LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else like cheap diapers sometimes?

I wear Abena everyday, the emperor of premium medial diapers IMO.

But sometimes I wear Tranquility because I like how crinkly they are. They remind me of basic baby diapers and the Depends I first wore when I started wearing during college. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing.

• Like 1

For sure. Similarly I wear mostly premium medical diapers but if I’m going to be at home most of the day or going out for short periods, cheap Tenas, Attends, Tranquility do the trick. I mostly wear 24/7 and while I’m not actively trying to un train my daily diaper habits mimic someone who is. Cheap and think for short stretches of time and premium when I need more protection or are away for long periods.

Oh yeah, most of the time!  I've posted my usual diaper habits in the forums many times, but to reiterate I usually wear once or twice a week early mornings for about 3 hours when I don't have to work.  It would be a waste to wear a premium diaper for only 3 hours so I get most of my diapers at thrift or Goodwill stores.  I can get a new unopened package of 18 or 24 Prevail, Attends, McKesson or other such lower end store brands for around $3 a package.  Can't beat that price!  If I was actually incontinent and had to wear 24/7, I might use the low end diapers for short 2 hour situations when I'd have to be among people I didn't want to know for a short period of time, but otherwise for being 24/7 I'd wear a diaper that lasted and did the job for most of the day.  As it is, even when I have the house to myself for the day and don't have to work, I'll often wear a diaper from Goodwill and just change it after 3 hours into a new diaper.  As I like to sometimes take advantage of having the house to myself to load up my diaper, I don't want to sit in my mess for 6 or 7 hours.  Unlike most people here, I wear the low end diapers mostly and save the premium diapers for an all day out of town shopping trip or solo vacation so I won't be running around every few hours looking for a place to discreetly change my diapers. 

I feel like the cheap ones are just as good (except maybe absorbency wise) and perhaps fit just as well.  A booster can fix the absorbency problem and you can put it where you need it.

• Like 1

I love how you can manage to fast expand a huge wetness stain in cheap (low absorbency) diapers with just a single pee, while at the same time the wetness strip immediately highlights that it’s time to get a new one on you.

For certain aspects, they provide more thrill when it’s just a single pee into them.

• Like 1

Naturally some lower end diapers are better than others.  The thing is to try the brands out at home to see what their capacity is and how they work for you.  I can tell you Attends and Prevail are about evenly matched for lower end 4 tape diapers.  McKesson are better than both Prevail and Attends but I wouldn't use Wings brand to blow my nose!  Even among the lower end brands of diapers there are better ones and terrible ones.  You just have to experiment a bit and if you find one that isn't very good, well, you can use it as a stuffer or booster in a better diaper.

I have used ATNs for years with no complaints.  I use two Kirkland Brand .baby diapers from Costco (Made by Huggies) for soakers, a size 5 in the back and a size 4 in the front.  My cost per diaper change is $1.20 and I can wear one diaper combo for 12 hours and I very rarely ever leak.  I always wear plastic pants so if I have a small leak it is caught before it gets to my clothing.