LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wonder about your user name!

Farts are my main fetish. Doesn't matter, man or woman. The experience is quite different for each. I like just hanging out and ripping em out together, farting on a guy's face (I'd love to find a woman that loved the smell of my ass... but that seems difficult), or me sniffing a girl or guy's farts. Mutual sessions are the best. I love everything about farts and farting. I got into pooping and diapers from my friends' constant pleas that if I don't stop I am going to shit my pants, and sometimes it has happened.

5 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I guess most of you have heard of the song Little Bunny Foo Foo. Well I am very fond of that song and since I am a baby I put them two together and got Baby Foo Foo. 

That's awesome, and very interesting.? I've actually never heard of that song.? It must've been before my time.? LOL!????

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

When I joined here I was a lifelong DL with AB fantasies and some bladder issues. I had no intention of ever being in diapers 24/7 but I was becoming comfortable using my diapers. For the first time in my life I was losing my guilt and shame over my love of diapers and baby things. I was finally feeling free. I was finally free to be wet. I thought that would be a cool user name. I thought about making it free2bwet but I didn't like it because it didn't look like a name. Then I thought of running the free2 into freta using the B as a middle initial and the wet as my last name. It felt right. It rolls off the tongue easily and I thought it looked good. I registered here and Freta B Wet was born.

Hugs,

Freta

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, CrispyCookiePup said:

Originally, I was MickeyCooler3030, but I changed it because I never really liked the name as much. I chose CrispyCookiePup because I like crispy (and slightly soft) chocolate chip cookies.

Well now I hope you're enjoying all those crispy chocolate chip cookies!??☺️❤️??❤️?❤️?????????????????❤️????♥️?♥️?

• Like 1

Well, I like squishy stuff! Squishy toys, squishy food and, most importantly, squishy diapers! But, the name squishy was a bit generic and probably taken, so I just added two extra I's on the end!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Young1 said:

Well i chose young1 because at first i really couldnt decide what to call myself 

But im 29and so im a young guy. And 1 was just because lol 

I always wondered about that buddy!?? And now I know.?? You'll always be MY young1, little one!????♥️???❤️?? Always lots of snuggles and cuddles and hugs for you!☺️??♥️???❤️???☺️????☺️????♥️????????♥️???❤️????☺️??♥️???

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The baby part is sort of explainitory. But the Kuri part is because for a long time my IRC name was Kurious because I love learning and asking questions ect and I wanted it to be a bit different than just "curious".  Over time it got shortened to Kuri and I love how it looks and sounds plus it lets me know how I know someone. If they call me by my vanilla name then I know its probably family or work but anyone who uses Kuri is most likely lifestyle friendly. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, babykuri said:

The baby part is sort of explainitory. But the Kuri part is because for a long time my IRC name was Kurious because I love learning and asking questions ect and I wanted it to be a bit different than just "curious".  Over time it got shortened to Kuri and I love how it looks and sounds plus it lets me know how I know someone. If they call me by my vanilla name then I know its probably family or work but anyone who uses Kuri is most likely lifestyle friendly. 

That's VERY cool buddy! I REALLY look forward to getting to know you.??☺️?????

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...