LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

If any of you did what you're all suggesting... Faith would die in an instant.

Fuck I knew there was something I was missing....

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Advantage of deactivation: She could deactivate the collars, drop them from the necks of the prisoners, maybe cliché like in movies, and then tell everyone over a loudspeaker system that they are now free to do whatever they want. 

Ooooh this is brilliant! Could also set off an EMP

How effective that would be kinda depends on whether or not the equipment is hardened... And then how do you get off the island?

That could be a back up option though... Have your weird ancom survivalist friend who has a custom ground effect seaplane come in below radar ready to storm the beach.... XD

"Fifth Column, Fifth Column! This is Crimson Star Angel; I read you on negative network cap; going to Beta plan. I am on approach and go for Tango Sierra Kilo Echo; Foxtrot, Echo, Mike, Papa. I say again Crimson Angel is go for Tango Sierra Kilo Echo; Foxtrot, Echo, Mike, Papa."

?

21 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

How effective that would be kinda depends on whether or not the equipment is hardened... And then how do you get off the island?

That could be a back up option though... Have your weird ancom survivalist friend who has a custom ground effect seaplane come in below radar ready to storm the beach.... XD

"Fifth Column, Fifth Column! This is Crimson Star Angel; I read you on negative network cap; going to Beta plan. I am on approach and go for Tango Sierra Kilo Echo; Foxtrot, Echo, Mike, Papa. I say again Crimson Angel is go for Tango Sierra Kilo Echo; Foxtrot, Echo, Mike, Papa."

?

EMP is dangerous because you don't know if Evie will survive.

And getting away from the island when the couple is dead should not be a problem. 

One ships the island to London informs the appropriate authorities best also the newspapers and journalists around attention to attract and that should settle it.

17 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

And getting away from the island when the couple is dead should not be a problem. 

One ships the island to London informs the appropriate authorities best also the newspapers and journalists around attention to attract and that should settle it.

*nods* It's probably best not to let me go full "Red Star Tiny Tina" ??

8 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Proposition I make the plan, because I love it when a plan comes together (well who knows the quote), and you get the weapons and equipment.

Agreed?

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I wouldn't call it obvious.

We only know after 2 completed and 2 ongoing stories how mean you can be and how much pleasure you take in torturing.

The dead man's switch is of course a thought I left out.

But since Faith has already captured all the wireless routers in the mansion and the "nanny" is Evie, maybe she can hack into the system.

Advantages would be:

She could activate a loop on the surveillance cameras for people from off the island who might be watching.

She could find the deadman switch or maybe a way to disable the collars remotely.

Advantage of deactivation: She could deactivate the collars, drop them from the necks of the prisoners, maybe cliché like in movies, and then tell everyone over a loudspeaker system that they are now free to do whatever they want. 

What happens in this case with these rich people should be clear, especially if you consider that it has so far made the impression that except for the couple only prisoners live on the island.

I like to tease, but I wouldn't say I'm mean! ?

15 hours ago, YourFNF said:

?

They can't know any of this for sure... and they wouldn't want to take risks with Faith's life...

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Proposition I make the plan, because I love it when a plan comes together (well who knows the quote), and you get the weapons and equipment.

Agreed?

Oh you two ? Also... this island has it's own laws. The world got flooded. Each floating city has it's own laws, private ones too. London wouldn't be able to do anything.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:29 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh you two ? Also... this island has it's own laws. The world got flooded. Each floating city has it's own laws, private ones too. London wouldn't be able to do anything.

If each island has its own laws, after killing the couple and releasing the others, they can make a paradise for people like themselves.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

If each island has its own laws, after killing the couple and releasing the others, they can make a paradise for people like themselves.

If they manage to get rid of the couple somehow without setting off all the collars, then yeah, they could!

• Like 1

Chapter 33: Explanations

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

I lay there, unsure as to what just happened.

‘Did she just call me... no... she couldn’t have... only Morgan calls me that...’

I looked deep into the eyes of my new Nanny.

‘No. It can’t be.’

“I’m so sorry Faith. I promised I’d protect you. I promised I’d care for you. And look what they’ve done to you. You probably don’t even realise it’s me. You probably don’t even realise what is going on. My poor baby. But it’s okay. I’ll get you out of here. And then I’ll care for you somewhere far away from this hellhole.” My Nanny hugged my tightly.

‘But... but it can’t be! She looks nothing like her!’

“Don’t you worry my little munchkin. Mummy is going to take great care of you. She just has to figure out a way to get you out of here.”

“...Mummy?” I whispered.

“Yes sweetheart! It’s Mummy! Oh it hurts my heart to see you like this, with your mind wiped. It really is like you’re only an infant.”

“Mummy...”

“But it’s okay. I’ve loved you ever since we were teenagers. I’ll continue loving you even whilst you’re like this.”

“...Mowgan?”

The room went silent.

“Wait... Faith? Faith, is that you?”

“Yeah... is dat... wait... how?” I asked.

“OH MY GOD! IT IS YOU!” she squeezed me more.

“Yeah, it is...”

“But I thought you had your mind wiped? That’s what that bitch said.”

“I... I can expwain later. You need to expwain... well... dis...” I pointed to... well... everywhere on her.

“I modified Evie a teeny bit. Sorry!” Morgan smiled awkwardly.

“Wait, dis is Evie? And you’re, wha, contwolling her again?”

“Yeah. Figured it was the best way to rescue you.”

“Why didn’t you come get me yoursewf?” I asked.

“Because the people here hate people with augments. I wouldn’t have made it this far if I came in person. Even if I managed to cover my arm and leg, they have scanners everywhere.”

“But Evie is entiwely auwgments! She’s a roboh!”

I groaned internally at how stupid I sounded with this baby talk.

“An android who can not only pass as human, but who can also connect with the scanners and trick them into making them think she’s also human. I can’t do that.”

“Dat’s risky! You weren’t to know dat!”

“I had to do something, Faith! I couldn’t just leave you!”

“I can’t bewieve you’re still awive, last time I saw you... you were being dwagged off to be thrown off deh edge of deh city!”

“That guy stood no chance. They didn’t take into account my augmented internal organs. They were able to filter out the sedative in no time and I woke up part way there, waited until he got to the water’s edge and ambushed him.”

“Is he...?”

“Dead? Yup. And so will anyone who tries to hurt you my love.” She kissed my forehead, making me blush.

“I can’t bewieve you’re still awive! And here! Well... sort of.”

“Well it won’t be for long, I’m going to get you out of here!”

“You can’t.” I stopped her in her tracks.

“Why not?”

“Dis collar...” I jangled it a bit, showing it to her.

“What about it?”

“It a shock collar, and pwetty sure it could kill me if I twied wandering off the pwoperty.”

“Fucking animals. Fine. We’ll get that thing off you, then we’ll escape.”

“No can do. I had a good look at the other servants’ cowwars, dey’re tamper proof. You twy to wip it off or cut it and zap! Fwied Faifh.”

“Then I’ll murder the rich assholes who bought you and save you.” Morgan clenched her fist.

“They’ll kill me before you even get close. I’ve got a better idea...”

“And what would that be?” she asked.

“Pway awong, just for a bit. Somehow get me into deir control room. I don’t know how, sowwy, I haven’t gotten dat far yet. I’m witerally coming up with this stuff wight dis minute. Get me on one of der computers... I’ll disable mine and evewyone elses collars. We escape in the chaos.”

“Of course you want to save everyone. But good plan.”

“Dey’re being kept against deir will, I can’t just weave them to this wife.”

“I know. I agree. I was just saying... it’s a very Faith thing to do. It’s why I love you.”

“I... I wuv you too.”

I nuzzled into her chest and felt a spark of hope burn within me.

“Now, how do we get you to the control room?” she asked.

“I... don’t know. I don’t even know where it is. And you’d haf to get me dere, I can’t walk.”

“Fucking WHAT?” Morgan yelled.

“SHHHHH!”

“Sorry, I just... what did they do to you exactly?”

“I’ve got some bwaces on my legs dat blend in so you can’t see dem. They’ve been sapping deh stwength since I got here. Well... I assume dey are, because I’ve not weally had any opportunity to twy and stand, but my wegs feel pretty weak at dis point. There’s no way I’m getting anywhere on my own.”

“Anything else?”

“As you can pwobably tell, dey made my voice sound much more babyish by giving me a bit of a wisp.”

“Oh god, I thought you were just acting still. They did this to you?”

“Uh huh. An as annoying as you fink it is to wisten to, it much more annoying to tawk like dis!”

“I’m seriously going to kill them.”

“Also... I’m inconti...incontin...” I tried getting the word out but it was difficult with this baby talk.”

“Incontinent? Ugh. Please say that’s it.”

“Dey twied to melt my mind, as you fought. Buh my nanites stopped it from taking hold.”

“Oh good. Wait a minute... did you say nanites?”

“Umm... maybe I didn’t teww you everyfing...”

And so (very slowly due to the baby talk), I explained where the nanites came from and the other dimension that I visited. It wasn’t a full explanation, that would have taken too long.

“I... I...” she kept stuttering, staring off into space.

‘Oh god, I broke Morgan.’

“Mowgan?”

“Sorry, I’m going to have to deal with that another time. That is a LOT to process. I’m just glad you’re okay and you’re still you. That’s all that matters for now. But you owe me a full explanation when we get home, little miss!”

“Pwomise.”

“So... we need to find the control room, wherever that may be. I need to get you there, and then you can hopefully disable the collars. We steal a boat and make an escape.”

“Uh huh. Buh... buh how did you get here? How did you know about everyfing?”

“Before that guy met the bottom of the ocean, I managed to get a bit of information out of him. I can be very persuasive when I need to be...” She grinned, “But anyway yeah, I found out you were being sold to this exact couple, and because I’m no stranger to a bit of hacking myself, albeit not at your level, I did some digging. I managed to find out a bunch of information about them, about your sale, where this island is, everything. But I had no idea how to get in. That’s when the ideal opportunity landed on my lap. They needed a Nanny. Turns out that bitch, Anna, can’t stand being a Mummy.”

I nodded along, happily listening to Morgan talk. I was paying attention but it was just so nice to be able to talk to someone finally, especially her.

“But anyway, because I was keeping tabs on all their conversations and their online presence, I quickly found the Nanny job posting. Using a few tricks I picked up from you, I managed to isolate that advert so that no one else would be able to apply for it, then drafted the perfect fake identity... someone they wouldn’t be able to resist hiring. Fake qualifications, fake ID, fake everything. The job advert was adamant on no applications from people with augments, so I had to adapt. Making a few alterations to Evie, I made her look even more human-like. I had to change her eyes and hair just in case Sadie ever saw her, as she knows what she looks like.”

“Honestwy... I proud of you...” I said, blushing.

“Aww sweetpea. I told you I’d protect you. I’m sorry I couldn’t back at that office, but I promise I will do everything I possibly can to get you home. Then we’ll try and see if we can’t get these alterations reversed.”

“Fank you Mummy!”

She hugged me tight and I felt the happiness return.

“So... how do we find the control room?” Morgan asked as she rocked me slowly.

“We can’t make it wook wike we are twying to escape. We gotta keep deh act up until we get deh opportunity.”

“Good thinking. You’re going to be stuck being babied again though, sorry.”

“Dat’s otay. It you. So much better den what I’ve had so far!”

“I bet! Now... I can tell from here that you’re already pretty soggy, but you’ll have to wait a bit. How about we just stay here and snuggle for a while? I missed you like crazy, and whilst I’m not actually hugging you myself, this is the best we can get for now.”

“Pwease!”

I snuggled up to her and rested my head on Evie’s chest. Closing my eyes, I imagined I was snuggled up to Morgan, and that we were home.

I forgot about the collar. About Anna and William. About everything that was done to me. About this whole situation.

I focused on the thought that one day I would actually be able to snuggle up with my girlfriend like this.

We just lay there all afternoon, snuggling.

Thankfully, now that Morgan was hired as the Nanny, we had no interruptions. Anna thought she was letting us have some time to bond, but she gave us time alone to reconnect after everything that had gone on. And the servants didn’t have to check in on me now that I had a full time Nanny.

“So... wha was all dat stuff before?”

“What do you mean sweetheart?” she said as she smiled and stroked my hair.

“Checking deh woom.”

“Oh for bugs. But it’s clean. They’ve got security cameras everywhere but in here and in my room. I checked. And no audio bugs either. So we can talk freely. I bet they didn’t expect you to be able to talk.”

“I’m just gwad it worked! I would have been wost otherwise!”

“Me too sweetie, me too.”

“Where are you den?”

“Back at my apartment, sweetpea.”

“If Evie here... den you’re awone...”

“Not alone baby, I’ve got Flopsy here with me. She’s keeping me company and I’m taking care of her until you get home.” Morgan smiled at me.

I blushed a little and nuzzled into Evie’s chest.

It was a bit weird doing stuff with Morgan... but not quite actually doing stuff with her... instead it was through Evie.

“We’re going to get you home, we’ll get you fixed up no matter what that takes, and you’ll be back snuggled up with Flopsy and me in bed. We’ll make a new life for ourselves, away from all this bullshit. Sorry... nonsense.”

“Hehe... buwwshit...” I giggled.

“No bad language sweetie, I know what situation we’re in right now, but don’t think I will tolerate any bratty behaviour...”

Morgan smiled, causing me to melt, I quickly felt my littlespace return to me finally, albeit just a tiny bit.

“There’s my happy little baby!” she exclaimed, tickling me gently.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“Hello? Victoria?”

Morgan quickly positioned Evie so she was cradling me and I quickly closed my eyes to make it appear like I was having a nap in her arms.

“It’s okay Anna, come on in. Just be a bit quiet if possible, I’ve finally gotten Faith to sleep.” Morgan lied.

I heard Anna come in and walk over to us.

“Oh, isn’t she precious. I can see why my friends wanted babies like her. She’s adorable.”

“You haven’t watched her sleep?” asked Morgan.

“No, I’ve not been around much. Busy doing important things.”

“I bet.” I could hear the disdain in Morgan’s voice.

“So how are things going?” Anna asked.

“Faith is a little angel. Perfect little baby.”

I tried my best not to blush, but I found it next to impossible. So I rolled over so I was facing away from Anna as to not give away my red face and the fact that I wasn’t really sleeping.

“Good. And you’re bonding well? Think you’re going to stay?”

“I don’t think I could go anywhere if I wanted to, Anna, this little one is too adorable, I wouldn’t be able to leave her at this point.”

“I’m glad you two have bonded. But remember, she’s my baby. You’re just her Nanny.” Anna sounded annoyed.

“Understood. Don’t worry, I just want to care for little Faith here to the best of my ability. She’s still your baby.”

As Morgan said that she squeezed my hand, as a sign.

“Good. Now, why don’t you wake little Faith up in about thirty minutes, and then come down to the dining hall for dinner with her? I want you both dressed nicely, you’ll be dining with William and I.”

“I’d be honoured to, Anna. I’ll get Faith ready.”

“One of the help will bring her highchair down, so don’t worry about that. Just make sure she is on her best behaviour, got that?”

I felt Morgan nod her head. No wait... Evie’s head. Whatever.

And with that, Anna left the room, closing the door behind her.

“Looks like we have dinner plans tonight baby...”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service.

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Yes, the bastard who was supposed to kill Morgan is dead himself, let's see when or if Sadie will realize that.

Now free the other prisoners and kill those rich bastards.

Morgan and Faith are smart they can probably fix most of the changes to Faith.

I wonder if Sadie, when she realizes her sidekick is gone, will get the idea that Morgan is still alive.

We still have 6 chapters and an epilogue that could be interesting.

As much as I want Faith and Morgan to keep the island, and with a few tricks the wealth, of this couple and build a little paradise, I also want the whole island to burn together with the couple and maybe Sadie who somehow shows up on the island again.

Oh and of course they have to beat Sadie out of where her other victims are and then they have to "convince" the doctor to help heal the other victims.

Maybe this is just me but I love reversal revenge. So I hope that Faith and Morgan/Evie don't kill Anna and William but rather put collars on them and give control to one of the slaves. Then do something similar to Sadie of course.

The fact that Anna is insistent she is mommy when she doesn't wanna put in the work bothers me.. Littles aren't trophies..

I am kind of scared for what will happen if Morgan gets found out. But I figure she's safe and Evie can keep up the guise of Victoria. Did you pick that name after Queen Victoria? Or is it a reference to someone else. 

Maybe you planned this but can we see Morgan and Faith go see Charlie and Liv in the epilog? I think Faith and Liv need a cute reunion 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes, the bastard who was supposed to kill Morgan is dead himself, let's see when or if Sadie will realize that.

Now free the other prisoners and kill those rich bastards.

Morgan and Faith are smart they can probably fix most of the changes to Faith.

I wonder if Sadie, when she realizes her sidekick is gone, will get the idea that Morgan is still alive.

We still have 6 chapters and an epilogue that could be interesting.

As much as I want Faith and Morgan to keep the island, and with a few tricks the wealth, of this couple and build a little paradise, I also want the whole island to burn together with the couple and maybe Sadie who somehow shows up on the island again.

Oh and of course they have to beat Sadie out of where her other victims are and then they have to "convince" the doctor to help heal the other victims.

A lot can happen in 6 chapters...

And I don't think Faith and Morgan would like to live on the island, even without the current owners. They love the city, as crap as it is there ? Plus Morgan would have to sail out and move everything. That's a lot of hassle!

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Knew that thug couldn't keep Morgan down. Sadie is still at large though. 

Was it mention before that Morgan had augmented organs? It probably was and I just forgot.

It was mentioned in chapter 2 that Morgan was in a car accident, where she lost one arm, one leg, her hearing was damaged and some internal organs were replaced.

20 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thanks for the comment!

18 minutes ago, T the Switch said:

Maybe this is just me but I love reversal revenge. So I hope that Faith and Morgan/Evie don't kill Anna and William but rather put collars on them and give control to one of the slaves. Then do something similar to Sadie of course.

The fact that Anna is insistent she is mommy when she doesn't wanna put in the work bothers me.. Littles aren't trophies..

I am kind of scared for what will happen if Morgan gets found out. But I figure she's safe and Evie can keep up the guise of Victoria. Did you pick that name after Queen Victoria? Or is it a reference to someone else. 

Maybe you planned this but can we see Morgan and Faith go see Charlie and Liv in the epilog? I think Faith and Liv need a cute reunion 

Reversal revenge is good when its deserved. But then sometimes good ol' fashioned normal revenge is good too. ?

As for Victoria... it's just a typical very 'English' name that I thought worked for her/Evie whilst they were undercover, not named after Queen Victoria.

That would be a cute reunion!

Chapter 34: Dinner

I sat there, looking at the image of myself in the large mirror in front of me.

I looked like a fucking cupcake or a dessert or something.

Frills and layers of pink dress engulfed me... even worse so when I was sat down. It sort of... ballooned out.

I had no idea why Anna wanted me to wear this; honestly I’ll be surprised if I fit in the damn highchair whilst wearing this. It’s very fancy and very frilly and maybe leaning towards cute... but it was highly impractical. Especially for a baby. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I had the use of my legs and was expected to go to some fancy, high society ball. But this was dinner. Just another night for them where they have dinner in their lavish dining hall.

“I’m sorry baby. That nice man came in and gave us instructions from Anna. She explicitly stated you needed to wear this.” Morgan said, stroking my head.

“Buh... how am I going to eat wearing dis? The fluff at deh bottom isn’t going to fit in deh highchair!”

“We’ll have to manage I guess. Just... are you okay?” she looked at me with concern.

“No. I wanted to spend mowe time wif you... I mean... Evie... I mean... ugh! You know wha I means.” This whole Evie-being-controlled-by-Morgan thing was awkward.

“I know baby, me too. But we can’t arouse suspicion just yet. We’ll have dinner, then come back and spend some more time together. Maybe along the way we can go for a little wander, see if we can’t find that control room of theirs.”

“Otay. Just... ugh.”

“What’s up?” Morgan asked.

“The food. I bet it’s going to be deh usual cwap dey been feeding me since I got here.”

“What have they been feeding you?”

“Fancy meals all mushed up. I could kill for a burger wight now!”

“Oh sweetie. Well I can nurse you when we get back if you want?”

“Pwease. Anyfin to get the taste of dat wubbish out!”

“Right, we better get going. We don’t want to be late. I know I’m not owned by them, but I’d still hate to see what they’d do to me if I mess up. And I’d especially hate to see what they do to you!”

-------------------------------------------------

Morgan carried me through the estate on her hip. Evie’s hip. Whatever, you know what I mean. It’s still confusing with the whole ‘Evie’s body but really its Morgan controlling her’ thing.

Reaching the dining hall, we were greeted by Michael, who was dressed as smartly as he usually was.

“Good evening ladies. Please, take your seats. The highchair is set up next to your seat, Miss Victoria.” He said.

“Thank you so much, Michael.” Morgan responded.

He seemed genuinely shocked at how friendly Morgan was acting. Anna and William’s usual guests must be just like them in how they treat the ‘staff’...

“Please, this way...” he instructed.

Michael opened the door to the dining hall and we were greeted by our hosts. Captors. Whatever you want to call them, Anna and William were sat in their seats at either ends of the ridiculously long dining table.

The finest plates, cutlery and glasses adorned the lavish table, with a large floral bouquet in the centre.

Anna was at the far end, William was at the end closest to the door. And whereas Anna looked over at us and smiled, William just stared at his meal and continued eating.

“Sorry, are we late?” Morgan asked.

“Not at all. You’re just on time. Please, sit.” Anna pointed her arms at the seats closest to her.

‘Thank fuck I’m not sat near Mr Grumpypants...’ I laughed to myself.

“I’ll just get little Faith strapped in first. One moment please.” Morgan sounded so polite, but I could tell that she was seething with rage at the fact that she had to play nice with these evil fuckers.

“Oh doesn’t little Faith look precious in that little dress!” Anna exclaimed. “William, doesn’t she look precious?”

William finally looked up from his food and looked directly at me as Morgan finished strapping me in. Somehow she had managed it despite the floofiness of the dress.

“Yes. Adorable.” He sounded so uninterested.

“William... say something.” Anna tried verbally nudging her husband.

“Is she... umm... behaving?” he asked Morgan.

“She’s a little angel.” She responded.

“Good. Because if she isn’t...”

“Oh I’m sure she will be, she doesn’t need your belt, William.” Anna groaned.

“Shame.” Was all he said, returning back to his food.

A chill ran through my spine as soon as he said that.

‘Remind me not to piss him off.’ I thought.

“They’re ready for their food now!” Anna yelled towards the door, and within seconds, two maids walked in, carrying a meal each.

One put a gorgeous looking steak in front of Morgan.

I wondered what she was going to do, we had never expected Evie to eat anything, and so I was suddenly nervous, trying to figure out how she could get out of this.

Suddenly brought back to my own situation, a maid placed a bowl full of mushed up stuff in front of me, resting it gently on the highchair tray.

I took one look at it and felt myself feel sick. It looked disgusting, it smelled disgusting, and it most likely tasted disgusting. If it was anything like my meals from the past few days, I would need to nurse afterwards just to get rid of the taste.

Morgan could see the visible disgust on my face and looked sad.

“Oh yummy...” she feigned surprise as she took a spoonful of the mushy goop and lifted it up. “Open up sweetie...”

I didn’t want to. I really didn’t want to. And I knew I’d be in trouble, but I found myself unable to open my mouth.

“Come on, sweetie...” Morgan tried to reassure me, to get me to open up... but I couldn’t.

“Is she not eating?” William spoke up again, sounding frustrated at the sudden disruption at, what I would guess is, a normally silent meal.

“She doesn’t seem to like her meal.” Morgan told him.

“Force it in. Hold her nose.” He said, devoid of compassion or empathy.

Morgan looked towards Anna for confirmation. She really didn’t want to do this, but we couldn’t risk disobeying them. Not yet anyway.

Anna nodded. She too was devoid of any sympathy for me.

Looking directly at me, Morgan silently mouthed the word ‘Sorry’ to me as she held my nose. I held on for as long as I could, but we all knew, including myself, that it was inevitable. Eventually I’d have to open my mouth for air, but my body still wouldn’t let me, not yet.

I held on as long as I could... and then reaching my limit, I opened my mouth and gasped for air.

Morgan took that opportunity to shovel a spoonful of the disgusting goop into my mouth before pulling the spoon back out.

“If you eat it all, I’ll let you have some of my steak.” Morgan compromised.

“No she won’t. She’ll eat all of her meal, and you’ll eat all of yours.” William ordered from the other side of the table.

“Sorry, I just thought...”

“You don’t think. We may not own you, but if you’re to be employed here, you’ll follow orders. Look after the little brat, keep quiet, and stay out of my way. That’s all.”

“Sorry Sir...” Morgan said through gritted teeth.

I hadn’t yet swallowed the first spoonful of this disgusting meal. It was worse than usual. I wasn’t sure what was in this, but I wouldn’t feed this stuff to a pig, let alone a human being.

And after a few seconds, my body couldn’t take it anymore. I spat it out, spraying it across the highchair tray and the section of table in front of me.

“Ewww!” Anna screamed.

“Sorry Mrs Reed, Mr Reed.” Morgan tried to apologise for me, to settle them down. I saw why when I turned to see William standing up and putting his napkin down.

Walking over to me, he pulled away his jacket so he could reach for the belt buckle and started undoing it.

“William... Mr Reed... that isn’t necessary.” Morgan pleaded.

“I will judge what is necessary and what isn’t necessary. And this young lady needs punishing for what she just did.”

“She didn’t mean it, Sir.”

“Doesn’t matter.” He said as he reached me, stopping just behind us.

Fear filled my heart as I turned around and saw his soulless eyes staring down at me.

“Please Sir...” Morgan sounded terrified of what may happen to me.

William stopped at looked at us both for a second.

“Fine. You know what? You do it. Here.” He handed Morgan his belt.

“Me?” she replied.

“Yes. She’s your charge. And you need to get used to disciplining her.” He said.

“I won’t.” Morgan demanded.

“If you won’t, I will. Then I’ll punish you. Trust me, it’ll be a lot worse if you let me do it.”

I looked at Morgan directly and nodded my head slightly.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” She said as she took the belt from William.

“Good. Make sure she’ll remember this lesson...”

I knew what I was in for, but I still had to play my role. I still had to pretend to be regressed.

So as Morgan released me from the highchair and placed me over her knee with my padded butt sticking out, I just cried like a baby. Although to be fair, I probably would have been crying like this even if I wasn’t playing the role.

Morgan wrapped the belt over once, forming a loop to hit me with.

I could deal with this. I’ve had spankings before. They’re not too bad. The padding makes it hurt less, makes it bearable.

“No. Remove her diaper.” William ordered.

‘Of course. Fucking sadist.’

Morgan pulled the nappy down, exposing my bare butt to everyone.

Normally, I’d be blushing, but this wasn’t a fun event spanking in front of people, this was humiliating... and not in a fun way.

She slyly stroked the side of my head with one hand, trying to reassure me before the spanking began, whilst making sure neither of these two would notice her doing so.

It helped. Kind of.

Until the sting I felt when the belt whipped my arse and I started crying uncontrollably, screaming out in pain.

“Again. Nine more times at least.” William ordered.

And so, swat after swat, the stinging of the belt sent pain coursing through my body. I tensed up, screaming and crying after every hit.

This was worse than any spanking from Sadie, Evie or Morgan. This was way beyond my limits of what I’d usually endure during play. This was cruelty.

And as Morgan finished the remaining two swats, I held no ill will towards Morgan for this, she was just doing what needed to be done to keep our cover intact. Instead, my hatred for my captors grew exponentially.

I lay there, on my tummy, lay across Morgan’s lap, sniffling.

“Good. I hope she’ll behave from now on. Please take her back to the nursery. Your food will be sent to your quarters later, on your request. Just ask one of the servants.” William said as he walked back to his seat.

“Yes Sir...” Morgan said, lifting me up and carrying me out of the room.

Looking back as we left, I saw William and Anna get back to eating, as if nothing had happened.

‘I swear... you’ll regret everything you’ve ever done...’ I swore to them in my head as the dining hall doors closed behind us.

“Come on sweetie, you need to eat something...” Morgan held me against Evie’s body. She was trying to get me to nurse, as I hadn’t eaten anything during dinner.

I just lay there, crying.

“I’m sorry babygirl... you know I would never do anything like that to you. They made me...”

“I know... it’s just... what if I’m stuck wike dis? What if dey find out? What if dey make fings worse?” I said, sniffling.

“Baby, I’m not sure how they can make it any worse. It’s already pretty bad as it is. But don’t worry, we’ll be out of here soon enough.”

“I guess...”

And then as if by fate, there was a knock at the door.

“Excuse me?”

It was Anna, stood there in the open doorway.

“Anna, what can I do for you?” Morgan asked.

“Just seeing if little Faith is okay after tonight. That was quite the spanking...”

“She’s fine. She’s a tough little one.” Morgan smiled at me.

“She got what was coming to her though. We won’t deal with brattiness, so please don’t let this happen again.” Again, the empathy coming from Anna was... non-existant.

I felt Morgan clench her fist underneath me.

“Sorry Anna, I’ll make sure of it.” She answered.

“Good. Anyway, what I wanted to say was that tomorrow we need you to dress Faith up all nice and smart again. Not for dinner, I don’t think we’ll be having her with us for that for a while, after tonight, but we do have a guest.”

“A guest? May I ask who it is?”

“Of course, it’s the woman who procured little Faith for me in the first place. Sadie is her name. She’s coming round for afternoon tea, I assume she’ll be here to invite us to the yearly party.”

My fists clenched at the mere mention of her name...

“Party?” Morgan asked.

“Oh yes. A few of us get together once a year with our latest acquisitions and well... play with them. It’s run by Sadie because she’s the one who acquired most of our... toys.”

“Oh, so sort of like a large kink party?” Morgan asked.

“Kind of. You’re familiar, I assume?”

“No, sorry. But I know people who are.” She lied.

“Ah, well I’ll discuss what will be expected of Faith for that another time. For now, you two rest. Maybe feed her a bit, seeing as she didn’t eat earlier. And remember, tomorrow we need her on her best behaviour!”

“Of course, Anna. Good night.”

“Good night you two.” Anna said, waving goodbye.

And as Anna left the nursery, I felt my growing hunger get too much, so I instantly latched onto Evie’s breasts and suckled.

“We’ll figure something out babygirl...” Morgan said, stroking my hair. “I promise.”

Very nearly missed posting a chapter on time for the first time! But thankfully my internet is back up so here's the next chapter!

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service.

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story!

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Find the control room and take control.

Free the slaves during the big party.

Rescue all kidnapped Little

Burn down the island with the rich kidnappers.

Make sure Sadie comes under your control

Avenge in the name of all thoughts destroyed Littles

Kill Sadie.

Yay finally caught up!

Chapter 31 when Faith thinks of STEVE
tumblr_msw9pmWUIq1soy3bpo1_500.gifv

Then when 'Vicky' was introduced
ab67616d0000b273fb06d5ad0fbd7cb25c522a74

Right, so here are my thoughts and would be predictions as I was reading.

Oh wow, didn't ever think sweet wholesome Sadie would ever be evil. Whoever could have seen that coming. Oh my goodness.

Early on, caught on to the eye colouring again, as Faith had blue eyes. You waited a long time to mention the colouring of Sadie's and Morgan's eyes. And with Evie, you went into the detail of the droid's eyes going from brown to green. So early on, I thought that the droid was this dimension's Charlie/Rose, and Faith was Olivia/Noelle. I was on the right track, since it was later revealed that Morgan was controlling Evie, and then you went on to describe that Faith had changed Evie's eyes to no longer be brown or green like Sadie and Morgan, and went with blue eyes and blonde hair again to not have the droids hair be similar to the other two.

Thus, going off of this information, when 'Vicky' was introduced as the nanny, I figured it was Evie, with the blonde hair and the blue eyes. The changes must have been in lenght/styling of hair and eye shape or eye shade difference, because otherwise Faith should have recognized Evie.

One issue that may come up is Evie's power source. But the droid can charge via solar and also plug in, so during 'sleep' hours this shouldn't be an issue, assuming the charger cord was brought in.

Speaking of power, I still can't put things together from when Faith was kidnapped. The entire building lost power and coincidently that's when Evie also ran out of power. How did the droid get enough charge that fast to be able to chase after and neutralize the situation and rescue Faith?

Jumping back, early on when Faith was introduced and having two augmentations but only going into the eyes, I immediately thought, nanites! Glad to see I was on the right track with that.

Chapter 29, Faith is working with the bracelet.

He lifted my arm up and suddenly there was a bracelet on it? I swear it wasn’t there before.

She was messing with the bracelet prior to the DD jump, so is this the same one that attached itself somehow? Couldn't make a connection on what actually happened here. Did the bracelet attach itself, did Olivia somehow slap one on?

Right, I think that's it me catching up. Now with this latest chapter out here, I'm thinking that Sadie becomes suspicious, recognizes something is going on with 'Vicky' and the operation goes topsy turvy and they have to skidaddle out of there somehow. Maybe Faith acts weird and gives it away.

I know it too soon for revengence but I wanna see Sadie get humbled some how >x<

I think William is doesn't understand the difference between discipline and torture... fudge that guy. 

I hope Morgan/Evie stays hidden and unknown at both tea time and the party. Though my biggest fear is there is only a matter of time before faith gets sus'd out.. please be safe girls

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Find the control room and take control.

Free the slaves during the big party.

Rescue all kidnapped Little

Burn down the island with the rich kidnappers.

Make sure Sadie comes under your control

Avenge in the name of all thoughts destroyed Littles

Kill Sadie.

That is definitely a plan! If it goes that way... is another matter.

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well they're all gonna be in one place. Makes things easier in a way. 

I have a suspicious feeling that Sadie is suspicious now that one of her men are dead and Morgan escaped.

It does make it easier!

9 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Yay finally caught up!

Chapter 31 when Faith thinks of STEVE
tumblr_msw9pmWUIq1soy3bpo1_500.gifv

Then when 'Vicky' was introduced
ab67616d0000b273fb06d5ad0fbd7cb25c522a74

Right, so here are my thoughts and would be predictions as I was reading.

Oh wow, didn't ever think sweet wholesome Sadie would ever be evil. Whoever could have seen that coming. Oh my goodness.

Early on, caught on to the eye colouring again, as Faith had blue eyes. You waited a long time to mention the colouring of Sadie's and Morgan's eyes. And with Evie, you went into the detail of the droid's eyes going from brown to green. So early on, I thought that the droid was this dimension's Charlie/Rose, and Faith was Olivia/Noelle. I was on the right track, since it was later revealed that Morgan was controlling Evie, and then you went on to describe that Faith had changed Evie's eyes to no longer be brown or green like Sadie and Morgan, and went with blue eyes and blonde hair again to not have the droids hair be similar to the other two.

Thus, going off of this information, when 'Vicky' was introduced as the nanny, I figured it was Evie, with the blonde hair and the blue eyes. The changes must have been in lenght/styling of hair and eye shape or eye shade difference, because otherwise Faith should have recognized Evie.

One issue that may come up is Evie's power source. But the droid can charge via solar and also plug in, so during 'sleep' hours this shouldn't be an issue, assuming the charger cord was brought in.

Speaking of power, I still can't put things together from when Faith was kidnapped. The entire building lost power and coincidently that's when Evie also ran out of power. How did the droid get enough charge that fast to be able to chase after and neutralize the situation and rescue Faith?

Jumping back, early on when Faith was introduced and having two augmentations but only going into the eyes, I immediately thought, nanites! Glad to see I was on the right track with that.

Chapter 29, Faith is working with the bracelet.

He lifted my arm up and suddenly there was a bracelet on it? I swear it wasn’t there before.

She was messing with the bracelet prior to the DD jump, so is this the same one that attached itself somehow? Couldn't make a connection on what actually happened here. Did the bracelet attach itself, did Olivia somehow slap one on?

Right, I think that's it me catching up. Now with this latest chapter out here, I'm thinking that Sadie becomes suspicious, recognizes something is going on with 'Vicky' and the operation goes topsy turvy and they have to skidaddle out of there somehow. Maybe Faith acts weird and gives it away.

Hehe thanks for another fun read of reactions and predictions!

I'm glad you figured the Nanny was Evie. As for the power issues, yeah she charges via solar, and her plug will be internal, so could probably charge in any available socket.

Regarding the kidnapping part where Evie's power ran out, I did mention that the window visors went up, meaning she could recharge from the sun coming through the window. I didn't make it very clear though, so sorry about that! ?

The bracelet isn't the teleportation device. Liv slipped one of those tracking bracelets onto Faith's wrist, albeit a fake one, to make it look like they were adopted already.

I hope you enjoy whats coming up! ?

8 hours ago, T the Switch said:

I know it too soon for revengence but I wanna see Sadie get humbled some how >x<

I think William is doesn't understand the difference between discipline and torture... fudge that guy. 

I hope Morgan/Evie stays hidden and unknown at both tea time and the party. Though my biggest fear is there is only a matter of time before faith gets sus'd out.. please be safe girls

Thanks for the comment! ?

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Regarding the kidnapping part where Evie's power ran out, I did mention that the window visors went up, meaning she could recharge from the sun coming through the window. I didn't make it very clear though, so sorry about that! ?

The bracelet isn't the teleportation device. Liv slipped one of those tracking bracelets onto Faith's wrist, albeit a fake one, to make it look like they were adopted already.

Ah, devil is in the details. Should have caught that. You are a sly one, Princess.

Look forward to the next update!

Chapter 35: Sadie

That night I slept better than I had done in days. Morgan rocked me gently to sleep whilst I nursed, humming softly until I fell asleep. It was nice having her with me, even if it was actually Evie’s body I was snuggling up against.

But when I woke up, I realised she must have gone back to her room because I was alone in my crib.

Looking next to me, I noticed a little bunny stuffie lay against me.

‘She must have given me that to snuggle with last night. Looks a little bit like Flopsy...’

My tummy fluttered a bit as I sat up.

As I got into a sitting position, I realised the wetness between my legs.

‘This... I’m still not used to this.’ I thought to myself as I prodded the wet nappy I was wearing. ‘I wonder if I’ll ever be able to regain control?’

And just as I yawned and stretched, someone burst through the door.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.”

Morgan closed the door behind her and ran over to the crib.

“Morgan... slow down... wha’s up?” I asked calmly.

“Good news... I found the control room.” She smiled.

“I assume dere’s bad news?”

“It’s locked, and more importantly... I woke up late!”

“And?” I looked at her, confused.

And I’ve got barely any time to get you ready for this fucking tea thing with that bitch ex of yours, Sadie.”

“Oh shit, yeah. I forgot dat was today!”

“Right. Some cute skirtalls and a cute onesie will do. Pigtails. Frilly socks. It’ll have to do. No time to coordinate or think about anything!”

And so Morgan rushed over to the wardrobe and started picking out my outfit for the day.

“So why are you up wate? And how did you find deh contwol woom?” I asked as Morgan frantically rushed around trying to get me dressed and ready for today’s shitshow.

“Once I put you to bed last night, I went for a little wander. I found the door open as I wandered past. It’s close to Anna and William’s master bedroom, which is at the other end of the estate.”

“Open? But you said it’s locked?”

“Anna was in there, spying on one of their ‘servants’.”

She pulled the onesie over my head.

“Oh god.” I commented.

“Don’t worry, it’s as I thought, there are no cameras in here, I saw a clear view of all the monitors and the console for everyone’s collars. No idea why they chose to have no cameras in here, but hey, let’s just be thankful.”

“Yeah.”

“So anyway, I was passing the door, and Anna walked out. She was really surprised and asked what I was doing. I told her some nonsense about going for late night walks, enjoying the architecture and decorating... all that bollocks. Anyway, she locked the room with a key that was around her neck. That’s our ticket in.”

“So we go now, get deh key somehow, get to deh contwol woom, disable deh cowwars, and escape?” I suggested.

“I have a better idea... it’s why I’ve barely slept. I’ve been thinking about it all night.”

Morgan had finished dressing me at this point, she only needed to do my hair and pin my dummy to my skirtalls.

“Go on...” I said.

“The party... I know it’s going to suck, but I think it’ll also be our best way out of here safely. If we rush them now, who’s to say she can’t remotely access it? Or William will stop us? Or even worse... what if they have a security guard monitoring from in there usually, one who wasn’t there last night?”

“So you want to use deh party as a cover to escape?”

“Yeah. Whilst she’s playing with you and the other poor subs, we’ll snatch the key from her. They’ll be up close and intimate during the party, so it’s our best opportunity to do so whilst keeping them in the dark.”

“Good idea. And den wha?”

“Well, I’d come up with some excuse to get you out of there. Upset tummy, wet nappy... whatever it takes to get you out with me. Make our way to the control room, get you into their system. Release everyone’s collars, and then in the ensuing chaos we make our escape on someone’s boat. There’s bound to be a bunch of boats docked if they’re having multiple guests over.”

“Sounds wike a good pwan. Do you fink it’ll work?”

“It has to, baby. It has to.”

She kissed my head as she lifted me up and placed me on her hip. She looked at her watch.

“Perfect timing, sweetpea. Now... you ready?”

“Me? Sure, even though Sadie kidnapped me and betwayed my twust and sold me to dis fucking couple... but I know what you’re wike... are you weady? I know it’s going to be difficult to resist punching her in deh face...”

“She’ll get her comeuppance eventually babygirl... I promise.” Morgan smiled.

And with that, she carried me out of the nursery, popping my dummy in my mouth as we left.

“You better hurry, I think she’s getting impatient...” Michael said as Morgan quickly passed him in the hallway.

“Thanks Mike.” Morgan replied, quickly stepping up her pace.

I could hear not one familiar voice, but two, coming from the open door we were heading to.

Quickly coming to a stop, Morgan adjusted Evie’s outfit and walked in casually.

“There she is. What took you so long?” asked Anna.

I looked at Anna, in her floral, expensive-looking dress. She looked a bit frustrated, but thankfully having Sadie here seemed to extinguish her usual outbursts.

“Sorry, Anna. This little one had a sudden blowout and I thought she best be changed before she meets our guest.” Morgan said in a calm voice.

I turned my gaze to the guest that sat opposite Anna...

My fists clenched and the rage inside was building. It’s a good thing Morgan isn’t actually here, she must be back at home screaming at this point. But Evie... Evie just smiled and looked at Sadie.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ve seen her with a blowout. It’s disgusting, but I appreciate you cleaning it up first.” Sadie said, getting up and walking over to me.

I wanted to punch her in her face. I wanted to lunge at her and choke the life out of her. But I knew if I did, Anna would retaliate... and I’m not sure I’d last very long after that.

Morgan held my hand and squeezed it, reminding me to behave.

“Hey little Faith... remember me? Probably not, haha!” she laughed and turned to Anna who was also laughing. “You behaving for Anna?”

“She’s a very good little girl.” Morgan answered.

“I remember differently. She was a nightmare to obtain. All that crap I had to put up with...” Sadie rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t you sit down and tell us? Victoria, please take a seat. You can place Faith on your lap.” Anna suggested.

“Yes Anna, of course.” Morgan replied as she sat down in one of the large chairs that sat in the centre of the room, pointing towards the large sofa that Anna sat on.

Sadie sat down across from us and looked at us, taking a sip of tea and gently settling it back down on the saucer.

“So yeah, I met the little freak a while ago. Anna pointed out that her friends were getting ‘adult babies’ and insisted she must have one...”

“And being myself... I just had to have the perfect one.” Anna laughed.

“Exactly, so I went to those stupid events of theirs, trying to find a little who was perfect for Anna. And I happened to see one of them, playing with some foreign girl, with the cutest red hair and the pinkest overalls... she just looked perfect for the role. I started talking to her, getting to know her, having to deal with all the bullshit about what her favourite stuffies were and she coloured me some silly little picture. Thankfully, all that crap I put up with paid off when I found out she was single. That was my entry point. That was my way into her life. I could pretend to date her, train her to be more submissive and babyish... then ship her over to Anna as soon as possible.”

Hearing Sadie talk about how we met broke my heart.

Sure, I hated her at this point anyway, I knew I was just a project for her to sell on to Anna, I knew she had betrayed me and never loved me... but hearing her talk about how we met, as if it was nothing, as if all my feelings and thoughts and interests were just silly and pathetic... I wanted to cry. But if I cried... I’d give it away that I’m not regressed like they think I am. So I held back the tears, resting my head on Morgan’s chest.

“So anyway... turns out the little brat is stubborn and won’t let me make her do all this baby stuff. She just works in her stupid little workshop, working on this dumb robot she was planning on turning into a nannybot.” Sadie continued.

“A nannybot?” Anna interrupted. “That sounds intriguing...”

“Oh sure, it sounds it... but that bot was just annoying. Kept ignoring what I told it to do, only followed her orders.”

“Still, that would mean...” Anna became lost in thought.

‘Go on... say it... you don’t need to pay Morgan, or should I say ‘Victoria’...’

“Well, if you want, I can try and find that friend of hers’ apartment and see if she’s got it. I’ll get my tech guy to look at it, see if we can reprogram it or something?”

“That would be nice, thank you. I’ll pay generously for it...”

I looked up at Morgan and she looked down, mouthing ‘I’ll be fine, don’t worry’ whilst the other two weren’t looking.

“But yes, anyway, as you know, you eventually wanted her regardless of the training I had planned for her, so I got my guys to kidnap her whilst I was away procuring some puppygirl for some sadist I know. But my guys never show up and I never hear from them again.”

‘Yeah... because they’re dead.’ I laughed internally.

“And because I couldn’t get in touch with them, I figured I’d go back and get Faith myself. Turns out her little robot nanny had killed them all.”

“Really? The robot... killed them?” Anna asked.

“Oh yeah. To ‘protect’ her, apparently. Thankfully, she was offline when I turned up. There was an argument and I tried taking her... but something happened and she escaped.

‘Haha yeah... conveniently ignoring the part where Morgan sucker-punched you, knocking you flat on your arse...’

“I think she escaped with her friend to her place, but we had no knowledge of where that was. So I got in touch with her landlord, figuring she’d have to cancel her lease or arrange something with her stuff. So with that... I set up a perfect trap. We captured her, killed her bitchy little best friend, and modified her before shipping her here.”

If Morgan was feeling anything similar to how I felt right now, hearing Sadie talk like this about the two of us... about everything she did... I’m surprised that she hasn’t lunged over and killed Sadie herself. Sadie will have a heart attack when she learns Morgan was never killed by her thug.

“What a wonderful story! I can’t believe that cute little baby gave you such a hard time before you melted her mind.” Anna sipped her tea, acting as if all this was just... normal.

“I’m glad you agreed to that. I know you would have liked to have trained her yourself, or have me train her, but once she learned the truth about me and all this, there was no way that was going to happen anymore. Hypnosis and some modifications were the only way to make sure she was a tiny little baby for you, Anna.”

“I’m just glad you got her for me. All my friends are going to be so jealous at the big event. I assume that’s why you’re here? To invite William and I?”

“Normally... you’d be right...”

“Wait... we’re not invited?” Anna put her cup down rather heavily.

“Oh no, Anna, I apologise. Of course you are invited, but there is one slight complication...”

“And what might that be?” Anna asked.

“The Smiths... they can’t host it this year.”

“But... it’s their turn?”

“I know, but they’ve had an issue with the plumbing on their island. So I’m going around last minute, trying to find somewhere to host our little get-together.”

“Well why didn’t you just ask on the phone? Of course I’d be happy to host it. I assume the Smiths are still coming?”

“Oh yes, they still want to attend, they just can’t host it this year. They promised they would next year.”

“Good. Right, well I have a lot to organise. This is very last minute, I can’t believe they wouldn’t tell us sooner.” Anna’s brain was in overdrive right now.

“The incident only occurred yesterday, I apologise for the last minute notice.”

“No fear, I’ve hosted things on even shorter notice before. I’ll have to make a few phone calls and get the staff to work extra shifts... but I think I can manage it. Please contact everyone else and tell them the party will be hosted here.”

“I will, Anna. And sorry for not telling you over the phone, I felt like I needed to ask you in person for such a large request. Plus... I just had to get a sneak peek at little Faith before the event... before she’s being played with by everyone else.” Sadie smiled at me, which creeped me out.

“Oh, I don’t blame you. I just hope some of them don’t play with them too roughly.”

“I’m sure they won’t. And if not, I could try and get that foreign little, her best friend, for you to replace Faith. Anyway, I better be going. I’ll contact everyone and tell them it’ll be hosted here. Usual time?”

“Yes. Thank you Sadie. I too have to go, I’ve got a lot to do now if everything will be ready on time... You can see yourself out?”

“Of course. See you tomorrow Anna. And bye bye little Faith!” Sadie said, getting up and walking over to me. “It was nice to meet you too Victoria.”

“Likewise.” Morgan answered.

Sadie took my hand and shook it. I just let her do it. But thankfully, she quickly left as Anna walked over.

“Victoria... you’re free to do what you like for the day, provided you care for Faith when needed. Whatever you do, do not disturb me and try not to disturb the staff. Tomorrow I want you in here, at eleven sharp, okay? And I want Faith dressed up in that little frilly dress she showed up in. If you can’t find it, ask one of the staff to find it for you.” Anna said.

“Yes Anna. I’ll leave you to it, sounds like you have a lot to plan...” Morgan played sweet with her... for now.

“Thank you. You may leave now...”

Morgan didn’t hesitate to follow that order, and quickly left the room, holding me on her hip.

Rushing back to my nursery, she didn’t say a word, focusing on getting back quickly.

I could tell she wanted to scream.

And as we entered the nursery, she quickly shut the door and leant back against it.

“I’m going to FUCKING murder her!” she yelled.

I took my dummy out of my mouth and looked up at her.

“If you don’t... I will...”

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service. Glitch in Nanny will be finished on Patreon on Monday, when I post the final chapter along with the epilogue!

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story! And I'm making good progress on book 5, which I am so excited about!

Also, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all have a good few days!

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

First of all, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday and I hope you could spend this time with those you love and especially with those you want to spend it with.

But seriously, I want Sadie dead as she casually talks about selling a poor girl as a pet to some sadist.

Also Faith's little friend has apparently landed on her radar too, hopefully Morgan can tell her daddy.

I also don't like how she casually talks about everyone wanting to "play" with little Faith.

In my mind, that's not a good thing in this context.

Especially when so many rich guys come, they must have security guards with them, which means freeing the prisoners and then the revolt will probably not happen, it seems like Faith and Morgan can only save themselves, unless a miracle happens.

In any case, I want Sadie dead... No worse, at least for Sadie probably, I want her to undergo the same surgery as Faith only that she keeps her mind but can only act like a baby and then be sold to such horrible people.