LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)

1 hour ago, parkintochter said:

Thank you for the update. I can't wait for more.

I'm a little bit wondering, why he is still in a diaper after the drive? Didn't his mother tell him he wears a Pull Up during the day? Also doesn't he need the potty sometime during beeing awake? :D

It was explained by Kyle's Mom in one of the earlier chapters that diapers are mostly for night time but once he's put in a diaper during the day, it's diapers for the rest of the day. Adhering to her own rules, she changed him into another diaper at the Little Cubs daycare and told him that he eould be in pullups the next day.

On 8/30/2021 at 4:17 PM, ObiMyth said:

It was explained by Kyle's Mom in one of the earlier chapters that diapers are mostly for night time but once he's put in a diaper during the day, it's diapers for the rest of the day. Adhering to her own rules, she changed him into another diaper at the Little Cubs daycare and told him that he eould be in pullups the next day.

Ah I thought it would only be the case if he has an accident in his Pull-Ups. I still wonder if he could use the potty if he asks. Can't wait for the new chapters.

• adventurekido changed the title to Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 9)

Okay below is chapter 9. I'm almost done with Chapter 10 but thought I'd post this in the meantime, glad everyone is enjoying this. 

Chapter 9: The Next Morning

Kyle awoke early the next morning, the light was dim outside his window and there was a stillness to the view that was descriptive of the dawn. He was shaken by the fact that the last thing he remembered was being fed a bottle by his mother as she rocked him to sleep. His cheeks immediately flushed at the thought of her picking him up and neatly tucking him into bed without even waking him, no doubt he was beyond tired yesterday.

The events of the day had really taken it out of him, by the end of it – he’d become so docile to the circumstances of his treatment that he was beginning to lose some sense of his true age. A healthy nights rest gave him more awareness and he was somewhat disturbed by the current state of his situation. He realized it must be 5 AM or maybe even earlier. The night light illuminated a small clock in the shape of an elephant which he could just barely make out which read – 4:45 AM. 

Kyle realized he’d gotten a solid 9 hours of sleep considering he’d been put down around 8 PM. As he sat up – he felt the still unfamiliar squish of a very soggy diaper beneath him. As his attention had turned to his wet bottom, it suddenly hit him that he really needed to pee. It was one thing having an accident while asleep, but he really didn't want to just  intentionally pee his pants, albeit at this moment it didn’t seem to matter much.

Contained to his little baby prison by the crib rails rising 3 ft around him, getting up and moving about the room didn’t seem to be an easy option. He reached his hand outside the crib rails to see if he could find a way to unclip the side, however after some effort in the darkness he gave up. He laid back down with a sigh. Turning his head to get comfortable, he saw a baby bottle filled with water tucked next to a brown teddy bear in the corner of the crib.

Without thinking too much of it he grabbed the bottle, laid on his back and began to nurse at it as his stared up at the spinning mobile above him. The rhythmic sucking was relaxing and he began to zone out in the moment, rocking back n forth with his legs slightly moving back n forth, the rustling crinkle of his diaper breaking the silence of the room. 

After a short moment, the liquid seemed to go right through him, making his already somewhat urgent need to pee even worse. He really wanted to prove to himself that he could hold it and make it to the toilet. He sat up on his knees grabbed the side of the rails and stood up. The change in balance however was all it took for him to lose control and release a large spurt of pee into his already sodden diaper. 

There he was grabbing the side of his crib, uncontrollably wetting his diaper which was causing his PJ bottoms to sag along the crotch. He managed to stop the flow for a short moment but realizing that every movement he made at that point would result in another spurt of pee, he decided to stop fighting and let go, flooding his diaper as he crouched down back to his knees in shame. 

The experience frightened him, how could he not hold it for longer than 10 minutes he thought to himself. Laying back slowly, he shut his eyes, instinctively grabbed his teddy bear and tried to be as still as possible hoping that the time would pass swiftly as he waited for someone to come relieve him of his soggy diaper. 

After laying there for what seemed like days, Kyle heard his mother moving about the living room and the kitchen. He didn’t want to call out or anything and decided he’d wait for her to come to him. Unfortunately, after about 15 minutes, there was still no reprieve, he figured she was cooking and getting things ready for the day. In an effort to get someone’s attention, Kyle called out:

“Hey Mommmmm… I’m awake.. ughh I’d like to get up when you get a second” he said in a loud but reserved voice.

Within 2 seconds, his mother walked through the door “Well good morning there sweetums, I hope you had a nice rest” she said as she walked over to the side of the crib. 

Kyle had sat up and was looking at his mom with a pouty face. “Aww what’s wrong sweetheart, does someone have a wet diaper? Let mommy check”

Kyle crossed his arms and looked to the side as his mother lowered the crib rails, reached inside the front of his PJs and gently grabbed the front his diaper with her hand. 

“Oh my you made a lot of pee pee last night... poor little one I bet that cold diapy doesn’t feel good at all. Let’s get you out of that and then we can have some yummy breakfast okay!” she said sympathetically in a sing song voice.

“Okay thank you momma” Kyle said softly under his breath.

His mom grabbed both his hands and lead him out of bed, instructing him to put his hands on the changing table and bend down just slightly. He was a bit confused by this but then was surprised when his mother quickly pulled his PJs bottoms down. She ripped off the diaper balled it up, leaving Kyle naked from the waist down as she disposed of it in the diaper pail next to the table.

She grabbed the tub of wipes as she walked over to Kyle saying, “alrighty baby let’s get your bottom all clean.” she began liberally wiping him from his crotch to his butt  making sure he was cleaned thoroughly. After what seemed like an eternity to Kyle she said, “well there we are, a sparkly hiney for my little boy. Now is someone excited to get to wear a pull up today?” she asked presumptuously.

Kyle just nodded his head meekly. “Well okay then baby, I know you’re going to do great and make it to the potty all day. Just remember the rules and don’t be embarrassed to ask me, your sister, Candice or any of the workers at little cubs when you need to go okay?” Kyle just nodded is head, whispering under his breath “Okay mom, I know the rules… I’ll make sure to ask and make it to the bathroom”

“That’s my good boy!” his mother said as she shook out a new Goodnites boys XL with a camo print on it. “These should work great and fit you perfectly! And you know what I bet you can ever run in them” she said excitedly. “alright now give me this foot and now this foot and we pull them up” she said as if she was talking to preschooler as she lifted the pull up into position along Kyle’s hips. 

“There we go! How do they feel” she said as she turned Kyle to face her inspecting the fit and satisfied.

“Umm yah surprisingly comfy and yah they feel like they fit perfectly, not to tight or anything, I thought they might have been…” Kyle said in a confident tone. 

“Well you know what you’re about 10 pounds underneath the maximum weight of 140lb+ for these, they were practically made for you plus you look super cute in them!” she responded as she tossed his PJ bottoms into the hamper and patted Kyle on his bottom giving him some reassurance. 

“Well I have breakfast ready, so let’s get you fed and then we can get all packed for your big day at Kids Camp! Check in is a 8 AM and I need to get there a bit earlier than Candice to get you fully checked in, don’t want to be late, so we have about an hour before we should leave” his mother said earnestly. 

“alright ummm can I have some shorts or something for breakfast?” Kyle asked hopefully. 

“nonsense, we have limited clothing and no need risking you spilling on a perfectly good pair of shorts. Nothing we haven’t seen. Plus, most kids in potty training don’t wear pants around the house, it makes it easier to make it to the potty!” she said as Kyle sighed and she lead him out of the room to the kitchen.

Kyle was led into the kitchen and his mother had already scooted out a chair from the high-top table for him to sit in. Clearly his sister was still asleep after a late night, as her door was shut and lights off. Karen walked him over to the chair, saying “alright baby, you climb up in here and we’ll get you all settled in.”

Kyle complied, climbing up into the chair, he was curious as to why it was just a few inches too far away from the table and turned to the side. It was then he saw his mother had picked up the high chair tray and was bringing it toward him, undoubtedly to fit it onto the arm rests of Kyle’s chair.

“Okay little one – arms up for me so we can get this on” she said as Kyle unexcitedly lifted his arms toward the ceiling to let his mother lock him into to his babyish seat. 

“There we go baby, almost already for breakfast, just need to get this on you to keep everything clean” she said in a sing song voice as she walked around the back of Kyles and draped a bib around his neck, securing the Velcro strap in place.

Kyle was so embarrassed as he looked down to see a teddy bear on the front of his bib and clearly in view was his big white infantile feeding tray. “at least no one else is around to see this” he thought to himself as his mother scurried along to the kitchen to get breakfast fixed up. 

A minute or so later his mother returned with a big bowl of oatmeal, a huge sippy cup and some cut up apple slices which she proceeded to put on Kyle’s tray. 

“Doesn’t this look yummy baby, I put some cinnamon in your oatmeal just like you like it and I loaded it up with some extra goodies so you’ll have plenty of energy to play today!” she said in a sing song voice as she tapped Kyle on the nose and presented him with a blue plastic spoon.

“thanks mom, I’m pretty hungry, can I maybe have some toast too?” Kyle said pleadingly. 

“Let’s see how you do with this for now cutie, I have some English muffins I can throw in the toaster real quick if you want when you’re all finished.” She said cheerfully. 

Kyle obediently nodded his head and slowly started picking at his oatmeal. Doing his very best to not spill and prove to his mother that he didn’t need a bib. His mother sat down next to him with the paper and her own meal of yogurt, granola and some fruit. 

As Kyle was eating slowly to be as careful as possible, his mom finished well before him. 

“Okay honey bun, I’m going to start getting some of your things ready, no rush you just keep eating. Here I’ll put a show on for you to watch while I tidy up the kitchen and pack some stuff for you.”

“Okay mom thanks!” he said as he continued to focus on his oatmeal. She grabbed Kyle’s kindle and proceeded to quickly pick a show and put it on the table next to him, quickly walking into Kyle’s room to get some things organized. 

Kyle was disappointed to see his mother has selected Paw Patrol as his morning entertainment. Not wanting to complain, he resigned to watching the childish program for a few minutes. He’d only watched it a few times in the past and was not enthusiastic about it, however as he continued to watch he found his attention drawn to the characters and was getting into the show. 

Time passed quickly and the next thing he knew his mother was standing next to him with her hands on her hips.

“Kyle baby – finish up your breakfast, we need to get you ready for your first day! I’ve got your bag packed and outfit picked out, now I’m going to get my hair fixed and throw something on real quick. I’ll be back in 5 minutes, finish up your apple slices and the rest of your oatmeal for me okay?” she said encouragingly.

“I’m sorry mom, I was distracted – I’ll hurry” he said meekly staring at her with puppy dog eyes. 

“alrighty little one, we’ve got 15 minutes before we need to head out!” she added as she rushed off into her room to get ready.

Kyle quickly began to shovel the remaining oatmeal into his mouth while munching the remaining apple slices down as fast he could. To his dismay he turned the baby spoon to quickly and huge glob of oatmeal fell right on top of the bib. He tried to quickly brush it off but it just smeared across the teddy bear on the bib.

Frustrated he just focused on finishing the rest of his breakfast and hoped his mother wouldn’t chide him too much for the mess he made. Just as he was taking his last bite, he mother returned to his side. 

“Oh looks like you’re all done, good job baby! Oooops looks like someone had a little mess, well that’s why we put a bib on you isn’t it!” she said assuredly as she went to lift the clamps on Kyle’s tray. Kyle blushed hard and looked away as she carefully removed the bib from his next and wiped his face clean. 

Taking his hand she said, “alright let’s get you all cute for your first day at Little Cubs!” she said cheerfully as she led him back to his nursery. Once in the room she guided him to sit on the edge of the changing table.

“arms up!” she said in reflex. She quickly removed Kyle’s shirt leaving him sitting on the table in nothing but a pull up.

“Okay honey before we get you dressed, do you need to make a poo poo or a pee pee? I want to make sure cuz we don’t know how long before you’ll get another chance.” She asked sincerely

Kyle thought for a moment, hesitating on whether one, if had to go or two, if he should at least try. He definitely didn’t feel the need to go yet but thought maybe he should just to be safe, in his final moment he decided he’d prove he didn’t need to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes and decide he’d say…

“I’m okay mom – I don’t need to go right now, I’ll be okay between now and when we get there.” He said confidently. 

“Are you sure baby? You know the rules at little cubs right? If you have an accident in your pull ups, that means diapers for the rest of the day…” she said candidly

“I’m sure mom – I’ll be okay.” he responded

“Well alright then, let’s get you ready!” she said excitedly. 

She proceeded to bring over his clothes setting them by his side. She dressed him in a light blue shirt with a big picture Bulbasaur on the front, a pair of short khakis, shin high white socks and a pair of plane white Velcro strap shoes. She then helped him put on his backpack and said,

“aww you just look adorable, all ready for your big day. Okay now – there are some snacks, water, athletic shoes, and a few toys in your back pack. Hopefully I’m not forgetting anything, it’s been a while since I took you to daycare.” She said playfully as she patted him on the bottom prompting him to move toward the living room.

“Gosh mom, make it even more embarrassing” Kyle said sheepishly. 

“aww baby I’m just having a bit of fun, and you’re gonna have a blast today just wait!” she said as she grabbed his hand to lead out of the cabin. As they went to exit the door, Kyle notices she swung his fully stuffed baby bag over her shoulder.

“Hey mom, do you really need to bring that, I’m in pull ups today remember?” he asked pleadingly

“Oh baby it’s a precaution and is actually required for all the little one’s in potty training, I know you’re going to do great, it’s just in case okay?” she explained.

“Alright I guess, if you have to.” Kyle said as they exited the cabin and began there walk to the main lodge for Kyle’s first day at Little Cubs.

To be continued

• Like 13
  • adventurekido changed the title to Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 9 & 10)

This chapter is dedicated to Luna Luvgood - she inspires me to be creative and keep my mind open to all types of possibilities... ❤️

Hope y'all enjoy (If you read this a few hours ago, you might notice I made some changes, sort of rushed through it last night)

Chapter 10: Kyle’s First Day

As they walked along the tree lined path, Kyle began to feel extremely nervous about what awaited him. So many questions raced through his mind as the reality of the day quickly approached. How many kids would there be? What ages were they? Would he be singled out for being a little bit big? Were any of the kids going to make fun of him? Would the workers be nice?

All these questions made the walk go quicker than usual. Much to Kyle’s dismay, about halfway through there walk, he felt the urge to pee. He chose to not mention this to his mother, hoping to avoid a stern talking to, after she asked him twice if he needed to go as they were getting ready to leave the house. Before Kyle knew it they were rounding the corner and his was staring at the now familiar little cubs sign poking above the entrance to the resorts daycare. 

“Here we are!” his mother said as she opened the door and led Kyle into the bright colorful room where he’d been embarrassedly changed the day before. Kyle’s face was flush red as he entered the room holding his mother’s hand, trying his best to stare at the floor and avoid the moment. 

In the front of the room a fold out table had been set up to act as a reception desk with a fold out chair in front of it. The table had a large cloth over it that was painted in pastels (undoubtedly an art project by the children) and said “WELCOME LITTLE CUBS!”. 

As Kyle’s mother scanned the room, she noticed several children were already playing on the mats out in the middle of the room and there was one younger girl tending to them. A large woman wearing a flowy yellow sundress with green polka dots came out from the back of the room and quickly made her way towards them.

“Well, hello campers!” she said cheerfully as she made quick strides across the room to greet her new guests. “Apologies I was getting organized, Tuesday is always a little hectic, my name is Mrs. Butterfeld and I am the Little Cubs lead caretaker.” She said introducing herself and extending her hand to Karen.

“It’s very nice to meet you Mrs. Butterfeld, Darlene had great things to say about you. My name is Karen Connors, and this is my son Kyle” she said as she shook her hand. 

“Aww yes Darlene filled me in on some of the details this morning before she left to go help out at check in… as I understand it Kyle will be joining us for Little Cubs sessions – we’re going to need to review some of his details… I just want to go over his umm unique circumstances and fill out a few more releases and paperwork” she said with a smile.  

“She mentioned we’d need to cover a few things, happy to get you up to speed” Karen responded

“Alrighty well it won’t take too long, just want to make sure I’m clear on where he’s at and how we want to address his ummm progress” she stammered a little.” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she retrieved some papers and gestured Karen to take a seat at the table. 

Kyle meanwhile was doing his best to ignore what was happening, sheepishly standing with his head down staring at his feet, afraid at the thought of enduring this conversation. 

Mrs. Butterfeld turned her attention to Kyle, “Hey there buddy, no need to be shy, we’re going to get you all settled in here shortly, it’s a pleasure to meet you cutie”

Kyle slowly looked up from the floor, meeting her warm blue eyes with his and without anything else to say he just responded, “uhhh hi there mam, it’s very nice to meet you” he said meekly. 

“Well, its very nice to meet you young man, now your mommy and I need to go through your paperwork and get a few things tackled. Can you be a good boy and go sit in the seats right over there, we’ll be done very soon, and we can get to having fun!” she said instructively as she gestured toward some small seats opposite the check in table. 

Kyle nodded and walked over to the waiting chairs, taking a seat in the middle one and resting his chin on his hands as his mother continued speaking with Mrs. Butterfeld. 

“Okay Mrs. Connors, so as I understand it Kyle is 17 years old… you must know this is a highly unusual circumstance for us to accommodate – but of course, we’re happy to do it. The oldest I’ve had in here before was 12 and she was having similar ummm potty issues. I just want you to understand that we’re going to have to be consistent with our rules and I hope Kyle will be amenable to them…” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she started the conversation.

“Oh yes mam, I assure you Kyle is a well-behaved boy and I really appreciate that you’ve opened your doors to us, it’s a huge help for me and I’m hoping he won’t be too much of trouble for you.” Karen said a bit embarrassedly

“I’m sure he won’t be. I’d like to understand how we arrived at this point, how long has Kyle been having potty problems? I assume he’s been trained in the past – when did this begin and how has his progress been lately making it to the toilet?” Mrs. Butterfeld asked.

Karen felt like she was in the hot seat but was determined to explain with a believable story. “Well mam, frankly Kyle had issues with the potty since the beginning, with weekly accidents and bedwetting until he was about 11 years old. He just hasn’t grown in proportion and his bladder is unusually small. About a 6 weeks ago, we started having daily potty accidents, bedwetting and some behavioral quirks. I took him to the doctor and the test results didn’t show anything, they suggested it was psychological, so we went to a psychiatrist for testing…”

She went on to explain the findings from the counseling, his diagnosis with of APD and the regressive therapeutic treatment that was recommended to address his issues. For the most part matching what she’d explained to Darlene the night before in an effort to be consistent. 

“So that’s basically how we came to this point, I know this is unusual, but I assure you, Kyle really isn’t going to be much different than your other charges. Albeit he might be a 12 inches taller, I’d peg his current maturity level at that of a 3-year-old…” Karen ended with a smile and slight blush

“I see… well most 3-year-olds have managed to get potty trained but I understand what you’re saying and it sounds like Little Cubs is the right place for Kyle to be. Darlene explained that he hasn’t been having too much success with his potty training lately, is that correct? Mrs. Butterfeld inquired

“Ummm yes, it’s been a struggle lately however I think he is determined to succeed today, so I’m hoping we see some progress during his time at Little Cubs.” Karen said hopefully

“We’ll do our best to see him succeed… okay now let’s review the rest of his paperwork. Hmmm okay bottles for naptime, sippies with meals / snacks, got it… okay let’s see ummm – well I think everything else on here is straightforward, let’s just go through a few of the rules and discipline then we’ll get a signature from you and we’ll be all set.” Mrs. Butterfeld said excitedly. 

She was much more comfortable now that she’d talked with Karen and fully understood Kyle’s situation, although a bit odd – it seemed to make sense to her and as long as the boy was not going to put up a fuss she would be more than happy to care for him.

Kyle was doing his best to be invisible as he waited for his mother to finish checking him in. Time was moving by slowly and kids began to trickle into the room one by one as Kyle sat there patiently. As his eye began to wander, noticing the various children entering the room, his attention was drawn to a laminated schedule on the wall next to him. 

Today’s Little Cubs Daily Schedule:

7:15 – 8:00 AM:            Early Morning Drop Off

8:00 – 8:30 AM:            Circle Time and Introductions

8:30 – 9:00 AM:            Free Play

9:00 – 10:00 AM:          Table Activities (puzzles, playdoh, blocks, books, songs, puppets)

10:00 –10:30 AM:          Mid morning snack

10:30 – 10:45 AM:         Potty Time and Diaper Changing

10:45 – 12 PM:             Outside Time (Playground and Field Play)

12:00 – 1:00 PM:           Lunch time (Potty Time and Diaper Changing)

1:00 – 1:45 PM:             Nap time

1:45 – 2:30 PM:             Story Time and Puppet Show

2:30 – 2:45 PM:             Potty Time and Diaper Changing

2:45 – 3:45 PM:             Arts and Crafts

3:45 – 5:00 PM:             Free Play and Pick Up

Kyle’s heart dropped as he read the schedule over again. He’d not realized that this was going to be so structured and that being resigned to little cubs was going to prevent him from doing any of the other Kids Club stuff that he was familiar with. Well at least it’s only a week or so he thought to himself, he’d deal with it and then get his blue band back for next week. 

He was suddenly reminded of his intense need to pee that was starting to creep up on him and get increasingly more urgent. Being stubborn, he was determined to wait until his mother had left before asking to use the bathroom. “I can make it” he thought to himself as he started to curl his toes in and shuffle in his seat.

A short while later, he heard his mother say, “well looks like that is all then!” in a satisfied tone. 

Kyle looked up from his anxious train of thought, as Mrs. Butterfeld rounded the table heading toward him.

She extended her hand out to Kyle saying, “Alright buddy, you’re all set – let’s show your mommy around and get your things settled in your cubby.” She said cheerfully

Kyle cautiously took hold of her hand and let her lead him toward the cubbies on the wall opposite the front door of the room. As they approached Kyle could see there were about 18 cubbies on the wall and 11 had name tags on them, he noticed Karly’s name on one and then his right next to it. 

“Here we are now this is your little space to put your things” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she took Kyle’s backpack off of him and set it neatly on the shelf. 

“Here is his diaper bag – I also packed a few more pull ups in there in case that one gets tired.” Karen’s mother said as she handed the bag to Mrs. Butterfeld. 

“Oh why thank you Karen, that is very helpful and we always like to have extra supplies on hand. I’m sure Kyle being such a big boy will do great with the potty but it’s good to have backup plans.” She responded. 

“Well now that we have your things put away, let’s take a quick look around.” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she proceeded to show them around the room. They perused the toy boxes, free play area, art area, kitchen, nap area and finally ended at the changing area near the back of the room where Kyle had been the day before to have his messy diaper changed.

“Now Kyle, I just want to go over the Potty Rules with you and your mommy really quick then we’ll be ready to say bye bye and start playing!” she said earnestly

Kyle’s face blushed 10 shades of red as he tried his best to grit his teeth, nod his head and endure this painfully embarrassing situation. 

“Okie dokie – so here are the rules: 

1.     Children in diapers who can stay dry longer than 2 hours at a time and have no messy accidents for longer than 4 hours, qualify to start our potty-training program, pending their parents’ approval of starting the program.

2.     For children in potty-training – they must be in pull ups, until they can go 3 straight days with no accidents

3.     In the event a child in potty-training has an accident in there pull ups, they will be put in diapers for the remainder of the day and can begin the training again the next day, as long as they meet the requirements of rule number 1. 

4.     All children in potty training must ask for assistance to use the potty and will be taken by the next available to caretaker.

5.     All children are provided with a potty / diaper chart. We mark every change and potty time use during the day to track progress.

“Well, that is all there is to it! I know you’re far too big to be in diapers and I’m sure your chart is going to be full of gold stars, but I just want to make sure you aware of how our program works!” Mrs. Butterfeld said cheerfully. 

Karen then chimed in “You got it all cutie, I want to make sure you understand and follow these rules baby.” 

Kyle sheepishly responded to his mother and Mrs. Butterfeld saying “ugh yes I understand the rules, I’m not planning on any accidents.” He said as his face flushed, fully realizing that his urgency to pee was getting very bad and if someone pushed him the wrong way, he might flood his pants right there. 

“Oh goodie, well I’m sure you’ll be a great example for the other children and we can count on your to not just be one of our little helpers” Mrs. Butterfeld said 

“Yes mam, I’ll be happy to help” Kyle said excited to be showered with the compliment.

The large woman proceeded to take his hand, pulling him toward the group of children in the middle of the room, where a young woman was helping them build a block structure. 

“Kyle can you say hello to Ms. Candy? She is one of our special workers here” Mrs. Butterfeld said.

Candy turned to look up from the floor standing up quickly to greet them, “Why hello there everyone, aww you’re a cutie aren’t you, I’m Candy it’s so nice to meet you!” 

The beautiful and tall blonde, blue eyed girl must have stood near 6 ft tall which was not evident until she stood up. To Kyle’s surprise and delight she quickly walked toward him and gave him a big hug. 

Kyle responded shyly saying “Hi Ms. Candy, I’m Kyle it’s nice to meet you, what are you guys playing?” trying his best to be interested in the activity she was leading.

“Well nice to meet you too! We’re building a little city, why don’t you say bye bye to your mommy then you can come help us out!” she answered excitedly. 

Candy was rather surprised by Kyle’s size however she recalled talking to Darlene the night before about a teenager that was going to be in little cubs the next day, so she figured Kyle must be who she was talking about and did her best to hide any judgement.  

“Uhhh okay that sound good…” Kyle said as he turned to his mother and Mrs. Butterfeld. Kyle’s mom went in to give him a big hug and a kiss, then said “Alright cutie I want you to be big boy for me, listen to Ms. Candy, Ms. Darlene and Mrs. Butterfeld okay?” she said encouragingly

“I will mom, I promise.” Kyle said in response.

“That’s my good boy, now play nice and mommy will be back to pick you up at the end of the day!” she said as she gave him another kiss on the cheek and followed Mrs. Butterfeld back to the entrance of the room.

Kyle proceeded to take a seat next to Candy and watched his mother as she began to make her way toward the door, still determined to wait until she was out of sight to ask to use the potty, which was becoming ever more urgent. 

“Hey Kyle baby, can you find us a cone shaped block from the box over there, we need one more to finish the top of this tower and we don’t have anymore!” Candy asked pointing over to box by the window, trying to get Kyle to engage in the play.

“Yah definitely!” Kyle said, happy to be involved and even more so to do something asked of him by a girl so pretty. Kyle shuffled over on his knees to the box in the middle of the room, he quickly identified a yellow cone shaped block and brought it over to the group playing 

As Kyle crawled toward them, he started to observe the room, he noticed there were 3 boys and 1 girl playing with the blocks and 4 or so children who had recently arrived and were getting their cubbies situated with their parents. Everyone seemed to be in the 2- to 5-year-old range but he couldn’t be sure. Two of the boys playing blocks had rainbow bracelets on but the others had orange wrist bands. Kyle was a bit intimidated by this, assuming earlier that everyone in Little Cubs would be in diapers or pull ups… he just hoped he wouldn’t be subject to being made fun of… as long as he stayed dry he figured he could avoid it.

He really needed to go potty, so he checked the room again, getting ready to ask Candy for assistance. Much to Kyle’s disappointment, he noticed his mother was still standing by the entrance engaged in a conversation with Candice who had recently arrived with Karly. 

This was putting further delay on his ability to ask to use the bathroom, so he resigned himself to just continue playing with group and wait for his mother to leave.  

“Okay I got it” he said as he returned to the group with the cone block. 

“Awesome buddy! Now why don’t you put it right there, you’re just in time for us to finish this, it’s about to be circle time.” She said cheerfully as she pointed toward the top of the block tower the group had been building.  

Kyle did as he was told and fit the cone on top of the tower. Candy cheered him on, “Wow that’s so amazing, what a great job! Thanks for finishing this with the perfect block Kyle” she said while clapping and encouraging the other children to clap as well. Kyle was not enthused by the attention, but he was much more concerned with his need to go to the bathroom. 

Quickly after that moment, he heard Mrs. Butterfeld announce – 

“Alright children it’s circle time now, let’s all get together, time to put the toys down and get to know one another” she said cheerfully but instructively. 

Everyone quickly shuffled around, Candy moved the block structure to the side of the room and as Kyle tried still on his knees went to get her attention, but was then interrupted by a rambunctious  Karly who came barreling toward him to give him a big hug!

“Hi Kyles – I’m so happy we get to be in the same classes, and you can play wifs me!” she said cheerfully hanging on his neck a bit and dragging him away from likely his last chance to get Candy’s attention to take him to the potty. 

Doing his best to not upset the little girl he responded to Karly saying, “Yep Karly – we’re going to play later, but I need to get Ms. Candy’s attention right now.” 

Not listening to Kyle, Karly just continued to hold onto him, hindering his ability to stand up easily. Candice and Karen saw the precious moment as they prepared to leave, with Candice calling out,

“aww look at the best friends, so adorable, now play nice we’ll be back soon!” she said as they exited out the front doors.

Kyle knew his time was running out and he noticed that the circle had began to take shape, so he probably only had a few seconds before his window to get Candy’s attention would close. 

He tried to quickly stand up, but Karly continued to hold onto him, as he did his best to lightly shake her off him, she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist as he stood up and as she squeezed hard it put unwelcome pressure on his full bladder. That perfect combination of timing and positioning, was all it took and without any notice – Kyle involuntarily let a huge spurt of pee leak out into his pull up. Terrified by the outcome, he quickly crouched back down to his knees in attempt to hold his crotch and control the flow from getting worse.  

Then he heard Mrs. Butterfeld say, “Okay children, counting down now, everyone find there place in the circle, 10, 9 , 8…”

All the children including Karly, crawled to different positions that had opened around the circle, reactively Kyle followed Karly and found a spot open right next to her. He tried to assess how badly he’d wet his pull up, he could barely tell it was wet, so he figured it couldn’t be that bad and perhaps it wouldn’t be noticeable. 

He still needed to pee badly and now that everyone had taken their positions, his opportunity to ask for the potty had become complicated. He wasn’t about to ask in front of all these children out in the open like this. He just hoped he could hold it until circle time was over. 

Mrs. Butterfeld then began to speak “Alright Little Cubs who is excited for another amazing fun day!” she said loudly with the kids cheering in affirmation. 

She continued, “Well mee too and we have an awesome day planned for y’all. Today we have two very special new friends, so we’re going to play the name game to get everyone familiar with each other. Here how its going to work, I’ll roll this ball to on of you and then we’ll pass it around. When you get it I want to you say your name, your favorite animal and then I want you to make the sound that animal makes and act it out in the circle!”

“Does everyone understand?” she asked presumptively

“Uh huh!” the children said in response. 

“Well okay then, I’ll start. My name is Mrs. Butterfeld and my favorite animal is a lion and lions go roarrrr!” she said as she jumped up and made a big lion roar sound as she took big steps around the circle with her hands held out front like claws. 

All the children laughed and after she sat down, she the the ball to a little girl at the other side of the room.

“My name is Sarah and my favorite animal is a pony!” the little girl said as she then jumped up and skipped around the circle going Nayyyy. 

She continued for a while before Candy grabbed her and put her down so the circle time could continue. 

Kyle was watching this go around and on top of trying to decide whether he’d use a Dog or an Eagle as his favorite animal – he was desperately trying to prevent himself from further wetting his pull up. Karly had gotten the ball, so Kyle knew he was next.

“Hiii my name is Karly and my favorite animalz is a fishy and fishys go, blub blub blub” she said as she walked back in forth with her arms out front pretending to swim in the water. 

She quickly finished and came back to her seat.

“That was very good Karly! Now you can pass the ball.” Mrs. Butterfeld said encouragingly

Kyle was given the ball and wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. Trying his best to fit in he said, “My name is Kyle and my favorite animal is a dog” He proceeded to get on all fours and make a trip around the circle going “rough, rough” as he did his best to play the role of dog.

About halfway around the circle Kyle began to lose control of his bladder and much to his dismay he began to uncontrollably let spurts of pee into his pull up. He hurried as fast as he could around the circle to get back to a position where he could stop the flow, finally making it to his position in the circle he took his seat carefully and did his best to cover up his accident. 

With his face flushed, he quickly passed the ball to the child next to him. Trying to avoid eye contact in a feudal attempt to cover up his shame.

“That was a very good doggy Kyle!” Mrs. Butterfeld said.

Kyle uttered a timid, “Thank you” and then continued to zone out on the dire situation of his now relatively soaked undergarment. He checked his pants for wetness as discreetly as possible and it was clear to him at this point, and the wetness was beyond explaining away. 

They were about halfway through circle time when he determined that he was pretty much locked into his fate at this point, deciding there was no point in torturing his bladder any further. He decided to let himself go, relieving the pressure in his stomach and absolutely flooding his pull up. 

He figured he might be able to sneak off to the bathroom and remove it after circle time, perhaps he could tell Candy or Mrs. Butterfeld that his mom had forgot to put him in one for the day – or maybe he could explain what happened with Karly and his mom earlier and they’d give him a pass since it was the beginning of the day. His mom did say she put extra pull ups in his bag. 

As Circle time wrapped up, Mrs. Butterfeld announced. “Alright my little cubs, you all did such a good job and I’m so glad we all got to know each other. I absolutely love all your animals. You’ve all earned 30 whole minutes of free play! So y’all get back to having fun and we’ll regroup in a little bit for table time!” 

All the children quickly scampered around the room. Kyle saw Candy head toward the block tower from before and he decided he’d go rejoin the group. Following the others and Karly, he got on all fours and started crawling toward the block tower on the other side of the play area, hoping that he’d be able to find a chance to sneak off to change himself with everyone distracted in a few minutes. 

As he was headed toward the others starting to play with the blocks, he heard Mrs. Butterfeld’s voice from behind him…

“Eh emmm Kyyylllleee stop right there young man.” She said sternly from behind him.

From his crawling position, he turned his head to look at Mrs. Butterfeld with wide eyes as she appeared right behind him with her hands on her hips. 

She proceeded to bend down and put her palm on the back of Kyle’s shorts. 

“Oh Kyle honey I thought you were a big boy – why didn’t you tell someone you needed to go potty. You’ve leaked all over these nice khakis and have a huge wet spot on your bottom” Mrs. Butterfeld said while shaking her head disappointedly. 

Kyle felt the back of his shorts and much to his dismay could feel the significant wetness, he could only imagine what the huge wet spot looked like on his butt and how obvious it must have been as he crawled over to join the others. 

He stammered to come up with a response… “I, I, I was trying to wait ummm until…” he was cut off by Mrs. Butterfeld

“Well its not worth worrying about now, we need to take care of this immediately, so no play time for you right now – we need to get you changed.” She stretched out her hand for Kyle to take.

Kyle couldn’t think of anything to say and with immense shame, he took her hand and let her stand him up. As she led him over to the cubbies, he heard one of the children say, “Hahaha Kyle wet his pants!” to which a few of the children began to snicker. 

Kyle flinched at the comment but did his best to ignore it. 

Candy then came to his defense, “Tommy! We do not make fun of others for accidents! Now one more word from any of you and you’ll be in time out in the corner – do you understand?” she said seriously

All the children responded, “Yes Ms. Candy, we’re sorry” and they went back to playing with the blocks. 

As Kyle and Mrs. Butterfeld reached his cubby, she proceed to take his back pack and diaper bag from the shelf. Then she went over to the wall adjacent to the cubbies where he saw she grabbed a piece of paper and returned to Kyle with it in her hand.

“Well Kyle, I wasn’t expecting this on your first day and so soon, I’m surprised at you – such a big boy and you couldn’t make it 30 minutes into class.” She said while shaking her head. 

Kyle wanted to protest and come up with an excuse but instead, he just looked at the floor and said “I’m sorry mam, I’ll try to do better” 

“I sure hope so, well let’s get your chart updated. So when this happens we mark your chart with the time and a little rain drop sticker which stands for WET” she said as she placed the sticker on his chart and wrote the time next to it. 

“Now then, I’ll put this back and we’ll go to the changing area to get you cleaned up” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she put his chart back and then marched him shamefully across the daycare to the bathroom in the back where he’d been changed by his mother the day before. 

She put his diaper bag and backpack on the end of the changing table, then turned to Kyle. 

“okay let’s get these wet pants off of you, arms up for me.” She said with in a bit of a disappointed tone.

Kyle complied lifting his arms to the ceiling, as Mrs. Butterfeld stripped him of his shirts and wet shorts, leaving him in nothing but his shoes and his sagging pull up. Much to his dismay she left the door of the bathroom wide open during this embarrassing process. 

“It looks like your shirt is okay but these pants are soaked. You need to let us know next time Kyle, I thought you were a big boy. Don’t worry we know you need a little more help now and will check on you extra to make sure it doesn’t happen again.” She said while slightly chiding the older boy.

Kyle blushed hard at the comment while she folded his shirt neatly on the side of the table and proceeded to put his damp pants in a plastic bag. She then proceeded to rip off his sodden pull up, wrap it up and put it in the trash next to the changing station. 

“Well Kyle, I’m sorry we had this mishap but as I explained earlier – boys who soak there pull ups and especially those who leak on their pants need to be in diapers for the rest of the day. So let’s get you taken care of okay?” She said as she patted the changing table.

Kyle shamefully climbed up on the table and laid back as he shut his eyes tightly. He was not prepared to be exposed like this to a total stranger and was just hoping she’d get this over with quickly.

Mrs. Butterfeld had provided countless diaper changes and wasn’t really even phased by Kyle’s size, she just approached it as she would with any of her charges. She took out some wipes, lifted Kyle’s legs and began to wipe him thoroughly. 

She then reached into his diaper bag and pulled out one of Kyle’s printed white diapers, briefly commenting to herself, “well these are cute aren’t they” she said as she fluffed to out. She continued to lift Kyle’s legs and place the childish garment underneath him, making sure it was positioned just right. 

After this she proceeded to sprinkle baby powder on his bottom and front, rubbing it in and saying “This will make sure you’re all dry and won’t get any rash” she then proceeded to pull up the diaper and tape it securely. Checking to tuck in the sides around the front and inspect the fit. Satisfied with the work she said,

“All done honey, we can get you dressed now. It’s okay open your eyes” 

Kyle opened his eyes and saw he smiling at him with her hands stretched out to help pull him up to a sitting position. 

“Alright arms up for me.” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she shook out Kyle’s pokemon shirt which and got it on him quickly. Kyle had noticed in that moment how short the shirt was, it really only fell to just past his waist. 

“Okay now you sit tight for me for a few seconds while I find your spare shorts and we can get you back out to the play area. 

Mrs. Butterfeld proceeded to inspect the contents of the diaper bag and Kyle’s back pack… but to her disappointment she couldn’t find any spare clothes. 

“Uh oh baby, it doesn’t look like your mommy packed you any spare clothes, I’ll have to tell her for next time and perhaps I can buzz her to bring you something by.” Mrs. Butterfeld said. 

“That is okay though, we have kidos just in their diapies and t-shirts all the time around here. You’ll be okay in just this for now.” Mrs. Butterfeld said in the most positive way she could muster hoping the boy wouldn’t be to upset with being so exposed. 

Kyle’s chest tensed up and the panic that set in on him was overwhelming. The pressure and the embarrassment was simply too much for him take, suddenly without warning, he started to cry while sitting on the changing table. 

“I, I, I can’t go out there in just a diaper, please don’t make me! Everyone is going to make fun of me.” He said in a quiet but broken sob. 

Mrs. Butterfeld gave him a big hug and patted his back,

“aww baby its okay, I know you’re embarrassed, but see this is what happens when we have accidents, there are consequences. You know what though – its gonna be okay and everyone has accidents some times. Don’t worry I’m gonna protect you.” 

Kyle was still very upset and in anticipation of the moment Mrs. Butterfeld decided she better make sure she addressed the situation.

She’d seen a pacifier in Kyle’s diaper bag and instinctively she reached for it and brought it to Kyle’s lips. 

“Here honey, suck on this it’ll help you calm down okay” she said presenting him with the dummy.

At this point Kyle was distraught and he figured if he was going to be toddling around in just a diaper, what was a pacifier at this point and it had actual been helpful yesterday in the car and the bath. So without protest he accepted it in his mouth and sucked it hard to try to keep himself of involuntarily sobbing, as his breathing started to get under control. 

“Okay you sit right here – I’m just going to talk with Ms. Candy real quick.” Mrs. Butterfeld said, leaving Kyle on the table as he tried to get himself under control. 

She went just outside the door of the bathroom and waived Candy over.

“Hey Candy, we’ve got a situation, as you noticed Kyle had a major accident and he doesn’t have any spare pants. He is having a little meltdown in there, so would you mind – getting the children together and making sure they understand – there is absolutely no making fun of him? I know it may inevitably happen later but hopefully we can at least contain it for the time being.” Mrs. Butterfeld said.

Candy nodded her head saying, “Definitely – I’ll get them all on the same page, don’t worry I’ll make it clear to everyone. Maybe we should let him have some time to play on his own over in the plush pen for a bit – that way he can take some time to calm down?”

“That’s a good idea – okay well go get the children all informed, you’re the best at that” Mrs. Butterfeld said as she returned to the restroom to tend to Kyle. 

Candy gathered all the children, explained the situation, and further laid out the consequences if any of them broke the rules. Some of the kids laughed but understood she meant business. 

Mrs. Butterfeld stood in front of Kyle who was starting to calm down. “Okay honey – everything is going to be alright; no one is going to make fun of you and we’re going to go back to play time. Now can you be a brave boy and come with me?” she asked in the sweetest tone she could manage. 

Kyle nodded his head and took the woman’s hand, letting her lead him out of the room. Kyle couldn’t believe his circumstances – here he was a 20-year-old boy who’d failed his first day of potty training and was now being led back into daycare wearing a thick baby diaper and sucking on a pacifier. 

To be continued… 

• Like 19

Cute tale, though there are quite a few grammar mistakes throughout. I would recommend, if you have the opportunity, to install the plugin Grammarly. It fixes so many things.

Another thing, the other children don't really feel like they exist in the world since they're not really reacting to Kyle in anyway. From the reader's perspective, yeah, he's 20 and it's sort of embarrassing, but without any actual reactions or dialogue from the other kids, none of that is really realized. You know?

Still, I can't wait for more!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bonsai said:

It does require a suspension of disbelief higher than average, but it’s a fun read nonetheless.

Almost every story on here requires that.  Realistically, a teenager/young adult who normally wears adult underwear suddenly being brought into the public in babyish outfits with diapers so thick they have to,waddle, would have so many people calling to make sure they are ok.  It doesn’t matter if the person was an ass to everyone, people would be concerned, especially in public settings.

I won’t complain though, this story is a very nice read, and it is progressing at a nice steady pace instead of the usual “kid messed up, kid is immediately humiliated by entire town” route.

2 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

Almost every story on here requires that.  Realistically, a teenager/young adult who normally wears adult underwear suddenly being brought into the public in babyish outfits with diapers so thick they have to,waddle, would have so many people calling to make sure they are ok.  It doesn’t matter if the person was an ass to everyone, people would be concerned, especially in public settings.

I won’t complain though, this story is a very nice read, and it is progressing at a nice steady pace instead of the usual “kid messed up, kid is immediately humiliated by entire town” route.

I think the OP meant beyond what is considered normal for these kind of stories.

• Thanks 1
On 9/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, mikejackson999 said:

In the defense of the author, the resort seems to accept the situation and maybe it's considered an accepted practice to treat a teenager that much younger than their actual age.  In reality, even if Kyle were considered severely handicap, they would still keep him with age appropriate peers.  But obviously that isn't necessarily something that works in a diaper story.

The one criticism I have is the rate that Kyle has regressed.  AFAIK, it was only a few days of wearing diapers before they left on the trip, and now he is part of a daycare program- without much resistance on Kyle's part.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

? Gotta raise my hand and agree with everyone before me.

More please! Keep this great story going.

I just had a pretty garbage week IRL. Re-reading your first chapters put a smile on my face.

Don’t let feedback discourage you or change your approach, write the story you want to write.

You have done a great job setting things up so far. We are on board and ready for the ride!

• Like 2
  • adventurekido changed the title to Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)