visit? I thought you said you couldn’t build the device I sent you the schematics for?

Olivia: No, but we have something better. You... you’re never going to believe this, so you’re just going to have to see it to believe it. I have so much to explain... give me a minute.

Ten minutes passed and I had no messages from Liv.

I was just about to check up on her to see if she’s okay when the workshop door opened and in stepped Morgan.

“Hey cupcake, whatcha doing?” she asked.

“Umm... you know that fwiend I made in the other dimension?”

“Yes....”

“Well... she wesponded...”

Suddenly my computer beeped again, so I quickly turned around.

Olivia: Hey, sorry that took so long. Had to get in touch with her.

Faith: It’s okay. Get in touch with who?

Olivia: Don’t be alarmed. It’s a bit of a shock at first, just... follow her, please? When she eventually gets there.

The room shook a bit. Morgan quickly grabbed me and held on tight.

“What’s happening?” She yelled.

Suddenly a burst of light appeared in the middle of the workshop, on the other side of the workbench.

It... stabilised? And created a circular pattern in the air. Upon completing the shape, the circle filled up and a vortex appeared. A blue vortex.

“I swear if I’ve got the wrong dimension this time, I’m going to scream. If I see another furry dimension, or that really weird clown one again... I’m going to scream.” I heard a familiar voice. It sounded a bit like... well... me?

A woman stepped out of what looked to be a portal of some kind.

A woman wearing... a long robe and a... Witch’s hat?

“Umm... excuse me?” Morgan asked, nervously.

As the intruder turned around, I could see that she looked... like... me?

“Umm... who are you?” I asked.

“Hi! I’m Noelle! I’m... oh boy. You don’t know any of this yet, do you? I... am probably not the best one of us to tell you, so I’ll take you to see Liv. She can explain. I’m just here to get you to her, I’m busy with my own things and Rose. But hey, it’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the team!”

“...Team? Umm... w... why do you look wike me?”

“You haven’t seen Liv since she transitioned, have you?”

“No... why?”

“Haha! You’re going to have the shock of your life... come on through!”

Morgan and I hesitantly waited there.

“Well come on!” The woman waved her hand in some weird motion.

Before we could react, the portal flew through the air, engulfing us both.

“Baby... you can open your eyes now...” Morgan said.

“Huh?” I said, opening them slowly to reveal... a large, oversized living room.

We must be in the other dimension, Liv’s dimension, because I swear this was the height I was when I first visited. It’s a nice house though... I do hope she didn’t get adopted. She didn’t tell me much about herself or anything. And then as my eyes lowered... I saw Liv.

Liv... who looked... just like... me. Like... scarily like me.

“Wiv?” I asked.

“FAITH!” Liv cried out, running over and hugging me as I lay on the floor of the living room.

“H... how? Oh my god! Did my nanites make you wook wike me? I’m so sowwy!”

“...I thought she was the smartest one of us...” Liv slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. “No silly. You literally just saw Noelle. Let me explain...”

And so for the next while, she explained everything. Her transition. Charlie. Rose. Noelle. Witches. Magic. Multiverse. She caught me up on everything that had happened to her, and I explained everything that had happened to me.

“So wait... you are Faith... but from this dimension? And you’re a little too?” Morgan asked Liv.

“Yup. And so is Noelle. And so is this other... us, the one from the prime dimension that I haven’t met yet. Wait... is that why you were targeted to be a baby slave? You’re a little? Oh my god, it really is a thing, isn’t it?”

“So wait... You’re with a woman who looks identical to me?” Morgan asked. “And she’s a Mummy too? And that Noelle that we met... the Witch version of Faith... she’s a little to another woman who looks like me but with black hair, who is also a Witch?”

Morgan was still getting her head around the whole ‘alternate dimension’ thing. I had been here before, so I processed it a little more easily, although I didn’t know there were multiple... me’s.

“You got it. Although I don’t know why you are the same height as us, Morgan. I would have guessed when you got here you’d be tall like Charlie or Rose. But yeah, we’re all littles and Mummies... we’re all drawn to each other. We have no idea why or how yet, but that’s what the two Witchy ones are up to, it’s why Noelle couldn’t stay. She was nice enough to portal you here at least though, so now you can build the device yourself and head home. That way you can portal here and back whenever you want!” Liv said.

“I... I guess... buh... how will I get awound? Evie carries me everywhere at deh moment, and she’s back on my Earth.”

“About that... I have a good friend who may be able to help you. I was in very much the same predicament as you, and she fixed everything.”

The doorbell rang.

“Oh that must be Eve now! I called her earlier, asked her to come over after you said that you had all that stuff done to you.” Liv said, standing up.

I looked up at Morgan as we both listened to Liv run off... the obvious crinkling sound of her nappy filling the room.

“Well... it wouldn’t hurt to hear them out?” Morgan suggested.

“You... can you bewieve all dis?” I asked her.

“Hey, I’ve seen two... you’s. That aren’t you. At this point, I’ll believe anything.”

“Well I’m gwad to have you here at weast.”

“Me too babygirl, me too.” Morgan said as she tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

==========================================================

And so ends my third book, Glitch in Nanny.

I hope everyone enjoyed it, and are eagerly awaiting answers to a lot of things not answered in this book. Things that may... maaaay be revealed in books 4 and 5... (I've got big things planned for book 5... it's slow going at the moment, but I've managed to write 1/6th of it so far).

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget my Patreon, which can be found here, which if you go for the second tier gives you two weeks early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Great finale, nice that Faith could be saved

The epilogue was brilliant. They are both in DD now but Morgan is just a Little. I hope Charlie and Eva can protect her while they build everything.

I'm looking forward to book 5.

Poor Faith. She and all those Littles have gone through a lot. Glad she's home finally. And safe. She's safe right? Right?

All these augments remind me of the movie Repo Men where people get replacement organs but have to pay monthly or they are repossessed.

All in all a good ending. Love the epilogue. You're leaving us on a cliffhanger again though....back to the playpen with you!

"I'm Nick Fury and I'm here to talk to you about... oops wrong apartment. Go back about your business and I'll see myself out."

Seriously what are you cooking up?

Figured Faith wouldn't die and was just having a coma fantasy or something. Or maybe not.

This was really good. 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Great finale, nice that Faith could be saved

The epilogue was brilliant. They are both in DD now but Morgan is just a Little. I hope Charlie and Eva can protect her while they build everything.

I'm looking forward to book 5.

I'm sure they'll be okay ?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

57 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

puts you back in playpen timeout until you finish Book 6 Platypusses In Diaper :)

Eeee no! That's not fair!

Also how did you guess the 6th book's title? Even I haven't thought about book 6 yet!

54 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Poor Faith. She and all those Littles have gone through a lot. Glad she's home finally. And safe. She's safe right? Right?

All these augments remind me of the movie Repo Men where people get replacement organs but have to pay monthly or they are repossessed.

All in all a good ending. Love the epilogue. You're leaving us on a cliffhanger again though....back to the playpen with you!

She's safe for the time being, yeah ?

No! No playpen! I'm good! I promise no more clif.... haha who am I kidding, there are billions more cliffhangers planned! Mwhahahaha!

*waddles off*

22 minutes ago, TerranV said:

"I'm Nick Fury and I'm here to talk to you about... oops wrong apartment. Go back about your business and I'll see myself out."

Seriously what are you cooking up?

Figured Faith wouldn't die and was just having a coma fantasy or something. Or maybe not.

This was really good. 

Four books... eight characters... coming together at the ends of the stories (well, we don't know what will happen in Thief, but hey...)... it's as if I'm setting up a big team-up book, isn't it?

But I wouldn't do that... no... totally not what I'd do...

*hides book 5*

I'm glad you all really enjoyed the ending though! ?

• Like 1

More thoughts on the last two chapters.

Actually it is totally logical that Morgan is not as tall as her variants Charlie and Rose.

Because while Charlie is an Amazon and Rose has brought herself to the size of an Amazon with the help of magic, Morgan is just a normal person from her dimension and therefore "only" a little in DD.

What does Faith want to build?

I have thought about it and after I have read the chapter again and have grasped everything I assume that she wants to program something like an injection of nanites with the help of the nanites from the other dimension (probably also with the help of Eva) to help the other Littles who still suffer from the mutilation.

Some kind of reboot maybe, bring back the bubble control, restore the walking ability, maybe even the mind can be restored.

I am curious.

Morgan's attitude when it came to the topic of money and finances make me suspect that she has more money than she wants to tell Faith, probably she is even relatively rich and just worked out of boredom or something like that.

19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Yup. And so is Noelle. And so is this other... us, the one from the prime dimension that I haven’t met yet. Wait... is that why you were targeted to be a baby slave? You’re a little? Oh my god, it really is a thing, isn’t it?”

And what the hell does Liv mean by this sentence? The variant from the primary dimension! I saw the clue, Princess.

13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

And what the hell does Liv mean by this sentence? The variant from the primary dimension! I saw the clue, Princess

Most DD stories reference our Earth as the prime dimension. We're the 'normal' and at the center of it all. Maybe Princess is doing something different though. Wouldn't put it past her.

9 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Most DD stories reference our Earth as the prime dimension. We're the 'normal' and at the center of it all. Maybe Princess is doing something different though. Wouldn't put it past her.

I also realize that our world is the main dimension.

But there is a clear hint hidden here that besides our four previous hero groups (5 if you count the Christmas story, which I definitely do) there is another variant pair.

Probably a hint to book 5.