LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WOW I just found this story and wow it is great so far. The first part reminded me a lot of the start of Little Racer and you can do computer language a lot better then I can lol. Its going to be really cool to see a story take place in Canada, in the diaper dimension

12 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

WOW I just found this story and wow it is great so far. The first part reminded me a lot of the start of Little Racer and you can do computer language a lot better then I can lol. Its going to be really cool to see a story take place in Canada, in the diaper dimension

Thanks! I've not read Little Racer, I should probably. I can do computer language well because I'm a CS student ? and Canada is indeed a cool place! (pun intended)

• Like 1

Hmm Wattpad is broken and won't let me create a new part. I can't preserve the formatting from Google Docs directly into a post here, so I'll have to wait until Wattpad comes back up to release chapter 4. Sorry!

image.thumb.png.fbdac9b1b16c61d2571bbd3e058f5688.png

More technically speaking, the CloudFront CDN servers backing their API (which their frontend site uses) is throwing a 502 error on POST requests to the newstory endpoint:

image.png.ff0ff648bc0df262969f43a434f13014.png

Yay Wattpad is back up. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 4 — Truth Can Hurt

“Hi Isabelle, I’m Linda. We’re in the process of arranging a safe place for you to live. I promise it’ll be a million times better than Miss Kemp’s place!”

She saw my eyes darting to her tablet, and I could tell she sensed my fear. She reassured me, “Don’t worry sweetie, this is just a regular tablet that I carry around. It won’t do anything to you, I promise!”

I relaxed by a miniscule amount, not quite ready to trust her just yet.

“I’d like to ask you a few quick questions, which will hopefully help us indict her. Is that okay with you?”

I pointed nervously at the pacifier in my mouth that had been my companion for the past few days.

She smiled and quickly removed it, biting her lower lip as she did so.

I ran my tongue over my teeth, happy to have the comforting but also restricting pacifier out of my mouth.

“You looked so cute in it, it’s a shame that I have to take it out. But we do need to hear your testimony.” She cooed. “Do you know what that big word means?”

I bit my own lip to stop myself from rolling my eyes at her. Instead, I answered with a civilized, “Yes.”

“My goodness, you’re not just a cute face! Now, if you could tell me everything that happened while you were under Miss Kemp’s care for the record, it would help our case significantly. The room’s wired up for sound, so go ahead whenever you’re ready.”

I sighed, disinclined to go over everything again in my mind. Over the course of the next hour, I told her, to the best of my ability, everything that had transpired in the past few days in graphic detail.

When I finished giving my statement, Linda sighed and commented, “That sounds terrible.”

I nodded in agreement.

“Though you can rest assured that we’ll put her away for a long time. I’ve got plenty of evidence now. It’s all very strong. The physical stuff we found at the scene along with some video footage an anonymous tipper sent us fully corroborates your testimony. Do you want anything before we transfer you? A baba maybe?”

I ignored her last comment. Did she think I was retarded or something?

“Something to drink and an explanation of what this place is and how I got here when I died, please? And why I’m dressed and being treated like I’m two?”

“Sure thing honeybun. Here’s some apple juice for you; drink up while I explain everything to you,” Linda said as she brought me a giant sippy cup of it.

I gave her a pointed look for her term of endearment, and started drinking. I was thirsty enough to not care about the drinkware, having had nothing all morning. The sippyness of the cup once again begged the question of why I was being treated like a toddler, and I stared at Linda expectantly.

“I’ll start by answering your first question. The reason you didn’t die was because the United Nations beamed you here just before you were going to,” she explained.

“We didn’t want you to die at such a young age, so when you were helplessly drowning to a certain death they used some very advanced science to bring you here. Miss Kemp was then supposed to take care of you, but she didn’t do that very well, now did she? We got an anonymous tip and now you’re here.”

“Where is here?”

Here is the Jacinto headquarters of the Little Protective Services. We investigate instances where Littles like you are abused, and intervene.”

“No, no. I meant what is this world? This…” Dimension. No. How could that have been possible?

“A dimension quite similar to yours, but with some differences too,” she confirmed. “Have you heard of the portals and dimensions?”

I gasped and peed in fright. I’d assumed that I wasn’t in this dimension before since I didn’t think they’d be able to instantly create a localized portal at the bottom of a lake. Just how advanced was their technology?

“The dark web rumors are true then? The tabloids weren’t making it up??”

I’d heard a whole bunch of rumors about what netizens called the Diaper Dimension, where regular-sized people were treated as babies by giant Amazons. Their tech was more than a decade ahead of ours, and their history was remarkably similar, yet with subtle changes. For instance, their United States were those of Acirema, instead of America.

“What rumors?” Linda retorted with a rather blatant mock innocence.

I brushed past her question.

“Please just send me home,” I pleaded. “I’ve cooperated with you to the best of my ability, haven’t I?”

“You have, but I can’t do that.” She asserted matter-of-factly.

“Why not?” I whined, getting nervous again. “Where else would I go?”

“Because you’re a Little in a big world. You’re going somewhere where you’ll be taken care of properly.” She condescended, flaring up my anger.

“What?! How can you let people be treated like this?!” I couldn’t reign in my rage anymore.

She tilted her head at me and tsk-tsked.

“How is this not a human rights viol—?!”

She sighed and popped the pacifier back into my mouth, twisting it a half-turn before I could spit it out.

“Huck ooo!!!”

Seeing nothing but red, I threw the now-empty sippy cup and a nearby stuffed animal — a red panda — at her and pounded my fists on the bear I was sitting on in frustration. Tears began to stream down my face as I felt myself getting picked up again. I didn’t know who it was and I didn’t care. I just wanted this stupid nightmare to end. My only response was a deep moan of despair. This was the worst day ever.

I was carried over to another room and set down in a highchair. Straps were tightened over my waist, head and legs. The tray was fitted over my arms, rendering me completely immobile!

I had burnt up all my energy in my outburst, so I just sighed motionlessly as my pacifier was removed, too tired to care. Having eaten nothing but gruel at Karen’s place, I was delighted by the delicious continental breakfast that I was fed. I did roll my eyes at the silly airplane and train noises and gestures that my unknown feeder was making as she spooned food into me in small bites. My brain will turn into freaking mush if this is kept up.

Halfway through breakfast, I turned red as I grunted and pooped with less than two seconds of warning. I wonder if I’ll ever regain control? Thankfully, the woman paused feeding me to let me finish.

“You won’t leak just yet, but I’ll change you as soon as we finish brunch!” She promised after squeezing the crotch of my diaper to check.

True to her word, she released the straps and picked me up right after I finished the last bite of hash brown. She praised me for being a “good girl” through breakfast, and I was carried, red-faced, over to a changing table nearby. I was laid down on it with a strap pulled across my stomach, securing me to the table.

She removed my soiled diaper, wiped me down, and taped on a clean one, all while singing some strange nursery rhyme that I’d never heard of. When I was “all clean”, she tickled me, making me giggle involuntarily, and stuck a different pacifier in my mouth. Finally, she stood me up and pronounced that she was “all done!”

There was clearly something different about this pacifier, yet I couldn’t put my finger on it. I figured it out a moment later. It didn’t have a locking mechanism. I sucked on it anyway, having grown fond of the comforting motion. A short walk later, I was set down in a mesh-walled enclosure with a firm foam padding for the base. A playpen? Seriously? I looked around in a full circle and spotted the giant bear I was sitting on earlier directly behind me. I walked over and plopped onto its lap again. So soft. So comfy. So... sleepy… I decided that I could use a nap after everything that happened that morning, and dozed off cuddling the big bear’s paw.

I woke up to the sound of a car door shutting. I yawned, rubbed my eyes with my fists, and blinked. I was back in the car seat that brought me to the station earlier. Dave was driving, and there was no one else in the car. Since he’d been rather nice compared to the other giants, and I’d lost the pacifier, I took a risk and asked him where we were going.

“To an orphanage ‘bout a 10-mile drive away. It’s not the usual one we take our charges to, there was a note on your file. You’ll be safe, lass. And I’m sorry that Karen was a terrible person.”

“Why an orphanage? Can’t you just take me home?” I begged.

“I’m sorry lass, I can’t do that without losing my job and probably getting charged with neglect too. Even if I could, there’s no way they’re letting you go back. You’ve got no documentation proving you were from there, and they don’t just let non-portal Littles go through the portals.”

He looked at me empathetically through the rear-view mirror.

“What about through a localized portal like the one that brought me here?”

“As far as I know that’s a one-way thing. I remember something about there being no transfer tank in your dimension, or something along those lines. The exact details are beyond my understanding.”

I desperately wanted him to be lying, but the psych minor I’d done in university told me he probably wasn’t. There was simply no gain for him in doing it. I sighed.

I spent the remainder of the drive staring out the window at the prairie landscape on either side of the highway. Occasionally we passed digital billboards that advertised all sorts of strange brands I’d never heard of before. One of them, Melon Corp, was advertising its latest laptop as we drove past it in a blur. I was startled by the sound of a woman whispering in my ear.

“One century since we made our first computer, we now offer the MelOne. One exaflop of raw power. One exabyte of em dot one storage. One hundred terabytes of RAM. Preorder online or at any Melon Corp certified retailer.”

My mouth fell open in shock. This was insane! We had just worked out how to mass-produce nanosheet technology after years of setbacks. The amount of processing power they had on just one chip was incredible! Wait a minute, how did they deliver that ad?

Dave saw my agape mouth and explained, “The voice you heard was from the billboard. It’s a new micrometer-wave technique for subcranial audio injection called inSAIn. Congress is having a tough time with it, because nobody knows what the long-term effects are and the ethics of it are muddied by the trillions that the corporations involved put in. Most billboards at least have a legal age setting on, so Little and child brains don’t get scrambled by the ads, but I guess that one didn’t.”

Soon, we took an exit off the highway. A short local drive later, we pulled into the parking lot of an orphanage with a big sign advertising its name, “Little Hearts”. I watched as Dave got out and spoke with the receptionist inside. A minute later he returned, and looked at me oddly when he reached over to unbuckle my seat straps and found them undone. I’d finally figured out how to undo the buckle over the long drive. It was a complicated depress-twist-slide sequence that required the use of both of my hands, clearly having been designed with great effort to keep Littles in it.

Dave picked me up, closed the car door, and carried me over to the reception. When he bent down to set me down, I held on tightly to him and whined, not wanting to leave the nicest person I’d seen in this dimension so far for an unknown orphanage. He sighed and picked me up again, bouncing me lightly once. I yelped at the momentary weightlessness. He brought me to his eye level and spoke softly.

“Look lass, you’ve gotta go. There’s nothing I could’ve done for you and there’s nothing I can do for you now. Believe me, if there was something I could’ve done I’d’ve done it a long time ago. The only thing I can offer you is some advice: do your best to act as babyish as you can. It will one hundred percent make your life more tolerable.”

I nodded. That wasn’t surprising, given the amount of weirdness in this dimension. He kissed my forehead gently, before passing me over to the receptionist, who brought me inside immediately. I was just starting to feel sad about Dave leaving, when I was greeted by a roar of noise from the main room of the orphanage.

The receptionist — her badge said Claire — carried me over to an alcove beside a strange glass enclosure, where she removed the sleeper I’d gone to sleep in last night. She opened a panel on the contraption and had me climb in and stand barefooted. She then took my hands and placed them flush against each side wall of the contraption, ordered me not to move, and closed the panel again. A second later, I was blinded by a familiar flash of bright white light from all four glass panels, and I peed myself instinctively!

===========================================================

As always, like and leave a comment to brighten my day! I read and reply to all your comments!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Nicely done. Will we ever see what happens or happened to Karen?

Not in Part 1. She was mainly a plot device used to get Izzy into a terrible situation. But since a lot of people want justice with her I'll probably write her into Part 2 or 3 ?

• Thanks 2

I think knowing what her punishment was/is would be good but otherwise I am ready to also see how she does in the orphanage and her new family. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

That’s not surprising lol. You made her a really good villain. 

Aww thanks! I'm still working on showing each character's personality. I simply don't have enough writing experience to be able to easily get the character development - which is just as important as action - into words.

17 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I think knowing what her punishment was/is would be good but otherwise I am ready to also see how she does in the orphanage and her new family. 

I presume you mean Karen by "her punishment" and Izzy by "how she does" and "her new family"?

• Like 1
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 4 [7/21/2021]

Has anyone else noticed that again a special note has been made on her file that she is going to exactly THIS orphanage.

If I were to guess, I would say that the portal worker will soon come and adopt her.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Has anyone else noticed that again a special note has been made on her file that she is going to exactly THIS orphanage.

If I were to guess, I would say that the portal worker will soon come and adopt her.

Thanks for the comment! ?

I agree with Moon3ye that Izzy being taken to the orphanage that was not the one they normally used has some meaning.  I like the name, it makes it sound I a very caring place where she will not bee hurt.  I hope she takes Daves advice and gives them the baby they want.  I wonder how long it will take before someone tells her the only way to go back would be to die.  Really doesn't matter what happens to Karen in my view,  they have some harsh ways there to punish people.?

42 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I like the name, it makes it sound I a very caring place where she will not bee hurt.

All the orphanages/daycares are named to sound like caring and safe places in the diaper dimension... Even the etiquette schools have sugar-coated names, at least the ones that I've heard of.

43 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder how long it will take before someone tells her the only way to go back would be to die.

? That would be such a mean thing to tell her though idk if I have the guts to ??

44 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Really doesn't matter what happens to Karen in my view,  they have some harsh ways there to punish people.?

My thoughts when I first wrote it. That's why Karen doesn't show up after. But I will give the people the justice they seek!

• Like 1

Maybe there could be a news article on TV that she overhears with some minor details or some other thing she overhears. Or Mike could end up saying something in side chat to her. Of course it is your story which you probably have planned out so we will have to wait and see.

I also have a feeling he has some kind of ties to this orphanage. I am thinking that flash of light was for some type of scan maybe and she instinctively wet herself due to the hypnosis. Looking forward to reading more about the orphanage. If Mike is going to adopt her from here, he wouldn't have sent her to a place she would have been hypnotized since he didn't want to see her get that.

The billboard probably worked because she's mentally of age unless life expectancy is longer and being of age is older than what we are used to. I like how you incorporated some of the tech into the story. It does show how far advanced this particular dimension is.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

Maybe there could be a news article on TV that she overhears with some minor details or some other thing she overhears. Or Mike could end up saying something in side chat to her. Of course it is your story which you probably have planned out so we will have to wait and see.

I also have a feeling he has some kind of ties to this orphanage. I am thinking that flash of light was for some type of scan maybe and she instinctively wet herself due to the hypnosis. Looking forward to reading more about the orphanage. If Mike is going to adopt her from here, he wouldn't have sent her to a place she would have been hypnotized since he didn't want to see her get that.

The billboard probably worked because she's mentally of age unless life expectancy is longer and being of age is older than what we are used to. I like how you incorporated some of the tech into the story. It does show how far advanced this particular dimension is.

I love how you overestimate my writing capability. About half of your explanations there are very logical, but explain something that I wrote 'just because', without trying to express a deeper meaning. ?

• Like 2

This is one of my favorite chapters in Part 1. It ends in sweet thoughts instead of a cliffhanger. The chess game might be a bit hard to follow for most people, but I've linked a Lichess study at the end of the post so you can see the game, which I created just for this story, yourself. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 — Life Is Like a Game of Chess

The swirling colors that I dreaded but fully expected never came. Instead, Claire removed me from the device after looking at something on her semi-transparent monitor. As she ruffled my hair and smiled at me, I saw the piercingly-high definition 3D-scan of my body that she had open on her screen. Enlarged images of my hand- and foot-prints and my irises floated in front of the main model. So that was what the bright light was. An iris scan.

“Oh my, you leaked all over my hand! Let’s get you changed.”

She gingerly carried me over to a changing table in the adjacent room, without bothering with my sleeper. She removed the wet diaper, wiped me down, and put a fresh one on me. It was bright pink and adorned with white unicorns, and I frowned at how silly it made me look. Pink is NOT my color. Seeing my long face, she tickled me, causing me to smile and then giggle involuntarily. Before I could regain my composure, she had me sitting up with my legs dangling over the edge of the changing table.

A bright summer dress was pulled over my head, turning my vision into a sea of pastel yellow for a moment. When my head popped out the top, Claire swept my hair back with a white hairband, which came topped with a baby-blue bow, and stood me on the ground. She pushed a non-locking pacifier that matched the hairband’s color scheme into my mouth and led me over to an adjacent mirror.

When I saw her, I gasped at how cute the innocent, foreign toddler staring back at me looked. I hated being treated like a toddler, but I was starting to not mind the clothes as much. If only the stupid unicorn diaper didn’t peak out from under my dress. I pulled the hem down with both hands, but it rode back up the second I did anything other than stand perfectly still.

“Well aren’t you cute!” She asked, beaming at my reflection. I couldn’t help but smile and nod. Indeed.

She led me to the main room of the orphanage, which was almost three-quarters the size of a soccer field, and patted my butt, motioning for me to join the other fifty or so people running around. There was a mix of teenage and adult Littles alongside Amazon toddlers, and all of them were running around boisterously. I didn’t want to join them, but I didn’t exactly want to sit around in the middle of the room where I could get trampled over either.

Just as I was trying to decide on what to do, an Amazon toddler bumped into me. He couldn’t have been older than three or four, but he was a good head taller than me, and stockier too! Without any warning, I found myself bent over his knee!!

“Bad baby watch where going!” He yelled at me, spit flying everywhere as he fervently rained down smacks.

Even with a diaper on to cushion the blows, the kid put unbelievable power into the spanking, and my butt soon felt like it was on fire! I was starting to break into tears when a nanny came over and pulled a kicking and screaming me off him.

“James, we don’t hit people.” She chided him, steadying me on my feet.

The kid nodded and ran back to join whatever game he was playing before the ordeal. I could hardly believe my eyes! I was about to protest the fact that the rascal had gotten off without even an apology, but the nanny, having given me the cursoriest of examinations, was already walking away. I didn’t want to put on any more of a show for the dozen pairs of eyes on me, so I just sniffled, straightened out my dress, and sulked away. So this was the social hierarchy here. Littles at the bottom of the ladder. Nay, not even on it. I spotted a few Littles lying prone on the ground in a far corner of the massive room, feet swinging in the air. I trudged my way along the edges of the room to see what they were up to, rubbing my sore behind as I stopped midway to pee.

When I got closer, I saw their hands dancing over the pages of newspaper-sized coloring books. Giant crayons in fists, they definitely appeared focused, but it seemed like none of them were staying within the lines. I was confused about this for a moment, before I remembered Dave’s advice and understood. Act babyish. Well, the spanking delivered by a toddler certainly helped to that end, didn’t it?

I sat down beside them and yelped the second my butt touched the carpet. Rolling over onto my stomach, I rubbed my rear end. The little rascal’s blows had really hurt! A Little that looked like he was in his thirties gave me a sympathetic look and put a spare coloring book and a red crayon in front of me.

“Better stay away from the Big children,” he warned.

I nodded and smiled weakly, before turning my attention to the items in front of me. The oversized stick reminded me of a giant Crayola I’d once seen a GM comically using at a tournament to record moves on his score sheet. At that time, I never thought I’d see another one, much less use one to color. Oh how things have changed.

I shook my head at the absurdity of my situation and flipped through the ten pages of the booklet, noting that each had an outline of a different marine animal to color. I copied the others and randomly scribbled on the first page, essentially ignoring the printed black lines that outlined a seahorse. Halfway through the page, I sensed a pair of eyes boring into my back.

“Nice to see a smart new face,” a young man about my age, dressed in a playsuit just as colorful as my dress, acknowledged quietly.

“Isabelle, but everyone calls me Izzy.” I held out my hand and he grasped it in a quick but firm handshake.

“Mark. Don’t look around and don’t stop coloring, or you’ll provoke one of the nannies into investigating,” he warned.

I nodded and got back to it. “Why do you say I’m smart? I literally just got spanked by a toddler.”

“I saw. That was just bad luck, not stupidity. I said you’re smart because you know to only make abstract art. So, what brought you here?”

I looked at him for a moment to gauge just how much I should say before answering.

“Well… you probably won’t believe this, but I was driving down a mountain road when a semi came head-on at me. I swerved and drove off a cliff into a lake. The UN beamed me to this dimension, and next thing I know I’m stuck as some woman’s doll. Good thing some agency called LPS intervened when they saw that I was being mistreated, and now I’m here.”

“So you’re a humanitarian portal Little.”

“Uhh… sure? You could call it that. What about yourself?”

“Parents got adopted and my job didn’t pay enough… I ended up not being able to afford rent, and I got picked up and delivered here the day after my eviction,” he recounted sadly.

“Adopted?”

He gave me an ‘Are you a Martian?’ look and explained, “I think Littles might be safer up north, but ’round these parts a Big can just grab you off the street and adopt you. It’s like kidnapping, except it’s legal and you can’t do squat about it.”

“Yikes. I’m sorry about your parents.” I thought back to mine. They were probably still at the bottom of the lake. Burial at sea. “At least they’re not dead though,” I added semi-sourly.

“They might just wish they were,” he mused. “You any good at chess? I ask every new arrival but so far nobody knows how to play. Not exactly the most popular game among Littles.”

“Ooh I play quite often. It’s really popular in my dimension.”

“Shall we have a game then?”

“Sure, you have a chess set around here?” I asked, looking around.

Mark laughed. “No. Have you ever played blindfold chess?”

“Sometimes. I did a sans-voir simul once when I was in uni, for charity. I’m assuming you use the same terminology as we do?”

“Let’s find out. You can go first.”

I nodded. “E4.”

“E5,” he countered.

“Knight F3.”

“Knight to C6.”

“Bishop B5.”

“The Segura,” Mark remarked.

“The what?” I’d never heard of that word.

“The name of this position. We call it the Segura, after the 16th-century Spanish priest?”

“Ohh, we call it the Ruy Lopez. And I have no idea who Lopez was. Might be the same guy?”

He shrugged. “Knight F6.”

“Berlin defense. What’s your name for it?” I asked, starting a mental dictionary.

“Um, we don’t have one.” He stopped coloring for a moment to look at me.

“You don’t have names for variations of openings? We have whole wiki pages on these!” I felt the briefest of urges before I wet my diaper.

“Nope. It’s never been that popular of a game, so naturally it’s not studied as much as more complicated games like Go.”

“Wow. Bishop takes on c6.”

“b takes c6.”

“d4.”

“c5.”

“You blundered.” I smirked as I ‘finished’ the seahorse and started murdering the dolphin on the next page.

“How?” Mark asked quizzically.

“d takes e5.”

“Knight takes e4.”

“Queen d5.”

“You weren’t kidding! You’ve gotta be one of the best players I’ve ever faced, and I’ve faced thousands. You’re incredible!” He looked at me in awe. “Knight takes on f2, which piece are you gonna take?”

“Knight g5. Both. Or you can give up your queen.” I smirked.

“My… God. I resign. You’re too good.”

“Good game!” I smiled. “I’ll give you rook odds if you wanna play another?”

“Sure, although something tells me you’ll still beat me. What’s your rating? I’ve won against players rated over two thousand!”

“My elo is twenty-five oh one. I was supposed to get my third and final GM norm.”

“You’re a Master? Daaamn.” Mark quickly bit his lip and looked around nervously, and only relaxed when he confirmed his slip-up went unnoticed.

We played another two games, both of which I won easily even with rook odds. Mark then called it a day, claiming he was tired of thinking, although I suspected that he was really tired of losing.

I was starting to feel physical exhaustion creep in though, so I didn’t object. As an afterthought, I wanted to confirm something with Mark.

“This dimension also has twenty-four hours in a day, right?”

He gave me the ‘Martian?’ look again. “There’s thirty-two hours in a day here. Were there only twenty-four in your dimension?”

“Yeah, no wonder I’m feeling so tired. What about the other units? You have sixty minutes in an hour?”

“Yep.”

“Sixty seconds in a minute?”

“Yep.”

“A thousand milliseconds in a second?”

He laughed. “I dunno. Probably? You also have seven days in a week and fifty-two weeks in a year, right?”

I nodded as a nanny came over and handed me a bottle of juice from a tray she was carrying. I thanked her politely. No need to make enemies with the only ‘adults’ here.

After another hour or so of coloring, the nannies began herding all the Littles into the adjacent dining hall. It turned out that this place was both an orphanage and a day care, and all the Amazon kids had been picked up by then. On my way into the dining hall, a nanny grabbed me for a diaper check, making me blush. Probably never getting used to that. Seeing that it was wet, she grabbed me and changed it, and several others received the same service.

I sat across from Mark on a picnic table sized for us for dinner. The meal consisted of some mashed potatoes, peas and jumbo chicken nuggets shaped like little animals, all served on a plastic plate. The potatoes were bland and the nuggets were soggy, but the food still tasted ten times better than goop Karen fed me. The peas were the size of small hazelnuts! Luckily for me, I loved peas, so I devoured everything on my plate.

Unlike me, the Little beside me seemed to have lost her appetite, and she pushed her peas around on her plate without eating anything. A nanny quickly spotted her dawdling, and honed in like a falcon on its prey. She grabbed the Little by the strap of her romper, and started spanking the living daylights out of her!

After about thirty smacks, the sobbing girl was taken to a highchair nearby and straps were pulled across her forehead, chest, waist and legs, rendering her totally immobile. Her wails were silenced by a nanny feeding her a jar of what looked like peas but mashed. I felt so bad for the poor girl, but it wasn’t like I could do anything for her. I looked at Mark, who wore the same grim expression on his face as I did.

After dinner, everyone took turns being showered by the nannies, an experience that turned my face into a tomato again. I didn’t think I’d ever get used to other people seeing me naked. We were soon dressed in pajamas and thick pink nighttime diapers for bed. Giant cribs were unfolded in the main room by the nannies, who then laid mattresses on top of them. I was tucked in with a kiss and a bottle of milk, which I took a tentative suck at. It tasted like a vanilla milkshake, and was definitely the best-tasting drink I’d ever had! The soft mattress that cushioned me was a fluffy cloud compared to the unyielding floor that I had slept on the past few days. I said a quick prayer of gratitude, and soon after, thanks to the strange milk and the comfy mattress, I was out like a light!

As a bevy of thirty-two-hour days passed by, I settled into a routine that consisted, for the most part, of eating, sleeping, playing, and avoiding the Amazon toddlers. It felt like I was thrown back into a second childhood, and I was somewhat grateful for the opportunity for a bit of R&R. My busy life juggling my chess and programming careers didn’t give me much time to just waste away, something I was forced to do each day here.

Mark had gradually introduced me to the other Littles who were coloring when I’d arrived, and they seemed like a nice bunch. Other than the boredom and lack of freedom to go places, I was pretty happy, since I had a place to sleep, food, and friends. Even though I was babied all the time, I wasn’t being abused, so the orphanage was a million times better than Karen’s shack! My mental chess games with Mark were icing on the cake, and I gradually taught him some more advanced chess theory while we colored each day. He was a fast learner, and improved quickly. Once, as I checkmated him after a windmill attack, he looked at me and tilted his head.

“You know, life is a lot like a game of chess,” he mused. “You plan things, but they don’t go your way. You get pulled into a series of forced moves, and there’s nothing you can do but to go along with it until you get a chance to counterattack or you lose.”

“Yeah, that sounds about right. Maybe one day I’ll get a chance to counterattack and bring the whole system down.” I longed.

“You know what Izzy? I hope you do. You’re smart, talented, and kind. There’s nobody better to change the world.”

Every night, I prayed for another shot at living an actual life. You gave me so many talents for a reason. Please don’t let me waste away, God. Give me a chance.

===========================================================

Bonus content — Izzy vs Mark chess game: https://lichess.org/study/YfxwmWUR

Giant Crayola: https://shop.crayola.com/color-and-draw/giant-crayola-crayon-choose-your-color-52MEGA.html

I love reading your comments so please like and comment!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 5 [7/28/2021]

I love it. Now my brother would probably understand the chess talk better then I. But I am enjoying this story a lot. 

I watched this show. There was this kid that looked like he was playing with the salt and pepper shakers and the get was supposed to be autistic. This guy looked over at his friend who was playing with the kid and then looked at the kids mother and said your kid isn’t playing just anything. Right now he’s playing chess with a grandmaster. And then smiled and said and he just beat him. Your kid isn’t autistic, he’s a genius. I thought of that when she mentioned a chess board.  Instead of using a board or pieces they could have used anything and to others that think they’re smarter then them would just think it some silly game. 

15 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Instead of using a board or pieces they could have used anything and to others that think they’re smarter then them would just think it some silly game.

Exactly. Cool story btw, thanks for sharing that! ?

I'm loving the newest chapter. There was not much torment of the Littles but the shown events were pretty tame in comparison to some stories.  I'm hoping Izzy will get her chance

26 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I'm loving the newest chapter. There was not much torment of the Littles but the shown events were pretty tame in comparison to some stories.  I'm hoping Izzy will get her chance

I wrote this story to be a loving one, with hugs and cuddles instead of abuse and torture after the first bit at Karen's place ?

• Like 1
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]