LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Pull-Ups; Where?

LonesomeLamp

Question

I’m looking to try pull-ups when I run out of diapers, but I’ve no idea where to go to buy them. I’ve been using abuniverse for the diapers because of that discreet packaging and I’m looking for the same for the pull-ups. I don’t want any prints or scents or anything special either. Just your run-of-the-mill pull-ups with discreet shipping. 

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, diaperwearntigger said:

I just bought some pull ups from Northshore Care.  Love them!  They hold a lot, too.  

NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Style Adult Protective Underwear | Adult Diapers (northshorecare.com)

I followed the link and chose a lesser absorbent pull-up. I also added wipes to my shopping cart because idk how many times I thought “hey, these would be kinda handy right about now.” I just hope I chose the correct size pull-up. I went medium because my waist is somewhere around the median of that range, but it also suggested I could use a large. I’ll find out when they get here in a couple days (I was surprised the origin state is a neighboring state to me).

51 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@diaperwearntigger

It has been my experience that anything I get from Northshore is a GREAT product, because they are designed to deal with whatever you throw at it - @NorthShoreAdam knows his stuff ;)

Brian

So I can expect a struggle to flood these too (but not anywhere near as big a struggle as the abu simple ultras)? Yeah I’m still aiming for that goal lol.

1 minute ago, LonesomeLamp said:

I followed the link and chose a lesser absorbent pull-up. I also added wipes to my shopping cart because idk how many times I thought “hey, these would be kinda handy right about now.” I just hope I chose the correct size pull-up. I went medium because my waist is somewhere around the median of that range, but it also suggested I could use a large. I’ll find out when they get here in a couple days (I was surprised the origin state is a neighboring state to me).

So I can expect a struggle to flood these too (but not anywhere near as big a struggle as the abu simple ultras)? Yeah I’m still aiming for that goal lol.

One thing about Northshore is they always send free samples!  You should go back in to your order and request to try a large of the pull ups you bought.  They should send it to you for free.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, diaperwearntigger said:

One thing about Northshore is they always send free samples!  You should go back in to your order and request to try a large of the pull ups you bought.  They should send it to you for free.

I didn’t see the option within the order, but I did request one as I suspect a persons normally would. I mentioned already having an order placed, so perhaps they’ll see the request before filling the order, or at least before shipping it.

Tiggy is wearin pull up training pants!!??!?? ?  has the world ended and I didn't get the memo....???

.....that figures...?