LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling fresh diapers

Yes, absolutely!☺️ I love the smell of diapers, especially baby diapers. It's so intoxicating!? But not just fresh ones, even wet ones and messy ones. It's all thanks to that classic baby diaper smell, it's a must!??❤️? I always feel like a baby when I'm wearing one!???????❤️???

• Like 1

That was part of the allure of the original Attends.   Not Pampers by a long shot, but not really "medicinal" either.  That smell alone was enough to get a reaction. 

And who could forget that smell going down the diaper aisle at the supermarket???  

• Like 1

There is NOTHING like the smell of freshly washed cloth diapers, just out of the dryer.. If washed in dreft...O*M*G!!! It is almost intoxicating!!!?

Clean diaper smell is euphoric.  I cannot recall if it was Huggies, Pampers or Luvs, that I remember. 

ABU scent strips come pretty close, and there's a nice lady on EBay and Etsy, by the name of sybil that does scented oil.  When I get new pants, I like to open them all up and put a drop or two in the middle.

Thank you, Sybil, for keeping my pants the freshest.

--E

The scent of a fresh diaper is euphoric! I believe the reason that they put perfume in the diapers is so that they smell good so that parents would be enticed to buy them.  It always smelled really good when you would open a bag of these! Nowadays, they have change the way they do diapers: they don’t put any, or very little of a scent into a diaper. I don’t believe that the smell of a diaperWas supposed to entice the baby but I know better than that: it must have been a way To mask The dirty smell of a diaper, and probably was used as I said so that parents would buy their products.

We all know nowadays, that most likely the reason for the removal of the perfume was because of the fact that some children may be allergic to any of the foreign smells or chemicals or whatever they use in a diaper. Now, most of them are natural, and even some of them nowadays are from Seventh  Generation, and these things are environmentally friendly and do not have any of the dies or perfumes or any of the other unnatural things that they put in them.

since I was a 70s baby, I do remember those euphoric smells:  I bet you I am not the only one here who was turned on by that smell or because of a diaper: I guess it is a natural thing: once you start using them or you smell them it brings you back to those carefree days when you had nothing to worry about. I am also glad that someone is making the Scents That you mentioned: however I am not going to pay upwards of $50 just for a small bottle of that sent even though it probably last for a long time. Maybe someday but not today!

Brian

2 hours ago, Young1 said:

Smelling a fresh diaper pack is like smelling a brand new car...... NEVER gets old 

You're exactly right buddy!☺️ And putting on a diapie is like getting a nice big hug all the time!??❤️ Hugs young1!?☺️???

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You're exactly right buddy!☺️ And putting on a diapie is like getting a nice big hug all the time!??❤️ Hugs young1!?☺️???

Hugs! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I Definitely do ???. It's all part of the wearing, wetting process I like to do. I really like the smell of a fresh nappy it's exciting and you just know you will be wearing it very soon.

Firstly take my id slip super out ot the package then I sniff the plastic back side always. I then un-fold the nappy/diaper and fluff it up. I then sometimes sniff the inner padding before laying it down flat ready to park my butt on the nappy/diaper and strap it to me. Let the floods begin. ???

• 2 months later...

For me the smell of late 70’s and early 80’s Pampers was so intoxicating that virtually every time I smelled it I’d wet myself (mind you most of the time I smelled that fragrance was because I was wearing Pampers). The thing that I miss the most about those diapers is how the scent got stronger when you peed in your Pampers. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

For me the smell of late 70’s and early 80’s Pampers was so intoxicating that virtually every time I smelled it I’d wet myself (mind you most of the time I smelled that fragrance was because I was wearing Pampers). The thing that I miss the most about those diapers is how the scent got stronger when you peed in your Pampers. 

I wish I got a chance to try those buddy!????????? I'm glad you enjoyed them though. I'm sure if I could go back in time you would show me how good they are.??? LOL!????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I wish I got a chance to try those buddy!????????? Glad you enjoyed them though. I'm sure if I could go back in time you would show me how good they are.??? LOL!????

Well in comparison with today’s diapers they weren’t as absorbent but when you wet them you felt wet (they didn’t have the silly “stay dry liner” that pretty much all of today’s diapers have. They were also thicker than today’s diapers because they had to be as SAP hadn’t been used in diapers yet. 

4 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well in comparison with today’s diapers they weren’t as absorbent but when you wet them you felt wet (they didn’t have the silly “stay dry liner” that pretty much all of today’s diapers have. They were also thicker than today’s diapers because they had to be as SAP hadn’t been used in diapers yet. 

What was used instead then if it wasn't SAP??? I LOVE thick diapers!!!!!???????❤️

4 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well as diaper filler, sure but I do like the absorbency of today’s diapers (just not the smell). 

Yeah, the absorbency of today's diapers, especially Pampers is top notch!☺️???????❤️?❤️ What's wrong with the smell?!??

• Like 1
On 1/3/2022 at 12:51 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, the absorbency of today's diapers, especially Pampers is top notch!☺️???????❤️?❤️ What's wrong with the smell?!??

They don’t smell like the Pampers of the late 70’s and 80’s. I’d kill to have my diapers smell like that again. 

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

They don’t smell like the Pampers of the late 70’s and 80’s. I’d kill to have my diapers smell like that again. 

Me too buddy!???? I wish I got to experience your era of Pampers diapers. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd want to wet my pants all the time then!???☺️????????❤️??????❤️? LOL!?????