LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusing wet diapers

Rarely, but this past Wednesday around 8:45PM I slipped off an Abena L4 that had a lot of capacity left and slod it back on around 6AM for another 3 hours.  Only because it was only 9 hours since I had removed it and it had a lot of capacity left.  Otherwise I don't reuse diapers, and it's pretty pathetic if you wear someone else's used diapers.

2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

someone elses? ewwwww

As the originator of this thread said, "I reuse my wet diapers and other peoples wet diapers".   As feralfreak said, "Ewwwww".  I tend to agree with feralfreak!  Ewwwww!

I reuse my pull-ups if they still have capacity left. I like getting full capacity out of a diaper. I won’t wear someone else’s diaper, it’s a health thing for me. 

• 3 months later...

I like to reuse them when I can there is not a better feeling than putting on a wet disposable when it is cold????? then to add to it. but the cold wet will make me happy . I am a DL that also loves the smell of the day old diaper, a really exciting thing.

I will add I only reuse my own. I would have to e in a very close like a spouse to think of trying another  persons wet diaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried to reuse a slightly wet (about a litre in it) Camelot after I've taken it off to go #2 on the toilet (the blasphemy!), but the wet pulp clumped badly and my try to even it out didn't work too well. I put it on anyway, and the clumped bulge felt good, but it leaked with the next wetting.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wondering about this too. I want to wear a diaper to work and have no issues wetting at the office. But I wouldn’t know what to do If I have to poop. I don’t want to do a diaper change in the office (aka bring a diaper into the bathroom) and I also wouldn’t poop my diaper at the office. Guessing I pull it down to poop and then on goes the wet diaper again? How do people deal with this? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, NonCommitted11 said:

Wondering about this too. I want to wear a diaper to work and have no issues wetting at the office. But I wouldn’t know what to do If I have to poop. I don’t want to do a diaper change in the office (aka bring a diaper into the bathroom) and I also wouldn’t poop my diaper at the office. Guessing I pull it down to poop and then on goes the wet diaper again? How do people deal with this? 

I used to do it all the time, I really got to like it. I have on a cold day taken a night really wet diaper off and it will get cold, ( our home is never over 60 deg winter) and the shock of the cold on my bottom is a shock, but feels soo bad, and dose good, then it will warm up with body heat, and then re wet it. I did have the luxury of working outdoors mostly , so I would go to the out door port a potty and change my diaper and if I pooped it I would leave it in the chem toilet I do know they have seen much worse.  But I would go to the bathroom and pull the diaper down poop and pull the wet one back up no problem.

I reuse my wet diapers all the time... Every morning, I take off my wet cloth diaper, put it in my diaper pail with other wet diapers. Then after a few days, I put them in the washer, to make them even wetter.. (Usually with some wet soap..) Then I dry them, put them back on, and start wetting them again!! (That's what y'all meant, right??) ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 9:38 PM, NonCommitted11 said:

I deal with it exactly the way you described it…I’ll slide down my wet diaper sometimes to poop in the toilet and then I’ll slide my wet diaper right back on and continue wetting in it (usually to the point that it leaks, I love that feeling when I’m in mid pee and I realize that I’m now pushing my diaper past capacity and I feel the first dribbles escape past the confines of my diaper and as I continue wetting the dribble turn into a trickle and the trickle turns into a stream

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I deal with it exactly the way you described it…I’ll slide down my wet diaper sometimes to poop in the toilet and then I’ll slide my wet diaper right back on and continue wetting in it (usually to the point that it leaks, I love that feeling when I’m in mid pee and I realize that I’m now pushing my diaper past capacity and I feel the first dribbles escape past the confines of my diaper and as I continue wetting the dribble turn into a trickle and the trickle turns into a stream

But I thought you said that you go poopie in your diapers???????????❤️????☺️??

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But I thought you said that you go poopie in your diapers???????????❤️????☺️??

I do go poopy in my diapers but I try not to go poopy in my diapers when I’m at work. When I’m at work I’ll generally try to go poop in the toilet. I’m fairly certain that pooping in my diapers at work wouldn’t go over too well.  But any other time I poop where I’m supposed to poop and that is squarely in the seat of my diaper. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I do go poopy in my diapers but I try not to go poopy in my diapers when I’m at work. When I’m at work I’ll generally try to go poop in the toilet. I’m fairly certain that pooping in my diapers at work wouldn’t go over too well.  But any other time I poop where I’m supposed to poop and that is squarely in the seat of my diaper. 

Well, that's very good buddy! Every baby should go poopie in their diapies whenever they can!?????☺️?????❤️ It's unfortunate you have to be a big boy and use the potty monster at work though.???☹️?????????????

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, that's very good buddy! Every baby should go poopie in their diapies whenever they can!?????☺️?????❤️ It's unfortunate you have to be a big boy and use the potty monster at work though.???☹️?????????????

Believe me, if I didn’t have to I would never go near the potty monster ever again. I would use my diapers exclusively. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Believe me, if I didn’t have to I would never go near the potty monster ever again. I would use my diapers exclusively. 

As every baby should!????❤️?❤️????❤️?

• Like 1

I've done this --- long ago when I was a poor starving college student.  

Ah what the hell... I still do it on occasion!  I hate "wasting" capacity.... so sometimes I'll go back to "finish the job"!

10 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

that is squarely in the seat of my diaper. 

Square poops??? That's gotta hurt!   ?

On 1/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I have been over the last yr slowly losing more control and in the morning, I want to finish using my diaper, as I am not sure if its full, so I will start to wet, and I can't stop if I want to, I will leak if its full but it's the excitement of that moment I can almost cum. And I willl dribble out of the diaper, sometimes soak my cloths and pad, because I mostly sleep in my recliner I have a pad to keep it safe. But that feeling when I am gushing an leaking yeah one of those feelings you can't beat. I as I have said before I Love to put back on a cold wet disposable ?????, Mine of course ..

I don't reuse disposable diapers. I would NEVER reuse disposable diapers! To me that's gross!??? I'm a traditional baby. One and done and that's a lot more fun.???❤️??? Plus I like seeing that diapie pail fill up!????????❤️? It makes me feel like such an baby! I LOVE it!???☺️❤️??????❤️????❤️?????❤️??

• Like 1