LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy blowouts are aesthetically pleasing

As the title suggests, I find messy blowouts really cute~

The smear of escaped poo on the inner thigh; The brown mess on the lower back. It's all super hot and gives a real feel of how messy you are under your diaper.

Would recommend, and don't change right away. Being messy is fun~

Anyone else share this sentiment?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I love a really loaded diaper, but only in my diaper.  I like to enjoy the feeling of a very messy diaper for several hours before changing. If I have a true diaper blowout, with my mess creeping up and out of my diaper, I change right away.

• Like 2

I love very messy diapers,  but like it to all stay in my diaper.   I'll stay in my messy diaper as long as I possibly can.   I'll sit on leak pads, just in case it does leak, but would rather everything stay inside my diaper. 

• Like 3

Maybe once a month or so I get the house to myself on a day off from work.  I have about 5 hours I can spend in diapers and I will often drop a load.  I hate the smell and clean up but if I enjoy a mess in my diaper, it's just something I have to put up with.  Last time I messed my diaper on a day off I really loaded it up!  I had on a very thick, large pair of plastic pants for extra protection and was working around the house, at one point sitting on a folding chair while going through stuff in some dresser drawers.  I hadn't noticed but I was leaking badly out the back of the plastic pants and legs as well.  I had bed sheets and clothing to wash even though I wasn't laying on the bed, just up against it while sitting in my chair.  When I changed that diaper in the shower tub, it was truly disgusting.  I'm with Spanky.  I love to push out a load in my diaper and sit around in it now and then, but I want to keep it all contained in my diaper.  No leaks, none on my inner thighs or out the back top of my diaper, none falling into my plastic pants or squishing out the elastics of those plastic pants.  Although I expect to clean my butt afterwards in the shower, I don't want to run through the rest of the house cleaning poo from the chairs, floors or anywhere else I've gone though the house and leaked from my diaper.  This last time 2 weeks ago turned me off so much that this Saturday when I have the house to myself it will just be a wetting day.  I'll wait to recover a little more from this last experience before I drop another load in my diaper.

• Like 1

I just love the feeling of crumpling my cute little babygirl  diaper, than just letting go of what little control I got and just accepting my cute little self for who she is, and filing my little diapee to the max like a good little babygirl should 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I think most of us have had one of those "blowouts". And like others, I prefer for a massive poo to stay in my diapers. Of course, it does happen to me too. I use psyllium husk (like Metamucil) and I have gigantic poo's. If I'm doing some "fiber loading" (like 3 to 6 massive doses over 12 hours), by the next day I have strong urgency, quality poo, frequency loading and enormous volume. I'll have one of those gigantic poo's that comes maybe every 4 or 6 hours. All in the same diapers. So I do have a really huge mess in my diapers. I use a large confidry 24/7 disposable (as a liner), then a large pull-on cloth diaper (from Kins [Babykins]) and an xl size pull-on cloth diaper with plastic pants. It doesn't hurt that I use Nullo (internal deodorant) everyday and zinc oxide paste (skin protection). Even with all these diapers I do end up having a blowout a couple of times but it doesn't happen a lot. Thank goodness. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I think I can have one of those massive poo's that actually load my diapers completely. When I say "completely," I mean the poo comes in the back and then up around my nuts. As the poo continues, it slides up around my unit right up from my diapers. If I had done enough "fiber loading" perfectly, I feel a nice, slow gigantic load that takes maybe 45 seconds. When it fills my diapers to the top, I usually have a strong poogasm. I think with a nice climax, I can do this without a messy blowout. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 6:10 PM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I must say I enjoy a good explosion from time to time but mine usually stay contained.  I love it when it goes all the way up the front.   The best is when it’s FULL from back to front and my junk is fully submerged. 

Yes, those kind of messes are the best. Unfortunately I have only had this happen a handful of times, but when it does it's pure bliss.☺️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A word of caution for diaper blowouts that spread to the front of your diaper is a risk for a uti. Be careful kindred diaper poopers, just like practicing safe sex, practice safe diaper messing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to get them frequently but for some reason I haven’t had one in 3 years.  I’m in a messy diaper a whole lot more now than ever before.  Have I developed a tolerance to my own bacteria?   In the past getting poop on my penis was really rare,  deffinately a daily thing now.  

On 9/4/2021 at 2:12 AM, Moochie said:

A word of caution for diaper blowouts that spread to the front of your diaper is a risk for a uti. Be careful kindred diaper poopers, just like practicing safe sex, practice safe diaper messing.

The mess that spreads to the front of the diaper is the best, I have had this happen for many years with no issue.

Everyone has a different tolerance level for developing a UTI. Happy messing☺️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In my long life if wearing and messing diapers, I have only 2 messy blowouts.

I just don't seem to be able to produce that much poop to have it happen on a regular basis. 

As a young man I remember it was a wonderful feeling to over fill my diaper with poop.

• Like 1

No! I don't like messy blowouts.?????? At that point if I ever do have one, then it's a good thing to have a daddy. That's exactly what Daddies are for.?☺️ To take care of their little grown-downs and be the best Daddies ever!❤️???❤️ However, I DO like a BIG load of poo-poo in my diaper. It feels so good as my little baby butt smashes against the big load of poo-poo that's in my diaper. And then that's how you know baby needs his diapie changed!????❤️☺️?❤️?????❤️?❤️??❤️??

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't really like diaper blowouts lucky mommy will change my dirty diaper cause im a baby and babies are not alowed to change diapers. so this morning around 5:30 I woke up in a extremly messy diarrhoea diaper blow out in a tykables overnights diaper it was so icky it leaked all over my crib and change table.mommy is keeping a close eye on me to make sure i don't have another diaper blowout oh hang on i've got big cramps and a urge to go poo poo give me a bit. ok finished (lie's i'm still pooping) right now i'm done my tykables puppers is so full and leaky. so mommy just came in to do a diaper check now i've got another diaper blowout i have to go very shortly  mommy is ready to change my diaper she has every thing ready to change this diaper blowout 2 tykables little builders diapers lots of huggies wipes baby powder,diaper rash cream my daily diaper log. a couple of pairs of disposable gloves a disposable apron and a disposable mask and spare clothes i might get a bit squirmy during the diaper change i am going to need to be distracted. anyway time for diaper change have a great padded day and have fun in messy diapers. bye bye for now.    

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I don't really like diaper blowouts lucky mommy will change my dirty diaper cause im a baby and babies are not alowed to change diapers. so this morning around 5:30 I woke up in a extremly messy diarrhoea diaper blow out in a tykables overnights diaper it was so icky it leaked all over my crib and change table.mommy is keeping a close eye on me to make sure i don't have another diaper blowout oh hang on i've got big cramps and a urge to go poo poo give me a bit. ok finished (lie's i'm still pooping) right now i'm done my tykables puppers is so full and leaky. so mommy just came in to do a diaper check now i've got another diaper blowout i have to go very shortly  mommy is ready to change my diaper she has every thing ready to change this diaper blowout 2 tykables little builders diapers lots of huggies wipes baby powder,diaper rash cream my daily diaper log. a couple of pairs of disposable gloves a disposable apron and a disposable mask and spare clothes i might get a bit squirmy during the diaper change i am going to need to be distracted. anyway time for diaper change have a great padded day and have fun in messy diapers. bye bye for now.    

I hope Mommy disinfected your crib and changing table really good little one.??????❤️ It Sounds like Mommy needs to put you in larger, thicker, Diapers, with increased diaper height.????☺️????????❤️???

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope Mommy disinfected your crib and changing table really good little one.??????❤️ It Sounds like Mommy needs to put you in larger, thicker, Diapers, with increased diaper height.????☺️????????❤️???

she has washed my sheets and lucky there was a disposable change pad on the changing table but she did clean it down to stop the spread of germs and luckly she wore 2 pairs of disposable gloves a disposable apron and a mask because when she was wiping me clean i accidentally went poopie and poo poo got on her gloved hand. at the momment i am wearing a wet double diapered tykables little builders and a normal pair of plastic pants and a lockable diaper cover while playing with lego. hopefully no diaper blowouts because mommy's bestfriend who is a daycare teacher that work with 2-4 year olds most that aren't potty trained and her boyfriend who is a nurse are coming to stay tonight when they have came to stay in the past they have helped mommy change my extremly messy diapers. stay padded hope no ones diaper blow outs  aren't too big.

• Like 1

@superdiaperboyjust be careful with all those laxatives in your warm milk. Using chemical stimulant laxatives too often can lead to healt problems. 

I really love going diarrhea in my diaper too.  The feelifeeling is awesome.   I don't like the blowouts,  though.   I  like everything contained in my diaper where it belongs. 

You can try doing some fiber loading.   Eating lots of high fiber foods.  Drink a bottle of prune juice.  Mommy could make you baby food out of prunes, yams, other fiber rich foods. And that would actually be healthy and you'd still really fill your diaper. 

Have fun, but be careful. 

• Like 2

Im a huge fan of "almost" blowouts - leg gathers that are totally browned, the cute little patch of poo at my waistband - anything that makes it even more obvious that I am wearing an extremely pooey nappy.  I agree that actual full on blowouts with leaks down the legs and all over the place is a bit too far.....just from a clean up perspective especially.  My favorite look of all though (and Ive never had this happen but can only imagine how bad the clean up would be) is a huge pair of plastic pants around a big bulky cloth nappy, and the poo has leaked out completely into the legs of the plastic pants.  Theres absolutely no chance of mistaking that for anything but a  nappy that has been completely pooed to the brim!

On 11/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

No! I don't like messy blowouts.?????? At that point if I ever do have one, then it's a good thing to have a daddy. That's exactly what Daddies are for.?☺️ To take care of their little grown-downs and be the best Daddies ever!❤️???❤️ However, I DO like a BIG load of poo-poo in my diaper. It feels so good as my little baby butt smashes against the big load of poo-poo that's in my diaper. And then that's how you know baby needs his diapie changed!????❤️☺️?❤️?????❤️?❤️??❤️??

I'm not sure what you like more; a poopy diaper or emojis?

• Haha 2