LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg

Yep, they're great! They really complete the whole baby experience.??? If I was a real baby I would definitely have a Spider-Man pacifier.?❤️☺️

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Plus it’s nice to have it going to sleep 

This is very true. For me, pacifiers serve a practical purpose, as well as a comforting one – back in the “before times”, I used to click my teeth when I feel asleep, and it vexed my spouse to no end. She used to elbow me awake and ask me to roll over, sometimes multiple times a night. I went to my dentist and got a nightguard, and while it protected my teeth, it actually made the sound more noticeable, at least according to her.  

About three and a half years ago, more than a year before I “came out” to my wife about wearing diapers, I used to sneak a pacifier into bed with me sometimes, and I started noticing that on those nights, I slept great… mostly because she slept great, and had no reason to assault me at 2 am. So I’ve slept with one every night for about three years. 

If I told my wife that I was giving up diapers, she’d probably dance a jig, if only because of the cost savings, but, if I told her I was giving up my pacifiers, she’d likely say “No you are NOT!” 

I have about 30 of them in rotation, and every week or two, I strip down the used ones and sanitize them. Once the kids move out, I want to have a jar of them on the bedside table!

• Like 1

i rue the day when we stop wearing face masks.   I always have one under my mask when out.    It was only ever a problem the day when an employee at Lowe's asked me if I needed help finding something.    He couldn't understand me with the pacifier.   Fortunately, I could spit it out without removing the mask.

3 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

No question a pacifier can most definitely trigger a regression for me most times 

Plus it’s nice to have it going to sleep 

And I also like having one because it's like getting a little revenge for my parents taking away my pacifier and baby bottle when I was a toddler.? Hehehe!??????❤️ *Like watch this mom!*???

• Like 1
On 6/9/2021 at 6:26 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

And I also like having one because it's like getting a little revenge for my parents taking away my pacifier and baby bottle when I was a toddler.? Hehehe!??????❤️ *Like watch this mom!*???

What I was four my mother told me that father Christmas wouldn't come if I didn't stop using a pacifier...

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

What I was four my mother told me that father Christmas wouldn't come if I didn't stop using a pacifier...

What?! That's lame.?? If that was me I would've said heck No! I'm not giving up my binky.? And I would've demanded that I be put back in diapies to be like the baby I was.??? I also would've throw a huge fit if I didn't get my way.??? And I would've said "be damn grateful you get the opportunity to change my diaper!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1