LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why am I so f***ing weird?

Over the years I have come to learn that people who are just getting to know me usually think I am some sort of tough guy. Apparently the way I look and act makes them think I am all into muscle cars, or that I am some sort of biker who is chasing women, drinking beer and head banging on heavy metal music. But here I am, driving a mediocre Japanese car, no motorcycle, 18 years single and still no interest in women. O and I really despise heavy metal. And on top of that I am wearing my home made stent to become incontinent and diaper dependent.

I guess I am just f***ing weird. But why?

What if there is a creator, why did he put me on this flat earth with the appearance of a tough guy, when in reality I have this unstoppable desire to be incontinent and wear diapers, just like a baby? What higher purpose have I contributed to if I have lived all of my life hiding this secret identity? Or am I supposed to overcome my diaper addiction and become the man I appear to be? Or is it the other way around, that I have to come out and make my diaper fetish public?

Questions, questions…… ?

Thoughts anyone?

There are a lot of old saying but at this time I can't remember any of them!  The point is, I think it's good for a person to have two sides to them!  I like great old paintings, museums and some classic music and fine arts, yet I also love a good football game, hunting and fishing and hanging out with the guys as well as dirty jokes!  Diversify!  Nothing wrong with giving the impression of liking bikes, muscle cars and having a beer (I'll skip the acid rock music, thank you), and also putting on a diaper, wetting it while watching your favorite episode of Rug Rats!  It's good to have many different interests!  You get the most out of life that way!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, cathdiap said:

NASA is a bunch of ?. Be prepared for a big surprise. 

Really- NASA?  ?

FTR-if you truly believe the earth is flat, you lack the basic knowledge that it takes to understand why that is impossible.  PS- I've heard every single 'surprise' from various YouTube videos that I watch for entertainment purpose.  Nothing has remotely answered basic question that would be impossible on a plane.

Other than that- you seem to be a fairly normal dude.    You have a wide variety of hobbies, along with a desire to wear a diaper.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Over the years I have come to learn that people who are just getting to know me usually think I am some sort of tough guy. Apparently the way I look and act makes them think I am all into muscle cars, or that I am some sort of biker who is chasing women, drinking beer and head banging on heavy metal music. But here I am, driving a mediocre Japanese car, no motorcycle, 18 years single and still no interest in women. O and I really despise heavy metal. And on top of that I am wearing my home made stent to become incontinent and diaper dependent.

I guess I am just f***ing weird. But why?

What if there is a creator, why did he put me on this flat earth with the appearance of a tough guy, when in reality I have this unstoppable desire to be incontinent and wear diapers, just like a baby? What higher purpose have I contributed to if I have lived all of my life hiding this secret identity? Or am I supposed to overcome my diaper addiction and become the man I appear to be? Or is it the other way around, that I have to come out and make my diaper fetish public?

Questions, questions…… ?

Thoughts anyone?

@cathdiap first thing is this your not weird.  There is no normal.  And if you truly want to be incontient then lose the stent.  As the stent will keep your body straight or muscles tuned.  To be Incontinent you must just go in your diaper and be done with it.  It will take years to get there but there are plenty of members on this forum who can help you out in that area.

As for the flat earth theory want to try and explain to the rest of us about how you came to believe the earth is flat?

I know @spark wants to know as well! 

In June of 240 B.C. Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth quite closely. The Greek scholars had known the earth to be a sphere for several hundred years at that point through observations of the shadow terminus on the moon. The only shape that casts a disk shaped shadow, from any direction, is a sphere. All knowledge is standing on the shoulders of giants. This means that the advancement of all things builds upon what came before it. Nothing is accomplished by jumping off the giant .

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

As for the flat earth theory want to try and explain to the rest of us about how you came to believe the earth is flat?

Watch this 6 hour documentary (13 parts) and you will never think the same about our earth and the history of mankind. Part two in particular exposes what a bunch of storytellers and movie makers they are at NASA. I got really mad at myself for being stupid enough to believe all their bullshit.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Dear cathdiap: In reality we are all unique, not weird. Acceptance of your affinity for diapers as just one component that describes you and does not totally define who you are. Be kind, productive-contribute to society in some meaningful way, be a good friend; and if you do all those while in a diaper ALL IS GOOD. If you are selfish-self-centered, intolerant, non-productive in diapers then there is some work to do.

6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

And if you truly want to be incontient then lose the stent.  As the stent will keep your body straight or muscles tuned.  To be Incontinent you must just go in your diaper and be done with it.  It will take years to get there but there are plenty of members on this forum who can help you out in that area.

On the contrary Eddie, I think my stent is the only way to become truly incontinent (apart from surgery and nerve damage). When it is in place I will leak no matter how hard I try to stop it. The method you are describing requires many months and sometimes even years of not trying to stop wetting yourself. I don’t think that is true incontinence. It is more like a conditioning of the mind to just let go when your bladder wants to empty itself.

The 24/7 method aims to reach the point of complete atrophy of the sphincter. I seriously doubt that will ever happen. The sphincter is part of the pelvic floor which we (involuntarily) contract in many actions such as coughing, sneezing, climbing and lifting heavy stuff. i think it will be next to impossible to not use the muscles in the pelvic floor until they are completely atrophied.

But regardless of whether this method works, I don't feel like practicing for so long to not use my sphincters and pelvic floor. Way too tiring. I'd rather use my stent. Insertion takes me 1 minute and I am immediately dependent on diapers. ?

• Like 1

you cant seriously think the earth is flat, its round, spheres are what forms in space, not discs unless there is something with a gravitational field to cause it(like saturn, which is also round). God gave you free will, its manifesting in the interests you have, as for "wierd" who is to say what is normal? some might think its wierd to never date, i think its wierd TO date, neither is wrong

Just thoughts I don’t have no answers that is for sure. People judge for the most part in just a few milliseconds. A little fact check:

In 2006, a team of psychologists from Princeton University (USA) determined that we have a tenth of a second to make a first impression. People judge our charm, kindness, reliability, ability and aggressiveness by looking at our face for just 100 milliseconds. This study also shows that a longer observation of the same faces only strengthens the first impression. The importance of the first impression is evolutionarily determined. In order to survive, it was necessary for humans to be able to make a quick assessment of possible risks and threats. Even today, the ability to make a quick estimate is functional to a certain extent.

So you look very masculine, there is not a whole lot you can do about it, you are dealt these genes and it is how people see you when they get to see you the first time, but don’t let the way they see you become your burden.

The way I see it. Life is like a card game, you get dealt your initial hand and you will have to play the game of life. During the game of life you will be dealt some new cards maybe even get the chance to put some cards aside or change hands but the initial hand will always be there, the very foundation in the game the very foundation of what you are made off. For sure our desire to wear diapers and the desire to become incontinent might look and probably looks odd but we do nothing wrong. Keeping our desire a secret most certainly is a load to carry from time to time.

If it is given to us by the creator of man this is something he said: No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. My take on this, it doesn’t mean it is easy to endure and that is my experience. This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me, don't we have the right to life our lives as we see fit and feel comfortable with? Should we lie constantly or be living in fear? I doubt we will ever overcome our rather strange desires for it is such a fundamental part of our being, nothing we asked for but it is part of the initial hand we are dealt.

There is one thing I know for sure for the time being. Although the world screams acceptance and inclusiveness they are not ready for adult man wearing diapers for fun and make themselves incontinent by whatever means. The best thing we can do is accept ourselves for what we are. We are beautiful and we have our value even if others do or will not see it. We can help in our own little community and find our worth right there. And maybe one day the world would be ready too. Meanwhile I’ll share my thought here and if there are fellow members whom find support in them it is a good thing too. And yes I am weird.

• Like 4

Well said dlnoir, thanks. 

Incontinent in diapers: it feels great. But in the eye of the beholder it looks stupid. 

By the way, did any of you know this? It’s Adam Schiff. 

image.png

• Confused 2
13 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Well said dlnoir, thanks. 

Incontinent in diapers: it feels great. But in the eye of the beholder it looks stupid. 

By the way, did any of you know this? It’s Adam Schiff. 

image.png

is that a paste job?!

Ah that is good news, we wouldn’t want Adam to be an ABDL, would we? That would be f***ing weird. ?

1 hour ago, toddwr250r said:

Every bit as much "evidence " as that six hour fever dream about how nasa is involved in an international conspiracy. 

Yeah I know, that pill is hard to swallow.

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not hard to swallow, non existent. You seem to be confusing beliefs with evidence. Personally, I believe that the earth is not alone in supporting life. The Drake equation shows it is very unlikely that we are alone. The problem seems to be "time", the likelyhood of two intelligent life forms forming at the same time, unlikely, and then close enough to have contact with each other? Exceedingly unlikely. With the vastness of the universe, if we are alone, it seems like quite a waste of space. This is a belief, there is proof. There is no evidence. 

How ever, as to man traveling to the moon, a cheap telescope or even a good set of binoculars and you can see the items left by NASA at tranquility basin. Apollo 11 left behind a reflector array so that using a laser that is aimed correctly, timing a lasers return time accurately measures the distance. This is evidence.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...