LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adisc was too toxic so I came here

On 9/2/2021 at 6:49 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

Glass houses, man. Glass houses. There's a lot of furries who consider ABDLs or baby furs disgusting, perverted degenerates....while they have no shame about getting yiffy in a fursuit. The shoes go on both feet, and vanilla society sees both- ABDLs and furries as disgusting, perverted degenerates. ?  It's painting with a very broad brush to label an entire community.  There can be toxic elements within said communities (and those said toxic elements should be tossed out, but that's another can of worms), and there certainly can be toxic individuals within those communities that make it all too easy for outsiders to use those individuals as examples used to label and smear an entire community.  A good example for ABDLs- Beeker and his association/ investigation into being a pedophile.  "That Beeker dude is a pedo! And he likes diapers! Disgusting! So all those diaper freaks are pedophiles!"  :40_EmoticonsHDcom:  You don't have to like someone/ like their fetishes/ kinks etc but that's no reason to shit all over them. Live and let live.

Though since the person is already banned, I'm tilting at windmills. :roflmao: And now I'm wondering if it isn't some troll trying to get a rise out of us. ?(Lurking trolls, try harder plz that was lame. ?)

That would have been true when I first joined 9 years ago but the rottonness has become more general in the last few years. It surely has changed from the open mindness and hands to the gatekeeping and social pressures to conform into what they want.

Oh well. Not my problem anymore.

Noticed you guys have gone to random talking so However, I instead will try to get a rise with this bombshell image because I'm a nice person(Am I the only person left who has respect for others???). Behold...the ACTUAL disposable adult pullups with the same absorbency as a abdl diaper with proof that manufacturing can happen(look at background, china manufacturing floor). Didn't ABU say adult pullups that look like goodnites can't happen? Too bad, here's the proof they goof.

thumbnail_adult_diapers_like_pants.jpg.6af7912cbb347792ff4b89ff9df25fe4.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

That would have been true when I first joined 9 years ago but the rottonness has become more general in the last few years. It surely has changed from the open mindness and hands to the gatekeeping and social pressures to conform into what they want.

Noticed you guys have gone to random talking so However, I instead will try to get a rise with this bombshell image because I'm a nice person(Am I the only person left who has respect for others???). Behold...the ACTUAL disposable adult pullups with the same absorbency as a abdl diaper with proof that manufacturing can happen(look at background, china manufacturing floor). Didn't ABU say adult pullups that look like goodnites can't happen? Too bad, here's the proof they goof.

I never joined Adisc- back in the day when I was new to the ABDL community I'd heard Adisc was extremely strict with their rules, especially regarding stories, so it was never a place that appealed to me, and I've had several writer friends leave Adisc years ago over writing issues.  My comment was a general statement, though it was more directed at the OP's hypocrisy of judging and hating furries and labeling them with a broad brush, since they're a niche fetish/ kink group, while the OP himself has a niche fetish- ABDL and is also in the niche group of sissy according to his profile. My use of community was referring to the people, aka furries and ABDLs as whole groups, not individual sites (though I see how it can be read that way).  Like the furry community, and the abdl community. 

And if we're random talking.......how about Big Foot in a diaper? ?  Some ABDLs go camping, Big Foot raids their camp site, finds one of their diapers, tries it on and find out how comfy it is, even if he has no idea what it's for. Silly story idea.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, MegaChar said:

thumbnail_adult_diapers_like_pants.jpg.6af7912cbb347792ff4b89ff9df25fe4.jpg

Where do I get that pull up at?

11 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I never joined Adisc- back in the day when I was new to the ABDL community I'd heard Adisc was extremely strict with their rules, especially regarding stories, so it was never a place that appealed to me, and I've had several writer friends leave Adisc years ago over writing issues.  My comment was a general statement, though it was more directed at the OP's hypocrisy of judging and hating furries and labeling them with a broad brush, since they're a niche fetish/ kink group, while the OP himself has a niche fetish- ABDL and is also in the niche group of sissy according to his profile. My use of community was referring to the people, aka furries and ABDLs as whole groups, not individual sites (though I see how it can be read that way).  Like the furry community, and the abdl community. 

And if we're random talking.......how about Big Foot in a diaper? ?  Some ABDLs go camping, Big Foot raids their camp site, finds one of their diapers, tries it on and find out how comfy it is, even if he has no idea what it's for. Silly story idea.

I was on their IRC server for years as a teenager. I never went on the site.

1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

You can't. But I do hear from my sources that its a work in progress. However its been slowed down due to Covid

Of course!?? Covid ruins everything.??????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Of course COVID sucks!  It’s a man made virus so it has to suck.  @BabySpiderBoy

I'm breaking my own rule by saying this: Could it be a eugenics war being waged by governments via the virus?

Be happy that the idea of ACTUAL adult pull ups is being worked on at least. Wasn't goodnites like pull ups for adults what the abdl community has been craving for over a decade?

• Haha 1