LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)

• 5 weeks later...

I’m not usually one to inquire or try to push/rush authors, but will we see another chapter soon? The last one was AMAZING and left off in a great spot. Just can’t wait to see more! ?

(sorry to those who seen this back on the front page and thought a new chapter was out lol)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone, I have had some new inspiration and have completed a lot of writing in the past few weeks. Thank you for the patience. Kyle's Summer Vacation has 3 chapters left including this one, it is pretty close to finished, I just need to edit it. I have a few new stories as well that I plan to launch between now and summer. Hope you enjoy this next installment. 

CHAPTER 14: DIAPER CHANGE, LUNCH AND A NAP:

As Darlene approaches Kyle, she playfully tells him that it's time to go inside and change his poopy bottom. Kyle feels his face turning red with embarrassment as the other kids around them start to giggle.

Kyle's face flushed with embarrassment as Darlene took his hand and led him back into the daycare. His diaper felt heavy and saggy, as if it was about to burst at any moment. Every step he took made the thick padding between his legs squish and crinkle loudly, and he couldn't help but waddle awkwardly as he tried to keep up with Darlene's fast pace.

He could feel the dampness and mush spreading from the back to the front of his diaper. The warm, moist sensation was both uncomfortable and strangely arousing, and he couldn't help but blush as he imagined what the other kids at the daycare would think of his poopy bottom

As they entered the daycare, Kyle felt a sudden urge to hide or run away, but he knew he couldn't escape from Darlene's firm grip. He tried to ignore the giggles and stares of the other kids as they passed by, he felt small and vulnerable, in that moment he was truly just a helpless toddler who desperately needed his bottom cleaned.

Despite his embarrassment, Kyle couldn't deny the strange thrill that came from being cared for by Darlene, a beautiful and confident woman who seemed to know exactly what he needed. He knew he should feel ashamed of his dependence on her, but he couldn't help but crave her attention and affection, even if it meant wearing a wet and smelly diaper like a helpless little baby.

Darlene leads Kyle over to the changing table in the corner of the room. She helps him up onto the table and instructs him to lay down. Kyle complies, laying still as Darlene begins to undo the tapes on his diaper. All of a sudden the embarrassment is too much and Kyle begins to softly cry.

Darlene: "Oh, baby, don't cry. It's okay. I’ve got you. You're such a good boy. Yes, you are. A cute stinky boy! Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

Kyle: sniffles "I'm sorry, Darlene. I didn't mean to make a mess."

Darlene: "It's alright, sweetie. Everyone has accidents sometimes. That's why we wear diapers, remember?"

Kyle: "But I'm too old for diapers. I feel like a baby."

Darlene: "It's okay to feel that way sometimes. And you know what? I think you're a pretty cute baby." smiles

Kyle: blushes "Thanks, Darlene."

Darlene: "Alright, let's get this dirty diaper off of you." 

As she opens the diaper, the pungent smell of the poop hits her nose. Darlene can see the mess all over Kyle's bottom, and she pulls out some wipes to clean him up. She starts at his legs, wiping away the mess and then moves to his bottom, cleaning it thoroughly.

Kyle squirms a little bit, but Darlene manages to keep him still as she works. She makes sure to get all the crevices, and she wipes until he is completely clean. Then she tosses the dirty wipes into the diaper and rolls it up, securing the tapes.

"All clean, Kyle," she says, patting his diaper. Kyle looks up at her with a small smile, happy to be taken care of.

Feeling relieved yet horribly embarrassed, Kyle climbs down from the changing table and takes Darlene’s hand to go join the others at the lunch tables. 

As they walked over to the little area with the small tables, Kyle saw all the little kids sitting, chattering away and giggling with each other. He felt out of place among them, and he wished he could just crawl under the table and hide. But Darlene gently nudged him forward, and he reluctantly took a seat at one of the tables.

The other kids immediately noticed him and started whispering to each other. Kyle could hear them talking about him, and he felt his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He tried to ignore them and focus on his lunch, but he couldn't help feeling self-conscious about the crinkling sound his diaper made every time he moved.

One of the little girls sitting across from him pointed at his diaper and asked loudly, "Why are you still wearing a diaper? You're so big!" Kyle felt tears welling up in his eyes, and he wished he could just disappear. Darlene quickly intervened, telling the girl that it wasn't polite to make fun of others and that Kyle was wearing a diaper because he needed it.

Kyle was thankful for the help from Darlene, but the damage had been done. As he sat there, picking at his lunch and trying to block out the other kids' whispers, he felt a deep sense of shame and embarrassment that he couldn't shake.

As Kyle was deep in thought staring into the void that was his simple toddler lunch, a boy sitting across from him started giggling mischievously and picked up a handful of jello from his tray. Before Kyle could react, the boy flung the jello at him, splattering it all over his shirt.

Kyle was stunned, but then anger bubbled up inside him. Without thinking, he grabbed a spoonful of mashed potatoes from his tray and hurled it back at the boy. Unfortunately, his aim was off and the spoonful hit the little girl sitting next to the boy, making her burst into tears.

Darlene rushed over to the table, trying to calm the little girl down, and turned to Kyle. "Kyle, what did you do? You know we don't throw food!"

"But he threw jello at me first!" Kyle protested.

Darlene frowned. "That doesn't matter. We don't solve problems by throwing food. You need to apologize to the little girl and clean up the mess you made."

Kyle felt embarrassed as the other kids looked at him, and he quickly apologized to the little girl. Darlene took him by the hand and led him away from the table.

As they walked to the bathroom, Kyle muttered under his breath, "It's not fair. He threw jello at me first, but I'm the one who gets in trouble."

Darlene heard him and replied gently, "I understand that you're upset, but it's important to learn how to control your reactions. It's not okay to throw food, even if someone else started it. Let's get you cleaned up and find a place more suitable for you to eat lunch."

After getting Kyle cleaned up Darlene takes Kyle by the hand and leads him towards the kitchen where the babies are being fed. Kyle complains along the way, "I'm not a baby, Darlene!" But Darlene just shakes her head and says, "Well, you acted like one at lunchtime, didn't you?"

Once they get to the kitchen, Darlene leads Kyle over to where Mrs. Butterfeld is feeding some of the smaller babies in the class. Kyle goes wide eyed when Darlene pulls out another baby highchair, he immediately starts to protest, "I can't fit in that thing, Darlene! Look at me, I'm big and that is made for babies!" Darlene chuckles and says, "I know, I know. But we'll make it work, don't worry."

After some maneuvering, Darlene is able to get Kyle situated in the highchair. It's a tight fit, but he's able to sit in it with his knees pressed up against the tray. Darlene secures the tray in place and says, "There, see? It's not so bad."

Kyle looks down at the bowl of pureed peas in front of him and sighs. "I can't believe I'm in a highchair," he mutters. 

Darlene responds reassuringly, "Don't worry honey, I think you look adorable” She picks up the spoon and starts feeding Kyle the pureed peas, gently wiping any spills off his chin with a bib.

As Darlene continued to feed Kyle in the highchair, he felt a sense of humiliation wash over him. He was a teenager, yet here he was being treated like a baby, spoon-fed in a highchair meant for infants. He felt helpless and frustrated, unable to do anything about his situation.

As he sat there, surrounded by the other babies in the room, he couldn't help but feel like an embarrassed. He was different from them, not only in age but in mentality. While they were content to be fed and cared for like infants, Kyle longed to be treated like a teenager, with independence and respect.

These thoughts and emotions swirled around in his head, making him feel more and more like a baby. He tried to push the feeling away, but it was too overwhelming. Tears welled up in his eyes, and soon he was sobbing uncontrollably.

Darlene notices Kyle starting to cry and quickly goes into caretaker mode. She starts to playfully tickle his tummy and make silly faces, trying to get him to eat. "Oh no, what's wrong little guy? Don't you like your peas?" she coos, her voice dripping with baby talk.

Kyle initially protests, feeling embarrassed about the whole situation, but as Darlene continues her playful antics, he starts to relax and even giggle a little bit. He feels a strange mix of comfort and embarrassment as she treats him like a baby, but he also can't deny that the attention she's giving him feels nice.

Darlene continues to spoon feed Kyle, using airplane noises and silly faces to coax him into eating. As she wipes a bit of food from his chin, she notices the corners of his mouth start to turn up into a smile. "“There, there," she said, "You did such a good job eating like a big boy.” she says, grinning back at him. "You're such a cute little guy."

Kyle can't help but blush at her words, feeling a warmth in his chest as she continues to take care of him. Despite feeling embarrassed about being treated like a baby, he can't deny that he enjoys the attention and care that Darlene is giving him.

As lunchtime comes to an end, Darlene leads Kyle back to the toddler room for naptime. Kyle is hesitant to go back to the room with the same kids who teased him earlier, but Darlene reassures him that everything will be okay.

As they enter the room, Darlene helps Kyle get settled into his cot, tucking him in with his favorite blanket. The room is filled with soft lullaby music, and Darlene begins to gently pat Kyle's back in a soothing motion.

"Close your eyes, Kyle," she whispers. "It's time for a nap."

Kyle feels a sense of comfort in the way Darlene is taking care of him, and he slowly begins to drift off to sleep. The sounds of the other children in the room fade away as he falls into a deep slumber.

As the lullaby music comes to an end, Darlene gently starts to wake the children. Kyle stirs awake, yawns and stretches, feeling rested and refreshed. 

Darlene walked around the room, waking up the kids from their naptime. She went to each child's sleeping mat, gently shaking them awake and whispering for them to go to the bathroom before they could go outside and play. Kyle tried to hide his wet diaper from her, feeling embarrassed and ashamed. He turned his back to her, hoping she wouldn't notice the wetness.

"Kyle, its potty time for everyone, how is your diaper doing? Did you have an accident?" Darlene asked as she approached him.

Kyle shook his head, his face turning red with embarrassment. "No, I didn't have an accident," he muttered, hoping she wouldn't notice the dampness in his diaper.

"Are you sure? It looks like your diaper is wet," Darlene said, gently lifting the back of his shirt to check.

Kyle blushed even harder, feeling exposed and humiliated. "I...I don't know how it happened," he stammered, avoiding her gaze.

"It's okay, sweetie, I think its safe to say you’re not quite ready for the potty" Darlene said soothingly, "Let's go change your diaper, and then you can join the others for arts and crafts."

• Like 16
On 3/28/2023 at 12:56 AM, adventurekido said:

"It's okay, sweetie, I think its safe to say you’re not quite ready for the potty" Darlene said soothingly

Something tells me Darlene isn't just talking about this instance, but potty training in general... ?

On 3/28/2023 at 2:13 AM, Diaper-Mark said:

thanks for posting the new chapter.  I haven't read it yet but wanted to know if it was misnumbered or is chapter 13 missing?

ECHOING - Chapter Part 13 ? - 14 mislabeled ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...