LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you ever vaguely damp? And more importantly wtf is it?

Why is this hard to answer? ? Oh wait, that’s right… ?

Seriously though… I am curious what causes one to feel a little damp down there 10-20 minutes after a change. It’s not enough make the lines change  colors. I’m not concerned.  Quite the opposite, actually.   Is it a couple of random drops of pee that are left over in the urethra?  Frank dribbling like from a leaky tap?  Sweat?  Some retrograde ejaculate making its way out?  Pre-cum? Vaseline / barrier cream?  All of the above? None of the above?  There’s no smell or color or other contextual clues to go off of  

I can’t possibly be the only one!

-Mysteriously Moist in the Midwest 

One of the first forms of incontinence I experienced is that slight leakage after I have after I stand up from a poop.   I know it will happen, and I have absolutely no control over that.

13 hours ago, happyindprs said:

For me it’s just automatic. Every time I put on a fresh diaper, my body lets loose a small amount of urine. It’s not an earth shattering void, just enough to christen it..

Hehehe christening your diaper.  “I dub thee ‘SS Soggy Pants’.  Now go forth and be crinkly!”

• Haha 1
On 8/17/2021 at 2:57 AM, Enthusi said:

Seriously though… I am curious what causes one to feel a little damp down there 10-20 minutes after a change. It’s not enough make the lines change  colors. I’m not concerned.  Quite the opposite, actually.   Is it a couple of random drops of pee that are left over in the urethra?  Frank dribbling like from a leaky tap?  Sweat?  Some retrograde ejaculate making its way out?  Pre-cum? Vaseline / barrier cream?  All of the above? None of the above?  There’s no smell or color or other contextual clues to go off of 

I've noticed this.  For me it's pee.  If I'm a bit dehydrated, I can inspect and see the colour.  I've put this down to a kinked urethra draining out a few drops as I change myself. 

If it happens, it's only a few drops.  I'm also prone to dripping after #2.  I have to quickly put a nappy in place or there will be drops on the bathroom floor upon standing these days.  I seem to have lost the "clench" reflex and it just seems like too much work to try to force myself, easier to quickly shove a nappy in front of myself until I tape it up.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

I seem to have lost the "clench" reflex and it just seems like too much work to try to force myself, easier to quickly shove a nappy in front of myself until I tape it up.

Do you ever stop and reflect on how wild it is that maintaining continence has become “work” for you (us) ?  It’s not even laziness at this point. Whenever I try to exercise the bladder muscles, not only do I fail, but my muscles are legit fatigued from trying and it’s difficult to focus on anything else when I’m trying to hold it. 

One of my abdl friends put this in perspective recently when I was complaining that sometimes I worry I am “faking” incontinence when I go without a diaper and have an accident because I don’t always feel like putting the effort in needed to stay dry.  At which point my friend astutely pointed out that continent people don’t have to put in effort to stay dry! ?

(Edited for clarity)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, oznl said:

I've noticed this.  For me it's pee.  If I'm a bit dehydrated, I can inspect and see the colour.  I've put this down to a kinked urethra draining out a few drops as I change myself. 

If it happens, it's only a few drops.  I'm also prone to dripping after #2.  I have to quickly put a nappy in place or there will be drops on the bathroom floor upon standing these days.  I seem to have lost the "clench" reflex and it just seems like too much work to try to force myself, easier to quickly shove a nappy in front of myself until I tape it up.

I'm very happy to hear your progress, @oznl. Well done!